Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Kakashi will obtain Obito's eye and Naruto will obtain Sasuke's EMS and become So6P

Here is my theory guys enjoy and no flaming.

Alright. As we know, Naruto, kakashi, bee and guy will defeat Obito, madara and the Juubi. How? because the show is called Naruto and if kishi kills the main character then this will have been the biggest waste of 15 years.

Alright, so IMO Kakashi will obtain obito's eye and unlock the final ability (the joining of 2 eyes gives the third ability, as stated by itach and madara as well as the databook). This will ultimately cause kakashi to become one of the greatest shinobi to have ever lived. Just imagine the power he has; being to make all attacks miss you and then sucking someone with your long range eye. And god only knows what the 3rd ability will be!!!This is just a thought, with no proof or anything, just think it would be cool :D

Here is where my theory comes:

Somehow, sasuke is going to come (either during or after the main war battle now) and fight naruto. If sasuke decides to become good, i think that'll ruin the story and he's killed too many people to be left off the hook. Since he is the main antagonist/protagonist, he will fight naruto in the end and will lose (because as stated above the show is called Naruto, not Sasuke). Why would Kishi make naruto and sasuke battle it out to the end on many occasions and state every now and then that there will be a final battle between them? Most likely because there will be. But here is where things get interesting. Why is it that Naruto in his bijuu mode looks to different than bee, who has stated he mastered taming the 8-tails? As stated by naruto wikia:

"Killer B is one of the few people to have achieved full control over a tailed beast as noted by Danzō Shimura,[34] achieving this control with ease at the Falls of Truth, greatly surprising the spectators.[35] Like his fellow Kumo-nin, Yugito Nii, B is able to transform into his tailed beast with great ease, reaching a full transformation in mere seconds and is able to maintain control even in this fully released state. B is the only known jinchūriki who can at will, transform and remain in his of his full tailed-beast form indefinitely."

But then why, does he not look like this?: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/5

It is clear that Naruto has a different looking beast mode than any other jinchuuriki. This is an obvious resemblance to the So6P. However, what's more interesting, is what happened when he sealed the nine tails:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/14

Why is it that naruto sealing Kurama caused him to go into this special form? Kurama himself said that this power is that of the So6P's. Another interesting point that joins everything together is the fact that the only known people that have been used for Kurama's jinchuuriki host has been uzumakis! Why is this important? Because this adds to what everyone is saying now, that the So6P is possibly an uzumaki! Why is it that everyone who had some control over their beast, looks nothing like naruto does? IMO, if Kushina or Mito had tried to befriend Kurama and gain control over him, then they would look exactly like naruto does.

So, now why is this all important? because we know that the So6P had the rinnegan.
    IMO, why would kishi have Itachi die and have sasuke gain EMS all for him to die by the end? Similarly, it just so happens that the Uzumaki clan has been proven to be a derivative of the Senju clan. Naruto has everything he needs to become the So6P at this point! By transplanting Sasuke's eyes, he will gain the rinnengan and become the New So6P.

Why would Kishi make naruto look like the way he does, so similar to the So6P when he goes into bijuu mode? Why would sasuke gain EMS and be the main antagonist towards Naruto? sounds similar to Hashirama and Madara right? Their rivalry would have been perfect for Hashirama to obtain the rinnegan, but he did not have the knowledge like Madara did. Madara was able to read part of the tablet of secrets which gave him the knowledge on awakening the Rinnengan. But back then, no one knew the rinnegan existed. On the contrary, at this point, everyone knows now that senju DNA and sharingan are needed to activate it!

Therefore, my theory is: Naruto will kill sasuke and transplant his eyes, becoming the new So6P and bring peace, just as the former sage did.

What are your thoughts guys? Thanks if you read this long! If you have anything to say and is good, ill rep you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Re: Kakashi will obtain Obito's eye and Naruto will obtain Sasuke's EMS and become So

Haha, i already see The Hidden Shinobi coming :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Re: Kakashi will obtain Obito's eye and Naruto will obtain Sasuke's EMS and become So

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Uh oh..... is he gonna flame me xD?

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I was coming to say no and then I saw he actually put work into this. So I left lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would loose my respect for kakashi if he did, I mean one eye fair enough but two stolen eyes that's just gay.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru1994 View Post
    Uh oh..... is he gonna flame me xD?
    I briefly read the Naruto and Sasuke bit, it makes somewhat sense but I just don't see it happened.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Quote Originally Posted by Words of wisdom View Post
    I would loose my respect for kakashi if he did, I mean one eye fair enough but two stolen eyes that's just gay.
    LOL that's what made nagato into a beast!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just from the title because I didn't read it:

No, Kakashi would not be able to sustain his Sharingan and if he blocked it (the Sharingan), then he wouldn't be able to see.

No for the Naruto and EMS part as well. Kishi wouldn't rip off another power like that. Just wouldn't make sense. I respect your effort though.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

I don't think so, but nice work.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What have this site become...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

that would nice, but i guess sasuke would surpass madara....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    What have this site become...
    Thanks for the constructive criticism.... Coming from someone with high rep, it makes it hard to understand how you got that much in the first place.... Thanks.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

No. Sasuke will win in the end. And Sasuke wont give Naruto anyway and Naruto wont take them if he wins

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled

naruto might die. naruto did say he and sasuke will die?

having naruto as the title doesn't mean the actual main character naruto will live or die. in many cases, in books and comics i read, the main character dies, and usually a relative takes over.

sasuke never killed anyone. remember orochimaru said sasuke was too soft? sasuke only killed off the bad guys.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    naruto might die. naruto did say he and sasuke will die?

having naruto as the title doesn't mean the actual main character naruto will live or die. in many cases, in books and comics i read, the main character dies, and usually a relative takes over.

sasuke never killed anyone. remember orochimaru said sasuke was too soft? sasuke only killed off the bad guys.
    Hes a nationally wanted criminal working for akatsuki and orochimaru at different parts in the story. He also attacked the 5 kages, the greatest leaders in the Narutoverse at the moment. He definitely is a bad guy at this point!

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Nice theory but I don't want that to happen in all honesty. I was thinking more that Obito should retreive his eye from Kakashi. I mean it's his afterall. He should use the same line that he used just before taking Nagato's Rinnegan Unless Obito become's good after being betrayed by Madara or something and Kakashi gives him his eye back? Also, I don't think Naruto's the type of person to steal peoples eyes That's an Uchiha thing

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't read the whole thing jxt cuz ur title says it all.... Just no, you have to stop making threads like this....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And FYI naruto eyes already changes in three or four types

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as you said Naruto getting killed will have wasted 15 years it became painfully difficult to read the rest. I hate when main characters are the ones that get to do everything, that are developed the most, while side characters are always forgotten. What attracted me to Naruto to begin with the most was Naruto Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow and Naruto's determination to never give up and having faith he'll win. Another big one was the chuunin exam, you actually got to see other characters, you saw their abilities, and I saw that in the Naruto world no one is unbeatable except for the Rikudou Sennin. If you have the skill, experience, and intelligence, you can win against a stronger opponent.

Also, I would like to point out, if Kakashi gets Obito's other eye, Kakashi won't last long without Kurama. He'll eventually die from chakra drain because he's not an Uchiha.

Finally, I actually want Naruto to die in an emotional ending, sacrificing his dream to save his best friend with Naruto stated to be the 6th Hokage despite dying before he actually became Hokage. That will make Naruto the most memorable anime where the main character is killed before realizing his dream all because he chose to sacrifice his dream to save his best friend. Not only will it be memorable, but it could potentially make people realize how important friends and family are, that they're more important than anyone else and no sacrifice is too great to save and protect them no matter how low they may sink. But I can also live with Naruto living as long as Sasuke doesn't die without being saved.