Results 1 to 11 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Guy being stronger than kakashi since the beginning.

    Guy has always been stronger than kakashi( barring the latest developments probably.)
    This is because guy was capable of opening 7 gates at the chunin xams when kakashi was probably equal to kabuto in strength. Even against pain, kakashi lost while guy was kept out of battle because had he been in the battle, he may have opened all the gates and definitly ended the invasion.
     
         
    Last edited by narmeiter; 11-26-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: New thread

  2. #2
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    Yes I must agree with you ^_^
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    Because of its ridiculous power.....
    8 n 9 tails are stronger than the rest of beasts, but no one said those 2 can defeat 7 beasts, right?
     
         

  4. #4
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    lol surviving relentless tailed beast ball, and a huge tailed beast ball combined it enough to scare the shit out of anyone
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    Yes but the question is how. He should not have given the chakra it must contain.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Guy being stronger than kakashi since the beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Guy has always been stronger than kakashi( barring the latest developments probably.)
    This is because guy was capable of opening 7 gates at the chunin xams when kakashi was probably equal to kabuto in strength. Even against pain, kakashi lost while guy was kept out of battle because had he been in the battle, he may have opened all the gates and definitly ended the invasion.
    What just happened with "Fuss over juubi's power"
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Guy being stronger than kakashi since the beginning.

    Sorry , i just realised i had repeated that thread by mistake. So, had to change this one. Sorry,once again.
     
         

  8. #8
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Guy being stronger than kakashi since the beginning.

    haha.. youre saying is gai is suicidal type... :D
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Guy being stronger than kakashi since the beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Sorry , i just realised i had repeated that thread by mistake. So, had to change this one. Sorry,once again.
    Never mind:D
    I think Kakashi is stronger than Guy.
     
         
    Last edited by soyeongun; 11-26-2012 at 11:54 AM.

  10. #10
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    Guy is thought to be stronger than kakashi but he's not.kakashi got mass ninjutsu that made him superior to guy and tell me where in manga and anime it's shown that guy is stronger than kakashi?
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Fuss over juubi's power

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Guy is thought to be stronger than kakashi but he's not.kakashi got mass ninjutsu that made him superior to guy and tell me where in manga and anime it's shown that guy is stronger than kakashi?
    I agree with you.
    Guy's 7 gates? Kakashi's Kamui:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •