Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

Naruto > Sasuke

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    Naruto > Sasuke
    ^ this. Sasuke will probably catch up so they can have a fair fight at the end though.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto and sasuke are two sides to the same coin naruto will always have a lil more on his side cuz he fights to protect but wat people have to realize sasuke is just as determined as naruto to make his dream happen also and on top of that he was trained by orochimaru who knew alot of jutsu if u believe karin chidori amaterasu and susanoo is all he has u r mistakin. and to all the haters who say sasuke would have lost to kabuto u r blind sasuke barely did anything level 1 susanoo threw the chidori sword and amatersau in which he also increased the the flames he wasnt even fightin for real itachi did 75% of that fight. although i will say sasuke cant beat naruto as of yet he will become equal if nt close

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Are you for real dodging doesn't make you faster with that theory in mind then Minato isn't faster than Kakashi or the Raikage lol shut up you clearly know nothing, Naruto dodged a full power punch from A when he was using his lightning armor you know his fastest technique.

you countered your own argument retard Naruto holds Kurama the strongest of the 9 Bijuu and are you trying to counter something the manga says or what Madara said just for you obvious love for one character 'lol fanboy'

As I said Madara and Obito haven't tried to put Naruto in a Genjutsu and idiot it was Obito who put Yagura in the Genjutsu, we don't know the situation involving Yagura I don't remember the manga stating when he became a perfect Jinchuriki and also it seems Naruto's bond with Kurama is stronger than the other Jinchuriki's

Sasuke's Genjutsu is still inferior as Bee was able to escape the moment he was put in one.

Get off you stupid Sasuke fanboy.
    i said dodging doesnt mean ones faster, i did not say it was the only criteria ur mad

so sasuke faster than Ay huh stfu

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Are you for real dodging doesn't make you faster with that theory in mind then Minato isn't faster than Kakashi or the Raikage lol shut up you clearly know nothing, Naruto dodged a full power punch from A when he was using his lightning armor you know his fastest technique.

you countered your own argument retard Naruto holds Kurama the strongest of the 9 Bijuu and are you trying to counter something the manga says or what Madara said just for you obvious love for one character 'lol fanboy'

As I said Madara and Obito haven't tried to put Naruto in a Genjutsu and idiot it was Obito who put Yagura in the Genjutsu, we don't know the situation involving Yagura I don't remember the manga stating when he became a perfect Jinchuriki and also it seems Naruto's bond with Kurama is stronger than the other Jinchuriki's

Sasuke's Genjutsu is still inferior as Bee was able to escape the moment he was put in one.

Get off you stupid Sasuke fanboy.
    u said im a sasuke fanboyn lol i hate sasuke dumb ass, u can say madara and neji though

1)the fact that obito but yagura in genjutsu proves tht bijuu can be put in genjutsu dumbs ass, he was a perfect jinchuriki you made ur self look dumb by saying OBITO did it, ***** they use the same jutsu smh
    2)i didnt counter anything im saying bijuu isnt something that you can categorize in terms of power when they are all different smh, madara has owned kyuubi b4, aswell as obito so stfu
    3) madarahasnt tried to hit hi with a meteor either so what characters do not use all their techniques every time

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    u said im a sasuke fanboyn lol i hate sasuke dumb ass, u can say madara and neji though

1)the fact that obito but yagura in genjutsu proves tht bijuu can be put in genjutsu dumbs ass, he was a perfect jinchuriki you made ur self look dumb by saying OBITO did it, ***** they use the same jutsu smh
    2)i didnt counter anything im saying bijuu isnt something that you can categorize in terms of power when they are all different smh, madara has owned kyuubi b4, aswell as obito so stfu
    3) madarahasnt tried to hit hi with a meteor either so what characters do not use all their techniques every time
    don't try that I know for a fact you don't hate Sasuke I've seen you defend him time and time again with BS claims.
    How did I make myself look dumb as far as I remember Obito was the one who put Yagura in the Genjutsu since Madara was dead so with that in mind why hasn't he used the exact same Genjutsu on Naruto...you still haven't answered that.

Madara owned the Kyuubii when it wasn't with a host.
    Naruto and Bee could take out that meteor that's why.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567