Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

How is EMS Sasuke just ''not going to get blind'' ???

Have you seen Sasuke's Complete Susano???

Don't you see how much alike it look of Madara's perfect Susano??? That scaly armor plate as well as the bird face....

Perfect Susano is very likely going to perfect Susano....

With that said.... Madara himself said it clearly - Perfect Susano's power can only be matched by a Bijuu... ring a bell?

Sasuke's perfect Susano would be the equivalent of Kyuubi form for Naruto.....

Of course Sasuke will keep up..... Kishi is waiting for the right moment to make Sasuke look badbass because thats always what he did with Uchihas.... he doesnt slowly show their powers growing up.... he shows them out of the blue so that we can be amazed.... (Kirin, Susano, Perfect Susano)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uditha View Post
    before itachi dies he transfered all his eye powers to sasuke (Tobi said it). so after he got itachi's eyes nothing will change about his powers. only deference is that his eyes doesn't go blind. when he use EMS his chakra will drain.

About naruto he can destroy all creations with kurama's power. so sasuke's susano will be destroyed . he immunity to genjutsu. fastest shinobi in the world(now). unlimited chakra. powers of Sage Mode(Sage physical strength, speed, stamina , frog kata ,sensory type, boost for all jutsu). see the reality he has different types of powers.

P.S.(sasuke is a murderer)
    Itachi transfered a Amaterasu seal to protect Sasuke.... Sasuke awoke his own Mangekyo it's only a ''bad'' translation.

As for acquiring new powers... like i said.... look at the fact that his Susano changed in it's complete form.... it changed and looks exactly like Madara's perfect form (face,skin....).... this isnt there for shit and giggles.

The way you,re talking about Sasuke.... he is completly outmatched against Naruto.....

You're telling me that Sasuke, Naruto's rival as well as the one who motivated Naruto all along the manga because he was ahead of him will only turn out to be a mere fodder compared to Naruto???? Naruto said it himself.... he couldnt defeat Sasuke when they fought.... he needed Kyuubi,s power to defeat Sasuke..... the gap between their power seemed significient.... now Naruto has the edge but Sasuke will catch up... otherwise Naruto vs Sasuke will be the biggest troll ever.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What's the meaning of defeat. naruto doesn't want to kill sasuke. he promised to itachi. but sasuke want to kill naruto. so naruto's killing techniques won't help him to defeat sasuke.(so he said he couldn't defeat Sasuke when they fought before he get the kurama's powers)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

they have to be equal in the end though.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

1. Right now Sasuke slightly better than SM Naruto. WAIT!!! Before you attempt to flame me, I hope you realize that the only difference between sasuke with MS and EMS is that he doesn't go blind. There are no other powerups, no extra techniques, no increase in chakra. His chakra got more evil but who cares. The fact is.... Itachi did more with MS than sasuke ever could with his EMS. So i repeat- Right now Sasuke is slightly better than SM Naruto.

2. Even before becoming friends with the kyubi, Naruto had full control of the kyubi's chakra. He learned new techniques and increased his chakra control. And let's not forget he that Naruto became the fastest character in the manga. At this point, Naruto passed sasuke.

3. Now Naruto and the kyubi are friends. Naruto has gained unlimited chakra, immunity to genjutsu, and the kyubi's experience. Sasuke has shown no growth since the Danzo fight.

I think with the help of Orochimaru, that sasuke will get the Rinnegan but I still don't think it'll be enough. While Naruto is gaining fighting experience and becoming better at fighting with his new powers, Sasuke hasn't shown any growth. If Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, he could potentially become as powerful as Naruto but not without lots of training. How long did it take Nagato to become good with the Rinnegan? How long did it take Sasuke to get good with the Sharingan? And like I said earlier, Itachi with MS is better than Sasuke with EMS- no debate.

At this point, base Naruto and base Sasuke are equal.

Sasuke couldn't use MS and Naruto wasn't using SM, but MS>SM. Naruto admits he couldn't beat sasuke yet.

Naruto held his own against Obito with Rinnegan, Sharingan, and the past jinchuriki as his paths.
    **Before becoming friends with the kyubi**OP

Naruto is holding his own (while protecting Kakashi, Bee, and Guy) against Edo Madara and Obito.

Sasuke will never catch up.
    I couldn't help but notice you state that EMS Sasuke is better than Sage Mode Naruto... Could EMS Sasuke take down all six Pains at once? Or atleast 3 Pains at once?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    1) Correct I doubt the EMS would just give a unlimited amount of time using MS techniques.
    2) shut up it's been shown that Naruto is faster than the Raikage when he dodged the full power punch, and that was before BM, it was also shown that Naruto was compared to Minato's speed while he was in KCM as he disappeared in yellow flashes.
    3)Could be true don't remember the manga saying that though.
    4)True...but Naruto has battled someone with the exact same powers and knows ways to counter it, with Sasuke getting PS...possibly but it was to my understanding that a PS=Bijuu retard.
    Madara technically doesn't need Naruto or Bee alive since the ten tails has already been revived, and it's been shown that Madara has said he would start taking Naruto seriously.
    You obviously don't grasp the way of breaking out of a Genjutsu since all you need to do is stop or disrupt the flow of the chakra and swapping from Bijuu chakra to normal chakra would disrupt it and if he wasn't immune to Genjutsu why aren't Madara or Obito putting him in one now ultimately taking out the strongest person opposing them.

While I agree that this thread is biased to Sasuke on some points you make it sound like Sasuke will just defeat Naruto then go to Konoha and destroy it.
    #2 dodging doesnt make one faster kisame was dodging the hell out guy, and i didnt say he wasnt faster, i said when did it say he was the fastest,
    #3 sasuke vs raikage, the bodyguard of raikage with light powers (shee i think) says this when sasuke manipulates the shape
    #4 you cant say PS= bijuu, when bijuu are all different powers retard, nine tails just owned 7 so stfu......
    * yagura was a perfect jinchuriki and he was put under gennjutsu, sasukes genjutsu was inferior to what it is now, (not sure if enough) ...i know thats what manga said but yagura proves that is not true..
    * madara clearly says he wanted to capture them before they revived the bijuu b4 and after it was revived

basically stfu

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i bet he will if he already didnt

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Its funny because most of the people who disliked this have Sasuke in their username.. lol. What a coincidence.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

Sasuke is infinitly superor to Sm naruto, and he's as fast as BM naruto, they both dodged A mega punch. Probably faster now.And unlike naruto, sasuke is doing it with ALL his chakra, no bonus ocean for him

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    I couldn't help but notice you state that EMS Sasuke is better than Sage Mode Naruto... Could EMS Sasuke take down all six Pains at once? Or atleast 3 Pains at once?
    this guy and sakunaru have the least knowledge on narutobase. Both don't know how to read the manga. Are we reading the same manga? When did naruto take down all six pains when their full power? If naruto fought all 6 pains and they were full powered naruto would get crushed in a few seconds. LOL you overrate naruto's power so badly. Naruto still isn't stronger than nagato.

this guy isn't even an sasuke fan but he has sasuke in his user name what a troll, secretly deep down he got naruto's d1ck in his ass.

what a joke you think ems sasuke can't beat sage mode naruto LOL hahahahahahahahahha
    for your information current naruto = ems sasuke

P.S You need to get a haircut. What are you? An anime character? lol

Last edited by mun; 11-26-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't have proof that EMS has no new abilities.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    #2 dodging doesnt make one faster kisame was dodging the hell out guy, and i didnt say he wasnt faster, i said when did it say he was the fastest,
    #3 sasuke vs raikage, the bodyguard of raikage with light powers (shee i think) says this when sasuke manipulates the shape
    #4 you cant say PS= bijuu, when bijuu are all different powers retard, nine tails just owned 7 so stfu......
    * yagura was a perfect jinchuriki and he was put under gennjutsu, sasukes genjutsu was inferior to what it is now, (not sure if enough) ...i know thats what manga said but yagura proves that is not true..
    * madara clearly says he wanted to capture them before they revived the bijuu b4 and after it was revived

basically stfu
    lol yagura was placed under a genjutsu cause he didn't know how to counter it as a perfect jin, even bee have to explain how he broke out that means its something bee discovered by him self not just something other jins knew

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

1. Right now Sasuke slightly better than SM Naruto. WAIT!!! Before you attempt to flame me, I hope you realize that the only difference between sasuke with MS and EMS is that he doesn't go blind. There are no other powerups, no extra techniques, no increase in chakra. His chakra got more evil but who cares. The fact is.... Itachi did more with MS than sasuke ever could with his EMS. So i repeat- Right now Sasuke is slightly better than SM Naruto.

2. Even before becoming friends with the kyubi, Naruto had full control of the kyubi's chakra. He learned new techniques and increased his chakra control. And let's not forget he that Naruto became the fastest character in the manga. At this point, Naruto passed sasuke.

3. Now Naruto and the kyubi are friends. Naruto has gained unlimited chakra, immunity to genjutsu, and the kyubi's experience. Sasuke has shown no growth since the Danzo fight.

I think with the help of Orochimaru, that sasuke will get the Rinnegan but I still don't think it'll be enough. While Naruto is gaining fighting experience and becoming better at fighting with his new powers, Sasuke hasn't shown any growth. If Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, he could potentially become as powerful as Naruto but not without lots of training. How long did it take Nagato to become good with the Rinnegan? How long did it take Sasuke to get good with the Sharingan? And like I said earlier, Itachi with MS is better than Sasuke with EMS- no debate.

At this point, base Naruto and base Sasuke are equal.

Sasuke couldn't use MS and Naruto wasn't using SM, but MS>SM. Naruto admits he couldn't beat sasuke yet.

Naruto held his own against Obito with Rinnegan, Sharingan, and the past jinchuriki as his paths.
    **Before becoming friends with the kyubi**OP

Naruto is holding his own (while protecting Kakashi, Bee, and Guy) against Edo Madara and Obito.

Sasuke will never catch up.
    That's not what kishi said, so no.He said that in the end they will be equal so i really don't get why you are trying to debate something the writer of the series said.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think sasuke is too far behind. But in the end they have got to be equal or maybe naruto slightly better than sasuke.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    You must remember, ever since Sasuke's acquisition of the Mangekyō, he has yet to master his ocular powers. Couple that with his rigorous practical usage of it, Sasuke should now be able to compete with Naruto, giving his newly acquired dōjutsu.
    I find it quite funny how a kid from Austria speaks better english than most Naruto Baser's that speak english as a primary language.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

We have yet to see Sasuke's extra EMS power. Plus, EMS seems offers amplified power and takes away the worry of deteriorating eyesight leaving Sasuke fresh to spam the techs as much as he wishes.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

I hate Sasuke but he will Catch up TO naruto

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even if sasuki gets the rinnegan, just like madara uchiha, he couldn't wield its power. current madara is only able to wield it cos he is an edo with
    unlimited supply of chakra reserve. Naruto is Boss

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

The writer disagrees with you? Case closed?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Sasuke is infinitly superor to Sm naruto, and he's as fast as BM naruto, they both dodged A mega punch. Probably faster now.And unlike naruto, sasuke is doing it with ALL his chakra, no bonus ocean for him
    you are making me laugh.dodging a attack and speed is very defferent.sage mode is not very fast but naruto dodged Third raikage's very fast lightning punch when he was in sage mode with frog kata.sasuke dodged A's punch with sharingan.but sasuke is not faster than A.with kurama's chakra naruto is the fastest.

Last edited by Uditha; 11-26-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: grammer errors

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

As a naruto fanboy i would love to sit here and say you are right and that sasuke is inferior to naruto. But that simply isnt true, and you havent proved anything to allow me to back you up. If anything you were wrong about there being no diffrence between MS and EMS, sasuke has already shown us a huge power diffrence.

1. How Stable and Big his susanoo has become.

2. The fact the he can manipulate his own orb of amaterasu into anything he wants

3. He has a Amterasu Blade now.. Which in my opinion is more bad@ss than itachi's sealing blade..

All in all sasuke has gotten signifacantly stronger with EMS, now im not saying that he is anywhere near naruto's level, but he certainly not someone to mess around with.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plot no jutsu is on sasuke side he will catch up lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    As a naruto fanboy i would love to sit here and say you are right and that sasuke is inferior to naruto. But that simply isnt true, and you havent proved anything to allow me to back you up. If anything you were wrong about there being no diffrence between MS and EMS, sasuke has already shown us a huge power diffrence.

1. How Stable and Big his susanoo has become.

2. The fact the he can manipulate his own orb of amaterasu into anything he wants

3. He has a Amterasu Blade now.. Which in my opinion is more bad@ss than itachi's sealing blade..

All in all sasuke has gotten signifacantly stronger with EMS, now im not saying that he is anywhere near naruto's level, but he certainly not someone to mess around with.
    thanks for the explanation i will use it to further explain something. i am not against sasuke or any one but i have then trying to let people know that EMS only allow sasuke to improve his MS techs all those ^^ techs you mentioned above are just improvements of MS i believe sasuke will get power up but not because he has EMS or it may not come from his EMS but because he will discover em himself

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Actually I can Prove SM Naruto >> EMS Sasuke

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper11 View Post
    plot no jutsu is on sasuke side he will catch up lol
    this.