Page 11 of 42 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 1026
  1. #251
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    distant relatives.....not descendants..
    hehe ... check dictionary for what lineage means
     
         

  2. #252
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    This was really great. Really Nice theory.
     
         

  3. #253
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    where truth is
    Posts
    2,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    sealing jutsu are taught not inherited
    yes almost every jutsu is taught it's just that the uzumaki had a thing for sealing jutsu's and were naturally good at it..


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    hehe ... check dictionary for what lineage means

    i know what it means....but show me where it said lineage....it said distant relatives...

    EDIT:
    ''distant blood relatives''
     
         
    Last edited by 10023213; 11-25-2012 at 06:11 PM.

  4. #254
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    I explained. They dont use ninjutsu.
    can u use ninjustu ... no ... wow u are a uzumaki .... if someone didnt taught u ninjutsu then how can u use it
     
         

  5. #255
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    sealing jutsu are taught not inherited
    Im sorry, but this just isnt true. We can't know that nor should it be assumed.
     
         

  6. #256
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    can u use ninjustu ... no ... wow u are a uzumaki .... if someone didnt taught u ninjutsu then how can u use it
    Okay, hold on now. That is a terrible point and I think you know it.

    They are both imfamous ninja who dont seem to use any ninjutsu, I think you that your point isnt valid.
     
         

  7. #257
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P


    that boy is nagato a uzumaki
     
         

  8. #258
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Makes alot of sense but the gold and silver brothers don't have the Uzumaki's trademark signature red hair
     
         

  9. #259
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Im sorry, but this just isnt true. We can't know that nor should it be assumed.
    hehe ... then the most powerful fuinjutsu ie rds was inherited by minato n hurizen yay

    they are uzumakis

    naruto is a pure uzumaki
     
         

  10. #260
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    Makes alot of sense but the gold and silver brothers don't have the Uzumaki's trademark signature red hair
    That's not their hair
     
         

  11. #261
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    where truth is
    Posts
    2,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    hehe ... then the most powerful fuinjutsu ie rds was inherited by minato n hurizen yay

    they are uzumakis

    naruto is a pure uzumaki

    ok now you really don't know what your talking about

    first you say that boy is nagato...wtf are you talking about

    and no naruto is half uzumaki, his dad is not uzumaki smh

    and how do you explain this(still didn't respond to my other post)

     
         

  12. #262
    AlbeltheWicked's Avatar
    Status
    AlbeltheWicked is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Can someone summarize it for me?
     
         

  13. #263
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Okay, hold on now. That is a terrible point and I think you know it.

    They are both imfamous ninja who dont seem to use any ninjutsu, I think you that your point isnt valid.
    2 ninjas dont make a clan ... N if karin wasnt taught ninjutsu can u blame the uzumaki clan for it ... ok kunisha was bad at ninjutsu .... but she used ninjutsu
     
         

  14. #264
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    1,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    there is so much doubt cuz we have not conc idea who the sage was okay
     
         

  15. #265
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    Can someone summarize it for me?
    The thread showed proof of the sage soloing the Juubi with only kage bunshin.
     
         

  16. #266
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    1,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    people should stop getting ahead of them selves
     
         

  17. #267
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P



    who knows moke kunisha or madara
     
         

  18. #268
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    ok now you really don't know what your talking about

    first you say that boy is nagato...wtf are you talking about

    and no naruto is half uzumaki, his dad is not uzumaki smh

    and how do you explain this(still didn't respond to my other post)
    i was talkin to the theory maker
     
         

  19. #269
    AlbeltheWicked's Avatar
    Status
    AlbeltheWicked is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    The thread showed proof of the sage soloing the Juubi with only kage bunshin.
    wow
     
         

  20. #270
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There is no more doubt! SO6P was in FACT an UZUMAKI!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    The thread showed proof of the sage soloing the Juubi with only kage bunshin.
    He didn't fight it, he sealed it
     
         

  21. #271
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    where truth is
    Posts
    2,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post


    who knows moke kunisha or madara
    are you on crack..nobody knows what your saying


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    i was talkin to the theory maker
    so i guess you admit naruto is half uzumaki since you didn't try to counter it...or anything else..
     
         

  22. #272
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post

    that boy is nagato a uzumaki
    Right, and this is the only argument I have seen that holds any merit against what I said. However, it is shakey at best. I showed with my Gold n Silver argument that their are obvious ties to the Sage we are not aware of. But think of it like this, why would he chose Nagato to put his eyes in? There are senju in the world why use an Uzumaki? Why use the, as you say, "branch of the Senju" instead of the real thing? It is because it is the Uzumaki's life force, their bodies that most closely resemble the sage.
     
         

  23. #273
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Right, and this is the only argument I have seen that holds any merit against what I said. However, it is shakey at best. I showed with my Gold n Silver argument that their are obvious ties to the Sage we are not aware of. But think of it like this, why would he chose Nagato to put his eyes in? There are senju in the world why use an Uzumaki? Why use the, as you say, "branch of the Senju" instead of the real thing? It is because it is the Uzumaki's life force, their bodies that most closely resemble the sage.
    Ouch u failed ... if it was so madara would have attacked a uzumaki to gain his dna and have made a reningan .. why fight a senju
     
         

  24. #274
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    2 ninjas dont make a clan ... N if karin wasnt taught ninjutsu can u blame the uzumaki clan for it ... ok kunisha was bad at ninjutsu .... but she used ninjutsu
    Show me a page where Kushina uses ninjutsu, it doesnt exist. And I've heard this argument already. "Kushina said she wasn't good at ninjutsu so she must have been able to" that argument is weak. We can't know the extent of what that means and if anything if strengthens my argument that Uzumaki cant use ninjutsu. Again, show me one page an Uzumaki uses ninjutsu.
     
         

  25. #275
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Right, and this is the only argument I have seen that holds any merit against what I said. However, it is shakey at best. I showed with my Gold n Silver argument that their are obvious ties to the Sage we are not aware of. But think of it like this, why would he chose Nagato to put his eyes in? There are senju in the world why use an Uzumaki? Why use the, as you say, "branch of the Senju" instead of the real thing? It is because it is the Uzumaki's life force, their bodies that most closely resemble the sage.
    N madara was proably too old as he says near the end of his life . he couldnt have defeated a senju in that state
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •