View Poll Results: Did he surpass them?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (manga proof)

    22 56.41%
  • No (opinion)

    17 43.59%
Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 174 of 174
  1. #151
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    so you are refusing to accept things that contradict your agenda

    fail
    I'm defending my opinion, simple as that. Minato's one of my favorite characters, and I like him much more than Naruto. But just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't mean he's up there. It only works for Naruto because he's the main character.
     
         

  2. #152
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    I'm defending my opinion, simple as that. Minato's one of my favorite characters, and I like him much more than Naruto. But just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't mean he's up there. It only works for Naruto because he's the main character.
    i will be watching your posts from now on since i suspect this an alt account made to troll and make fun of minato

    i have seen many such accounts before
     
         

  3. #153
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Fukasaku's opinion > Yamato's opinion
    Why is his opinion greater than Yamato's?
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.

  4. #154
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Fukasaku's opinion > Yamato's opinion
    Why is fukasaku's statement more important that Yamato's?
     
         

  5. #155
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Why is fukasaku's statement more important that Yamato's?
    Can you prove that Yamato has even seen the Yondaime Hokage before?

    This is like Iruka saying Prime Hiruzen = strongest Hokage.
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Can you prove that Yamato has even seen the Yondaime Hokage before?

    This is like Iruka saying Prime Hiruzen = strongest Hokage.
    Can you prove Fukasaku has seen Minato before?
     
         

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Why is fukasaku's statement more important that Yamato's?
    Well Fukasaku is an old Toad Sage, so his statement does carry more weight.
     
         

  8. #158
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Can you prove that Yamato has even seen the Yondaime Hokage before?

    This is like Iruka saying Prime Hiruzen = strongest Hokage.
    I Enjoy how your like "It's said in the manga, It's fact", Yet somone posts you a manga scan of someone saying otherwise all you say is "Prove it".

    Also i'm getting kinda tired explaining Iruka's statement to you. I will say this one last time.

    Iruka doesn't need to see Prime hiruzen because this wasn't his opinion, Iruka was simply stating what other say about hiruzen.

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Well Fukasaku is an old Toad Sage, so his statement does carry more weight.
    He can be as old as he likes, Doesn't make every he say's a fact.
     
         

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Can you prove fukasaku has ever seen Minato?.

    But i Enjoy how your like "It's said in the manga, It's fact", Yet somone posts you a manga scan of someone saying otherwise all you say is "Prove it".

    Also i'm getting kinda tired explaining Iruka's statement to you. I will say this one last time.

    Iruka doesn't need to see Prime hiruzen because this wasn't his opinion, Iruka was simply stating what other say about hiruzen.



    He can be as old as he likes, Doesn't make every he say's a fact.


    All I was pointing out was why it was said that the old frog's opionion is better than Yamato's.

    Well sort of. I have been wrong before, but we really haven't been able to compare Minato and Naruto because we haven't really seen much of Minato. All we have are some character's opionions.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 11-24-2012 at 09:51 PM.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    i will be watching your posts from now on since i suspect this an alt account made to troll and make fun of minato

    i have seen many such accounts before
    Nah, I'm a Tobirama 'boy.
     
         

  11. #161
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can you prove Fukasaku has seen Minato before?
    Using simple childish logic, "you first".
     
         

  12. #162
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Using simple childish logic, "you first".
    Naturally the one who makes the claim first has proof to back it up...but of course, you don't.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-24-2012 at 09:47 PM.

  13. #163
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    We will all probably have a better scope of Minato's abilities if Kishi does his prequel series he was talking about. It would be nice to see what Minato could do, then we would be able to have a better idea where he and Naruto stand.
     
         

  14. #164
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    We will all probably have a better scope of Minato's abilities if Kishi does his prequel series he was talking about. It would be nice to see what Minato could do, then we would be able to have a better idea where he and Naruto stand.
    u are correct that we need to see more of minato but from what we have seen do u think SM Naruto would beat him in a fight??? Forget wat the manga says for a sec and using feats. omnipotent its late so i wont look for the manga page right now but kakashi did say that and can ask other people.
     
         

  15. #165
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    u are correct that we need to see more of minato but from what we have seen do u think SM Naruto would beat him in a fight??? Forget wat the manga says for a sec and using feats. omnipotent its late so i wont look for the manga page right now but kakashi did say that and can ask other people.
    I am just going to put my opionion of the issue on hold until I see more of Minato.

    I still think that Naruto has surpassed Jiraya though but thats another matter.
     
         

  16. #166
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Why is fukasaku's statement more important that Yamato's?
    Whilst i agree that sm naruto hasnt overall surpassed jiraiya/minato, pa frog's opinion far out weighs yamato and in fact you guys dont even know why yamato said what he did.

    What pa frog said is similar to enma's reaction to hiruzen when he mocked him and compared him to his prime. A summoning is in the best position to give a valid analysis of its summoner and somebody as wise as pa frog's would know what he is talking about. Secondly what yamato said is you who do not understand. When he said naruto isnt on the fourth's level yet, first of all what does he know about minato. Who is in a better position to say what they said, pa frog or yamato who probably hasnt even met minato.

    Secondly yamato said what he did because naruto couldnt control his speed and i beleive he sprained his ankle. Thats why yamato said he isnt on the fourth's level yet. He hasnt mastered this speed yet. This should put things into perspective Here and here

    It is the speed that naruto had yet to master
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-24-2012 at 11:06 PM.

  17. #167
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naturally the one who makes the claim first has proof to back it up...but of course, you don't.
    And do you?
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    And do you?
    You made the claim first you need to provide your proof with the claim, but you haven't so we all are waiting.

    That is like me saying EMS Madara>Nagato and then asking others for proof that what i'm saying isn't true, that isn't how it works.

    The one who makes the claim backs it up, simple as that.
     
         

  19. #169
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You made the claim first you need to provide your proof with the claim, but you haven't so we all are waiting.

    That is like me saying EMS Madara>Nagato and then asking others for proof that what i'm saying isn't true, that isn't how it works.

    The one who makes the claim backs it up, simple as that.
    You're asking for proof that what Fukasaku says is the literal meaning. They don't call me Kishimoto for a reason.

    Since you're obviously Kishimoto, what proof do you have to support that what Fukasaku says isn't the literal meaning of what he's saying?
     
         

  20. #170
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    You're asking for proof that what Fukasaku says is the literal meaning. They don't call me Kishimoto for a reason.

    Since you're obviously Kishimoto, what proof do you have to support that what Fukasaku says isn't the literal meaning of what he's saying?
    , who said I was Kishimoto?

    And BTW I'm not even for any side, all I said was: Provide evidence for your claim before you ask others for their evidence.
     
         

  21. #171
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    No he didn't surpass Minato. Minato can FTG kunai him to the back of his neck.
     
         

  22. #172
    Member Munboy's Avatar
    Status
    Munboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Naruto surpassed Minato in terms of mastering Rasengan - Kakashi mentioned it referencing Rasengan.
    Naruto surpassed Jiraiya in terms of mastering Sage Mode - Fukasaku mentioned it referencing Sage Mode.
    Naruto surpassed both of them, overall, as a shinobi - Fukasaku said this. If Fukasaku meant Rasengan or Sage Mode, then he'd have mentioned it; Fukasaku didn't even know FRS existed until Naruto used it against Pain.

    Though SM Naruto has surpassed Minato, Minato is an interesting one. With his skill set he can still fight people tiers above him, even though he doesn't have the power to match them. A perfect example being Minato vs Obito.
     
         

  23. #173
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Munboy View Post
    Naruto surpassed Minato in terms of mastering Rasengan - Kakashi mentioned it referencing Rasengan.
    Naruto surpassed Jiraiya in terms of mastering Sage Mode - Fukasaku mentioned it referencing Sage Mode.
    Naruto surpassed both of them, overall, as a shinobi - Fukasaku said this. If Fukasaku meant Rasengan or Sage Mode, then he'd have mentioned it; Fukasaku didn't even know FRS existed until Naruto used it against Pain.

    Though SM Naruto has surpassed Minato, Minato is an interesting one. With his skill set he can still fight people tiers above him, even though he doesn't have the power to match them. A perfect example being Minato vs Obito.
    ^This
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •