Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 183
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    You are making it seem serious by the way you are posting it.

    I can forgive and forget if its just a joke, but at least put a smiley or something to make it seem like your joking.
    I don't really put smileys, it's not my style. If you talk to me, and get to know me like some members on here you'd know I was only joking. Any how it's whatever. I don't see why it was that big of a deal. Is Draegod that bad lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Lmao aggressiveness on a forum ?
    Aggressive debating yes why not lol?
     
         

  2. #52
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I don't really put smileys, it's not my style. If you talk to me, and get to know me like some members on here you'd know I was only joking. Any how it's whatever. I don't see why it was that big of a deal. Is Draegod that bad lol?

    Aggressive debating yes why not lol?
    I can defintiely debate aggressive people no problem. Draegod isnt bad at all. His style is very agressive and unique to him. I almost envy his agressive style myself, but I have been on the recieveing end before of his arguements and when you know what you are saying, it really isnt all that bad. Its actually kind of fun proving super aggressive people wrong

    Anyways I'm not exactly very sensitive at all, but it does get on my nerves just a little when people start calling me off because my favorite character is Neji.

    I ususally keep a cool head at all times, and I am still cool now. It just seems wrong to judge someone just because of their opinions. Its kind of a moral thing dude.
     
         

  3. #53
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I can defintiely debate aggressive people no problem. Draegod isnt bad at all. His style is very agressive and unique to him. I almost envy his agressive style myself, but I have been on the recieveing end before of his arguements and when you know what you are saying, it really isnt all that bad. Its actually kind of fun proving super aggressive people wrong
    I'm not going to lie however, Draegod is a hardcore Neji fan.. He believe even Neji could defeat an EMS Madara.. That's why usually he is unable to be worthy of any kind of debating with in my opinion.. Yes he is aggressive, but to aggressive.. His wall of text as killers, in which make me want to abandon threads.. Can't handle wall of text they're my weakness by far..
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Your lying badly first of all, your not a neji fan at all just checked your
    Posts all of them . None of them say anything about you
    Being a neji fan . Your tryig to suck up
    To drproof.

    Nejis chakra wot be drained lol
    So your saying you just read all 700+ of my post lol.

    And no i dont care about an opinion of sonebody from the internet.

    I love neji. Besides Shika,Kiba and choji he is my fave in the k11.

    But Shino has the advantage being as since neji fights by expelling chakra and shino's bugs are attracted to and eat chakra shino will be tge clear winner.

    How many times can someone push out chakra from their body before they lose conscious.

    In this fight neji is his own weakness.
     
         

  5. #55
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I'm not going to lie however, Draegod is a hardcore Neji fan.. He believe even Neji could defeat an EMS Madara.. That's why usually he is unable to be worthy of any kind of debating with in my opinion.. Yes he is aggressive, but to aggressive.. His wall of text as killers, in which make me want to abandon threads.. Can't handle wall of text they're my weakness by far..
    Well , neji can't defeat ems madara
    , but didn't you make a thread saying how a hyuuga could beat uchiha ? Am I wrong ?
     
         

  6. #56
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    So your saying you just read all 700+ of my post lol.

    And no i dont care about an opinion of sonebody from the internet.

    I love neji. Besides Shika,Kiba and choji he is my fave in the k11.

    But Shino has the advantage being as since neji fights by expelling chakra and shino's bugs are attracted to and eat chakra shino will be tge clear winner.

    How many times can someone push out chakra from their body before they lose conscious.

    In this fight neji is his own weakness.
    Nope even searched for it , aside from
    Today , I can't find anything on you being a neji fan . Your just pretending you are so when you say shino , it would be more devastating . I will report you for lying
     
         

  7. #57
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Well , neji can't defeat ems madara
    , but didn't you make a thread saying how a hyuuga could beat uchiha ? Am I wrong ?
    It only countered basic MS techniques, if you read the thread (not saying you didn't) you would see my point.. Fastrthnwind has seen it so he should know.
     
         

  8. #58
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I'm not going to lie however, Draegod is a hardcore Neji fan.. He believe even Neji could defeat an EMS Madara.. That's why usually he is unable to be worthy of any kind of debating with in my opinion.. Yes he is aggressive, but to aggressive.. His wall of text as killers, in which make me want to abandon threads.. Can't handle wall of text they're my weakness by far..
    Im a hardcore Neji fan too. Our opinions and styles of debating however are totally different. I dont think Neji could defeat EMS Madara, but then again, all shinobi have some chance at beating an opponent, no matter how strong they are or how little of a chance they have.

    His wall of texts are entertaining to me. Then breaking it all down and picking out all of his points that are wrong is the best part.
    I cant handle walls of text that have no spacing what-so-ever. That and those with bad grammar. Those are my weaknesses
     
         

  9. #59
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    I agree Shino underrated.

    I think only person he lose too is Rock Lee.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Nope even searched for it , aside from
    Today , I can't find anything on you being a neji fan . Your just pretending you are so when you say shino , it would be more devastating . I will report you for lying
    bro report me if you believe im lying.

    If you read the threads i made you will see i don't do what usual people do. They make threads claiming characters are undefeatable.

    I make threads to make people think.

    Neji has always been one of my faves since i seen him about to kick sasukes ass in part 1.

    But this fight is an disadvantage to him.

    You say he has the vacuum palm which is essentially like how Zaku fought. Shooting chakra/air from their palm.


    The same way shino beat Zaku he could get neji .
     
         

  11. #61
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    It only countered basic MS techniques, if you read the thread (not saying you didn't) you would see my point.. Fastrthnwind has seen it so he should know.
    I actually have it on one of my posts. got to it before it got deleted.
     
         

  12. #62
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I actually have it on one of my posts. got to it before it got deleted.
    you were the first one to comment.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Nope even searched for it , aside from
    Today , I can't find anything on you being a neji fan . Your just pretending you are so when you say shino , it would be more devastating . I will report you for lying
    And it seems like you are the liar. If you checked my threads. October 24,2012 i made a thread called current shino vs current neji. Dont make things up
     
         

  14. #64
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Naruto
    Rock Lee
    Neji
    Naruto no Kurama
    Shino
    Choji
    Shikamaru
    Ten-Ten with fan
    Sai
    Kiba/Hinata
    Hinata/Kiba
    Sakura
    Ten-Ten no fan
    Ino

    I think this is accurate and remember it's unbiased
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 11-23-2012 at 04:13 AM.

  15. #65
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Really Hinata>Sakura.. (that happens only in fanboy's world)
     
         

  16. #66
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Naruto
    Rock Lee
    Neji
    Naruto no Kurama
    Shino
    Choji
    Shikamaru
    Ten-Ten with fan
    Sai
    Kiba/Hinata
    Hinata/Kiba
    Sakura
    Ten-Ten no fan
    Ino

    I think this is accurate and remember it's unbiased
    The bold isn't needed.
     
         

  17. #67
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Really Hinata>Sakura.. (that happens only in fanboy's world)
    I think 64 palms f*** Sakura's shit up lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    The bold isn't needed.
    I know But I put it anyway....Got a problem:mugi:
     
         

  18. #68
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    I think 64 palms f*** Sakura's shit up lol


    I know But I put it anyway....Got a problem:mugi:
     
         

  19. #69
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Disciple of Unorthodox
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    1. Rock Lee
    2. Neji
    3. Chouji
    4. Sai
    5. Shino
    6. Shikamaru
    7. Sakura
    8. Kiba
    9. Hinata
    10. Tenten
    11. Ino
     
         

  20. #70
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

     
         

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Naruto
    Rock Lee
    Neji
    Naruto no Kurama
    Shino
    Choji
    Shikamaru
    Ten-Ten with fan
    Sai
    Kiba/Hinata
    Hinata/Kiba
    Sakura
    Ten-Ten no fan
    Ino

    I think this is accurate and remember it's unbiased
    Sage mode naruto would crap
    All over neji and lee still ......
     
         

  22. #72
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Sadly I can't copy it.. Can you? And then repost it here or w/e.
     
         

  23. #73
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Your lying badly first of all, your not a neji fan at all just checked your
    Posts all of them . None of them say anything about you
    Being a neji fan . Your tryig to suck up
    To drproof.

    Nejis chakra wot be drained lol
    Hahahaha apparently there are even call outs on Narutobase !

    Anyways in a truly professional debate/ argument one should only argue over the content to be discussed rather than slander their opponent (one issue with politics right there).
     
         

  24. #74
    The Head of Inuzuka Clan kibainuzuka's Avatar
    Status
    kibainuzuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    1,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    seriosly kiba is ranked so low here
    from third databook he's in the same level with lee and he's above shikamaru because all shikamaru can do is shadow jutsu,he's above Shino because Shino isn't more the Shino that we see in Part One and he's above Hinata because people think she's strong because she sacrifice her life for naruto and didn't do anything else and she's so weak for Kiba...
     
         

  25. #75
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by kibainuzuka View Post
    seriosly kiba is ranked so low here
    from third databook he's in the same level with lee and he's above shikamaru because all shikamaru can do is shadow jutsu,he's above Shino because Shino isn't more the Shino that we see in Part One and he's above Hinata because people think she's strong because she sacrifice her life for naruto and didn't do anything else and she's so weak for Kiba...
    Not gonna lie I really do underestimate the devil dog ! As far off as Naruto has strayed from his skill chart and who knows what else....I mean the K11 all look rather fine as if they have 5's in stamina . I never really paid attention to the stats partially because they csn change in an instant. I'll admit part of the reason I underestimate Kiba as far as the list goes is that many of the K11 have counters for Kiba who uses nothing, but Taijutsu based attacks (except for the twin headed wolf....which is kinda still taijutsi...but as a badass double headed dog ). I guess it is more to say they counter taijutsu with their particular talents

    Shino & Ten Ten ( don't worry Kiba is easily better than Ten Ten) are long range fighters
    Sakura's punches are deadly to Kiba's direct attacks (honestly wanted to put Kiba above her on my list)
    Choji Butterfly mode
    Lee is a taijutsu master
    Neji is a taijutsu master + gentle fist
    Hinata has gentle fist and who knows how strong twin lion fists truly are (haven't really been used).

    Kiba is still strong, and I agree in that many (including myself) underrste him
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •