Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    kahashi already admitted during his pain fight that he cant believe jiraiya fought 3 - 6 pains.

    So other than this is obvious jiraiya and orocuhmaru are still the strongest of their generation in the leaf. We know it and kahashi knows it. So why are starting obvious debates for.
    If its such an obvious debate, then why haven't you still come with a valid argument?
    Kakashi can't believe he fought so many pains. No shit.
    That does'nt mean kakashi admits Jiraiya is stronger, in fact, Kakashi refrains from using Kamui usually, even in the pain fight, even when he can pinpoint a flying spike and a launched missile with it.

    Basically put, Kakashi can just Kamui Jiraiya's head off before he even gets a chance to use a jutsu.
    I'm asking you to prove me wrong, because so far you ''arguments'' havent contradicted me in any way.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member enuzuki's Avatar
    Status
    enuzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    291
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Guys...I'm going to make an analogy and you should pay attention here. Imagine the greatest martial arts expert, vs a guy with gun...Who do you think has the better chance of winning? The martial arts experts would win easily if the guy with the gun...Well didn't have a gun. It's the same concept with Kakashi and Jiraya. Kakashi can't beat jiraya without the "gun"(metaphor for kamui) but with it i would put my money on Kakashi any day of the week, and twice on a sunday.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    If its such an obvious debate, then why haven't you still come with a valid argument?
    Kakashi can't believe he fought so many pains. No shit.
    That does'nt mean kakashi admits Jiraiya is stronger, in fact, Kakashi refrains from using Kamui usually, even in the pain fight, even when he can pinpoint a flying spike and a launched missile with it.

    Basically put, Kakashi can just Kamui Jiraiya's head off before he even gets a chance to use a jutsu.
    I'm asking you to prove me wrong, because so far you ''arguments'' havent contradicted me in any way.
    I made a argument,

    Kahashi struggled against 2 pains where jiraiya killed 3 with summons and more summons and more summons.

    And since when is everyone hyping kahashi all of the sudden he is no different from when he fought nagato, so whats with all the hype.

    He wasn't hyped then and hes not now.

    Jiraiya owns,

    And like I said, kahashi admits how unbelieabe it was for jiraiya to take on 3 pains and manage to kill one more when all 6 pains were there.

    Where Kahashi could barely kill one with out chouza and his son.

    So stop over estimating kahashi.

    U guys are over hyping tobi, u think because kahashi can take on tobi he can all of the sudden is mich stronger than he was.

    This is a different case as they both have same tech and can fight evenly with each other.
     
         

  4. #29
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    IMO current Kakashi is now at Jirayia's level. Maybe even a bit higher, but around this anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I made a argument,

    Kahashi struggled against 2 pains where jiraiya killed 3 with summons and more summons and more summons.

    And since when is everyone hyping kahashi all of the sudden he is no different from when he fought nagato, so whats with all the hype.

    He wasn't hyped then and hes not now.

    Jiraiya owns,

    And like I said, kahashi admits how unbelieabe it was for jiraiya to take on 3 pains and manage to kill one more when all 6 pains were there.

    Where Kahashi could barely kill one with out chouza and his son.

    So stop over estimating kahashi.

    U guys are over hyping tobi, u think because kahashi can take on tobi he can all of the sudden is mich stronger than he was.

    This is a different case as they both have same tech and can fight evenly with each other.
    You seem to forget one thing - among the two paths Kakashi faced, there was the strongest one, Deva. The difference in strengths between Deva and any other path is huge.

    You're also wrong when you say Kakashi's the same he was when he fought Pain. His stamina has increased so much that it's ridiculous when people still deny this.

    Also, you said that Kaksahi could barely kill one path with Choza and Choji?
    Wrong. They arrived and "killed" Preta, but Kakashi stated he was about to kill him anyway. And most likely, a Preta cut down with a Raikiri would be finished better than just punched by Choza. In other words, Kakashi could definitely kill one path while facing at the same time the strongest path as well.
     
         
    Last edited by Takos; 11-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.

  5. #30
    Slurm Factory Apocalypse Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Apocalypse Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Omicron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Hypno Toad
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    You're still missing the fact that Jiraiya would just hold up a new copy of makeout paradise with special edition on the cover. That is my arguement for why Jiraiya is better than Kakashi
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    I'd place current Kakashi on the same general tier, but I believe Jiriaya still holds the slight edge.
     
         

  7. #32
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    just because Jiraiya's fight is old news and Kakashi has a new big event in his life, everyone immediatly says he's stronger than Jiraiya. kidz deez dayz.

    someone please, please, please tell me what kakashi does against swamp of the underworld.

    anyone?

    kakashi isn't jumping sideways out of it, he's not using earth styke: hide like a mole jutsu, and he's not gunna use kamui because when he comes back out, he'll end up where he warped in kamui.
     
         
    Last edited by Steinbiz; 11-23-2012 at 10:13 PM.

  8. #33
    Yokai Heikegani's Avatar
    Status
    Heikegani is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Caracas
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Its really hard for me to imagine Kakashi losing after the past few chapters.
    They would never fight anyway, more like debate about Icha Icha.
     
         

  9. #34
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I made a argument,

    Kahashi struggled against 2 pains where jiraiya killed 3 with summons and more summons and more summons.

    And since when is everyone hyping kahashi all of the sudden he is no different from when he fought nagato, so whats with all the hype.

    He wasn't hyped then and hes not now.

    Jiraiya owns,

    And like I said, kahashi admits how unbelieabe it was for jiraiya to take on 3 pains and manage to kill one more when all 6 pains were there.

    Where Kahashi could barely kill one with out chouza and his son.

    So stop over estimating kahashi.

    U guys are over hyping tobi, u think because kahashi can take on tobi he can all of the sudden is mich stronger than he was.

    This is a different case as they both have same tech and can fight evenly with each other.
    This is still no argument.
    Answer me this, instead of running away from the question again:
    How can Jiraiya stop Kakashi from just simply using Kamui to blow his head off?

    He can't.

    On a side note, Kakashi could also easily have done this on pain, but plot no jutsu intervened.
     
         

  10. #35
    Slurm Factory Apocalypse Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Apocalypse Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Omicron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Hypno Toad
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    If its such an obvious debate, then why haven't you still come with a valid argument?
    Kakashi can't believe he fought so many pains. No shit.
    That does'nt mean kakashi admits Jiraiya is stronger, in fact, Kakashi refrains from using Kamui usually, even in the pain fight, even when he can pinpoint a flying spike and a launched missile with it.

    Basically put, Kakashi can just Kamui Jiraiya's head off before he even gets a chance to use a jutsu.
    I'm asking you to prove me wrong, because so far you ''arguments'' havent contradicted me in any way.
    Ok, i'll argue it. If i recall correctly, the missle launched at choji was right about to hit him beforer Kakashi transported it away, Kakashi had time to concentrate where his kamui would go to save Choji, It took a little bt of time to do it, and also about the nail that pain uses, it was going right toward his head, it doesn't take a genius to know where Kakashi needed to place his Kamui (In front of his face) You say he pinpointed it, where instead he just placed the kamui and waited for the nail to go through along with the miissle. And what would Jiraiya do about this? Do you honestly think Jiraiya would just let Kakashi concentrate on his head to kill him without making any movements whatsoever. Jiraiya's hand sign molding techniques are incredibly fast, along with just simply moving out of the way Jiraiya can cast his powerful jutsus at fast speeds which Kakashi will have to deal with. "But he can still be pinpointed by kamui!" the missle and nail were headed in one direction, Jiraiya isn't restricted toward a straight line he can move in any direction he wants.

    ...also, Jiraiya has makeout paradise
     
         
    Last edited by Apocalypse Ninja; 11-24-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •