Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....

Re: Hurricane Excalibur!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kurisu~ View Post
    *I begin by building my Wind chakra while memorising the needed handseals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. once ready i form he handseals, Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and release my wind chakra out infront of me.

This jutsu would be best used to aid a fire projectile then an attack in itself, as it can be used at any range. This jutsu could also be used to defend against any B-rank or lower Raiton attack. Due to this jutsus strength dependant on the ranks of the two fighters, it can be near useless when fighting a much higher ranked user.
    Very good.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Okay so this move is originally used by Temari with her fan, but you can create it.
    First gather up your futon chakra up in your lungs while also performing a few hand seals, then blow out a sharp gust of wind, the gust is strong enough to push your target back and/or create 2 inch deep slashes.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I start by building my Wind chakra while inhaling a large amount of air to fill my lungs to full capacity. I then combine my wind chakra with the air in my lungs while molding them flat and sharp. I then exhale as fast as possible and send a slicing at your clone.*

This jutsu is useful for damaging an opponent or forcing a defence. With this jutsu requiring no handseals it can be used as a very quick counter for anything upto mid range. This justu however does say "however the user cannot direct slashes." which im a little confused about? other then then that the only disadvantage would be against fire.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kurisu~ View Post
    *I start by building my Wind chakra while inhaling a large amount of air to fill my lungs to full capacity. I then combine my wind chakra with the air in my lungs while molding them flat and sharp. I then exhale as fast as possible and send a slicing at your clone.*

This jutsu is useful for damaging an opponent or forcing a defence. With this jutsu requiring no handseals it can be used as a very quick counter for anything upto mid range. This justu however does say "however the user cannot direct slashes." which im a little confused about? other then then that the only disadvantage would be against fire.
    The slashes cannot be controlled by you, the sharp gust of wind will randomly fly anyway.
    But very good.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

First gather your futon chakra into you lungs then blow out a sphere of air aimed at your target, that can blow your target backwards as well small objects around him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I start by building my wind chakra while inhaling air to fill my lungs. I mold the air in my lungs with my wind chakra and start the shape manipulation while exhaling. Exhaling the molded air, I manipulate it into a sphere as it leaves my mouth. I then send this sphere towards the tree and leave a dent in the tree*

This jutsu is useful during CQC to force a taijutsu fighter back or force a defence. And with no handseals needed it can be used as a quick counter to alot of attacks. This jutsu however is limited to mid range and i do have one question.How big would the sphere be? Football? Gym ball?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox.. View Post
    *I start by building my wind chakra while inhaling air to fill my lungs. I mold the air in my lungs with my wind chakra and start the shape manipulation while exhaling. Exhaling the molded air, I manipulate it into a sphere as it leaves my mouth. I then send this sphere towards the tree and leave a dent in the tree*

This jutsu is useful during CQC to force a taijutsu fighter back or force a defence. And with no handseals needed it can be used as a quick counter to alot of attacks. This jutsu however is limited to mid range and i do have one question.How big would the sphere be? Football? Gym ball?
    Very small, so tennis ball. But remember it's still very powerful.
    Good.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Gather your futon chakka up all around your body, then release it. Manipulate the chakra to turn into several small tornadoes that attack your target, this jutsu can also be combined with Fire Release: Running Fire to make a flaming hurricane.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I quickly gather my wind chakra within my body, As I gather incredible about of wind chakra and I release it all around me. Then with my great molding skills I quickly make four spinning pillars around me in a square formation.

This jutsu is great for combining techniques together into 1 powerful attack.This move also can be used for different things istead of just attacking an opponent.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox.. View Post
    *I quickly gather my wind chakra within my body, As I gather incredible about of wind chakra and I release it all around me. Then with my great molding skills I quickly make four spinning pillars around me in a square formation.

This jutsu is great for combining techniques together into 1 powerful attack.This move also can be used for different things istead of just attacking an opponent.
    Good.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

First perform the three required hand seals, then gather your chakra to create a vortex of wind to blast at your target, this jutsu can be combined with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I quickly weave three handseals Tiger → Snake → Ram and I focus and build up a sufficient sum of fuuton chakra within my body. I use this fuuton chakra to manipulate the air and generate a whirling vortex of wind. The wind within the vortex is sharp and slicing, and very sneakily I direct it to attack you from behind.*

Pros:Good lenght of distance|

Cons:I have to perform three handseals first.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Very good.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

First gather up a decent amount of futon chakra in your right hand, then swipe a slicing chakra wave, this wave is controlled by the users will and thoughts. This jutsu can slash and cut through any material.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I channel my wind chakra in to my right hand(,thinking of a controllable wind.)Which is my dominant hand. I then release the chakra with a swiping movement.And using my mind I control it to create a X that is powerful enough to go through anything and is controllable.

Pros:No handseals. Very versatile. Quick and easy to use.

Cons:I can't think of any cons. Since it doesn't need handseals if I'm correct?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova.. View Post

*I channel my wind chakra in to my right hand(,thinking of a controllable wind.)Which is my dominant hand. I then release the chakra with a swiping movement.And using my mind I control it to create a X that is powerful enough to go through anything and is controllable.

Pros:No handseals. Very versatile. Quick and easy to use.

Cons:I can't think of any cons. Since it doesn't need handseals if I'm correct?
    Could be easily countered by a fire jutsu. But don't use that for every jutsu, please.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Gather your chakra up, then release a slicing gust of wind, that is able divide incoming wind attacks equal and lower strength to make them harmless.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start gathering my wind chakra in my hand and then think of a sharp sword.I then form a razor sharp blade of wind and then I hurl it towards a nearby tree.To my surprise it didnt do anything to the tree at all.

Me:How come it didnt cause any damage senpai?

Advantage:Can cut down wind Jutsus nearly to noting but a gust of wind.
    Disadvantage:Can not induce damage to enemy.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova.. View Post
    I start gathering my wind chakra in my hand and then think of a sharp sword.I then form a razor sharp blade of wind and then I hurl it towards a nearby tree.To my surprise it didnt do anything to the tree at all.

Me:How come it didnt cause any damage senpai?

Advantage:Can cut down wind Jutsus nearly to noting but a gust of wind.
    Disadvantage:Can not induce damage to enemy.
    More of a defensive type jutsu.

Good.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Okay perform the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals, thus doing that also gather up your futon chakra doing this shall allow you to summon a cyclone of petals to attack your target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I perform the required handseals Tiger → Hare → Dragon. While doing the handseals I keep breathing in and out to have myself under control and keep my chakra running through all my body normally. Then, the wind chakra is being gathered in my hands and slowly in my palms. When I'm feeling sure that I got the capacity (good amount or...) of my wind chakra I release it all at once. In those moments an enormous cyclone of petals is summoned and it hits a tree.

Advantage:It can go up to long rang.But still stay at short.

Disadvantage:Requires handseals.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis.. View Post
    I perform the required handseals Tiger → Hare → Dragon. While doing the handseals I keep breathing in and out to have myself under control and keep my chakra running through all my body normally. Then, the wind chakra is being gathered in my hands and slowly in my palms. When I'm feeling sure that I got the capacity (good amount or...) of my wind chakra I release it all at once. In those moments an enormous cyclone of petals is summoned and it hits a tree.

Advantage:It can go up to long rang.But still stay at short.

Disadvantage:Requires handseals.
    How would you use this in a fight?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would hide behind something and control the petals.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragneel.. View Post
    I would hide behind something and control the petals.
    Good, dude the name changes.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Simple, gather your futon chakra and release a wave of wind, that slashes your target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

+I focus my chakra into my right hand, i gather all the chakra i can and concentrate it into a ball, compressing it, then i change it into wind chakra and then use shape manipulation to make it into a blade and wave my arm as i release it with great speed and force.+

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

+I focus my chakra into my right hand, i gather all the chakra i can and concentrate it into a ball, compressing it, then i change it into wind chakra and then use shape manipulation to make it into a blade and wave my arm as i release it with great speed and force.+
    Pro and con?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pros:I can release it into a wave strike which is good for more than 1 opponent.

Cons: Doesnt have any effects to it.Just a wave of wind.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Good.

Do you have a sword on one of your bios?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

+No I do not Nathan+

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

+No I do not Nathan+
    Okay.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Gather your fuuton chakra up into your mouth and perform two hand seals, then release the chakra from your mouth, and use shape manipulation to form a disk of wind, that goes towards my clone.

-Creates clone.-

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

+ I begin to gather wind chakra into my lungs and think of a air conditioner blowing out cold air.After a while,I begin to form the wind chakra and move it up into my throat then to my mouth.I then weave two handseals and use shape manipulation to form a wind disk.I then blow my wind out of my mouth in the form of a disk at your clone.Once the disk reaches your clone,your clone gets split in two and goes poof.+

Pros:It is in the form of a disk and can hit multiple people that are close together.

Cons:Requires two handseals which leaves you vunerable to attacks.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    out next time....

Moving on, sorry for the late reply. I've been away.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

Okay gather your chakra up in your mouth, then manipulate the futon chakra into wind as you blow it out, sending your target back a fair distance.