Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Re: [Open Spar] Beginners Practice.

Well then that's where I am! xD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sakura in her spot sees a stream of fire rise from the pit and then readies herself at the edge of the lake. She then sees the ground rise back up to the surface with her oppponent standing on it. When it hits the top her opponent shoots many dragons of fire, needing to avoid Sakura drops carefully into the water trying to make as little a splash as possible, she drops through the hole in the ice which her opponent created earlier only to rise up again a few seconds later as the fire dissipates. As soon as she is able to form a handseal once she is back on the surface Sakura forms the snake handseal and causes the earth around her opponent to rise up around him, trapping him in a full dome of rock.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Knowing that the water on her body will give away her position anyway Sakura becomes visible again. Just as the dome finishes forming Sakura causes water to rise from the ground inside the dome.

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it

With water now rising quickly inside the dome of earth Sakura performs one last handseal and creates a whirlpool-like pit under the dome deep enough to suffocate anyone who gets pulled too far in.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

As the whirlpool twists it disturbs the structure above and causes it to break up and fall onto the opponent, thus trapping him underneath earth and making escape harder, as well as this the existance of the water being pulled down the pit as it rises makes the pit slippery and causes you to slide in quicker than you would normally.
    Sakura then watches the rubble intently for signs of movement.

"I expected as much from an Uchiha. But this time, there's no escape!"

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 11-29-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

*When the dome of Earth rise up around Ryu he emits a spear from his mouth that split into many to make a huge hole on top of the dome. He then quickly jumps up while making a Raiton clone that gives him a boost up to the top. While jumping from his shoulders the clone is quickly swiped away by the water. Landing on top of the dome Ryu then sends his Doton down below after preforming the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird hand seals making a tunnel under the dome where the water sinks down and has a place to go and aimed towards Sakura. As the force of the water blast out of the hole made by Ryu, the Raiton clone disperses electrifying the water hitting Sakura knocking her out due to the force of the water and the shocking effect of the clone.*

Ryu: "This is the end Miss Haruno."

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Range: Short
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Seeing her opponent jump up and land on top of the dome she previously created Sakura readies herself for an attack. Concentrating extremely on finding out what his next move will be Sakura hears a rumbling under the ground as your tunnel creates and the water crashes around inside, knowing the danger is below her Sakura steps backwards onto the frozen lake that rests just a few feet behind her, knowing whatever is coming won't effect her here she readies herself again and take sin a deep breath. The floor where she was standing then erupts and a wall of electrified water rises up and begins toward her in the air. Sakura then releases the huge breath she had taken in before as a huge spherical blast of wind which picks up the water and carries it screaming through the air towards her opponent, the wall of water travelling towards him completely cuts Sakura from his view.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Hidden behind the water Sakuira quickly takes out a topagraphical map of the battlefield and assuming her opponent will try to get out of range of the wind she makes the ground 15 feet behind her opponent rise up into a huge curved overhanging cliff that keeps him at mid-range of the wind and water that travels towards him.

Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

Then she channels her Doton chakra into the new cliff and causes giant spiked pillars of earth to protrude from the cliff face impaling her opponent from behind, some of the pillars come out at angles so that they will also impale her oppoennt were he to move to one side.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 12-05-2012 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Spelt Protrude wrong

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Sorry it took awhile lol ^_^

*As Sakura expels out a strong wind from her mouth Ryu jumps down from the hole that he came out of and follows the hole in the ground from his jutsu. While dropping down the hole he preforms a few hand seals and when he touches the ground he slams his hands on the ground rising pillars of earth out by Sakura which shocks and stuns her due to the electrical charge in the stone making it so she can't move for a moment. While the pillar of earth is rising by Sakura, Ryu starts running down the tunnel and out. As soon as he's out of the tunnel Ryu makes a single hand seal and from underneath Sakura a water dragon rises and swallows Sakura whole. While the water dragon, due to the direction from where he came, is in the air, Ryu exhales a large wall of Fire at Sakura killing her after preforming a single hand seal.*

(Doton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Note: Sorry if my move isn't really detailed. Today's not a good day :shrug: If you have any questions or would just like me to re word it or further detail what my move is just let me know and I will gladly do so. Sorry again for the wait and sorry if its not as fun as you would hope. I promise it will change soon ^_^

Edit: Basically the earth pillar that shocks you stuns your for a few moments able-ling me to exit the hole in the ground. Once done and since your standing on the lake I make a water dragon with one hand seal. After which I exhale a wall of fire at you killing you. Since the stunning of the earth pillar shocks your for a few moments you wouldn't have enough time to react since you couldn't see me and didn't know what I was doing. The force of the water dragon attacking you and flinging you up in the air would also make you disoriented making it so its very hard and difficult to do anything and then the fire would kill you.

Last edited by Kwalker394; 12-15-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

The moment her opponent leaves her sight and drops down the hole Sakura sets off running forwards, when she reaches the nearest exit of the tunnel she spits out a large amount of water from her mouth, the water is shot directly down the hole. Already with crushing waves the water becomes even more ferocious as it falls and crashes against the walls and eventually the floor of the tunnel. Unbeknownst to Sakura you would be busy concentrating on her previous position above the lake and on forming the handseal and dragon so you'd have little to no time to react upon seeing the water in front of you. The dragon would form in the place that Sakura was standing before she moved and do nothing.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

With the first batch of water falling powerfully down onto her opponent in the tunnel he created Sakura quickly concentrates a large amount of water in a blob about 6 feet above the over exit to the tunnel, releasing this water down the other hole her opponent now has two walls of water crashing down the hole intent on crushing him between them and snapping him bones on impact rendering him immobile and leading to him drowning.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

To make sure this water is of maximum effectiveness Sakura releases a wave of electricity around her which electrifies the water in the hole nearest her and makes it even more deadly. As the two sections of gushing water connected in the middle of the tunnel the electricity would spread through it all and would further paralyze her opponent making death inevitable.

Sakura then retreats to a safe distance making sure that she can keep track of both exits of the tunnel at the same time. (Now mid-long range from the tunnel.)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*As the pillar of earth rises and shocks Sakura and Ryu reaches the edge of the tunnel to where he finds Sakura collapsing with a small stream of water flowing down the hole, Ryu quickly stops his water jutsu and instead exhales the wall of fire killling Sakura before she can hit the ground after making a single hand seal.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*As Sakura's body is burning Ryu speaks out loud.*

Ryu: "It's a shame that I couldn't get the info I needed out from her. I need to be going now, I need to find him."

*Ryu leaves the area.*

Note: Since you did not dodge/block/diffuse my first attack that means that it hits you. And since you are actually moving towards it it would be a stronger effect as well since the distance is closer so would the circuit path of the electrical current. Having the electricity hit you from behind would shock you mentally because you wouldn't know it was coming since your not facing it and also physically because its electricity. The effect would make you collapse and cancel you from continuing to preform your water jutsu. Also Snow, ice, air, ground, clouds, etc. They are all water/have water based properties and water in them. I can easily turn snow into water by controlling the water molecules in them the same as ice, air, clouds, etc. I also threw 10 kunais in my second jutsu move with Katon in them in a wide area around me that forms a 20 feet circle hole in the ice. Also the position from where you are at (basically my old position from where I walked to off the ice) there are holes and water all around you.

This has been probably my best RP match I've ever had and I'm sorry to see it end by a mistake like this one. If you want to have another one sometime I'm always up for a match ^_^ sorry if we both kinda disagreed with stuff on this rp

Page 2 of 2 « First 12