Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Suspicious Zero Division

I mean it was rather obvious that something is fishy about the Zero Division based on the expressions of both Unohana and Shunsui. Anybody else wondering what has them so skeptical of the Zero Division?! I figured I'd make a thread so we could throw out a few ideas as to why those two seem to have a problem with them seeing as the Unohana and Shunsui don't seem to normally be put off by people acting arrogant (Kenpachi or even Mayuri talking down or negative to others....even Gin when he was around)!

My first thought is that they have grudges from the past, but to be honest I'm lost on thoughts....I just get that feeling something is odd ^.^ .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Suspicious Zero Division

Is the newest chapter you're talking about? If not, then idk. I just wanna see 'em rail some people.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Yeah I the whole conversations and expressions Unohana and Shunsui use in particular left me feeling like there is something more to the Zero Division than 'protect the king'

But yeah I also want to see them in action....I'm liking the former 12th division girl who looks like Nnoritora

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sit back and just breathe

Weren't the members of the Zero division once captains of the Gotei 13? Maybe thats why they are skeptilcal.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

Odd?

Odd that they're a division composed of captian-commander level Death Gods that sit around and watch Soul Society get destroyed, but suddenly appear several chapters after 500?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Odd?

Odd that they're a division composed of captian-commander level Death Gods that sit around and watch Soul Society get destroyed, but suddenly appear several chapters after 500?
    I kinda meant something even more than that doucebag move they pulled .

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Odd?

Captian commander level lol no none of them are on Yamamoto level..they are meant to show up if Yamamoto dies which is SS strongest line of deffence they are not going to come if they think Yamamoto can Handle the problem plus we don't kno how long it takes them to get there.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

I believe kisuke is the reason they have shown up that or isshin.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I believe kisuke is the reason they have shown up that or isshin.
    What they showed up because Yamamoto got killed..even juha knew they would come because of that reason

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    What they showed up because Yamamoto got killed..even juha knew they would come because of that reason
    I would agree with this...they wouldn't do anything if Yamamoto was still kicking

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I would agree with this...they wouldn't do anything if Yamamoto was still kicking
    I'm guessing they did not show up after wonderwiess defeated him was because their was still people fighting.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I mean it was rather obvious that something is fishy about the Zero Division based on the expressions of both Unohana and Shunsui. Anybody else wondering what has them so skeptical of the Zero Division?! I figured I'd make a thread so we could throw out a few ideas as to why those two seem to have a problem with them seeing as the Unohana and Shunsui don't seem to normally be put off by people acting arrogant (Kenpachi or even Mayuri talking down or negative to others....even Gin when he was around)!

My first thought is that they have grudges from the past, but to be honest I'm lost on thoughts....I just get that feeling something is odd ^.^ .
    Kyoraku and Unohana's expressions aren't of suspicion. There is nothing suspicious about Squad Zero. Squad Zero basically came down and proceeded to take charge. What Kyoraku and Unohana are feeling is more along the lines of frustration if anything else.

Not to mention Unohana pretty much lost her role as healer to her senpai. See seems to detest violence, but because she lost her job as the medic it looks like she'll be on the front lines from now on:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/517/17
    If I were her I wouldn't be happy either.

Last edited by NLee; 11-22-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Kyoraku and Unohana's expressions aren't of suspicion. There is nothing suspicious about Squad Zero. Squad Zero basically came down and proceeded to take charge. What Kyoraku and Unohana are feeling is more along the lines of frustration if anything else.

Not to mention Unohana pretty much lost her role as healer to her senpai. See seems to detest violence, but because she lost her job as the medic it looks like she'll be on the front lines from now on:
    ^Beautifully deduced. Rep + (: I would like to add that Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake are the oldest members of Gotei 13. We have seen Unohana and Shunsei acknowledge previous encounters with Squad Zero, and Unohana, in particular has personal issues with Mr. Pompadour. He was supposedly her teacher at some point and he thoroughly criticizes her throughout this chapter. Perhaps she was constantly harassed by Mr.Pompadour and she shows frustration because she harbors some negative feelings towards him.

I think the reason why Shunsui doesn't look too pleased is because Squad Zero had the power to stop the Quincy Invasion but they didn't because their only job is to protect the Soul King. Since they did not intervene, Old Man Yama died in battle. Shunsui is very close to Old Man Yama and states that Old Man Yama raised him. We get to see Shunsui with Old Man Yama, when they were much younger and it is evident the two of them have a father-son relationship. Even though Shunsui is not expressing it, he must be hurting so much. He must hold a grudge against Squad Zero for appearing after Old Man Yama's death when they could have prevented it.

Last edited by EmperorIssun; 11-22-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post

Yeah it seemed like her sempai was giving her the order to kill and she was disgusted.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naaaah these are the guys juha was talking about when he said yama was weak...............these guys are beasts.........ruthless n blood thirsty! they have little moral code:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I personally hate zero squad because they seem arogant. I don't understand how they could be more powerful than all of soul society. Even if we are not to include the captain commander we are still talking about thirteen other captains. does this mean that that each of them could atleast handle 5 or 6 if not all the captian level shinigami in a fight. I can't imagine their being not one but five people who dwarf the rank of captain so much.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    I personally hate zero squad because they seem arogant. I don't understand how they could be more powerful than all of soul society. Even if we are not to include the captain commander we are still talking about thirteen other captains. does this mean that that each of them could atleast handle 5 or 6 if not all the captian level shinigami in a fight. I can't imagine their being not one but five people who dwarf the rank of captain so much.
    Well that's exactly the point. That's how strong Squad Zero is. They're clearly older than the members of the Gotei 13 if one of them actually taught Unohana (who we know to be one of, if not the, oldest current Captain).

Yamamoto was suppose to be the strongest Shinigami alive. If he was so powerful then it stands to reason there are others who are at least near his strength - that is Squad Zero.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Or maybe cause they are ashamed?..... that the commander died..... and they couldn't defend the sereitai. or however you spell it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I started considering the Zero Squads are the bad guys here, too.

If the arc goes still about 5 years I think it would be too simple if everything ends with Juha Bach.
    They maybe waited for a chance when Soul Society is weak (Yamatos Dead) to show up or they even waited that Bach will free Aizen.
    Also suspicoius is that they exactly took Byakuya, Renji and Rukia with them.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

Because they know theyve failed... and the zero quads appearence makes it more obvious.. look at unohonas face shes sad because she cant heal the dieing soul reapers.. in other words they were useless and what the guy from the zero division said is true.. "you guys ddnt do your job, you arent worthy of your name".