Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Re: Taijutsu with Aki/Kiri. [TGOF]

After throwing your clone into the air I take position under his shadow and perfectly mimic his movements as he flies freely through the air.

Honestly have no clue why I would want to do that. I was gonna say something about him not being able to see me if I'm directly under him... but he would.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Remember what we said about tossing an opponent into the air?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

We said that by throwing them into the air they lose control of there movements and they become very limited in what they can do whilst freefalling... the manipulating there movements part is the bit I don't really get the point of ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Ah, well, you're supposed to stay directly underneath him, in a parallel manner so you can then follow up with another move that I will teach later. ^_^
    (Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Okay, now proceed to dash at my clone, first executing a low kick that links easily into a middle kick (while taking this into the air to build velocity) and then a high kick that ends with a heel drop that sends him back to the ground, successfully finishing him off.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Beginning with a dash toward my opponent I link this in with a sliding low kick which drives through my opponents shin/ankle, following this with my opponent off balance I bring my spare leg up along with my body as I push up to standing on the leg I slide kicked him with in the first place. Now with my opponent in the air and my leg still rising from the mid kick I spin slightly on my toes and position my risen leg over my opponent before swiftly bringing it down onto the back of his head with a heel kick which drives his face into the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Very good. Remember that the higher you go in the air, the more you are able to utilize the law of gravity to your advantage.
    (Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Now, proceed to rush towards my clone and strike him with a shoulder, followed by a punch.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Kiri's a mod!!! I wasn't gone that long was I Congrats, you deserve it! ^^
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I plant my foot and release my knee driving my body forward I adjust my path slightly in order to line up my right shoulder with my opponents. Upon reaching him my shoulder drives against his and spins him around as his body follows the direction of mine, as his body turns towards me I plant my left foot in front of me and slide to a halt whilst bringing my left arm around with enclosed fist flying towards my opponents fully open cheek. As the cheek and the fist meet a harsh ripple can be felt from inside the cheek as the opposing directional momentum's connect and give the punch more power than it would have had on a still opponent.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Thanks. ^_^
    ---
    Now, don't forget what we've spoken of of body weight earlier.
    (Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.

Now, proceed to form four shadow clones, all of them following up with moves that eventually send my clone into the air. Then, follow him into the air, striking him down with one last kick.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Could you explain the body weight thing in the context of that last technique please? It'd help :-)

After forming four shadow clones I have them converge on my opponent like a herd of hyena attacking ruthlessly from every angle leaving no room for escape or counterattack, with my opponent trapped among the rabid clones I have them put together a combination of punches and kicks which ends with two of the clones delivering a swift uppercut too my opponent simultaneously sending him up into the air. I then take of running and use the clones as a platform in order to follow my opponent into flight, once in the air I deliver one last kick to the abdomen of my opponent driving his body down out of orbit and crashing to the ground below,

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Remember that when you put your whole body weight in (you used a good portion of your shoulder in that move), you're taking a huge risk, for if you miss, you'll be sending your entire body weight and balance forwards.
    (Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.

Now, remember Shadow of the Dancing Leaf?
    Proceed to use that and after making my clone vulnerable in the air, kick him higher and higher, taking advantage of the velocity. Once at the pinnacle point, proceed to kick him down onto the ground.
    Describe how gravity takes a part.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

After kicking my opponent up into the sky and using Shadow of the dancing leaf to mimic my opponents movements closely I proceed to continue kicking him at well chosen points during the climb in order to keep him rising higher and higher into the sky. Once momentum ceases and we stop rising I switch tact and drive my heel down onto my opponent leaving him to be taken by gravity as it's infernal pull reaches out taking control of his body and sends him crashing down into the ground below.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well done.
    (Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

So what do you know of the Drunken Fist style?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Only really what we see during the Rock Lee, Kimimaro fight. And what I've read during my time viewing battle threads... I follow Lili's fights quite a lot and she's a user if I'm not mistaken xD

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Alright...uh, I guess I'll give you a little synopsis.
    A pretty terrible example, but the only one I can think of the spot. o_O But say for drink drivers, when they are involved in accidents, they are usually not as hurt as the person they hit mainly because their muscles are completely relaxed. The same goes for people in Drunken Fist mode. You'll have to adapt a carefree attitude and strike someone without much thought...it's good if your opponent gets into close range with something dangerous and you have trouble coming up with an idea to counterattack them.

So, how might you implement this in fights?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Well, if you're running out of ideas in close range and you're in need of an unpredictable offence to confuse your opponent and put together a valid counter which would otherwise not work then Drunken Fist is helpful. As well as that as you said it can release your muscles and allow you to ignore pain to a certain extent should you be in trouble in the battle.

Would this not make you more susceptible to genjutsu however. Unable to think with clear and logical reasoning may hinder you in your atta,pts to come up with an explanation for why you know you're in a gen.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

, why would anyone want to cast a Genjutsu in close range? And I wouldn't necessarily agree, the person is basically unconscious, so yeah, Genjutsus wouldn't really affect him either on a serious scale.
    (Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Now, how does spinning in the air beforehand affect your moves afterwards?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Spinning in the air is useful for building momentum before you attack thus putting more driving force behind your eventual attack. It also means that if your opponent was to attempt to interrupt you her would face a moving target and would have little luck in hitting any real danger point on your body without a dojutsu of some kind.
    Just like to point out, I actually think that inflicting a genjutsu on your opponent in close range is more useful than in mid or long range in some ways, with you in close proximity the follow up attack would be more or less at the same time as the genjutsu was put in place, they'd have no way of countering you.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Interesting idea. Perfect response.
    Proceed to jump into the air while spinning towards my clone, delivering a punch with the momentum you gather.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'm not Oraans ps for nothing

Taking a couple of steps as a run up to build initial momentum and speed in order to achieve reasonable height I jump into the air making sure to push off of my stronger right leg thus giving me more height and more momentum in order to be able to spin my body at higher speeds. As I spin in the air, arms locked around my body for a faster streamlined spin I begin to feel my height decreasing and I know that I have reached my pinnacle. It is at this moment that I release my arms from my body a deliver a punch to your clone... -poof-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well executed. Don't forget your opponent will be pushed back as well.
    (Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

Now, much like the concept of spinning earlier, proceed to deliver a spinning kick to my clone, but build up enough momentum so that you continue into the air with that one kick, then proceed to finish him off.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

With much the same build up as before I spring myself into the air and send myself spinning with my push off, the difference with this however comes from the first attack, instead of throwing my fist forward I bring my right leg out to the side of my body, spinning over my opponent I drive my foot into the back of his head pushing him forwards slightly and off balance as well as allowing me to push off of him and add height to my leap. Now behind him I drop and drive my elbow into the top of his skull before proceeding with a swift kick the the back of the knee making him drop down to his one knee and rendering him unable to stand if enough force is applied.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well detailed.
    (Konoha Arashi) - Leaf Tempest
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user will deliver a spinning kick to knock the enemy into the air and continue with spinning around in mid air rising upwards and bombarding the target multiple times before they fall to the ground again.

Okay, now, proceed to create a Shadow clone and have that Shadow clone grab you and throw you towards my clone.
    When you get near my clone, punch him.
    What might be the purpose of the throw?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

After performing a single handseal I create a clone, I then have this clone throw me toward your clone. By doing this I am able to accelerate instantly giving myself full momentum without the use of any energy or the risk of reaching your clone before I have reached maximum damage potential through travel speed. Also having my clone throw me gives me the ability to spend the whole time concentrating on my own movements rather than having to split my efforts between movement and setting up.
    It also allows me to fly toward your clone at a trajectory that he would not be used to defending against, but things such as that don't come into play in our RP so it's not worth noting.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response. ^_^
    (Kagebunshin: Appā) - Shadow Clone: Upper
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will creates a shadow clone to throw him towards his opponent, delivering an upper punch.
    Note: Must create one shadow clone before use.

This next one made me laugh out loud when I read the description.
    Proceed to kick my clone into the air and then jump on his shoulder, basically spinning him back to the ground while riding him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

awhh you tease!!!

Taking up my position in front of your clone I drive my boot into the underside of his chin, the follow through lifting him into the air. With him in flight I jump up alongside him and position myself on his shoulders before spinning his body back around and using my weight to drive him into the ground. Hard. I land mounted over him before he poofs away and I hit ma bum on the ground