Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Shinta teaches me things

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Waits by Yard

Ready to learn!
    *kicks you in the nuts and throws you from the area with strength of tsunade*

(Taijutsu: Stomp Em In Za Nattsu) - Stomp Em' In The Nuts
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 50 + 10 for each additional stomp
    Damage points: 50 + 10 for each additional stomp
    Description: The user quickly crouches down and swiftly sweeps his left leg into his opponents legs to kick the enemy's legs out from under him, while charging chakra into his right leg. Then while the opponent is on the ground, the user repeatedly stomps on the enemy's scrotum, causing severe abdominal pain that forces the opponent into the fetal possition.

Note: Maximum of 5 stomps
    Note: Can only be used once

(Tekken No Suitaru): Style Of Iron Fist
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 100 (-10 each turn it is active)
    Damage Points: N/A (-20 to the user when activating and -10 each turn it is active)
    Description: The user focuses incredibly high amount of chakra into his legs and arms so that his strength increases on the level that of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju. While in this state the user can´t use any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. The user can use Tekken Techniques tho (will be submitted later if this style is approved). When the user leaves the state of Tekken, the user can´t move, he can only stand on 1 place and he cannot use any jutsus of S-rank and Forbidden rank. When the user is in the state of using Tekken Style, the user´s muscles are under huge pressure and cause him great pain. It doesn´t change users speed.

*Can only be used once per battle*
    *Lasts only for 3 turns*
    *User cannot use ANY Ninjutsu or Genjutsu techniques when he´s using Tekken Style*
    *After 3 turns, the user can´t move from the place he´s standing because of muscle exhaustion*
    *No S or Forbidden Rank jutsus by the user for 2 turns after the Tekken Style has ended*
    *Can only be taught by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*Waits by Yard*

Ready to learn!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Looks around, is not in battlefield.

I am still here!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

O________O

One two many people... unless Vision also has something to trade

Okay Yard... Howard... Vision?

(Raiton: Denki Kando Jutsu) Lightning Release: Electrical Sensitivity Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will emit a constant electric field from their entire body, too small to be seen without or have any physical effect on the surroundings. This electric field is designed to bounce off of objects and people rebounding back to the user, in this way the user has learned to “feel” the world around them for a limited distance and has developed a sixth sense about them. This field is especially sensitive to metals and other objects that conduct or emit electricity (water, animals, humans) allowing them to operate blind if necessary. This can be used to sense ambushes and when combined with the Chakra Sensing Technique makes for an unsurpassable ability to “feel” the enemies presence
    Notes:
    - Can only be taught by Shinta,
    - Remains active for five turns,
    - Can be used two times per battle.
    - User is vulnerable to water release, slightly shocking him on contact while this is active

Emit a steady and constant stream of electricity from all over your body, use it create a barely noticeable wave of electricity that interacts with other objects natural electric fields. You should be able to find where my clone is hiding without using your eyes.

Last edited by Shinta; 11-20-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I become an xbox kinect*

*I send electrical waves filled with chakra that allows me to sense/feel everything around me when the waves reflect back to me*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Hmm, been a while since I learned something new.

*I gather raiton chakra all throughout my body letting it pool around my body, once I have gathered enough I begin to release it in small amounts. Enough to create a small electromagnetic field but not enough to shock anything or anyone. As it hits off of the surrounding objects it rebounds back towards me letting me "feel" everything that's around me out to a mid-range area. I continue to emit a steady field that allows me to sense those around me.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    *I become an xbox kinect*

*I send electrical waves filled with chakra that allows me to sense/feel everything around me when the waves reflect back to me*
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Hmm, been a while since I learned something new.

*I gather raiton chakra all throughout my body letting it pool around my body, once I have gathered enough I begin to release it in small amounts. Enough to create a small electromagnetic field but not enough to shock anything or anyone. As it hits off of the surrounding objects it rebounds back towards me letting me "feel" everything that's around me out to a mid-range area. I continue to emit a steady field that allows me to sense those around me.*
    That works... ad it to your cj threads

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys just jealous of my super saiyan swagger.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Take Notes View Post
    You guys just jealous of my super saiyan swagger.
    Don't turn left, you might hit us with your ****.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

(Raiton: Undo Jutsu) Lightning Release: Movement Technique
    Range: Short (effects only the user)
    Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn sustained)
    Damage: N/A (5/turn to the user)
    Description: By converting the users lightning chakra into electricity and infusing their bodies with small amounts of it, they are able to overcome paralysis or crippling injuries by forcibly moving themselves through commanding their own nerves and muscles with impulses caused by chakra. Dislocated limbs and numbing poisons mean nothing to someone who has mastered this allowing them to fight until their bodies are over damaged.
    Notes:
    - Can not be used if the users chakra network is blocked,
    - No wind jutsu while this jutsu is active,
    - Can be maintained for three turn successively,
    - Can be used two times per match with one turn gap in between each use.

*Dislocates both your left shoulders... that's Yard's and Howard's shoulders not that you have two left shoulders* O__O

Use your lightning chakra to activate each of teh muscles you would need to move it like normal. Works best when you nervous system isn't working properly.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Description: By converting the users lightning chakra into electricity and infusing their bodies with small amounts of it, they are able to overcome paralysis or crippling injuries by forcibly moving themselves through commanding their own nerves and muscles with impulses caused by chakra. Dislocated limbs and numbing poisons mean nothing to someone who has mastered this allowing them to fight until their bodies are over damaged.
    Notes:

*Dislocates both your left shoulders... that's Yard's and Howard's shoulders not that you have two left shoulders* O__O

Use your lightning chakra to activate each of teh muscles you would need to move it like normal. Works best when you nervous system isn't working properly.
    Well, this will work well when Yard Svengali's my arms broken

*Looks over at Yard then back to Shinta with my arm dangling in place.*

*I begin by gathering raiton chakra in my dislocated arm, I then manipulate it to create small surges of electricity that is enough to force my muscles to work properly even though my shoulder is dislocated. I wave at Vision who is laying outside the battlefield using only the electricity to make my muscles move. I then pop my shoulder back into place using my right arm to push it into it's spot.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this will work well when Yard Svengali's my arms broken

*Looks over at Yard then back to Shinta with my arm dangling in place.*

*I begin by gathering raiton chakra in my dislocated arm, I then manipulate it to create small surges of electricity that is enough to force my muscles to work properly even though my shoulder is dislocated. I wave at Vision who is laying outside the battlefield using only the electricity to make my muscles move. I then pop my shoulder back into place using my right arm to push it into it's spot.*
    Good :zonder:

Add it to le Cj thread

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

O________O

One two many people... unless Vision also has something to trade

Okay Yard... Howard... Vision?

Description: The user will emit a constant electric field from their entire body, too small to be seen without or have any physical effect on the surroundings. This electric field is designed to bounce off of objects and people rebounding back to the user, in this way the user has learned to “feel” the world around them for a limited distance and has developed a sixth sense about them. This field is especially sensitive to metals and other objects that conduct or emit electricity (water, animals, humans) allowing them to operate blind if necessary. This can be used to sense ambushes and when combined with the Chakra Sensing Technique makes for an unsurpassable ability to “feel” the enemies presence
    Notes:
    - User is vulnerable to water release, slightly shocking him on contact while this is active

Emit a steady and constant stream of electricity from all over your body, use it create a barely noticeable wave of electricity that interacts with other objects natural electric fields. You should be able to find where my clone is hiding without using your eyes.
    Notes:

[spoiler]
    Notes:

I mold and release my chakra around my body that allows me to feel everything around me through the reflection of other electrical fields like a dolphin [sorta]

Notes:

While my shoulder is dislocated, I convert the lightning chakra into electricity and infuse it in the muscles near my dislocated shoulder and move it like i normally can. I also force it so that the muscles pushes my bone back in place so i have complete movement over it once more.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

[spoiler]
    Notes:

I mold and release my chakra around my body that allows me to feel everything around me through the reflection of other electrical fields like a dolphin [sorta]

Notes:

While my shoulder is dislocated, I convert the lightning chakra into electricity and infuse it in the muscles near my dislocated shoulder and move it like i normally can. I also force it so that the muscles pushes my bone back in place so i have complete movement over it once more.
    Good, it's actually more like a shark Just remember not to get wet when using the first one. The second one, also good. It works best when your nerves are paralyzed by something (hurts less to use)

Add them to your cj thread!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, it's actually more like a shark Just remember not to get wet when using the first one. The second one, also good. It works best when your nerves are paralyzed by something (hurts less to use)

Add them to your cj thread!
    alright thanks.

and this is the genjutsu i was talking about

Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
    Chakra: 30
    Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

Note: May be able to use three times per battle
    Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
    Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
    Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
    Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
    Note: Must be taught my Vision

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

alright thanks.

and this is the genjutsu i was talking about

Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
    Chakra: 30
    Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

Note: May be able to use three times per battle
    Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
    Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
    Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
    Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
    Note: Must be taught my Vision
    I would definately like to learn this one please

Shall I give it a go?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i assume u have atleast learned genjutsu up to A rank.

Anyways, you don't need to really, i'll explain everything you need to know. Just let me know if you have any questions about it.

First you need a summon custom or cannon doesn't matter.

Perform the handseals that you need in order to summon but you are placing the opponent under a genjutsu and see's "Your" summon.

The summon appears and the opponent can see the summon. The summon can use it's abilities or what not but it's not real. however with this you can create an illusion that there are two summoning animals in the battlefield when there is only one.

Questions?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice, can I also make it appear that I am riding on it? Or at least make it look like a clone is on it?

Edit, yes I have completed my Gen training

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice, can I also make it appear that I am riding on it? Or at least make it look like a clone is on it?

Edit, yes I have completed my Gen training
    No... you can not........

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Coolio, thanks Vision

*adds to cj thread... Later*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Shinta this is the mud jutsu I mentioned

(Doton: Doro Rappu) - Earth Style: Mud Wrap
    Range: Short ( of mud )
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The person takes hold of Chakra infused mud already in play due to the chakra already found in the mud it can be slightly manipulated to surround the opponent. It basically blasts out and around the opponent covering their body in mud. This makes moving harder as well as restricts breathing. This is due to the chakra infused mud that covers the opponent It has the same effect as Swamp of the Underground as it makes movement harder. The mud can possibly asphyxiate the opponent if it successfully covers the opponent completely. The mud can be controlled slightly and forced to surround the opponent's head making it's way into their nose, mouth and eyes. The user must have used a Mud based Earth jutsu prior to this jutsu.
    Notes:

-Must have already used a mud based jutsu such as Swamp, Mud Fall, or mud bullets
    -Must be able to manipulate up to A rank Earth to use this
    -Must be the person's own Chakra infused Mud

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Notes:

*I infuse my body with electricity, moving it through my muscles, sending shocks to them to force them to move, moving the muscles around my left shoulder to pop it back into place.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinta this is the mud jutsu I mentioned

(Doton: Doro Rappu) - Earth Style: Mud Wrap
    Range: Short ( of mud )
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The person takes hold of Chakra infused mud already in play due to the chakra already found in the mud it can be slightly manipulated to surround the opponent. It basically blasts out and around the opponent covering their body in mud. This makes moving harder as well as restricts breathing. This is due to the chakra infused mud that covers the opponent It has the same effect as Swamp of the Underground as it makes movement harder. The mud can possibly asphyxiate the opponent if it successfully covers the opponent completely. The mud can be controlled slightly and forced to surround the opponent's head making it's way into their nose, mouth and eyes. The user must have used a Mud based Earth jutsu prior to this jutsu.
    Notes:

-Must have already used a mud based jutsu such as Swamp, Mud Fall, or mud bullets
    -Must be able to manipulate up to A rank Earth to use this
    -Must be the person's own Chakra infused Mud
    After using swamp of the under world to create a large swamp under you, I use my chakra already in the swamp to surround your opponent, blasting outwards to cover them in mud. Slowly but surely you will suffocate under the sheer weight of the mud, covering your entire body, especially after I send mud down your throat into your lungs.

Powerful O__O Very few restrictions for an A-rank jutsu

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    *I infuse my body with electricity, moving it through my muscles, sending shocks to them to force them to move, moving the muscles around my left shoulder to pop it back into place.*
    Add it to your cj thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»