Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

A Battle for old times sake

Percy jackson bio
    Mid or long range from one another, your choice
    Valley with river flowing through the middle as we stand on either sides of it
    Rei's R&R

Anything else to add? ^^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: A Battle for old times sake

Giriko

Mid range and you start

All out everything else is fine with me and nice touch of water for the both of us but more for you lol.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Yeah, I put the water for your benefit since I don't need a source lol.

Percy makes a handseal, releasing a water dragon towards you.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn your awesomeness

I look up at you smiling and notice the use of one hand seal a large dragon made of pure water but the water source is in front of him and the dragon came from beside him. I look confuse at what just happen but starts making five hand seals and slams my hands onto the ground. Large white clouds of smoke forms in front of me. The dragon hits the smoke but stops and smashes against something unknown. The wide clears the clouds of smoke and there standing tall is three walls made of metal which is broke now. I come around the broken walls and looks at you and starts smiling.

Long time no see Percy. I knew it had to be you over there since you used one hand seal and no water for the Water Dragon. I see someone still has their ability to use Water style like the second Hokage.

I take a kunai and throws it at you while running at your smiling in the joy of the wind hitting my face while traveling behind the kunai.

(Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
    Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

Last edited by YG 400; 11-20-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Indeed it has been. Let's make this a fight we'll both remember.

As you throw the kunai and run forward me, Percy mirrors your actions, throwing a kunai at yous, making them clash and bounce away as we run into each other. As I get close to you, I suddenly drop, going into a baseball slide, kicking you and causing you to fly over me as you fall. As your falling and I slide under you, I stick my tongue out and blow at you.

Haha, gotcha!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you slide I smile and does a front flip without hands(I think I can still do this in rl lol) on the ground. As I flip over you, using my right hand I stick a bird at you while smiling.

I guess you thought you had me there, huh? NOT!!!

I land with my back towards you. I jump in the air with chakra infuses feeting and turns and starts spinning fast. As I spin, a scroll is unrolled and spike balls erupt around me and heads straight towards you. I continue on spinning and lightning starts forming around my hands and needles fly out towards you also. I land dizzy and falls on the ground.

(thinks)Why do awesome things have to make me dizzy and fall.

I look at you while defend against the spike balls and lightning needles.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As my kick misses and you flip over me, flipping me off and land, I turn my body over, laying facedown and push myself into a standing position as you land. I then perform a quick backflip as you start to spin and as I land, I see the metal balls flying towards me. Pressed for time, I quickly channel fuuton chakra to my hands and clap, sending a wave of wind at you that sends the spikes back at you. After clapping, Percy charges chakra to his feet and jumps up into the air, and starts throwing a barrage of shuriken at you with great haste.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Flip me off again, and I'm breaking that finger

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the spike balls fly back to me, I don't do the lightning needles and forms one hand seal. The hand seals follows up with me turning black. The spike balls hit me and leaves little to no damage to me. I do get forced down and slides against the ground.

Like I would let you

My skin turns back to it normal color and I wave you on over in my Rock Lee stance.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will
    channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then
    hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their
    defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Percy watches you get into a pose Lee often makes, he stands up straight and picks his nose.

Come at me, bro. O^O

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Here I come and let's step this up a bit.

I bend my legs shifting my weight to my toes. I run towards you in at a fast paste. I wave right hand right to left. With this motion a wave of dark chakra forms. The wave of chakra burst towards you while lean forward and jump up in the same direction of you. I take a scroll out and place it into my mouth side ways. I throw a two kunais with wire attach to it. I throw them in two directions. One on each side of you. They spin around you while you defend against the wave of chakra. I do a flip forward while twisting my body. The kunais starts coming closer to you while I move my arms around making the wires move the kunais.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Range: Long
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Here I come and let's step this up a bit.

I bend my legs shifting my weight to my toes. I run towards you in at a fast paste. I wave right hand right to left. With this motion a wave of dark chakra forms. The wave of chakra burst towards you while lean forward and jump up in the same direction of you. I take a scroll out and place it into my mouth side ways. I throw a two kunais with wire attach to it. I throw them in two directions. One on each side of you. They spin around you while you defend against the wave of chakra. I do a flip forward while twisting my body. The kunais starts coming closer to you while I move my arms around making the wires move the kunais.

Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

As Percy's picking his nose and he sees the widespread wave of dark chakra traveling his way, he quickly punches the earth in front of him after channeling doton chakra to his hands, causing a wall of earth to appear in front of me, blocking the wave. As the wall you appears, you're already flipping over Percy, flipping into the air, throwing the kunais. As Percy sees you throw the kunais he notices the string around them, and concludes that they'll be used to trap him. As they get by me, and twist, I let them get to the body and just before contact, cause that part of my body to be come water, causing the strings to quickly past through me with great speed. Immediately afterwards, Percy punches forward at you, sending a burst of wind that sends the wires and kunai back at you with even greater speed, but not enough to damage you greatly, and as the wind hits you, it sends you flying back.

My, my, my. Is that blood I see leaking there?

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As I am coming down and the kunais are pushed towards me with enhanced speed and the wind is coming towards me also. The little amount of time I have, I let go of the wires and channels a small amount of lightning chakra through my hands while placing them in front of me. The kunais hit my hands and bounce back. As the kunais bounce off the wind bursts me back. I fly backwards and in short time I hit the ground and is sliding against it. I get up with blood sliding down my face from it strapping against the ground.

Blood is nothing but showing me I am alive and have a great opponent. Now taste my Darkness.

As I get done talking, I whip some of the blood off my face with my right hand and channels my dark chakra in both of my hands. I punch forward once with each hand releasing a large amount of dark chakra at you while I smile and start running around to my right.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

Dark Release: Dark Blast (Meiton: Mei Bakuha)
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description The user releases a wide blast of dark chakra out their palm. The blast is wide enough to take out three humans standing side by side.
    x2

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

I'm sorry but I'm not Sasuke, I don't live in the Darkness.

Percy then slams his hands to the earth, causing the earth under him to raise tremendously, creating a plateau of sorts, with the dark waves smashing in to the earth as Percy jumps in the sky, flipping off and coming crashing down into the earth as you move to your right, my left. As i'm falling, I increase my weight, causing my leg to hit the earth and leave behind a massive crater, also causing a slight tremor around the field. As the tremor happens and you stumble a bit. I makes a few handseals and fire a few fireballs at you from mid range, followed by several shuriken within the fireballs.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I turn towards you and stops while taking out the scroll out my mouth and starts spitting out a large amount of rock and it forms into a golem. The golem picks me up and throws me straight up at an arc. The fireballs are below me since I started the jutsu right when you starts spitting the fireballs out. I am flying in the air and starts making a few hand seals and places my hand down and summons a toad below me and beside me. I land on the toad but immediatlly hopes towards you quicker. while taking the scroll and throws it at the toads. One of the toads catches it. The slam against the ground.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
    Gamatatsu and Gamakichi

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Percy see you summon the two turtles and jump towards him, he crouches, and bites his thumb and makes a few handseals and touches his summoning tattoo, summoning Sinbad. As he summons Sinbad, Percy grabs Sinbad's sword and channels chakra to his feet, and jumps up to meet you as you jump towards him. As he gets close, he swings the sword, letting it go, and causing it to expand in size, slamming against you. After letting it go, Percy points his hand at you, firing a water bullet at your head. While he fires the bullet, Sinbad releases a gigantic burst of lightning at your summonings.

Kuchiyose: Sinbad| Summoning: Sinbad
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 40
    Attack points: N/A
    Description: Large, angry and quick-tempered describes Sinbad, the boss of Ligers. Sinbad is roughly the size of Gamabunta if Sinbad is sitting on his hind legs. He wields a katana on his back that if the user comes in contact with, shrinks to a normal sword height (sword has no special power other than that). Like most other ligers, Sinbad can contact the summoner via telekinetic communication as well as verbally. Sinbad also has Lightning Affinity and therefore is capable of using Lightning jutsu up to A rank that the summoner can use and can create a S-rank powered lightning blast roar ( unidirectional blast ) twice a battle ( counts as a jutsu of the user ).
    *Can only be summoned once a battle.
    *Can only be summoned by Lord of Kaos.
    *Last three turns.

(Suiton: Mizudeppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Gun Technique
    Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user fires a single droplet of water at the intended enemy with a tremendous amount of force, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun.
    Note: can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the sword flies towards me, I release chakra through my right hand and form a Rasengan. I force the Rasengan forward as the sword expands. The Rasengan bursts through the sword and I continue my path downward. As Sinbad releases the lightning, my Toads move to side by hopping to the left(Gamatatsu) and right(Gamakichi). As they land, they right when they touch the ground does a long hop towards you and Sinbad. I am diving towards you, as I get in the range of you I do a front flip. As I do the flip, I raise my right leg up and comes down onto you as my Toads rush Sinbad from each side doing an open palm thrust to him.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

You forgot the water bullet bro, but it's cool. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

As you perform your flip, Percy raises his arms and intercepts the strike, dropping lower to the ground from impact. As he drops while stilling having his arms up to deflect your attack, he spins to his left (your right), causing the leg to slip away from on top of his arms and fall towards the ground, causing you to stumble a bit should your leg hit the ground. As Percy spins, he makes a handseal, creating a shadow clone behind you who then flips back a few steps. At this point, Percy's spin would be nearing completion and rounding back to you. As his spin nears 360 degree completion, he extends his leg and hits you with great force in your leg, causing you to fall over as his clone jumps forward after flipping backwards, hitting you in the back of the head or the back if you choose to jump, sending you flying forward. The timing of the attacks are timed to hit you at the same time, the clone hitting you in the back of the head, and Percy's leg hitting you in the legs.

As Percy and his clone attack, Sinbad sees the toads jump away from him and approach, he quickly releases a Chidori through his body, hitting them and slightly paralyzing them as he jumps backwards out of the way, watching them closely.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The toads get hit by the Chidori shocking them and making them fall onto the ground. They shake for a little bit in pain from the shocking and then just lay there from being paraylsis(one full turn). While that is happening I get hit in the back of the head. I fall onto the ground flying against it. I lay there with blood coming out of my head. I get up slowly and wipe my head where the blood is.

**** you Sinbad, you will pay for that.

I release a wave of dark chakra straight towards Sinbad as I look at you and your clone.

So Shadow clone, eh? I guess this will be hard with two of you.

I bend my knees just a little so they be at a 135 degree angle. I lean forward and jumps in the air towards one of you and does a right straight knee with my leg bent aiming straight for(Idk which of you it is lol, I'll take your opinion on that) your(whoever) chest. As I hit your chest, I push off my knee from your chest by unbending my leg and pushes off towards the other you doing a spin with my right(or left depends on which side you are on of the you) forearm to the face of you.