Status
    Sep 2012
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo Kurosaki problem discussion

Quick question. Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Ichigo's fighting style is extremely generic and kinda boring.

Shinkai - his Zanpaktou is always in this form, and while alot of the other Soul Reaper's Zankpatous are cool and have unique abilities, Ichigo's is just a big doofy sword.
    Moveset: GetsugaTenshou

Bankai - in exchange for Zanpaktou mass and power, his spirit energy is instead focused on speed and movement. Again just a regular sword with no speical abilities. While his Bankai makes him super fast, if he's fighting an opponent with greater or equal speed he's pretty much useless (a weakness that Grimmjow exposed during their first encounter)
    Moveset: If you guessed "GetsugaTenshou" then you are correct

Hollow Form - Nothing special, just added speed and strength
    Moveset: Wait for it....GetsugaTenshou.

Final GetsugaTensou - Essentially the same as his previous forms but all of his attributes enhanced beyond that of a soul reaper
    Moveset: Mugetsu...which essetially just a huge getsugatenshou, but this one also has the downside of taking away your powers, so yeah...

I hope this "Ichigo being a Quincy" thing means that he's gonna FINALLY learn a new move, because I'm honestly tired of seeing him move around real fast and spam the same freakin' move all the time.
    If I wanted to watch a show where the main character spams the same move I'd watch DBZ

By no means am I a Bleach hater it's one of my favorite action animes/mangas. And Ichigo is my 4th favorite character behind Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Ulquiorra..I just want to see more from him as a main character. I'm sorry for ranting on too much, how do you guys and girls feel?

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Re: Ichigo Kurosaki problem discussion

I for one agree with you. Ichigo spams more than Naruto's rasengan. It's pretty sad everyone has the same one or two moves. I wish they could at least switch up the fighting style some more but Bleach is what it is.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In thought

I competely agree with you.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilvic92 View Post
    Quick question. Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Ichigo's fighting style is extremely generic and kinda boring.

Shinkai - his Zanpaktou is always in this form, and while alot of the other Soul Reaper's Zankpatous are cool and have unique abilities, Ichigo's is just a big doofy sword.
    Moveset: GetsugaTenshou

Bankai - in exchange for Zanpaktou mass and power, his spirit energy is instead focused on speed and movement. Again just a regular sword with no speical abilities. While his Bankai makes him super fast, if he's fighting an opponent with greater or equal speed he's pretty much useless (a weakness that Grimmjow exposed during their first encounter)
    Moveset: If you guessed "GetsugaTenshou" then you are correct

Hollow Form - Nothing special, just added speed and strength
    Moveset: Wait for it....GetsugaTenshou.

Final GetsugaTensou - Essentially the same as his previous forms but all of his attributes enhanced beyond that of a soul reaper
    Moveset: Mugetsu...which essetially just a huge getsugatenshou, but this one also has the downside of taking away your powers, so yeah...

I hope this "Ichigo being a Quincy" thing means that he's gonna FINALLY learn a new move, because I'm honestly tired of seeing him move around real fast and spam the same freakin' move all the time.
    If I wanted to watch a show where the main character spams the same move I'd watch DBZ

By no means am I a Bleach hater it's one of my favorite action animes/mangas. And Ichigo is my 4th favorite character behind Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Ulquiorra..I just want to see more from him as a main character. I'm sorry for ranting on too much, how do you guys and girls feel?
    My kind a guy he's just like me...if it helps he does have access to the advanced quincy technique blut vene - defensive blut and possibly the offensive - blut arterie.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

The only thing I don't like is that Zangetsu is all the time in his released form. :y

I would have liked him to have that huge sword, and than use the release command (which is also unrevealed), to release it from it's sealed form.

The other stuff. . . . . . . . . I don't have a problem with. :shrug: