Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rin's death seems too convenient for Madara. Possible turning point for Obito.

Doesn't it seem weird to you all how Madara just straight up predicted Obito's return and loyalty right in Obito's face?

The Zetsu's asked him everything about his personal life and the people he cared about most throughout the entire time Obito was recovering....

The Spiral Zetsu who had been ordered by Madara to rehabilitate Obito, developed a sort of a bond with him....also, he offered himself to Obito as an exterior knowing Obito was weak, EXACTLY at the perfect moment!

Kakashi was forced to kill Rin right as Obito arrived, awakening his Mangekyou Sharingan!

The whole speech about bringing the dead back to life by creating a separate reality was put in Obito's head at the very beginning.

Spiral Zetsu saying "now I see why Madara CHOSE YOU!"

It all seems pretty fishy to me.....

Also, this might also serve as a possible awakening or turning point for Obito, if or when he realises that his misery was orchestrated by Uchiha Madara himself to make a pawn out of him!

What do you Think?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rin's death seems too convenient for Madara. Possible turning point for Obito.

Totally agree. Probably my exact thoughts as I read through the flashback.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

Re: Rin's death seems too convenient for Madara. Possible turning point for Obito.

Totally agree.
    Obito got fooled by Madara.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought that was kinda obvious? :S

Good Kid M.A.A.D City namikaze12's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minato Solo's

loving this thread :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Yes I agree

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by badoera View Post
    I thought that was kinda obvious? :S
    Nothing is ever obvious on the Base.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surpass the best to be the
    best.

we all just waiting for madara kill obito

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just had a feeling on Madara's face that he have something in his mind and tricking Obito with something, just don't know yet.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Been saying this, that day turned out way too well for Madara..and why was zetsu "helping" obito again?
    I would never see zetsu betraying madara

It seems all planned imo

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what i find hard to believe is that basically madara was stalking konoha behind the scenes waiting for obito to end up in a accident.thats retarded coz like you stated zetsu said madara chose him he didn't just find him by accident.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

To piggy back off this: It seems that the whole event of Kakashi killing Rin was part of the plan too. I still don't think he murdered her for nothing.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR

Clearly when Obito finds out the true reasons why Madara is doing what he is doing, his gonna turn on madara... bit like when we foudn out dnazo isnt really a complete buttmunch and was actually supporting konaha in his own ways..be it old fashion beliefs.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crazy theory here!!!!!!! What if the hidden mist capital was hosting the chunin exams the months after the leaf village one,(Kakashi lost to Guy).All the stress of thinking his dad killed himself cause of how his lost was dishonor to him . I think Kakashi and Rin Traveled near the hidden mist to enter the exam but, like zabuza and haku stated(Naruto bridge construction arc) their exam has a turning point at the end the 2 runner ups have to fight to the death. Soon as they won they realized something wrong and ran, but the people of the hidden Mist warned them that attending a chunin exam of another village and not going by the rules could probably lead to punishment or war for confusion of dominant Villages. As they were ambushed kakashi's pride has taking over because of the stress of his farther ,he wanted to become a chunin to make family name back in. As for Rin she was confused but, it felt like she knew this was going to happen , That they were going to have to fight to the death to become chunin because all she wanted to do was to make kakashi have his stress lifted.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasrb2 View Post
    Crazy theory here!!!!!!! What if the hidden mist capital was hosting the chunin exams the months after the leaf village one,(Kakashi lost to Guy).All the stress of thinking his dad killed himself cause of how his lost was dishonor to him . I think Kakashi and Rin Traveled near the hidden mist to enter the exam but, like zabuza and haku stated(Naruto bridge construction arc) their exam has a turning point at the end the 2 runner ups have to fight to the death. Soon as they won they realized something wrong and ran, but the people of the hidden Mist warned them that attending a chunin exam of another village and not going by the rules could probably lead to punishment or war for confusion of dominant Villages. As they were ambushed kakashi's pride has taking over because of the stress of his farther ,he wanted to become a chunin to make family name back in. As for Rin she was confused but, it felt like she knew this was going to happen , That they were going to have to fight to the death to become chunin because all she wanted to do was to make kakashi have his stress lifted.
    Excellent theory! I really like it, but, that wouldn't explain why the Mist wanted Rin's body, and Kakashi wouldnt kill Rin over a ridiculous exam rule such as that.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasrb2 View Post
    Good theory, Except for the fact Kakashi was already a Jonin by the time of the Bridge incident..... Rin and Obito too was probably a chunin by then.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its weird though the land of the mist has the biggest missing ninja count in the series, I hope they have something up there sleeve in the future of the plot .

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Good point. Perhaps she was genjutsu'd into betraying the village, leading up to this little scenario:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=276971

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, it's highly likely that Madara was behind it all. We still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin, but I think that Obito doesn't know either. Once he finds out, I believe he will change sides and attack Madara, which will result in Obito's death. I think this will fuel Kakashi to be more effective on the battlefield

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaroninja View Post
    Yeah, it's highly likely that Madara was behind it all. We still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin, but I think that Obito doesn't know either. Once he finds out, I believe he will change sides and attack Madara, which will result in Obito's death. I think this will fuel Kakashi to be more effective on the battlefield
    He might want revenge on Madara for it, but I think his own mentality cannot change, he is wayy too much of a realist now, the word 'hope' is not in his dictionary anymore. Unless he realises that Tsuki no me will just be another lie.....then......maybe...

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

No, madara was just right about life

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

u guys just want a way for obito to "turn good" when he was never evil/ just not a saint i doubt madra had anything to do with that unless he can glimpse into the future

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    No, madara was just right about life
    You talk like somebody who blames all the bad stuff in his life on circumstances.