Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    All this talk about that bespectacled dude owning Itachi is a complete pile of BS. For gods sake, Itachi was clearly toying with him from the very, very, very start of the battle people! Kabuto was only able to land a hit, a lucky one at that, because Itachi had allowed him to for the sole purpose of enabling the activation Izanami. And since he was an Edo he wasn't too cautious about what Kabuto is capable of cause of his regenerating factor, do you honestly think that if he were, say, non--edo he was gonna allow for Kabuto to sever his body in half just like that? Do not joke around children! Besides, that scan some of you showed which is of Kabuto slashing Itachi in half was just an illusionary image, I beleive, as I think that he was already Izanami'd at that point of the story, so, owned!

naruto>>itachi and sasuke

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is this really going on??? Of course naruto rapes both ALIVE itachi and PRESENT sasuke! Its So obvious, only a retarded uchiha crack baby would disagree!

The amount of retards on this site is like rats and roaches, they keep multiplying no matter how many you take out (prove wrong). SMH This site is trash with all the Uchiha fanboy retards!

Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both uchiha bros
    Kabuto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both uchiha bros
    Hashirama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both bros
    Nagato with paths>>>>>>>>both bros
    Obito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bros
    Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bros

PERIOD POINT BLANK!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post

naruto>>itachi and sasuke
    @bold: Sure, whatever you say sir Kishimoto-san.

And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's movement fanboys deal with it.

That was Km Naruto not Bm?

Oh please, show me a scan where his speed increased more than that of Km's speed because I think, Km = Bm in terms of speed.

One more thing, about this Naruto's clone solo's.
    care to show me a scan of Naruto using more than 3 or 4 clones in Bm mode?

Fail.

Mad bro's?

Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 11-19-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's speed fanboys deal with it.

Oh please, show me a scan where his speed increased more than that of Km's speed because I think, Km = Bm in terms of speed.

Mad bro's?
    He kept in combat, not in speed, learn the difference before you call someone a fanboy.

And BM>>KM in speed.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/14<---Naruto uses his speed to escape Wood Dragon.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/15<--Appears right in front of Kakashi and Madara.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/3<--Deflect's Bijuu Dama via Speed. Guy and Kakashi comment on speed.

KM Naruto has never shown speed feats to match these, it took him more than 2 tries to dodge A's punch.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If someone can do it BM Naruto is one of the few.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's movement fanboys deal with it.

One more thing, about this Naruto's clone solo's.
    care to show me a scan of Naruto using more than 3 or 4 clones in Bm mode?

Fail.

Mad bro's?

I GUESS YOU'RE KISHIMOTO TOO SINCE YOUR TRYING TO CALL ME WRONG WITH ANY PROOF OF HOW ITACHI AND SASUKE WINS LMAO

LOL DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

i never said "proof" but everything i said was something done in the manga unlike things your saying, trying to deny itachi getting owned by kabuto

i said naruto can use 1 or 2 BM clones (quote me saying naruto can use 3 or 4 BM clones)

he can use countless KM clones

here is naruto faster (like kidgamer just said): http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3

your right tho itachi did keep up with naruto's KM speed BUT can you prove naruto was using his top speed??? it look like killer bee, nagato, itachi, and naruto were all at the same speed basically...and besides, naruto wasnt used to speed blitz yet, the only practice he had was against raikage

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He kept in combat, not in speed, learn the difference before you call someone a fanboy.

And BM>>KM in speed.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/14<---Naruto uses his speed to escape Wood Dragon.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/15<--Appears right in front of Kakashi and Madara.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/3<--Deflect's Bijuu Dama via Speed. Guy and Kakashi comment on speed.

KM Naruto has never shown speed feats to match these, it took him more than 2 tries to dodge A's punch.
    thanks for telling this fanboy the obvious (some people dont read the manga i guess)

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact of the matter is until Sasuke gets some kind of power up to become equal with Naruto, he can beat them both at the same time.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...

, the speed he showed on your scan can be easily countered with Sharingan's visual perception (use the Sasuke versus Naruto fight at the VOTE as a reference as well as Madara versus the Kages). One more thing, it still doesn't prove that Bm > Km in terms of speed, so yet another fail. Naruto is fast only when he runs, not that fast if you ask me. And he cannot make movements such as those in a close range, get it?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, the speed he showed on your scan can be easily countered with Sharingan's visual perception (use the Sasuke versus Naruto fight at the VOTE as a reference as well as Madara versus the Kages). One more thing, it still doesn't prove that Bm > Km in terms of speed, so yet another fail. Naruto is fast only when he runs, not that fast if you ask me. And he cannot make movements such as those in a close range, get it?
    Naruto is faster than A and Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up with A- Fail number 1.

Show me KM Naruto moving that as fast as that, oh wait, you can't. You said KM=BM in speed so I proved you wrong, I don't know what you're talking about when you say he can't make these movements at close range, it has nothing to do with your claim of KM=BM in speed.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Naruto is faster than A and Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up with A- Fail number 1.

Show me KM Naruto moving that as fast as that, oh wait, you can't. You said KM=BM in speed so I proved you wrong, I don't know what you're talking about when you say he can't make these movements at close range, it has nothing to do with your claim of KM=BM in speed.
    let him hate LMAO

he disagree with the manga more and more

notice how he STILL havent explain how Itachi and sasuke will beat naruto.....better yet survive lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    let him hate LMAO

he disagree with the manga more and more

notice how he STILL havent explain how Itachi and sasuke will beat naruto.....better yet survive lol
    Yeah, no kidding lol, I can't believe he is actually claiming KM=BM in speed when they made it obvious that it is faster.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...

One, how do you know that he is faster than A? Was it because he dodged a punch or was it because of the speed he is currently showing? You are just automatically assuming that if you ask me. It cannot be proven until they fight speed versus speed. >.>

Two, what I am trying to say is that Naruto cannot move that fast when he is in a close distance with the opponent he is battling with, therefore he cannot blitz anyone, unless, of course, you show me a scan of Naruto doing such actions, blitzing I mean.

Third, we haven't really seen Km's full speed yet as Naruto gained another power up, Bm, and as such spamming said mode as we speak. I am on mobile so I cannot post a scan, but, wasn't the speed he had shown when he dodged A's v2 punch enough proof for you? I mean it was almost instant, sharingan can keep up with such speeds, so yeah.

Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands

You must be smokin dat STRONG joint!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One, how do you know that he is faster than A? Was it because he dodged a punch or was it because of the speed he is currently showing? You are just automatically assuming that if you ask me. It cannot be proven until they fight speed versus speed. >.>
    It was established Naruto was faster than A when he charged at him and ran right past him when A tried to hit him.

Two, what I am trying to say is that Naruto cannot move that fast when he is in a close distance with the opponent he is battling with, therefore he cannot blitz anyone, unless, of course, you show me a scan of Naruto doing such actions, blitzing I mean.
    Blitzing doesn't require him to be close to the opponent, he doesn't even need to blitz Itachi or Sasuke to beat them.

Third, we haven't really seen Km's full speed yet as Naruto gained another power up, Bm, and as such spamming said mode as we speak. I am on mobile so I cannot post a scan, but, wasn't the speed he had shown when he dodged A's v2 punch enough proof for you? I mean it was almost instant, sharingan can keep up with such speeds, so yeah.
    No it can't, that was faster than A who can't be tracked with Sharingan, thats a manga fact.

Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.
    And this is where you lose all credibility, no use debating with a fanboy, so I'm done here, I've encountered too many fanboys and they all had the same result.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...

^FYI, I'm done here also. There is no use for me to argue to such lengths with die hard fanboys on a matter such as this. Keep believing in the impossible and maybe it just might come true .0001 chance. I am out.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.
    1. the manga showed naruto is faster than A, how did you get "assume" out of ANY of this??? if anyone is assuming, its you. you're the one basically trying to say naruto and itachi is the same speed, which is beyond wrong...its ridiculous

2. you have the nerve to say naruto cant speed blitz at close range BUT WHERE IS YOUR PROOF????

you ask us to show proof about something obvious....and then you go and post this WITHOUT PROOF

FAIL

3. does km speed really matter (compared to BM)???? at the end of the day...BM is on a higher level than KM ON JUST ABOUT EVERY LEVEL

naruto can dodge A's punch WITH BM MODE...HOW? BECAUSE KM MODE DID IT

now your saying itachi can solo naruto LMAO

now im starting to wonder...is it the post or you yourself that i should consider a joke??? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    You must be smokin dat STRONG joint!
    there is nothing wrong with smoking

what does smoking has to do to the title being right?? lol

It was established Naruto was faster than A when he charged at him and ran right past him when A tried to hit him.

Blitzing doesn't require him to be close to the opponent, he doesn't even need to blitz Itachi or Sasuke to beat them.

No it can't, that was faster than A who can't be tracked with Sharingan, thats a manga fact.

And this is where you lose all credibility, no use debating with a fanboy, so I'm done here, I've encountered too many fanboys and they all had the same result.
    agree'd

naruto doesnt NEED speed blitz to beat itachi and sasuke....it'll just put more stain on sasuke and itachi

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi trolls Naruto

Sasuke and Naruto are equals and Sasuke managed to troll Naruto once in the Valley of Death so he can troll Naruto again.

Itachi and Sasuke together against Naruto is just overkill.

MUUUUAAAAD?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi trolls Naruto

Sasuke and Naruto are equals and Sasuke managed to troll Naruto once in the Valley of Death so he can troll Naruto again.

Itachi and Sasuke together against Naruto is just overkill.

MUUUUAAAAD?
    you cant explain HOW itachi and sasuke wins?? didnt think so

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
    I agree. Naruto has tons of chakra and power. And his strategic skills are improving, doesnt get close of itachi's buuuuuut, i think he could win. I mean, sasuke will be like free kill, itachi is the hard one
    his strategys r mainly being helped or others give input 1st

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stop debating already, everyone knows it deep inside that Naruto swoop Itachi and Sasuke ass

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Hey guys m not trying to cause flaming but base on resent happenings i think it is debateable that naruto can solo sasuke and itachi with mid or high diff since both susanoos are incomplete maybe even more weaker than madara's incomplete susanoo that gai destroyed.
    Naruto with his BM clones can face em one TBB each i think will do .
    And another thing i think sasuke withdrawing from the battle field also ment he is not at naruto's power level (kishi's thought) yet so kishi made the opportunity for him to power up to naruto's level aside that lets assume sasuke didn't go with oro but went after naruto with itach without power up i think naruto can solo sasuke and itachi (both with incomplete susanoos) mid diff.
    NOTE: don't get me wrong guys i just need your opinion on this i know some guys like lord sasuke being praised i ain't underating him at all i was just trying to share some fact and it really noting to flame about it never gonna happen itachi is dead this thread i just a WHAT IF thread thats all.
    1 word. Genjutsu

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    1 word. Genjutsu
    6 words. Genjutsu doesn't work on perfect jins.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is too inexperienced to even solo itachi, also since sasuke and naruto are always equal that part of the fight would cancel out in a sense. Naruto would be walking in to a beating.