Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 346
  1. #251
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    All this talk about that bespectacled dude owning Itachi is a complete pile of BS. For gods sake, Itachi was clearly toying with him from the very, very, very start of the battle people! Kabuto was only able to land a hit, a lucky one at that, because Itachi had allowed him to for the sole purpose of enabling the activation Izanami. And since he was an Edo he wasn't too cautious about what Kabuto is capable of cause of his regenerating factor, do you honestly think that if he were, say, non--edo he was gonna allow for Kabuto to sever his body in half just like that? Do not joke around children! Besides, that scan some of you showed which is of Kabuto slashing Itachi in half was just an illusionary image, I beleive, as I think that he was already Izanami'd at that point of the story, so, owned!


    naruto>>itachi and sasuke
     
         

  2. #252
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Is this really going on??? Of course naruto rapes both ALIVE itachi and PRESENT sasuke! Its So obvious, only a retarded uchiha crack baby would disagree!

    The amount of retards on this site is like rats and roaches, they keep multiplying no matter how many you take out (prove wrong). SMH This site is trash with all the Uchiha fanboy retards!

    Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both uchiha bros
    Kabuto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both uchiha bros
    Hashirama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Both bros
    Nagato with paths>>>>>>>>both bros
    Obito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bros
    Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bros

    PERIOD POINT BLANK!
     
         

  3. #253
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post


    naruto>>itachi and sasuke
    @bold: Sure, whatever you say sir Kishimoto-san.

    And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's movement fanboys deal with it.

    That was Km Naruto not Bm?

    Oh please, show me a scan where his speed increased more than that of Km's speed because I think, Km = Bm in terms of speed.

    One more thing, about this Naruto's clone solo's.
    care to show me a scan of Naruto using more than 3 or 4 clones in Bm mode?

    Fail.

    Mad bro's?
     
         
    Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 11-19-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  4. #254
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    @bold: Sure, whatever you say sir Kishimoto-san.

    And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's speed fanboys deal with it.

    That was Km Naruto not Bm?

    Oh please, show me a scan where his speed increased more than that of Km's speed because I think, Km = Bm in terms of speed.

    Mad bro's?
    He kept in combat, not in speed, learn the difference before you call someone a fanboy.

    And BM>>KM in speed.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/14<---Naruto uses his speed to escape Wood Dragon.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/15<--Appears right in front of Kakashi and Madara.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/3<--Deflect's Bijuu Dama via Speed. Guy and Kakashi comment on speed.

    KM Naruto has never shown speed feats to match these, it took him more than 2 tries to dodge A's punch.
     
         

  5. #255
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    If someone can do it BM Naruto is one of the few.
     
         

  6. #256
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    @bold: Sure, whatever you say sir Kishimoto-san.

    And what is this blasphemiusness Naruto ultra fanboys keep spouting about speed blitzing and stuff? Itachi was able to keep up with Km Naruto's movement fanboys deal with it.

    That was Km Naruto not Bm?

    Oh please, show me a scan where his speed increased more than that of Km's speed because I think, Km = Bm in terms of speed.

    One more thing, about this Naruto's clone solo's.
    care to show me a scan of Naruto using more than 3 or 4 clones in Bm mode?

    Fail.

    Mad bro's?


    I GUESS YOU'RE KISHIMOTO TOO SINCE YOUR TRYING TO CALL ME WRONG WITH ANY PROOF OF HOW ITACHI AND SASUKE WINS LMAO

    LOL DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

    i never said "proof" but everything i said was something done in the manga unlike things your saying, trying to deny itachi getting owned by kabuto

    i said naruto can use 1 or 2 BM clones (quote me saying naruto can use 3 or 4 BM clones)

    he can use countless KM clones

    here is naruto faster (like kidgamer just said): http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3

    your right tho itachi did keep up with naruto's KM speed BUT can you prove naruto was using his top speed??? it look like killer bee, nagato, itachi, and naruto were all at the same speed basically...and besides, naruto wasnt used to speed blitz yet, the only practice he had was against raikage
     
         

  7. #257
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He kept in combat, not in speed, learn the difference before you call someone a fanboy.

    And BM>>KM in speed.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/14<---Naruto uses his speed to escape Wood Dragon.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608/15<--Appears right in front of Kakashi and Madara.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/3<--Deflect's Bijuu Dama via Speed. Guy and Kakashi comment on speed.

    KM Naruto has never shown speed feats to match these, it took him more than 2 tries to dodge A's punch.
    thanks for telling this fanboy the obvious (some people dont read the manga i guess)
     
         

  8. #258
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

     
         

  9. #259
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    The fact of the matter is until Sasuke gets some kind of power up to become equal with Naruto, he can beat them both at the same time.
     
         

  10. #260
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    , the speed he showed on your scan can be easily countered with Sharingan's visual perception (use the Sasuke versus Naruto fight at the VOTE as a reference as well as Madara versus the Kages). One more thing, it still doesn't prove that Bm > Km in terms of speed, so yet another fail. Naruto is fast only when he runs, not that fast if you ask me. And he cannot make movements such as those in a close range, get it?
     
         

  11. #261
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    , the speed he showed on your scan can be easily countered with Sharingan's visual perception (use the Sasuke versus Naruto fight at the VOTE as a reference as well as Madara versus the Kages). One more thing, it still doesn't prove that Bm > Km in terms of speed, so yet another fail. Naruto is fast only when he runs, not that fast if you ask me. And he cannot make movements such as those in a close range, get it?
    Naruto is faster than A and Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up with A- Fail number 1.

    Show me KM Naruto moving that as fast as that, oh wait, you can't. You said KM=BM in speed so I proved you wrong, I don't know what you're talking about when you say he can't make these movements at close range, it has nothing to do with your claim of KM=BM in speed.
     
         

  12. #262
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naruto is faster than A and Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up with A- Fail number 1.

    Show me KM Naruto moving that as fast as that, oh wait, you can't. You said KM=BM in speed so I proved you wrong, I don't know what you're talking about when you say he can't make these movements at close range, it has nothing to do with your claim of KM=BM in speed.
    let him hate LMAO

    he disagree with the manga more and more

    notice how he STILL havent explain how Itachi and sasuke will beat naruto.....better yet survive lol
     
         

  13. #263
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    let him hate LMAO

    he disagree with the manga more and more

    notice how he STILL havent explain how Itachi and sasuke will beat naruto.....better yet survive lol
    Yeah, no kidding lol, I can't believe he is actually claiming KM=BM in speed when they made it obvious that it is faster.
     
         

  14. #264
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naruto is faster than A and Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up with A- Fail number 1.

    Show me KM Naruto moving that as fast as that, oh wait, you can't. You said KM=BM in speed so I proved you wrong, I don't know what you're talking about when you say he can't make these movements at close range, it has nothing to do with your claim of KM=BM in speed.
    One, how do you know that he is faster than A? Was it because he dodged a punch or was it because of the speed he is currently showing? You are just automatically assuming that if you ask me. It cannot be proven until they fight speed versus speed. >.>

    Two, what I am trying to say is that Naruto cannot move that fast when he is in a close distance with the opponent he is battling with, therefore he cannot blitz anyone, unless, of course, you show me a scan of Naruto doing such actions, blitzing I mean.

    Third, we haven't really seen Km's full speed yet as Naruto gained another power up, Bm, and as such spamming said mode as we speak. I am on mobile so I cannot post a scan, but, wasn't the speed he had shown when he dodged A's v2 punch enough proof for you? I mean it was almost instant, sharingan can keep up with such speeds, so yeah.

    Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.
     
         

  15. #265
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    You must be smokin dat STRONG joint!
     
         

  16. #266
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    One, how do you know that he is faster than A? Was it because he dodged a punch or was it because of the speed he is currently showing? You are just automatically assuming that if you ask me. It cannot be proven until they fight speed versus speed. >.>
    It was established Naruto was faster than A when he charged at him and ran right past him when A tried to hit him.


    Two, what I am trying to say is that Naruto cannot move that fast when he is in a close distance with the opponent he is battling with, therefore he cannot blitz anyone, unless, of course, you show me a scan of Naruto doing such actions, blitzing I mean.
    Blitzing doesn't require him to be close to the opponent, he doesn't even need to blitz Itachi or Sasuke to beat them.

    Third, we haven't really seen Km's full speed yet as Naruto gained another power up, Bm, and as such spamming said mode as we speak. I am on mobile so I cannot post a scan, but, wasn't the speed he had shown when he dodged A's v2 punch enough proof for you? I mean it was almost instant, sharingan can keep up with such speeds, so yeah.
    No it can't, that was faster than A who can't be tracked with Sharingan, thats a manga fact.

    Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.
    And this is where you lose all credibility, no use debating with a fanboy, so I'm done here, I've encountered too many fanboys and they all had the same result.
     
         

  17. #267
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    ^FYI, I'm done here also. There is no use for me to argue to such lengths with die hard fanboys on a matter such as this. Keep believing in the impossible and maybe it just might come true .0001 chance. I am out.
     
         

  18. #268
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    One, how do you know that he is faster than A? Was it because he dodged a punch or was it because of the speed he is currently showing? You are just automatically assuming that if you ask me. It cannot be proven until they fight speed versus speed. >.>

    Two, what I am trying to say is that Naruto cannot move that fast when he is in a close distance with the opponent he is battling with, therefore he cannot blitz anyone, unless, of course, you show me a scan of Naruto doing such actions, blitzing I mean.

    Third, we haven't really seen Km's full speed yet as Naruto gained another power up, Bm, and as such spamming said mode as we speak. I am on mobile so I cannot post a scan, but, wasn't the speed he had shown when he dodged A's v2 punch enough proof for you? I mean it was almost instant, sharingan can keep up with such speeds, so yeah.

    Itachi >>> Bm Naruto.
    1. the manga showed naruto is faster than A, how did you get "assume" out of ANY of this??? if anyone is assuming, its you. you're the one basically trying to say naruto and itachi is the same speed, which is beyond wrong...its ridiculous

    2. you have the nerve to say naruto cant speed blitz at close range BUT WHERE IS YOUR PROOF????

    you ask us to show proof about something obvious....and then you go and post this WITHOUT PROOF

    FAIL

    3. does km speed really matter (compared to BM)???? at the end of the day...BM is on a higher level than KM ON JUST ABOUT EVERY LEVEL

    naruto can dodge A's punch WITH BM MODE...HOW? BECAUSE KM MODE DID IT

    now your saying itachi can solo naruto LMAO

    now im starting to wonder...is it the post or you yourself that i should consider a joke??? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    You must be smokin dat STRONG joint!
    there is nothing wrong with smoking

    what does smoking has to do to the title being right?? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    It was established Naruto was faster than A when he charged at him and ran right past him when A tried to hit him.



    Blitzing doesn't require him to be close to the opponent, he doesn't even need to blitz Itachi or Sasuke to beat them.


    No it can't, that was faster than A who can't be tracked with Sharingan, thats a manga fact.



    And this is where you lose all credibility, no use debating with a fanboy, so I'm done here, I've encountered too many fanboys and they all had the same result.
    agree'd

    naruto doesnt NEED speed blitz to beat itachi and sasuke....it'll just put more stain on sasuke and itachi
     
         

  19. #269
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Itachi trolls Naruto

    Sasuke and Naruto are equals and Sasuke managed to troll Naruto once in the Valley of Death so he can troll Naruto again.

    Itachi and Sasuke together against Naruto is just overkill.

    MUUUUAAAAD?
     
         

  20. #270
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi trolls Naruto

    Sasuke and Naruto are equals and Sasuke managed to troll Naruto once in the Valley of Death so he can troll Naruto again.

    Itachi and Sasuke together against Naruto is just overkill.

    MUUUUAAAAD?
    you cant explain HOW itachi and sasuke wins?? didnt think so
     
         

  21. #271
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    5,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
    I agree. Naruto has tons of chakra and power. And his strategic skills are improving, doesnt get close of itachi's buuuuuut, i think he could win. I mean, sasuke will be like free kill, itachi is the hard one
    his strategys r mainly being helped or others give input 1st
     
         

  22. #272
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Stop debating already, everyone knows it deep inside that Naruto swoop Itachi and Sasuke ass
     
         

  23. #273
    Member DELTA704's Avatar
    Status
    DELTA704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Hey guys m not trying to cause flaming but base on resent happenings i think it is debateable that naruto can solo sasuke and itachi with mid or high diff since both susanoos are incomplete maybe even more weaker than madara's incomplete susanoo that gai destroyed.
    Naruto with his BM clones can face em one TBB each i think will do .
    And another thing i think sasuke withdrawing from the battle field also ment he is not at naruto's power level (kishi's thought) yet so kishi made the opportunity for him to power up to naruto's level aside that lets assume sasuke didn't go with oro but went after naruto with itach without power up i think naruto can solo sasuke and itachi (both with incomplete susanoos) mid diff.
    NOTE: don't get me wrong guys i just need your opinion on this i know some guys like lord sasuke being praised i ain't underating him at all i was just trying to share some fact and it really noting to flame about it never gonna happen itachi is dead this thread i just a WHAT IF thread thats all.
    1 word. Genjutsu
     
         

  24. #274
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    1 word. Genjutsu
    6 words. Genjutsu doesn't work on perfect jins.
     
         

  25. #275
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    He is too inexperienced to even solo itachi, also since sasuke and naruto are always equal that part of the fight would cancel out in a sense. Naruto would be walking in to a beating.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •