Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

[A Struggle!] To the ends of a dark path...

Quiet...vitriolic...cleansing...
    So many words to describe such a weather. Such a breathtaking setting...
    My hands were shoved in my pocket as I slowly shuffled my way to the agreed meeting place - I cast my gaze into the skies, hardly reacting to the steady drops of rain that pelted against my eyes.
    Thoughts wandering, I briefly wondered if I would finally come to understand the dark secrets of the Uchiha clan...or even moreso, the absolutely troubling aspects of my current journey.
    What would I discover? What would I learn?
    I exhaled softly, a heavy feeling finally settling over my heart. My right foot tapped a soft beat against the puddle...
    Pit...pat...pit...
    Perhaps today was the day.
    If not now, then never...
    The words fluttered across my thoughts as I patiently waited for the arrival of Yusuke and Dante.

Last edited by Adachi; 11-18-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [A Struggle!] To the ends of a dark path...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post

My hands were shoved in my pocket as I slowly shuffled my way to the agreed meeting place - I cast my gaze into the skies, hardly reacting to the steady drops of rain that pelted against my eyes.
    Thoughts wandering, I briefly wondered if I would finally come to understand the dark secrets of the Uchiha clan...or even moreso, the absolutely troubling aspects of my current journey.
    I exhaled softly, a heavy feeling finally settling over my heart. My right foot tapped a soft beat against the puddle...
    Pit...pat...pit...
    The words fluttered across my thoughts as I patiently waited for the arrival of Yusuke and Dante.
    Yusuke listens to the words of his old sensei from behind one of the trees and upon him finishing, Yusuke speaks.

Tenzo-sensei...How long has it been...?

The words, somehow, catch Kiritsugu off-guard as he attempts to scan his surroundings, in search for the source of which the sound came from. Just a few moments later, Yusuke makes his existence known as he appears from behind a tree, just a few meters by Kiritsugu's right.

I had expected you to sense my presence the moment you got here, but alas, it seems you have grown, old...

Last edited by Yūsuke; 11-18-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Pit...pat...pit...
    Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Yusuke listens to the words of his old sensei from behind one of the trees and upon him finishing, Yusuke speaks.

The words, somehow, catch Kiritsugu off-guard as he attempts to scan his surroundings, in search for the source of which the sound came from. Just a few moments later, Yusuke makes his existence known as he appears from behind a tree, just a few meters by Kiritsugu's right.

I had expected you to sense my presence the moment you got here, but alas, it seems you have grown, old...
    Kakashi strolls across the heavy rain, trying to get to the meeting place in time because he woke up late, jumping from one tree branch to another with only one thought going through his mind, regarding the new chapter of make out paradise that has been released just recently, it's such a shame that this weather won't allow him to read it while he's traveling through the forest, the book would get wet, and he can't let that happen!

I wonder how that last affair turned out...... they were so into it the last chapter.

He grits his teeth as he draws closer to the meeting area, trying helplessly to drive the thoughts about the new book out of his mind and focus on the job at hand, two close friends asked him for the opportunity to unlock their Sharingan eyes, and he must live up to their expectations, he might not be a Uchiha, but he thought to be a Sharingan master....after 10 minutes of jumping through the forest, finally Kakashi reached the intended area, finding his two friends waiting for him, he puts his right hand onto his hair scratching it slightly while he smiles with his right eye closed and his left Sharingan hidden by his konoha headband protector, he then starts explaining to them the reason for his expected lateness.

I'm sorry..... a black cat has crossed my path just when i entered the forest, then i fell into a hole filled with water that piled up from the rain, my clothes were all wet.....

After half an hour of explanations, Kakashi puts more of a serious face as he opens his right eye looking at both students, he starts asking questions...

Anyway.....i have to know your overall knowledge about the Uchiha clan, and it's bloodline limit, the Sharingan before i start explaining in detail.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Kakashi strolls across the heavy rain, trying to get to the meeting place in time because he woke up late, jumping from one tree branch to another with only one thought going through his mind, regarding the new chapter of make out paradise that has been released just recently, it's such a shame that this weather won't allow him to read it while he's traveling through the forest, the book would get wet, and he can't let that happen!

I wonder how that last affair turned out...... they were so into it the last chapter.

He grits his teeth as he draws closer to the meeting area, trying helplessly to drive the thoughts about the new book out of his mind and focus on the job at hand, two close friends asked him for the opportunity to unlock their Sharingan eyes, and he must live up to their expectations, he might not be a Uchiha, but he thought to be a Sharingan master....after 10 minutes of jumping through the forest, finally Kakashi reached the intended area, finding his two friends waiting for him, he puts his right hand onto his hair scratching it slightly while he smiles with his right eye closed and his left Sharingan hidden by his konoha headband protector, he then starts explaining to them the reason for his expected lateness.

I'm sorry..... a black cat has crossed my path just when i entered the forest, then i fell into a hole filled with water that piled up from the rain, my clothes were all wet.....

After half an hour of explanations, Kakashi puts more of a serious face as he opens his right eye looking at both students, he starts asking questions...

Anyway.....i have to know your overall knowledge about the Uchiha clan, and it's bloodline limit, the Sharingan before i start explaining in detail.
    Let's see, well, I do know this much :

• Most members of the Uchiha Clan have an affinity towards Fire Release.
    • There are several stages to the Sharingan. The One-Tomoe Sharingan, Two-Tomoe Sharingan, Three-Tomoe Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
    • For the activation of the Sharingan, one must be experiencing extreme situations and be pressured into the activation of the sharingan. As for the development of the Sharingan, users must undergo heavy training to improve their sharingan and make it to the next 'level'.
    • The Sharingan grants members of the Uchiha Clan to cast illusion techniques through eye contact. Unlike the average ninja, their ocular powers enhances their capability with illusion techniques. Not only that, but Sharingan users have the capability of piercing through illusions.
    • With the Sharingan, there is a dramatic improvement in the following of the user's skills; their reflexes, analytic skills, ability to copy techniques, and the ability to notice and recognise different forms of chakra.

Unfortunately, that's all I know but I am willing to learn more about our historic clan. u_u

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Dam you third person people!

Kiritsugu sighed, suddenly feeling rather enervated. "I don't know what you're speaking of, Yusuke," he replied. "But I - I am definitely...not old..." Then he frowned, leaning back against the tree as he contemplated his own words. "Well, I may have to take that back. Two years have done quite the toll on me."

Silence fell as the rain pelted rather mellowly upon the surroundings. Kiritsugu found himself dwelling on the past, as his hand slipped sub-consciously into folds of his pocket, grasping his lighter. He wasn't sure how long it took him to light the cigarette, but as soon as he was about to take a good drag out of it, a light rustle told him the awaited man was finally here.
    "I'm sorry....." Kakashi offered sheepishly. "A black cat has crossed my path just when U entered the forest, then I fell into a hole filled with water that piled up from the rain, my clothes were all wet....."

Kiritsugu groaned, almost tempted to interrupt him in the middle of his rather pitiful excuses. He wasn't quite in the better condition either, and in fact, he and Yusuke had been forced to wait for the longest time...
    A natural propensity, he closed his eyes, falling into his own realm of thoughts as Kakashi droned on and on.

It was only when he straightened up did Kiritsugu bother transferring his attention back to the man - there was a slightly more serious expression now as Kakashi asked them a single question:
    "Anyway.....I have to know your overall knowledge about the Uchiha clan, and its bloodline limit, the Sharingan before I start explaining in detail."

Letting Yusuke start and finish first, he replied in a rather slow and concentrated manner:
    "Starting with the Uchiha clan," Kiritsugu began. "It is used to be a rival with the Senju clan. There are many powerful shinobis that have descended from it, including Madara, Izuna, Itachi...Both the Uchiha and the Senju clan directly came from the Sage of Six Paths, and the older son of the Sage of Six Paths was the father of all descendants of Uchiha. He believed in power, rather than love, and thus, the Sharingan is a clear reflection of such feelings. Well, at least in my opinion anyways."
    He shrugged. "Itachi, pushed by Danzo, committed genocide on his whole clan, leaving only Sasuke alive as a result.
    Also, the Uchiha clan are known for their natural dominant chakra flow of fire.
    As for the Sharingan...well, they're the valued Doujutsu of the Uchiha clan. They can see chakra, thus, recognizing Genjutsu from irregular flow, and they also seeing through objects to distinguish such aspects. A Sharingan with first tomoe can perceive motions, second tomoe can copy techniques and pierce visual C-Rank Genjutsu, and a third tomoe can predict motions while even possessing the ability to draw opponents into their eyes..."

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Let's see, well, I do know this much :

• Most members of the Uchiha Clan have an affinity towards Fire Release.
    • There are several stages to the Sharingan. The One-Tomoe Sharingan, Two-Tomoe Sharingan, Three-Tomoe Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
    • For the activation of the Sharingan, one must be experiencing extreme situations and be pressured into the activation of the sharingan. As for the development of the Sharingan, users must undergo heavy training to improve their sharingan and make it to the next 'level'.
    • The Sharingan grants members of the Uchiha Clan to cast illusion techniques through eye contact. Unlike the average ninja, their ocular powers enhances their capability with illusion techniques. Not only that, but Sharingan users have the capability of piercing through illusions.
    • With the Sharingan, there is a dramatic improvement in the following of the user's skills; their reflexes, analytic skills, ability to copy techniques, and the ability to notice and recognise different forms of chakra.

Unfortunately, that's all I know but I am willing to learn more about our historic clan. u_u
    Dam you third person people!

Kiritsugu sighed, suddenly feeling rather enervated. "I don't know what you're speaking of, Yusuke," he replied. "But I - I am definitely...not old..." Then he frowned, leaning back against the tree as he contemplated his own words. "Well, I may have to take that back. Two years have done quite the toll on me."

Silence fell as the rain pelted rather mellowly upon the surroundings. Kiritsugu found himself dwelling on the past, as his hand slipped sub-consciously into folds of his pocket, grasping his lighter. He wasn't sure how long it took him to light the cigarette, but as soon as he was about to take a good drag out of it, a light rustle told him the awaited man was finally here.
    "I'm sorry....." Kakashi offered sheepishly. "A black cat has crossed my path just when U entered the forest, then I fell into a hole filled with water that piled up from the rain, my clothes were all wet....."

Kiritsugu groaned, almost tempted to interrupt him in the middle of his rather pitiful excuses. He wasn't quite in the better condition either, and in fact, he and Yusuke had been forced to wait for the longest time...
    A natural propensity, he closed his eyes, falling into his own realm of thoughts as Kakashi droned on and on.

It was only when he straightened up did Kiritsugu bother transferring his attention back to the man - there was a slightly more serious expression now as Kakashi asked them a single question:
    "Anyway.....I have to know your overall knowledge about the Uchiha clan, and its bloodline limit, the Sharingan before I start explaining in detail."

Letting Yusuke start and finish first, he replied in a rather slow and concentrated manner:
    "Starting with the Uchiha clan," Kiritsugu began. "It is used to be a rival with the Senju clan. There are many powerful shinobis that have descended from it, including Madara, Izuna, Itachi...Both the Uchiha and the Senju clan directly came from the Sage of Six Paths, and the older son of the Sage of Six Paths was the father of all descendants of Uchiha. He believed in power, rather than love, and thus, the Sharingan is a clear reflection of such feelings. Well, at least in my opinion anyways."
    He shrugged. "Itachi, pushed by Danzo, committed genocide on his whole clan, leaving only Sasuke alive as a result.
    Also, the Uchiha clan are known for their natural dominant chakra flow of fire.
    As for the Sharingan...well, they're the valued Doujutsu of the Uchiha clan. They can see chakra, thus, recognizing Genjutsu from irregular flow, and they also seeing through objects to distinguish such aspects. A Sharingan with first tomoe can perceive motions, second tomoe can copy techniques and pierce visual C-Rank Genjutsu, and a third tomoe can predict motions while even possessing the ability to draw opponents into their eyes..."
    Kakashi looks with a bit of a smile to Yusuke, who explained the Sharingan overall abilities, then he turns his attention to Kiritsugu who starts going on and on about the Uchiha clan's history, sleep comes knocking on Kakashi's eyes as Kiritsugu is in the middle of his history explanation, when finally he wakes up again as Kiritsugu starts explaining the Sharingan's abilities.

Good, both of you, now let me explain every power in detail, to make sure no mistakes happen.

*Kakashi starts explaining*

The Sharingan is one of the three great doujutsus, literally meaning the "Copy Wheel Eye" and it's power level is determined by how many dots or "tomoes" that are shown in the eye when activated, the Sharingan has 3 abilities gained from 1 Tomoe to 3 Tomoe, which are seeing the chakra flow, genjutsu related abilities and tracking and prediction abilities.

First lets take the chakra flow, that's basically the most basic Sharingan ability and unlocked when activating the 2 Tomoe Sharingan, it's not activated in 1 Tomoe because when the Sharingan is in 1 Tomoe, it's considered an incomplete stage, but we will discuss the abilities of each level of Sharingan when we are done with the basic part, anyway the Sharingan can see the chakra flow of anything that has chakra flowing in it, and by itself it gives each and every chakra flow a distinctive color from one another, meaning that people's chakra color vary when you see it with the Sharingan, as a result of seeing the chakra flow and high clarity of perception that the Sharingan grants the user, the Sharingan has also the ability to differentiate between the basic 5 chakra natures, because each elemental chakra has a unique feature to it that makes it noticeable by the Sharingan, lets take fire for example, the Fire chakra is extremely hot which affects the color pattern, Wind chakra is composed of very thin blades, Lightning chakra vibrates rapidly, earth chakra is very dense, which affects the color by making it denser, water chakra has a certain flow, therefore it's known by the Sharingan when each chakra nature, achieving the capacity and clarity to determine each chakra nature of the basic 5 is unlocked when activating the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, as a result of seeing the chakra flow as well, since chakra circulates around the body in a certain manner, when genjutsu is used it interrupts the pattern of the chakra flow making the chakra flow irregular which leads the Sharingan to discovering when the genjutsu is being used on them, or anyone around them, The Sharingan cannot penetrate chakra, meaning that when a chakra flow is present in front of the Sharingan it can see past it no matter how faint or dense the chakra is, therefore Sharingan users are blinded when getting caught inside the hidden mist technique, the Sharingan however is capable of seeing through thin walls that contain no chakra in them to a certain extent, like for example it can see chakra right below the surface of the ground, but it can't see chakra deep within the ground.

Now onto the second ability, genjutsu related abilities of the Sharingan, like i mentioned before the Sharingan is capable of determining the genjutsu when it happens by watching the irregular chakra flow, in addition to that, the Sharingan is capable of piercing through visual genjutsu of B-rank and below in case of 3 Tomoe Sharingan, what defines the genjutsu technique to be a visual one is it's features, like for example genjutsu that affects your eye sight making you see false illusionary images that aren't real, if a part of the genjutsu or all of it fools your sight, then your Sharingan can pierce through that genjutsu according to the rank, however genjutsus that affect only your hearing or touch then it's not considered a visual genjutsu and therefore not breakable by the Sharingan, however breaking through visual genjutsus doesn't mean that the Sharingan can only identify visual genjutsu, it identifies all kinds of genjutsu through the chakra flow, and keep one thing in mind, the Sharingan can indeed break through B-rank and below visual genjutsu, but that doesn't mean that the Sharingan user is immune to that level of genjutsu when used against him, the Sharingan often takes a second or two to break the genjutsu, depending on how powerful your Sharingan is by the tomoe level and such, meaning that the genjutsu will affect you for only a moment, but the next moment your Sharingan will break free of it, when encountering a genjutsu technique you can't just assume that the Sharingan knows it, you have to clearly describe how you know it's a genjutsu in this case by saying that the Sharingan sees the irregular chakra flow and therefore knows that this is a genjutsu, when achieving the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, you receive a new ability, which is casting genjutsu through your Sharingan eyes, the genjutsu casted with the Sharingan is extremely fast, but has a huge drawback, is not only does it need you to have a clear view and gazing directly into your opponent's eyes, but also it needs your opponent to be looking at your Sharingan eyes to work, that's the case of most Sharingan related genjutsus excluding some of them which should be clearly written in the technique's description, anyway for the eye contact based genjutsu short range fights are your best option if you want to use it, you only need one second or one moment with a mutual eye contact to cast your eye genjutsu.

Third and last ability of the Sharingan is the tracking and prediction/copying abilities, lets take tracking first, the Sharingan has the ability to slow down the movements when you are looking at it, meaning that movements will happen a lot slower to you than they are in reality, that doesn't mean that the speed is literally slowed down, you just see it slowed down with your Sharingan, which gives you higher reaction times when encountering fast movements, but you have to remember that for you to keep up with high speeds "normally" your body has to have the same speed of the target, you can see it, but your body doesn't have the speed capacity to keep up with it, i'll describe the speed limit when mentioning each of the Sharingan power levels, as a result of high speed tracking and high clarity of perception your Sharingan is able to catch the slightest movement that's done by your opponent, even an ear twitch, making the Sharingan a great asset in close ranged fights, now onto the prediction abilities, the Sharingan is capable of predicting ninjutsu techniques that's done by your opponent according to a set of rules, first you have to have clear vision of his handseal usage and second you have to have encountered or know the technique that he's using previously, in order to know which exact technique he is going to use without him even using it, this works for all cannon techniques once you master them, therefore you would be capable of predicting each and every cannon technique before they happen and therefore have more reaction times, for custom techniques you must have encountered the technique before or know it, keep in mind that when you know the technique happening you can't possibly react before it's done, meaning to use a technique before your opponent uses his justifying it by you knowing what technique he is going to use, in our RP this defies the timeframe rule, your Sharingan is also capable of predicting Taijutsu movements according to the movement patterns of the body and reacting to it accordingly making the sharingan a very deadly weapon when fighting hand to hand users, now onto the copying part, this part is not fully achieved in this RP, because the Sharingan is capable of copying any techniques the user witnesses and can use, for example basic 5 elements, which everyone can use, but when it comes to custom jutsus they can't be copied to keep the custom jutsus unique to their users.

Now onto the abilities of each level of the Sharingan:

One Tomoe Sharingan
    • Tracking speeds higher than the human eye can perceive, up to the first gate speeds
    • Breaking through of D-rank visual genjutsu techniques

Two Tomoe Sharingan
    • Tracking speeds higher than that of the one Tomoe Sharingan, up to the second gate speeds
    • Seeing the chakra flow
    • higher clarity of perception than that of the one tomoe stage.
    • Predicting ninjutsu and Taijutsu movements
    • Copying Taijutsu techniques.
    • Tracking handseal usage
    • Breaking through C-rank and below visual genjutsu techniques.

Three Tomoe Sharingan
    • Tracking speeds higher than the previous stages, up to the third gate speeds
    • Seeing the chakra flow with a higher perception, determining each and every chakra nature of the basic 5 elements
    • Higher clarity of perception than the previous stages.
    • Copying ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques
    • Predicting Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques as well as handseal usage easier than the previous stages.
    • Breaking through B-rank and below visual genjutsu techniques.
    • Casting eye genjutsu techniques through the Sharingan

Mangekyō Sharingan
    • Tracking higher speeds of all the previous stages, up to the fifth gate speeds.
    • Seeing the chakra flow and different forms of chakra
    • Higher clarity of perception than the previous stages
    • Copying ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques.
    • Predicting Ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques and tracking handseals much easier than the previous stages.
    • Breaking through A-rank and below visual genjutsu techniques.
    • Casting eye genjutsu techniques through the Mangekyō Sharingan
    • The birth of new ninjutsu and genjutsu abilities, according to each Mangekyō Sharingan user.

Now any questions you'd like to ask? and mention what training Sharingan stage you are in right now, i assume you both achieved 1 Tomoe Sharingan already right?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi looks with a bit of a smile to Yusuke, who explained the Sharingan overall abilities, then he turns his attention to Kiritsugu who starts going on and on about the Uchiha clan's history, sleep comes knocking on Kakashi's eyes as Kiritsugu is in the middle of his history explanation, when finally he wakes up again as Kiritsugu starts explaining the Sharingan's abilities.

Good, both of you, now let me explain every power in detail, to make sure no mistakes happen.

The Sharingan is one of the three great doujutsus, literally meaning the "Copy Wheel Eye" and it's power level is determined by how many dots or "tomoes" that are shown in the eye when activated, the Sharingan has 3 abilities gained from 1 Tomoe to 3 Tomoe, which are seeing the chakra flow, genjutsu related abilities and tracking and prediction abilities.

First lets take the chakra flow, that's basically the most basic Sharingan ability and unlocked when activating the 2 Tomoe Sharingan, it's not activated in 1 Tomoe because when the Sharingan is in 1 Tomoe, it's considered an incomplete stage, but we will discuss the abilities of each level of Sharingan when we are done with the basic part, anyway the Sharingan can see the chakra flow of anything that has chakra flowing in it, and by itself it gives each and every chakra flow a distinctive color from one another, meaning that people's chakra color vary when you see it with the Sharingan, as a result of seeing the chakra flow and high clarity of perception that the Sharingan grants the user, the Sharingan has also the ability to differentiate between the basic 5 chakra natures, because each elemental chakra has a unique feature to it that makes it noticeable by the Sharingan, lets take fire for example, the Fire chakra is extremely hot which affects the color pattern, Wind chakra is composed of very thin blades, Lightning chakra vibrates rapidly, earth chakra is very dense, which affects the color by making it denser, water chakra has a certain flow, therefore it's known by the Sharingan when each chakra nature, achieving the capacity and clarity to determine each chakra nature of the basic 5 is unlocked when activating the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, as a result of seeing the chakra flow as well, since chakra circulates around the body in a certain manner, when genjutsu is used it interrupts the pattern of the chakra flow making the chakra flow irregular which leads the Sharingan to discovering when the genjutsu is being used on them, or anyone around them, The Sharingan cannot penetrate chakra, meaning that when a chakra flow is present in front of the Sharingan it can see past it no matter how faint or dense the chakra is, therefore Sharingan users are blinded when getting caught inside the hidden mist technique, the Sharingan however is capable of seeing through thin walls that contain no chakra in them to a certain extent, like for example it can see chakra right below the surface of the ground, but it can't see chakra deep within the ground.

Now onto the second ability, genjutsu related abilities of the Sharingan, like i mentioned before the Sharingan is capable of determining the genjutsu when it happens by watching the irregular chakra flow, in addition to that, the Sharingan is capable of piercing through visual genjutsu of B-rank and below in case of 3 Tomoe Sharingan, what defines the genjutsu technique to be a visual one is it's features, like for example genjutsu that affects your eye sight making you see false illusionary images that aren't real, if a part of the genjutsu or all of it fools your sight, then your Sharingan can pierce through that genjutsu according to the rank, however genjutsus that affect only your hearing or touch then it's not considered a visual genjutsu and therefore not breakable by the Sharingan, however breaking through visual genjutsus doesn't mean that the Sharingan can only identify visual genjutsu, it identifies all kinds of genjutsu through the chakra flow, and keep one thing in mind, the Sharingan can indeed break through B-rank and below visual genjutsu, but that doesn't mean that the Sharingan user is immune to that level of genjutsu when used against him, the Sharingan often takes a second or two to break the genjutsu, depending on how powerful your Sharingan is by the tomoe level and such, meaning that the genjutsu will affect you for only a moment, but the next moment your Sharingan will break free of it, when encountering a genjutsu technique you can't just assume that the Sharingan knows it, you have to clearly describe how you know it's a genjutsu in this case by saying that the Sharingan sees the irregular chakra flow and therefore knows that this is a genjutsu, when achieving the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, you receive a new ability, which is casting genjutsu through your Sharingan eyes, the genjutsu casted with the Sharingan is extremely fast, but has a huge drawback, is not only does it need you to have a clear view and gazing directly into your opponent's eyes, but also it needs your opponent to be looking at your Sharingan eyes to work, that's the case of most Sharingan related genjutsus excluding some of them which should be clearly written in the technique's description, anyway for the eye contact based genjutsu short range fights are your best option if you want to use it, you only need one second or one moment with a mutual eye contact to cast your eye genjutsu.

Third and last ability of the Sharingan is the tracking and prediction/copying abilities, lets take tracking first, the Sharingan has the ability to slow down the movements when you are looking at it, meaning that movements will happen a lot slower to you than they are in reality, that doesn't mean that the speed is literally slowed down, you just see it slowed down with your Sharingan, which gives you higher reaction times when encountering fast movements, but you have to remember that for you to keep up with high speeds "normally" your body has to have the same speed of the target, you can see it, but your body doesn't have the speed capacity to keep up with it, i'll describe the speed limit when mentioning each of the Sharingan power levels, as a result of high speed tracking and high clarity of perception your Sharingan is able to catch the slightest movement that's done by your opponent, even an ear twitch, making the Sharingan a great asset in close ranged fights, now onto the prediction abilities, the Sharingan is capable of predicting ninjutsu techniques that's done by your opponent according to a set of rules, first you have to have clear vision of his handseal usage and second you have to have encountered or know the technique that he's using previously, in order to know which exact technique he is going to use without him even using it, this works for all cannon techniques once you master them, therefore you would be capable of predicting each and every cannon technique before they happen and therefore have more reaction times, for custom techniques you must have encountered the technique before or know it, keep in mind that when you know the technique happening you can't possibly react before it's done, meaning to use a technique before your opponent uses his justifying it by you knowing what technique he is going to use, in our RP this defies the timeframe rule, your Sharingan is also capable of predicting Taijutsu movements according to the movement patterns of the body and reacting to it accordingly making the sharingan a very deadly weapon when fighting hand to hand users, now onto the copying part, this part is not fully achieved in this RP, because the Sharingan is capable of copying any techniques the user witnesses and can use, for example basic 5 elements, which everyone can use, but when it comes to custom jutsus they can't be copied to keep the custom jutsus unique to their users.

One Tomoe Sharingan
    • Tracking speeds higher than the human eye can perceive, up to the first gate speeds

Two Tomoe Sharingan
    • Tracking speeds higher than that of the one Tomoe Sharingan, up to the second gate speeds
    • Seeing the chakra flow

Three Tomoe Sharingan
    • Seeing the chakra flow with a higher perception, determining each and every chakra nature of the basic 5 elements
    • Predicting Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques as well as handseal usage easier than the previous stages.

Mangekyō Sharingan
    • Tracking higher speeds of all the previous stages, up to the fifth gate speeds.
    • Predicting Ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques and tracking handseals much easier than the previous stages.
    • The birth of new ninjutsu and genjutsu abilities, according to each Mangekyō Sharingan user.

Now any questions you'd like to ask? and mention what training Sharingan stage you are in right now, i assume you both achieved 1 Tomoe Sharingan already right?
    No questions at all sensei.

Yusuke then proceeds on by activating his one-tomoe sharingan.

Does this answer your question?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

One Tomoe Sharingan

Two Tomoe Sharingan
    • Seeing the chakra flow

Three Tomoe Sharingan

Mangekyō Sharingan

Kiritsugu was quite surprised that Kakashi had so much to say. In fact, that was definitely not his general impression of the man...
    He listened intently to the long speech, although he kept a rather impassive gaze upon his face, leaning against the tree as he finally took a soothing drag from his cigarette...
    "Now, any questions you'd like to ask?" Kakashi finally came to a stop, flashing both Kiritsugu and Yusuke his trademark smile. "I assume you both achieved 1 Tomoe Sharingan already right?"
    Kiritsugu sighed as Yusuke chirped his acknowledgment. "Unfortunately not," he replied. "My knowledge is quite limited, other than what you had just explained to me. Feel free to go through whatever phases are necessary to achieve my awakening."
    He turned to face Dante, burning up the cigarette in his hand with a simple fire jutsu as he gave his sensei a phlegmatic look.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

No questions at all sensei.

Yusuke then proceeds on by activating his one-tomoe sharingan.

Does this answer your question?
    Ok we will be continuing without Kiritsugu since his training is being done by Wesobi, so this will be your own private thread.

Anyway to unlock the 2 Tomoe, you need to go through 2 training sessions, first will be tracking via chakra and slightest movements, and the second one will be Genjutsu and Taijutsu along with handseals.

We will now take care of the tracking via chakra and slightest movements that i make, i will hide and you have to try and find me by the traces of chakra i willingly leave behind, they will be very small, so this will take care of the high perception training as well.

Let's proceed, *Vanishes to a random location among the trees in the forest*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok we will be continuing without Kiritsugu since his training is being done by Wesobi, so this will be your own private thread.

Anyway to unlock the 2 Tomoe, you need to go through 2 training sessions, first will be tracking via chakra and slightest movements, and the second one will be Genjutsu and Taijutsu along with handseals.

We will now take care of the tracking via chakra and slightest movements that i make, i will hide and you have to try and find me by the traces of chakra i willingly leave behind, they will be very small, so this will take care of the high perception training as well.

Let's proceed, *Vanishes to a random location among the trees in the forest*
    Your chakra huh?

Before Kakashi could have left, Hayate began inspecting Kakashi's body, observing his special, unique chakra. Hayate keeps in mind all aspects of Kakashi's chakra in order to pinpoint the chakra later on. It took Hayate awhile to determine Kakashi's chakra as the ability to do so with the sharingan was rather difficult to perform with the one tomoe. It wasn't an ability the one tomoe held, which tells me that the training development for my two tomoe was actually working. Nonetheless, Hayate pertained knowledge of how Kakashi's chakra worked just before he left in a cloud of smoke.

If I was a Kakashi, where I would be hiding? u_u

Hayate then notices the trail of chakra left behind by Kakashi, intentionally to lead Hayate to where he is. Hayate begins following the trail of chakra to a broad, tall oak tree. It was certainly big enough for Kakashi to hide behind. Hayate grabs ahold of a kunai, holding it in one hand, and then leaps forward to the left side of the tree. He presses his right foot against the ground to act as a sort of brake and then points his kunai at the neck of -insert thing/person behind the tree-.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-11-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Yūsuke View Post
    Your chakra huh?

Before Kakashi could have left, Hayate began inspecting Kakashi's body, observing his special, unique chakra. Hayate keeps in mind all aspects of Kakashi's chakra in order to pinpoint the chakra later on. It took Hayate awhile to determine Kakashi's chakra as the ability to do so with the sharingan was rather difficult to perform with the one tomoe. It wasn't an ability the one tomoe held, which tells me that the training development for my two tomoe was actually working. Nonetheless, Hayate pertained knowledge of how Kakashi's chakra worked just before he left in a cloud of smoke.

If I was a Kakashi, where I would be hiding? u_u

Hayate then notices the trail of chakra left behind by Kakashi, intentionally to lead Hayate to where he is. Hayate begins following the trail of chakra to a broad, tall oak tree. It was certainly big enough for Kakashi to hide behind. Hayate grabs ahold of a kunai, holding it in one hand, and then leaps forward to the left side of the tree. He presses his right foot against the ground to act as a sort of brake and then points his kunai at the neck of -insert thing/person behind the tree-.
    *Vanishes once more*

Ok now from the slightest movements around you, movement of a branch, air etc

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    *Vanishes once more*

Ok now from the slightest movements around you, movement of a branch, air etc
    As you vanish, I don't waste any time at all to begin scanning my surroundings for any peculiar, unnatural movements. With my sharingan, I have a much more clearer perception of the occurrences around me. After a brief moments, a twig snaps. My instinctively turn towards it and launch a fast-moving earth-chakra infused paper shuriken towards the noise. I then take a swift dashing jump onto a tree branch to observe what the shuriken hits.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-26-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Alright then lets move on to the genjutsu training portion.

I cast a genjutsu onto you by causing you to hallucinate massive trees that look like they are going to fall onto you.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    ype: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Ok clearly this is a visual genjutsu, so i want you to break through it by applying chakra to your Sharingan, in order to see that they are false images and break through the illusion, only using your Sharingan.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    Alright then lets move on to the genjutsu training portion.

I cast a genjutsu onto you by causing you to hallucinate massive trees that look like they are going to fall onto you.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    ype: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Ok clearly this is a visual genjutsu, so i want you to break through it by applying chakra to your Sharingan, in order to see that they are false images and break through the illusion, only using your Sharingan.
    As the trees above me begin to magically fall, I suspect an illusion technique, but I can't be too sure. With the aid of my sharingan, I begin steadily pumping chakra into it and observe the trees. Slowly, my vision allowed me to see through the illusion. There was no falling trees above me, they were fake. I had to get out of the illusion. My opponent's chakra should be the thing messing with my optical senses, so using my Sharingan, I detect the foreign chakra and get rid of it, allowing me to regain my senses.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

As the trees above me begin to magically fall, I suspect an illusion technique, but I can't be too sure. With the aid of my sharingan, I begin steadily pumping chakra into it and observe the trees. Slowly, my vision allowed me to see through the illusion. There was no falling trees above me, they were fake. I had to get out of the illusion. My opponent's chakra should be the thing messing with my optical senses, so using my Sharingan, I detect the foreign chakra and get rid of it, allowing me to regain my senses.
    I perform 5 handseals causing you to see me vanishing in a shower of cherry blossom petals, where they afterwards move fast in a spiraling formation in front of you, causing you to lose your vision of me as i run to the right side of your location in a side arc using the petals as a medium to hide my movements as i reach near you and drive a kunai into the left side of your stomach.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has...disappeared...

Hayate keeps his guard up for any surprise attacks around him, where it occurred to him, that this may be a trick of an illusion technique. It wasn't going to hurt to be sure. He begins flowing more chakra into his sharingan eyes, concentrating on the shower of sakura petals that levitated and swirled around him. He could see the chakra in the petals, where after, notice that they were all non-existent. They were manifestations of the illusion. Using his sharingan eyes, Hayate pierces through the significantly weak illusion and suddenly finds you on his left side. Hayate easily dodges the blow with the aid of his sharingan, which enables him a greater reaction time, and disarms Kakashi of the kunai.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

He has...disappeared...

Hayate keeps his guard up for any surprise attacks around him, where it occurred to him, that this may be a trick of an illusion technique. It wasn't going to hurt to be sure. He begins flowing more chakra into his sharingan eyes, concentrating on the shower of sakura petals that levitated and swirled around him. He could see the chakra in the petals, where after, notice that they were all non-existent. They were manifestations of the illusion. Using his sharingan eyes, Hayate pierces through the significantly weak illusion and suddenly finds you on his left side. Hayate easily dodges the blow with the aid of his sharingan, which enables him a greater reaction time, and disarms Kakashi of the kunai.
    Next:

I perform a single handseal casting a genjutsu onto you where afterwards, throw a paper bomb at you, while what you see is a clone of you advancing towards you, as the paper bomb reaches you it exlodes.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes