Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Revolutionary Army lilzay2kay's Avatar
    Status
    lilzay2kay is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    lompoc, california
    Posts
    406
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends
     

    Something that I don't understand about BM

    I've been reading a lot of threads lately about naruto's bijju mode, and they all say one thing in common:
    only naruto's clone is in "full bijju mode" while naruto himself is in what exactly?

    I was under the impression that naruto's BM clone can do anything that naruto himself can do

    so I'm assuming that when people refer to "if naruto was in full bijju mode...." they mean that he has the nine tails chakra cloak?
     
         

  2. #2
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Something that I don't understand about BM

    i think they mean if he was like killer Bee
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something that I don't understand about BM

    Full Bijuu Mode is when he is in the mode where he is able to fire off a TBB and Kurama appears.

    Partial Bijuu Mode is when he isn't in Beast Mode but he is in Human Form where his speed and strength is increased and he can use but he can't use TBB.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Something that I don't understand about BM

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Full Bijuu Mode is when he is in the mode where he is able to fire off a TBB and Kurama appears.

    Partial Bijuu Mode is when he isn't in Beast Mode but he is in Human Form where his speed and strength is increased and he can use but he can't use TBB.
    I'm pretty sure I know the difference, but just so everybody is clear...

    When just in "new cloak" form, has a robe and everything but doesn't have Kurama's head or body of chakra around him = Partial.

    Him in Full Bijuu is when he takes form of Kurama, like when battling the wood dragon, or possibly stopping that huge shuriken from Obito(?) with Kurama's teeth.

    Do I got the general idea?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something that I don't understand about BM

    Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    I'm pretty sure I know the difference, but just so everybody is clear...

    When just in "new cloak" form, has a robe and everything but doesn't have Kurama's head or body of chakra around him = Partial.

    Him in Full Bijuu is when he takes form of Kurama, like when battling the wood dragon, or possibly stopping that huge shuriken from Obito(?) with Kurama's teeth.

    Do I got the general idea?
    Yup, you nailed it perfectly, except when he blocked the giant shuriken, he was in partial form since he didn't summon the whole thing around him like he normally does when goes into full BM.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Something that I don't understand about BM

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Yup, you nailed it perfectly, except when he blocked the giant shuriken, he was in partial form since he didn't summon the whole thing around him like he normally does when goes into full BM.
    Ok, yeah I was questioning the shiruken situation seeing as it was just the head, similar to B using just a tentacle of the 8 tails instead of completely being the 8 tails.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •