Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Underestimating Sasuke Is A Foolish Mistake

I keep seeing people mention about the lackluster of Sasuke's previous matches. I just have to say, "why go undermine a character of his caliber?" Some of you say that Sasuke has never won a single match including the one against Naruto in the Final Valley. Whether Kishimoto wanted to make Sasuke the victor by plot it's his choice. Why does it even come to surprise if Sasuke beat Naruto? He has always been stronger than Naruto in there matches, except maybe the final one which will go to Naruto or a draw at best.

Let's go here by stating only the Shippuden matches:

Sasuke vs Team 7- Whether most of you don't agree with the result. The fact is that Sasuke beat the four of them with relative ease.

Sasuke vs Otogakure ninjas- This wasn't such a great fight, but for him to beat all of them without killing them is a fascinating feat coming from the latter.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Sasuke admitted that he wouldn't have been so lucky if Orochimaru didn't have his hands sealed by Shiki Fuji. Still it was a short impressive bout between the master and student. Sasuke had no choice here but to win in order to pursue Itachi, not to mention Orochimaru wanted to steal his body. I still give him the win regardless of Orochimaru using his full strength mainly because Orochimaru trapped Sasuke in his world and he still lost.

Sasuke vs Deidara- This was one of Sasuke's best performance matches in Naruto history. The problem i had with this particular match is that Sasuke had a clean victory over Deidara. Beside this match he was (handicapped) Because he couldn't kill Deidara without getting information to Itachi's whereabouts. Sasuke won this match.

Sasuke vs Itachi- This match had a great duel between the brothers although i always wanted this match to last longer. The match was epic from start to finish. Using there powerful clan techniques to fight one another. The shuriken showdown was impressive at least Sasuke kept his grip against the weapons thrown against him. The Fireballs from the top of the building and the fire dragon breaking the ceiling was also mesmerizing to watch. Sasuke and Itachi were both (handicapped) Because Sasuke was wearing bandages and was still injured from his fight against Deidara. Itachi was succumbing to his illness. Sasuke should not be considered the victor, because even though he fought with all his powers it wasn't enough to defeat Itachi.

Sasuke vs Killer B- This match was hard especially on Sasuke. This had to be the worst performance coming from him. He was beaten quite easily by Bee. Taka not being there would have spelled final curtains for Sasuke. But this is perhaps the most (handicapped) of all his fights. He couldn't kill Bee, had lost his previous CS powers, had a new inexperience MS eye, and was still injured from his match against Itachi. Sasuke lost, but it was because of his disadvantages.

Sasuke vs Raikage- Sasuke and Raikage were mainly a tie in most of the match. Trading blows with one another over and over. This match ended without a result, but people need to realize that Sasuke would have won. I mean Raikage was being careless throughout the whole match. He wasn't thinking that almost left him dead.

Sasuke vs Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and Darui- The match ended with no result, but Sasuke survived the blast and almost killed them with his Susanoo by breaking the pillars.

Sasuke vs Mei- Mei would have lost to Sasuke in full health. After exposing his MS too much against Raikage and Gaara. Sasuke just didn't have enough strength to maintain his Susanoo. This match was (handicapped) Because Sasuke didn't have enough chakra left to fight Mei. There was no victor.

Sasuke vs Onoki- This match was also unfair. Sasuke couldn't even move a muscle by the time he reached Onoki. This match was also (handicapped) Because Sasuke ran out of chakra and stamina.

Sasuke vs Danzo- Most of you said Danzo would have owned Sasuke. Sasuke was also (handicapped) in this match as well. Although Danzo couldn't use the KA which is sort of a handicap. It was his own fault, who would use a KA on Mifune? Sasuke at the end won this match.

Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto- The battle was very situational but at the end both Uchihas picked up a victory over Kabuto.

You see this is the point that i want to make here. Sasuke doesn't lose all his matches on purpose. Sometimes he just can't capitalize because he is exhausted every time. Sasuke always has some handicap in some shape or form. He has fought opponent with injuries, fatigue, etc... Sasuke might not be the strongest, but underestimating him is a foolish mistake. Also, Sasuke hasn't fought Naruto yet. When you talk about Naruto being the best and whatever else. You simply forget that Naruto has never shattered through Susanoo defenses. That will Naruto biggest obstacle if he fights Sasuke. You also judge someone who hasn't used the full power of his EMS. Naruto has shown us this much power because Kishimoto has been focusing on the development of the main character, if not let's say Sasuke had more development than Naruto. Naruto had only KM against Sasuke. Naruto would obviously lose against Sasuke. So next time please refrain from stating the same thing. It's obvious Naruto is stronger than him, because Kishimoto needs to prepare him against Madara.

Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 11-17-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Re: Underestimating Sasuke Is A Foolish Mistake

too lond , but by the title i can say this

no one is underestimating him

they are Overestimating him if anything

Stating that he has powers of Madara , which he does not have at the moment and we dont know if he will have them

if the topic was about smt else , im sorry

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

I agree.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Just let them keep understimating Sasuke because i for once can't wait to see the stupid look on thier faces when they see Sasuke using OP moves.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Overestimating Sasuke is a foolish mistake.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Many people dont underestimate him its mainly because of Sasuke fans who are retards that make him look bad.I myself think sasuke is trong as bijju Naruto right now we just havent seen enough of his ems and guess what i am not a Sasuke fan.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Overestimating Sasuke is a foolish mistake.
    ^ this , made my day

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

On NB, he is underrated. Most are simply seemingly unaware of the greater power(s) Sasuke holds.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

It's basically just his haters. Once Sasuke joins the fight and shows us his power it's goin to be a million more threads about him, which I might enjoy haha

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post

Stating that he has powers of Madara , which he does not have at the moment and we dont know if he will have them

MS=Itachi,Sasuke,Obito,Shisui,Izuna
    EMS=Sasuke and Madara

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

i also agree bro. i just cant wait when sasuke shows what he can do people are going to be like this

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    MS=Itachi,Sasuke,Obito,Shisui,Izuna
    EMS=Sasuke and Madara
    you say Sasuke=Madara

wow , you are a fan on whole other level ..... i can not deal with this

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

AGREED

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

They mainly speak about him possessing PS and possibly Rinnegan. Naruto will surpass Hashirama just like Sasuke must surpass Madara.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    I keep seeing people mention about the lackluster of Sasuke's previous matches. I just have to say, "why go undermine a character of his caliber?" Some of you say that Sasuke has never won a single match including the one against Naruto in the Final Valley. Whether Kishimoto wanted to make Sasuke the victor by plot it's his choice. Why does it even come to surprise if Sasuke beat Naruto? He has always been stronger than Naruto in there matches, except maybe the final one which will go to Naruto or a draw at best.

Let's go here by stating only the Shippuden matches:

Sasuke vs Team 7- Whether most of you don't agree with the result. The fact is that Sasuke beat the four of them with relative ease.

Sasuke vs Otogakure ninjas- This wasn't such a great fight, but for him to beat all of them without killing them is a fascinating feat coming from the latter.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Sasuke admitted that he wouldn't have been so lucky if Orochimaru didn't have his hands sealed by Shiki Fuji. Still it was a short impressive bout between the master and student. Sasuke had no choice here but to win in order to pursue Itachi, not to mention Orochimaru wanted to steal his body. I still give him the win regardless of Orochimaru using his full strength mainly because Orochimaru trapped Sasuke in his world and he still lost.

Sasuke vs Deidara- This was one of Sasuke's best performance matches in Naruto history. The problem i had with this particular match is that Sasuke had a clean victory over Deidara. Beside this match he was (handicapped) Because he couldn't kill Deidara without getting information to Itachi's whereabouts. Sasuke won this match.

Sasuke vs Itachi- This match had a great duel between the brothers although i always wanted this match to last longer. The match was epic from start to finish. Using there powerful clan techniques to fight one another. The shuriken showdown was impressive at least Sasuke kept his grip against the weapons thrown against him. The Fireballs from the top of the building and the fire dragon breaking the ceiling was also mesmerizing to watch. Sasuke and Itachi were both (handicapped) Because Sasuke was wearing bandages and was still injured from his fight against Deidara. Itachi was succumbing to his illness. Sasuke should not be considered the victor, because even though he fought with all his powers it wasn't enough to defeat Itachi.

Sasuke vs Killer B- This match was hard especially on Sasuke. This had to be the worst performance coming from him. He was beaten quite easily by Bee. Taka not being there would have spelled final curtains for Sasuke. But this is perhaps the most (handicapped) of all his fights. He couldn't kill Bee, had lost his previous CS powers, had a new inexperience MS eye, and was still injured from his match against Itachi. Sasuke lost, but it was because of his disadvantages.

Sasuke vs Raikage- Sasuke and Raikage were mainly a tie in most of the match. Trading blows with one another over and over. This match ended without a result, but people need to realize that Sasuke would have won. I mean Raikage was being careless throughout the whole match. He wasn't thinking that almost left him dead.

Sasuke vs Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and Darui- The match ended with no result, but Sasuke survived the blast and almost killed them with his Susanoo by breaking the pillars.

Sasuke vs Mei- Mei would have lost to Sasuke in full health. After exposing his MS too much against Raikage and Gaara. Sasuke just didn't have enough strength to maintain his Susanoo. This match was (handicapped) Because Sasuke didn't have enough chakra left to fight Mei. There was no victor.

Sasuke vs Onoki- This match was also unfair. Sasuke couldn't even move a muscle by the time he reached Onoki. This match was also (handicapped) Because Sasuke ran out of chakra and stamina.

Sasuke vs Danzo- Most of you said Danzo would have owned Sasuke. Sasuke was also (handicapped) in this match as well. Although Danzo couldn't use the KA which is sort of a handicap. It was his own fault, who would use a KA on Mifune? Sasuke at the end won this match.

Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto- The battle was very situational but at the end both Uchihas picked up a victory over Kabuto.

You see this is the point that i want to make here. Sasuke doesn't lose all his matches on purpose. Sometimes he just can't capitalize because he is exhausted every time. Sasuke always has some handicap in some shape or form. He has fought opponent with injuries, fatigue, etc... Sasuke might not be the strongest, but underestimating him is a foolish mistake. Also, Sasuke hasn't fought Naruto yet. When you talk about Naruto being the best and whatever else. You simply forget that Naruto has never shattered through Susanoo defenses. That will Naruto biggest obstacle if he fights Sasuke. You also judge someone who hasn't used the full power of his EMS. Naruto has shown us this much power because Kishimoto has been focusing on the development of the main character, if not let's say Sasuke had more development than Naruto. Naruto had only KM against Sasuke. Naruto would obviously lose against Sasuke. So next time please refrain from stating the same thing. It's obvious Naruto is stronger than him, because Kishimoto needs to prepare him against Madara.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    They mainly speak about him possessing PS and possibly Rinnegan. Naruto will surpass Hashirama just like Sasuke must surpass Madara.
    Will

I have no doubt about that , but atm using it as an argument is overestimating him

get what i mean ?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

okay, we get the point,

sasuke never lost a match, and he's always been stronger than naruto...even though naruto solo'd kyuubi, third raikage, and pein.

Kishimoto displays his favoritism for a supporting character, blatantly...

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

you say Sasuke=Madara

he is saying they both have ems so they are both simmilar huh naruto fanboys these days

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

you say Sasuke=Madara

What? no, Madara>Sasuke for now...what i meant was Sasuke was the only Uchiha to ever get the EMS except Madara and he can also get the Rinnegan too.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

What? no, Madara>Sasuke...what i meant was Sasuke was the only Uchiha to ever get the EMS except Madara and he can also get the Rinnegan too.
    he can get the rinnengan . if he gets Senju dna ...

oh and you want the story to repeat?

let me tell you this , if all the power ups will lead to the rinnengan ... it will be overused and its exclusiveness will be lost

i dont want neither Naruto ( who some say is the next so6p ..... ) or Sasuke to get the Rinnengan ....

he can be , but will he be? how do you know ?

Sasuke was supposed to get both the totsuka blade and the Yata Mirror ... he didnt ... what makes u think that he will get it ?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    he is saying they both have ems so they are both simmilar huh naruto fanboys these days
    True

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Will

I have no doubt about that , but atm using it as an argument is overestimating him

get what i mean ?
    If anything i rather hear from Sasuke fanboys than Naruto fanboys, because they can't accept that Sasuke has always won.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

he can get the rinnengan . if he gets Senju dna ...

oh and you want the story to repeat?

let me tell you this , if all the power ups will lead to the rinnengan ... it will be overused and its exclusiveness will be lost

i dont want neither Naruto ( who some say is the next so6p ..... ) or Sasuke to get the Rinnengan ....

he can be , but will he be? how do you know ?

Sasuke was supposed to get both the totsuka blade and the Yata Mirror ... he didnt ... what makes u think that he will get it ?
    Because the Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror were both Itachi weapons and not Sasuke's, but the Rinnegan is a different stroy since anyone with the EMS can get it with a little Senju DNA.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke shouldn't be underestimated, he is one of i few ninja's that have powerful ninjustus

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Because the Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror were both Itachi weapons and not Sasuke's, but the Rinnegan is a different stroy since anyone with the EMS can get it with a little Senju DNA.
    Sasuke would be OP as hell with Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»