Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Ok so this week's signature contest gave me an idea to practice a bit my skills.
    It's been a long time since I haven't made a sig/avi whatever.

    NO! I will not start taking requests, I am sorry, but my program doesn't allow it for quite some time. So, sorry, when I'll re-start, I'll let you know.
    I do have some requests unfinished at my shop, I am very sorry and I apologize to those members, but, unfortunately, as I said before, time is not permitting me.
    And rather than do something on the hurry, I don't do it at all.

    Anyway, enough is enough. This is the sig, CnC as always.

    Thanks!

    LE: Now I see I wrote "StarTShip". Silly me. :sy:
    Meh, I am too lazy to change it...

     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-23-2012 at 11:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    It looks awesome.
     
         

  3. #3
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Expulso View Post
    It looks awesome.
    Thanks!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Supermacaquecool's Avatar
    Status
    Supermacaquecool is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mexico city
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ñañañañaña
     

    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Looking awesome.
     
         

  5. #5
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    #SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

    Awesome job!
     
         

  6. #6
    Robert Downey Jr.Muse samhatake's Avatar
    Status
    samhatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The truth will be found when you look for it.
    Posts
    2,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we live a life in fear,
    I'll wait a thousand years,
    just to see you smile again.
     

    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Looks nice
     
         

  7. #7
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Posts
    3,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purge with Silver!
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Nice Ice Ice Ice Ice Ice Ice...
     
         

  8. #8
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Awesome, Chatte! D
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Great job, I like it
     
         

  10. #10
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    オーストリア
    Posts
    8,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    nice one!
     
         

  11. #11
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    nice one!
    Quote Originally Posted by - Slicks - View Post
    Great job, I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Awesome, Chatte! D
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Nice Ice Ice Ice Ice Ice Ice...
    Quote Originally Posted by samhatake View Post
    Looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    #SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

    Awesome job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    Looking awesome.
    Aww, thank you everyone! ^_^
     
         

  12. #12
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    No comments, I'm on long GFX break
     
         

  13. #13
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    No comments, I'm on long GFX break
    You too? This was like done in an instance because it passed through my head.
    But I am on kinda break too.
    I don't feel like it and so instead of doing something ugly, I'd rather not.
     
         

  14. #14
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    No comments, I'm on long GFX break
    I ain't on ze break :zonder:

    OnT:

    Things i don't like:
    1: The text. It looks boring, should've been lighten up or something!
    2: Some C4D's are scattered to random, like some of his chest(i guess it's a he >_O)
    3: Could use more action and effects, looks rather simple x)



    Things i like(don't worry i have those too xD):
    1: I liked the colour combos >_O
    2: Smudging the render into the bg was done well!
    3: Overall lighting, but i have to say two major light sources at the side of the render does kinda complicate the flow.. Just sayin'

    Overall it's KAY! Also welcome back to ze gfxing again
     
         

  15. #15
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    I ain't on ze break :zonder:

    OnT:

    Things i don't like:
    1: The text. It looks boring, should've been lighten up or something!
    2: Some C4D's are scattered to random, like some of his chest(i guess it's a he >_O)
    3: Could use more action and effects, looks rather simple x)



    Things i like(don't worry i have those too xD):
    1: I liked the colour combos >_O
    2: Smudging the render into the bg was done well!
    3: Overall lighting, but i have to say two major light sources at the side of the render does kinda complicate the flow.. Just sayin'

    Overall it's KAY! Also welcome back to ze gfxing again
    Grazzie.

    Well, I always sucked with text, heh.
    And always had problems with the placement of the C4D's >_< so I suck at that too, lol.
    And to be honest, I wanted it simple because, dunno, haven't been working on this too much so I didn't want to complicate myself.

    And yeah, this sig was more concentrated on the smudging. I wanna learn better this technique as it's one of my faves. ^_^

    Thanks for the tips! :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Grazzie.

    Thanks for the tips! :D
    That's what commenting on gfx are for >_O

    If you wanna smudge on here are a few tuts;



    Btw, i didn't do a very big research.. Just looked up three i found nice
     
         

  17. #17
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    That's what commenting on gfx are for >_O

    If you wanna smudge on here are a few tuts;



    Btw, i didn't do a very big research.. Just looked up three i found nice
    Hey, thanks.
    I have the second one saved, however I find myself a bit not being able to do it...
    I mean, the whole settings with the smudge brush.
    Maybe because I have CS5? (the one there looks a bit older version) :shrug:
    But based on that I went a bit with the changes, I mean took something from there, put something from me and that's how I made the smudge.
     
         

  18. #18
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hey, thanks.
    I have the second one saved, however I find myself a bit not being able to do it...
    I mean, the whole settings with the smudge brush.
    Maybe because I have CS5? (the one there looks a bit older version) :shrug:
    But based on that I went a bit with the changes, I mean took something from there, put something from me and that's how I made the smudge.
    I think they are using it too. I just saw that their settings where in spanish though.. Someone.. Get Naruta here
    Anyway, they explain it in english?
     
         

  19. #19
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    I think they are using it too. I just saw that their settings where in spanish though.. Someone.. Get Naruta here
    Anyway, they explain it in english?
    It's Italian.
    If it would been spanish, I'd knew it.
    And they do explain it in English, however, when I start doing the thing, the brush size and everything, it's not looking like that and it's not smudging like that.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong? o.O
     
         

  20. #20
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It's Italian.
    If it would been spanish, I'd knew it.
    And they do explain it in English, however, when I start doing the thing, the brush size and everything, it's not looking like that and it's not smudging like that.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong? o.O
    Alright
    You have the wrong settings in the brush toolset then >_O
     
         

  21. #21
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    Alright
    You have the wrong settings in the brush toolset then >_O
    But how? I do followed their steps.
    What am I doing wroooong?
     
         

  22. #22
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    But how? I do followed their steps.
    What am I doing wroooong?
    Let's take it in a vm convo , i feel like i am spamming this thread a bit much.. O_/
     
         

  23. #23
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    Let's take it in a vm convo , i feel like i am spamming this thread a bit much.. O_/
    Ok, got it.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member uzumaki antonia's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaki antonia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    too weird to live too rare to
    die
     

    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    it's really nice.
     
         

  25. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Starship Trooper [It's been a long time]

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki antonia View Post
    it's really nice.
    Thanks!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •