Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The alliance will arrive in the next 2-3 episodes

The reason why i say this is because as we know the jubi has been revived although it's not complete which even so naruto and co are still doomed and as we've just seen in chapter 610 killerbee in hachibi mode and naruto in bijuu mode don't stand a chance against it even with kakashi and guy helping them so here's the point i'm trying to make:

As we know hq has sent the alliance to naruto's battlefield,meanwhile the kages have been beaten and left for dead by madara who's now on naruto's battlefield with a mission to capture the 8 and 9 tails whilst naruto,bee,kakashi and guy bravely fight against the combined threat of obito,madara and the recently revived but incomplete jubi who even kurama said it can't beat even though the jubi isn't complete, right now the alliance are on their way but what they don't know is that the masked man who called himself madara is actually obito uchiha,who's not only revived the jubi but has also been working with madara uchiha who's now on the battlefield but this is where HQ come in.

As we know hq has sensors like inoichi yamanaka and ao and those sensors at hq sensed events such as madara uchiha being summoned to division 4's battlefield and summoning two meteors from space and the change in naruto and kurama after kurama finally became friends with naruto and melded it's chakra with naruto's and the latter recieving chakra/power from 6 bijuus from a fist bump with the bijuus and they also spoke through telepathy to the remaining alliance which includes k11 to boost their morale by telling them about how well naruto and co are doing against obito then telling them to all join naruto and co.

So with this it seems obvious to me that some time soon the sensors at hq will sense that the kages are on the verge of death,madara is on naruto's battlefield and the jubi has been revived whilst naruto and co are struggling which will cause hq concern for the alliance who are not only on their way to naruto but are also unaware of recent events and so hq will contact the alliance again warning them about what's just happened and will ask some medics to heal the kages so that they can join the rest of the alliance cause it's too dangerous for the alliance to go to naruto's battlefield alone and then hq will probably have to speak to naruto,bee,guy and kakashi telling them about the state the kages are in and that they've sent the remaining alliance to join them which will cause naruto and co to worry about k11 etc which will make things harder for them but as i said with recent events it's clear that hq will warn the alliance about the situation on naruto's battlefield which will cause the alliance to plan some sort of suprise attack that will also save naruto and co just in time.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The alliance will arrive in the next 2-3 episodes

They should have arrived LONG ago, I think Kishi has completely forgotten about them tbh, I just don't think they would be of any use at all with the ten tails out now they would just get blasted and one shot, hopefully I'm wrong and they do end up being useful, but I just don't see what they would be able to do, even Gai can't do much here and Kakashi is only useful because of Kamui, Naruto and Bee are the only ones who can really stand up to him here.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they play hard
    to get!

They just seem so overpowered.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they play hard
    to get!

Yep

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think they better stay away at the moment, that way they don't have to be protected from the huge power of the juubi

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And they all will have a quick and painless death xD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

They don't know what happened because they can't sense the Juubi, only Sages are able to sense the Juubi presence. Maybe if Gamaken-san is able to sense nature energy he will inform them, but K11 and all the alliance fodders if they come to naruto vs madara battle they will be nothing but a burden