View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

    49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

    94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

    12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

    125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

    30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

    18 6.59%
  • Darui

    36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 370
  1. #276
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    I'm going to say Sandaime Raikage due to Hell Bringer and Raiton Armor.
    Respectable opinion; I agree.
     
         

  2. #277
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    wrong the 3rd hokage also had a defensice lighning armor, he also has black lightning, so he's the most balanced sasuke is second tho
    No, 3rd Raikage's Lightning Armor boosted his offense & speed further, defense wasn't a factor because of his body.. 3rd Raikage's body itself is the most likely reason people rate his raiton so highly.
     
         

  3. #278
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    The Raikages have the edge because their raiton armour would act like a farady cage against other lightning techniques so Sasuke's kirin is pointless in that debate.
    Kirin is just natural lightning that Sasuke directs using chidori and Kakashi's raikiri can cut lightning so... the argument that kirin is to fast for Kakashi to counter is also invalid as he has clearly cut lightning before so he is obviously fast enough to do so again.

    And finally, black lightning is obviously better then ordinary lightning so Darui is better then sasuke.
    So it would go:
    1. 3rd Raikage
    2. Other Raikages
    3. Kakashi
    4. Sasuke
    .......... , do you honestly think that Kakashi can cut multiple condensed bolts of lightning in an instant as compared to one bolt of lightning? .... If you think so, you're totally defying the laws of physics that even the Narutoverse follows to an extent. Kakashi can cut 15% of Kirin before being incinerated by the rest of it. Kakashi's only two OFFENSIVE techniques doesn't make for a skilled Raiton user, such as the other Shinobi on this list.
     
         

  4. #279
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    .......... , do you honestly think that Kakashi can cut multiple condensed bolts of lightning in an instant as compared to one bolt of lightning? .... If you think so, you're totally defying the laws of physics that even the Narutoverse follows to an extent. Kakashi can cut 15% of Kirin before being incinerated by the rest of it. Kakashi's only two OFFENSIVE techniques doesn't make for a skilled Raiton user, such as the other Shinobi on this list.
    It's a single lightning bolt. Read my posts here for proof.
     
         

  5. #280
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    .......... , do you honestly think that Kakashi can cut multiple condensed bolts of lightning in an instant as compared to one bolt of lightning? .... If you think so, you're totally defying the laws of physics that even the Narutoverse follows to an extent. Kakashi can cut 15% of Kirin before being incinerated by the rest of it. Kakashi's only two OFFENSIVE techniques doesn't make for a skilled Raiton user, such as the other Shinobi on this list.
    You didn't read the whole thread. And you're using bias to make up your "15%" idea.
     
         

  6. #281
    万華鏡写輪眼 TheRealAkatsukiLeader's Avatar
    Status
    TheRealAkatsukiLeader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    善と悪の間
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    I'd say Sasuke, because he learned Kirin, which controlled the thunder and lightning itself.
    Also, Sasuke can use Chidori without any hand seals. Chidori is a high ranked Raiton technique, and it broke through the Raikage's lightning armor, which surprised A.

    3rd Raikage was beaten by Naruto, in the 3rd's edo state.
     
         

  7. #282
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    I'd say Sasuke, because he learned Kirin, which controlled the thunder and lightning itself.

    3rd Raikage or 2nd Raikage?

    Didn't one of those get beat by Naruto? In Edo state?
    Read the thread.

    You obviously didn't see the 2nd Raikage's perfect facial expression (which is obviously why he is #1) or the whole debate we had.
     
         

  8. #283
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    It's a single lightning bolt. Read my posts here for proof.
    Re-quote your post, please? But I doubt that, highly... Seeing a close-up on Kirin itself & the streaming bolts in its formation would kinda tell me it's not a single bolt.


    Omnipotent, I've realized and read on Kakashi's other abilities with Lightning, but as it states the most proficient user would be Sasuke Uchiha.

    Most powerful would be the 3rd Raikage, indefinitely. But he's purely offensive centered. Darui's lightning techniques are ineffective, aside from his Black Lightning. And his Storm Release shouldn't count, seeing as that's its his own Kekkai Genkai. A, he only has shown ONE technique.. His Lightning Armor and is currently "Rumored" to use Black Lightning, we know he has it, but I'm only saying rumored because it's never been attempted. Sasuke's created the most powerful Lightning Release technique, and has created Lightning uses for every occassion, for Kenjutsu, Offense, and Defense. Power doesn't matter here, it's the proficiency in its uses.
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 11-20-2012 at 02:36 AM.

  9. #284
    万華鏡写輪眼 TheRealAkatsukiLeader's Avatar
    Status
    TheRealAkatsukiLeader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    善と悪の間
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Read the thread.

    You obviously didn't see the 2nd Raikage's perfect facial expression (which is obviously why he is #1) or the whole debate we had.
    My apologies, I usually don't read debates because it makes my head hurt seeing as it's basically 75% of fan boys running their mouths without real proof.

    However, it's most likely him because usually it's the past Generations that can never be surpassed.

    Example: Sasuke and Madara. Sasuke hasn't shown any power that surpasses Madara, and Madara would stomp him. ^^

    Yeah I guess my vote goes to the 2nd Raikage, but Sasuke's Kirin throws me off because it can control thunder and lightning itself.
     
         

  10. #285
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Re-quote your post, please? But I doubt that, highly... Seeing a close-up on Kirin itself & the streaming bolts in its formation would kinda tell me it's not a single bolt.


    Omnipotent, I've realized and read on Kakashi's other abilities with Lightning, but as it states the most proficient user would be Sasuke Uchiha.

    Most powerful would be the 3rd Raikage, indefinitely. But he's purely offensive centered. Darui's lightning techniques are ineffective, aside from his Black Lightning. And his Storm Release shouldn't count, seeing as that's its his own Style. A, he only has shown ONE technique.. His Lightning Armor and is currently "Rumored" to use Black Lightning, we know he has it, but I'm only saying rumored because it's never been attempted. Sasuke's created the most powerful Lightning Release technique, and has created Lightning uses for every occassion, for Kenjutsu, Offense, and Defense. Power doesn't matter here, it's the proficiency in its uses.
    The Third Raikage was stated to be the "strongest shield" and could fight to a stand-still with the Hachibi (8 tails); do you really think he's purely offense? Third Raikage taught Darui Black Lightning, by the way; if the Third Raikage could be so proficient at raiton that he could create a unique form of it, do you think that Sasuke's even more proficient than that? Furthermore, the Third Raikage isn't shown to have too many jutsu because he didn't need them. From what we have seen, he fodderizes 'most anybody and his Edo was killed off for plots' sake.

    So you're saying the Third Raikage's defense is so horrible that Sasuke's raiton jutsu would take it down (in the case that he ever gets close to touching the Third Raikage)? In that case, you're wrong...
     
         

  11. #286
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    My apologies, I usually don't read debates because it makes my head hurt seeing as it's basically 75% of fan boys running their mouths without real proof.

    However, it's most likely him because usually it's the past Generations that can never be surpassed.

    Example: Sasuke and Madara. Sasuke hasn't shown any power that surpasses Madara, and Madara would stomp him. ^^

    Yeah I guess my vote goes to the 2nd Raikage, but Sasuke's Kirin throws me off because it can control thunder and lightning itself.
    What? Our debate was on the 3rd Raikage, lol. The 2nd Raikage is just some cool guy who we've never seen in action before:

    Added him because of that face.
     
         

  12. #287
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Kirin is EXACTLY some regular old lightning, as it appears to be a natural law in the Narutoverse that enough energy gathered together takes the form of an animal.
    Next bit is in answer to whether I believed Kirin was a single bolt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Hey, it was you who said ninja arts don't compare to nature, and I wholly agree. (Pansy ass meteor, Madara!)

    If I'm serious, yes, I do. **** YES I DO!!

    Lightning ALWAYS goes for surface targets, and can cause trees to EXPLODE, (Take that, Hashirama!)

    Lightning is usually around 5 km long, and produces around 500 megajoules of energy from a single strike. Source Wikipedia.

    For reference, that's about 1/15000th of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

    Yeah, that's 1/15000th of an atomic bomb directed in a precise death ray.

    It would effortlessly penetrate the mountain, if it could somehow be aimed.

    EDIT: I actually learned a lot from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Naruto's universe is different from ours, and it's possible Sasuke gathered several lightning bolts or enhanced it in some way.

    An UNFOCUSED lightning bolt has roughly equivalent energy to a 120 kilograms of TNT, so it would definitely cause significant damage to the SURFACE of a mountain.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    A lightning bolt NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD has been directed in the way Kirin was, and if it did it could accomplish what Kirin did without any trouble. An actual lightning bolt HAS NEVER properly HIT any target, save, say, if a plane somehow got caught in the middle of one in mid-air. Lightning barely strafes targets with its outer edge, and yet it's still enough to cause young children nightmares and is one of the most impressive examples of the forces of nature in action.

    Kirin is, in effect, a spread-out single lightning bolt that's under Sasuke's control. While that is a SCARY thought, it's still just A lightning bolt under Sasuke's control, and when it comes to concentrated destruction Hell Stab or even Raikiri are easily provable to be stronger.
    So, a single bolt WOULD be able to accomplish all that we've seen Kirin do. It's also inferior to Hell Stab and Raikiri in that it couldn't pierce the Ribcage of a Susano'o (enough to do damage) while the other two easily deal with Bijuu-hide, even completely formed.
     
         
    Last edited by Piratefish; 11-20-2012 at 02:39 AM.

  13. #288
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    What? Our debate was on the 3rd Raikage, lol. The 2nd Raikage is just some cool guy who we've never seen in action before:

    Added him because of that face.
    Aww, he's all: "Ya don't really think you stand a chance, do ya?"

    And his HAIR is just AMAZING ...

    Omni, I think I found my Tobirama!
     
         

  14. #289
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    The Third Raikage was stated to be the "strongest shield" and could fight to a stand-still with the Hachibi (8 tails); do you really think he's purely offense? Third Raikage taught Darui Black Lightning, by the way; if the Third Raikage could be so proficient at raiton that he could create a unique form of it, do you think that Sasuke's even more proficient than that? Furthermore, the Third Raikage isn't shown to have too many jutsu because he didn't need them. From what we have seen, he fodderizes 'most anybody and his Edo was killed off for plots' sake.

    So you're saying the Third Raikage's defense is so horrible that Sasuke's raiton jutsu would take it down (in the case that he ever gets close to touching the Third Raikage)? In that case, you're wrong...

    Not in the least, because the Third's rock hard body as I've already stated was already sufficient for defense. Naturally, he's nearly impenetrable. Please, don't put any words in my mouth, everything I'm saying, take it in face value....
    He can tank most techniques and can be as reckless as he wants to be, which makes him Offensively centered, just with a crazy, unnatural body. His techniques that were created were still used mainly for offensive purposes.... Which still leans in overall OFFENSE PROFICIENCY not all around offense/defense/versatile proficiency.
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 11-20-2012 at 02:45 AM.

  15. #290
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Aww, he's all: "Ya don't really think you stand a chance, do ya?"

    And his HAIR is just AMAZING ...

    Omni, I think I found my Tobirama!
    If he were Edofied, he would've soloed everyone, I swear. That facial expression shows it.

    I'm really curious how he got his hair like that. And they say Kakashi's defies gravity.

    This is my back-up Tobirama. And after this guy, there's always Trollkage Mizukage:

    I mean, he told everybody how to beat him, and still fodderized them; in that instance, he was > Edo Madara by far.
     
         

  16. #291
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Not in the least, because the Third's rock hard body as I've already stated was already sufficient for defense. Naturally, he's nearly impenetrable. Please, don't put any words in my mouth, everything I'm saying, take it in face value....
    He can tank most techniques and can be as reckless as he wants to be, which makes him Offensively centered, just with a crazy, unnatural body.
    Prove it .

    I'm just putting my assumptions of what you're saying in question form; I just want you to explain what you're saying.

    Well if what you were saying is true (assuming that you can prove it, which is impossible), why would he be defensively-centered? He doesn't need to be. But once again, he does have Lightning Armor too; this means that he really wasn't naturally all that you assume he is.
     
         

  17. #292
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    If he were Edofied, he would've soloed everyone, I swear. That facial expression shows it.

    I'm really curious how he got his hair like that. And they say Kakashi's defies gravity.

    This is my back-up Tobirama. And after this guy, there's always Trollkage Mizukage:

    I mean, he told everybody how to beat him, and still fodderized them; in that instance, he was > Edo Madara by far.
    How is it that ALL the Nidaime have AWESOME hair (well, not Muu), personalities (that would imply Muu having a personality) abilities, and design? I'd like an expansion on international relations in that era, ASAP!
     
         

  18. #293
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Prove it .

    I'm just putting my assumptions of what you're saying in question form; I just want you to explain what you're saying.

    Well if what you were saying is true (assuming that you can prove it, which is impossible), why would he be defensively-centered? He doesn't need to be. But once again, he does have Lightning Armor too; this means that he really wasn't naturally all that you assume he is.
    Lightning Armor, which added to his offensive capabilities in Lightning and speed. Added defense to his already impenetrable defense was a bonus. With a body like his why even try to gear yourself towards defense? The most reasonable choice would be to focus on offense, which is why his Lightning techniques were hacked to begin with, such as his Hellstab & his black Lightning, which are Offensively hacked.
     
         

  19. #294
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Re-quote your post, please? But I doubt that, highly... Seeing a close-up on Kirin itself & the streaming bolts in its formation would kinda tell me it's not a single bolt.
    I now have. DO present your answer.
     
         

  20. #295
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Lightning Armor, which added to his offensive capabilities in Lightning and speed. Added defense to his already impenetrable defense was a bonus. With a body like his why even try to gear yourself towards defense? The most reasonable choice would be to focus on offense, which is why his Lightning techniques were hacked to begin with, such as his Hellstab & his black Lightning, which are Offensively hacked.
    So because he doesn't need any defensive Raiton jutsu (even though he does have Lightning Armor), his lack of using it for defense can't be used against him, correct?
     
         

  21. #296
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    I now have. DO present your answer.
    Ahhh (: I respect your answer and concede defeat, as I still don't agree with Kirin being a single bolt. Due to the sight of Kirin, plus the destruction it'd cause compared to a regular bolt.
     
         

  22. #297
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    How is it that ALL the Nidaime have AWESOME hair (well, not Muu), personalities (that would imply Muu having a personality) abilities, and design? I'd like an expansion on international relations in that era, ASAP!
    Muu probably has the best hair out of all of them, don't even lie. On another note, even the Nidaime Kazekage had great hair, and he was the originator of the facemask (Kakashi's a copier):
     
         

  23. #298
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Ahhh (: I respect your answer and concede defeat, as I still don't agree with Kirin being a single bolt. Due to the sight of Kirin, plus the destruction it'd cause compared to a regular bolt.
    First volley ineffective! Second volley commencing! REFER TO LAST PARAGRAPH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Hey, it was you who said ninja arts don't compare to nature, and I wholly agree. (Pansy ass meteor, Madara!)

    If I'm serious, yes, I do. **** YES I DO!!

    Lightning ALWAYS goes for surface targets, and can cause trees to EXPLODE, (Take that, Hashirama!)

    Lightning is usually around 5 km long, and produces around 500 megajoules of energy from a single strike. Source Wikipedia.

    For reference, that's about 1/15000th of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

    Yeah, that's 1/15000th of an atomic bomb directed in a precise death ray.

    It would effortlessly penetrate the mountain, if it could somehow be aimed.

    EDIT: I actually learned a lot from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Naruto's universe is different from ours, and it's possible Sasuke gathered several lightning bolts or enhanced it in some way.

    An UNFOCUSED lightning bolt has roughly equivalent energy to a 120 kilograms of TNT, so it would definitely cause significant damage to the SURFACE of a mountain.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    A lightning bolt NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD has been directed in the way Kirin was, and if it did it could accomplish what Kirin did without any trouble. An actual lightning bolt HAS NEVER properly HIT any target, save, say, if a plane somehow got caught in the middle of one in mid-air. Lightning barely strafes targets with its outer edge, and yet it's still enough to cause young children nightmares and is one of the most impressive examples of the forces of nature in action.

    Kirin is, in effect, a spread-out single lightning bolt that's under Sasuke's control. While that is a SCARY thought, it's still just A lightning bolt under Sasuke's control, and when it comes to concentrated destruction Hell Stab or even Raikiri are easily provable to be stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    So, a single bolt WOULD be able to accomplish all that we've seen Kirin do. It's also inferior to Hell Stab and Raikiri in that it couldn't pierce the Ribcage of a Susano'o (enough to do damage) while the other two easily deal with Bijuu-hide, even completely formed.
     
         

  24. #299
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    So because he doesn't need any defensive Raiton jutsu (even though he does have Lightning Armor), his lack of using it for defense can't be used against him, correct?
    He can use it for whatever manner. It's a booster/defensive Jutsu. More in his case as a Booster, I would imagine him using Lightning Armor in the same manner as A, for increasing his offensive & speed capabilities. But A's defenses are much, MUCH weaker than the 3rd Raikage's, but I'm digressing.
     
         

  25. #300
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    He can use it for whatever manner. It's a booster/defensive Jutsu. More in his case as a Booster, I would imagine him using Lightning Armor in the same manner as A, for increasing his offensive & speed capabilities. But A's defenses are much, MUCH weaker than the 3rd Raikage's, but I'm digressing.
    I don't think son will surpass father in this situation. Not at all. I don't see anyone in Kumo who would stand up to the Third Raikage and win, including Bee.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •