View Poll Results: Who should the final mission be given to? Final sacrfice to make things right

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should the tailed beasts(nine and eight tails left) be the ones to end the so6p work?

3 60.00%
  • Or should the shinobi do it?

2 40.00%
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

The Fox's existence is challenged!! The Fox true savior?

Since the juubi is here, the fox existence for the frist time in his life will be at risk.

As if the fox losses the juubi will simply aborb him and the fox as we know it wont exist. Same goes for all the tailed beasts.

I think the 8 and 9 tails battle will be something we have never seen before they will be working together like in 4 man shinobi team. Well for them its a 2 man.

And if that fail there is always the fox doubling is chakra by going sage mode with naruto, hey hey. Naruto would have to absorb the same amount of natural energy as the combined chakra they have(naruto + fox).

Not sure how long that will take or even if there's enough natural energy out there lol.

Anyway just rea;;y excited about the upcoming chapters. In particular the fox, he had a special relationship it seems with the so6p. The fox might feel he has duty to do this for naruto to finsh the so6p's work. Once and for all. and tailed beasts(and therefore the juubi) will be finally no more.

The fox saving the day, ending conflict among shinobi over the tailed beast's power, I think is the best and coolest ending kishi could do. That's just me anyway.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Fox's existence is challenged!! The Fox true savior?

It's long been said true power arises in those protecting their friends. A Juubi risking or sacrificing its life for the sake of a human/friend. That may be what the sages project could have hinted at.

Props. Love the idea, very Kishi like.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Akx19 View Post
    It's long been said true power arises in those protecting their friends. A Juubi risking or sacrificing its life for the sake of a human/friend. That may be what the sages project could have hinted at.

Props. Love the idea, very Kishi like.
    yes good point, that may well be the so6p true solution turn the juubi on its self. Makes sense, since no shinobi was able to rid the world of the juubi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    yes good point, that may well be the so6p true solution turn the juubi on its self. Makes sense, since no shinobi was able to rid the world of the juubi.
    Well I meant Bijuu but typed Juubi haha. But either way would be plausible

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

The fox is not the true saviour it is naruto that is the true saviour ,so6p defeated the juubi without rinnegan and this can only be proof in in next chapter(if madara is able to control the juubi with rinnegan) so naruto might also do the same.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but now he have naruto as his friend... for a long tym he has someone in his side lol