View Poll Results: The best suiton user?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tobirama

    121 67.22%
  • Kisame

    49 27.22%
  • Other

    10 5.56%
Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 277
  1. #151
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Tobirama was the second-best of the Senju clan in its' prime based on suiton mastery alone. Isn't that a feat?
     
         

  2. #152
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    True, but that's Darui, not Kisame. Anyway concerning Tobirama, i'm only going by hype. It's only Mei that i say is better in feats

    Kisame's exploding water wave is a prime example of using a jutsu with no water source....a jutsu on a much larger scale than a simple wall
     
         

  3. #153
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    True, but that's Darui, not Kisame. Anyway concerning Tobirama, i'm only going by hype. It's only Mei that i say is better in feats
    Not to get you hyped and try to cling to blasphemous claims but kakashi has also demonstrated this technique.



    Dont go crazy and say kakashi is the best though because i put him in the same category as zabuza, itachi, darui. Basically the second category. His main element is raiton
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-18-2012 at 01:02 PM.

  4. #154
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Kisame's exploding water wave is a prime example of using a jutsu with no water source....a jutsu on a much larger scale than a simple wall
    Sure, but that is not a suiton attack, it's just a jutsu to create water to put him at his advantage, exactly like Gaara do with his sand, and he can only create such a huge amount of water because of his chakra pool. It has nothing to do with skills. But if Kisame fight another suiton user for example(lets say a suiton user who can't even perform suiton without water source), even that jutsu won't be really helpfull.

    In the contrary, the suiton user who usually can't perform suiton without water source will say thanks to kisame for creating that water source for him. That's why i want to see Kisame be able to create suiton attacks without water source to accept him as the best suiton user, what he has not shown to be able to do unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Dont go crazy and say kakashi is the best though because i put him in the same category as zabuza, itachi, darui. Basically the second category. His main element is raiton
    I already knew he was capable to do that, but that has nothing to do with our current debate. But since we talk about it, i personally believe Zabuza is above Kakashi, Darui, who are above Itachi in suiton skills
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 11-18-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #155
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Sure, but that is not a suiton attack, it's just a jutsu to create water to put him at his advantage, exactly like Gaara do with his sand, and he can only create such a huge amount of water because of his chakra pool. It has nothing to do with skills. But if Kisame fight another suiton user for example(lets say a suiton user who can't even perform suiton without water source), even that jutsu won't be really helpfull.

    In the contrary, the suiton user who usually can't perform suiton without water source will say thanks to kisame for creating that water source for him. That's why i want to see Kisame be able to create suiton attacks without water source to accept him as the best suiton user, what he has not shown to be able to do unfortunately

    The exploding wave is A jutsu, meaning it's a suiton ability.. idk where you're coming from with this, But the argument we were having is can Kisame use a suiton ability with no existing water source? yes he did, On a MUCH larger scale than tobirama/darui etc have ever done
     
         

  6. #156
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    Posts
    6,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Kisame is obviously a better suiton user than anyone else in the manga. He can create water jutsu without a water source. He has the best water jutsu shown in the manga. He has crazy amounts of chakra. Its crazy that most of you think tobirama is better suiton user than kisame.

    Tobirama is all hype and has almost no proof to back up anything. Sure he was blood to Harashima but one was a wood user and the other was a sensor/st user.

    All we can go off of is what we have seen and Kisane has shown to be the best suiton user in Naruto
     
         

  7. #157
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Kisame is obviously a better suiton user than anyone else in the manga. He can create water jutsu without a water source.
    if i may disagree my good sir.. Kisame has never created water in a place without water source.. what he did is he created water from his chakra are releasing it in his mouth.. almost every suiton user does this.. Tobirama on the other hand created water in a place without any existing body of water by using water molecules in the air.. we are yet to see a shinobi capable of doing what Tobirama did.. ^_^
     
         

  8. #158
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    So what you were saying is ... they were even more powerful than they were in their prime? And if they were scaled differently, then how can we even compare them? The only thing we have to go by is after Tobirama used but one B- rank suiton jutsu to counter the Sandaime Hokage's katon jutsu, the ANBU was left in awe and already placed him at Kage-level.

    And once again, if Kabuto can improve on the Edo Tensei, then Orochimaru's version is not perfected.
    Kabuto stated that Orochimaru perfected Edo Tensei. Kabuto also states that he gave his edos a conscious mind because only the Edo himself knows how to use his techniques to their full potential.
    Not only are the power levels in Part I and Part II worlds apart; but Orochimaru did not give the Senju brothers control of their own bodies. He controlled them, and so their fighting skill was not what it could have been. Perhaps Orochimaru left them as mindless zombies because Tobirama invented Edo Tensei, and might have known to break the jutsu's control. Hashirama being his brother, might have also known how to break the jutsu.
    I already made a post on this thread giving my opinion on the actual topic so I don't think I need to repeat myself on that.
     
         
    Last edited by Superior; 11-18-2012 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #159
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    Posts
    6,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    if i may disagree my good sir.. Kisame has never created water in a place without water source.. what he did is he created water from his chakra are releasing it in his mouth.. almost every suiton user does this.. Tobirama on the other hand created water in a place without any existing body of water by using water molecules in the air.. we are yet to see a shinobi capable of doing what Tobirama did.. ^_^
    Him using the molecules in the air gets the same job done as creating to from the mouth. Kisame, Mei, Kakashi, and Tobirama have all used suiton jutsus without water. This is not a valid reason why Tobieama is better suiton user. Kisame created a jutsu that absorbs chakra.
    Can Tobirama do that?
    Nope.
    creating to from water molecules or from chakra inside the body gets the job fone either way. Tobirama has not been said to have created different suiton jutsus, whereas Kisame has created 1000 hungry sharks, Great Shark Missile, Water Dome, Ect.

    For someone to become a great suiton user not only do they have to show stong suiton feats, they also have to show enough skill and mastery of suiton to create original jutsus
    Kisame show all of these characteristics
     
         

  10. #160
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Him using the molecules in the air gets the same job done as creating to from the mouth. Kisame, Mei, Kakashi, and Tobirama have all used suiton jutsus without water. This is not a valid reason why Tobieama is better suiton user. Kisame created a jutsu that absorbs chakra.
    Can Tobirama do that?
    Nope.
    creating to from water molecules or from chakra inside the body gets the job fone either way. Tobirama has not been said to have created different suiton jutsus, whereas Kisame has created 1000 hungry sharks, Great Shark Missile, Water Dome, Ect.

    For someone to become a great suiton user not only do they have to show stong suiton feats, they also have to show enough skill and mastery of suiton to create original jutsus
    Kisame show all of these characteristics
    well as they said, does the end, justify the means.. getting the work done is irrelevant in discussing one level of skill.. as you said, most suiton users expel water from their mouths (Tobirama, Kisame, Mei, Darui, etc.) so deffinitely, that means is the routinary way of using water based jutsus.. with that, Tobirama is clearly the most skilled in water based jutsus as he is the only one shown of utilizing suiton techniques in such means.. in response to your query, what is the reason why Kisame is better than Tobirama, when it is clear that Kisame can't perform jutsus done by Tobirama..

    Kisame may have displayed that wider array of suiton techniques, but does not necessarily makes him the best.. Tobirama's feats are limited as we all know, yet on that very limited showings, he has shown mastery of water techniques better than anyone in the series..

    as you have said, for someone to become a great suiton user not only do they have to show strong suiton feats, they also have to show enough skill and mastery of suiton to create original jutsus.. Tobirama has exactly showed that by creating water justus in a manner that none since him has displayed.. Kisame has given the chance to show many of his jutsus while Tobirama has not.. judging from what they have shown perform in their most basic, i cannot see how can a more advanced water user be considered weaker.. and as you have said, its not all about power, its about skill and mastery of the art..
     
         

  11. #161
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Readed all the comments and now I am pretty unsure. What I know is that Kisame would have won if they fought in the water, but we have to see more from Tobirama before judge
     
         

  12. #162
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    This is quite a hard one. By hype and character statements(like the anbu) etc it seems that Tobirama was the best suiton user. But then again looking purely at feats Kisame was a beast making that giant lake against Bee and when he first fought Guy. I go by feats as opposed to hype so id say Kisame .
     
         

  13. #163
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Why is this even a debate, Tobirama was stated to create water out of thin air that > any other water users.
     
         

  14. #164
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    ^ Never happened in manga, that was a anime filler feat
     
         

  15. #165
    Senior Member badoera's Avatar
    Status
    badoera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Tobirame takes this easily .. Performing high level suiton jutsu without handseals or water nearby .. nobody can match that.


    second place ain't even Kisame in my books .. It would most likely be second mizukage cuz he's being called the ''battle tyrant'' / killed Muu (who possessed a kekai Touta) and he's from the Hoozuki clan (like suigetsu) so he has all those abilities .. he's second

    3th place = Kisame.
     
         

  16. #166
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Tobirama could use that water dragon move with a single hand sign, and normaly it requires like 44, He is without a doubt the best water user. Manga stated it, he just has no screen time.
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Kisame by feats.

    Tobirama by hype



    Did you forget when kisame flooded a desert against Gai and his team?
    Kisame had to summon the water (from his mouth). He didn't make the water appear out of nowhere. There is a difference.
     
         

  18. #168
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Tobirama could use that water dragon move with a single hand sign, and normaly it requires like 44, He is without a doubt the best water user. Manga stated it, he just has no screen time.
    true enough.. but to be fair, Mei also created one with just one hand sign.. though i can't remember Kisame doing the same.. correct me if i'm wrong though..
     
         

  19. #169
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    true enough.. but to be fair, Mei also created one with just one hand sign.. though i can't remember Kisame doing the same.. correct me if i'm wrong though..
    tbh we don't really know how many signs she used, but the water dragon jutsu is the jutsu that requires the most hand signs, which is like 44, and tobirama lowered this down to one. Kisame doesn't have good water mastery, he just has a lot of chakra to dump behind his attacks. Mei is more known for her KG. Tobirama was said to be the best water user in the world. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
     
         

  20. #170
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    tbh we don't really know how many signs she used, but the water dragon jutsu is the jutsu that requires the most hand signs, which is like 44, and tobirama lowered this down to one. Kisame doesn't have good water mastery, he just has a lot of chakra to dump behind his attacks. Mei is more known for her KG. Tobirama was said to be the best water user in the world. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
    couldn't agree more.. i think Tobirama is best overall.. Kisame might be the most powerful in terms of strength of attacks but i think Mei has more refined skill in the mastery compared to him..
     
         

  21. #171
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    I would agree with Mei being better at water than kisame
     
         

  22. #172
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    Posts
    6,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    tbh we don't really know how many signs she used, but the water dragon jutsu is the jutsu that requires the most hand signs, which is like 44, and tobirama lowered this down to one. Kisame doesn't have good water mastery, he just has a lot of chakra to dump behind his attacks. Mei is more known for her KG. Tobirama was said to be the best water user in the world. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
    What do you mean Kisane doesn't have mastery in suiton. he created 6-7 original jutsu while Tobirama has made 1 to none. Sure h can creatr water from air but what else can he do. all hype
     
         

  23. #173
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    What do you mean Kisane doesn't have mastery in suiton. he created 6-7 original jutsu while Tobirama has made 1 to none. Sure h can creatr water from air but what else can he do. all hype
    Kisame isn't even really that good with water, he's more dangerous from absorbing an opponents chakra, tobirama can't be compared to any users, because he's had very little screen time, but kisame has nothing on tobirama when it comes to water, never have I seen anyone say anything about his water release, the only thing that makes him a threat is the fact that he can suck chakra, and his high reserves, other than that though he's nothing special. Even tobirama's part 1 anime fight had more impressive water release moves than kisame, all he does is over power ppl with his absurd chakra levels and leaching there chakra to heal.

    if kisame couldn't absorb chakra his water release moves wouldn't really be deadly, while tobirama was said to be the best at it in the world, without cheap gimmicks such as chakra absorbing. ppl said hashirama was all hype last year and now look how powerful he is, and tobirama is his brother, who was said to be almost as strong. if that's the case, then tobirama would make kisame look like a novice in water release, and the only thing that could keep him alive is his chakra absorbtion.
     
         
    Last edited by Retsu; 11-18-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  24. #174
    Member
    Status
    Shadow Abyss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Not this again. People, please, for the last time.
    Tobirama didn't create water out of thin air during his fight with Hiruzen. That was only in the anime.
    Here are the sequence of techniques he used and you can clearly see the water coming out of his mouth just like Kisame does. Just open the spoiler tag.









    See, the water is coming from his mouth, he is not pulling it out of air moisture or whatever you are saying. He is, indeed, making his own water, but from his mouth just like Kisame does.
    By the way, there are many people that are expecting too much from Tobirama just because he happens to be Hashirama's brother. Having a familiar bond with a legendary character doesn't automaticaly Tobirama legendary as well. Familiar sucess doesn't equals strength.
    We know too little from Tobirama's skills to say he is the strongest. So far Kisame outclasses him easily regarding water techniques, even if it is due to a lack of info on him and that may or may not change in the future, but until then he is nowhere near Kisame's level. And it is not his brother's strength that is going to make him a strong character, that must come from his own character.
     
         
    Last edited by Shadow Abyss; 11-18-2012 at 04:20 PM.

  25. #175
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    What do you mean Kisane doesn't have mastery in suiton. he created 6-7 original jutsu while Tobirama has made 1 to none. Sure h can creatr water from air but what else can he do. all hype
    its because based on their most basic, Tobirama is already leagues beyond Kisame is water mastery.. Kisame's use of water jutsu isn't all unique, they are indeed far more powerful, but does not differ much from others.. this is mainly because of his raw chakra reserves.. but not because of his mastery.. being able to survive against the Gold and Silver Brothers (take note, they are Kumo Ninjas meaning, most possible raiton user with Kyubi chakra) and only being killed by the Kinkaku Force which is made up of 20 highly skilled ninjas (possible Kakashi level ninjas, or safe to say, Darui lvl ones) says a lot of his power, while what has already shown proves his mastery..
     
         

Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •