Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

Deal with it, Sasuke worked hard to be a strong shinobi as well (FACT )/ PrOof

This Thread is to all who actually think everything was handed over to sasuke....
    ~With Great power, Comes Great Responsibility~

Notice:I personally ain't fund of sasuke, You could say i dislike him .

Let's begin:
    First of: Sasuke is a hard working shinobi who lived up to expectation, His talent's are Truly exceptional
    Even without Oro's help,He would've been a great shinobi.......Threads about sasuke being a fodder,being giving power is
    completely absurd because .....Even sasuke had to work had during the 2 year's training to be able to use the cursed mark effectively.....It's not like he's giving all the all the experience for free, he gained it on da battlefield(With the power he had,training was still necessary to sharpen his skills which made him a formidable opponent...

I bet sasuke trained over 10 times more than naruto did during the 2 year's time skip
    This is Prove>>>>

Secondly: As much as i love itachi(My fav character)...The reason he fought sasuke back then was to measure his vessel(What he told sasuke during the aftermath of the uchiha's assassination)..What he mearnt was to test sasuke's capabilities as a shinobi(He had high hopes for sasuke)...He knew there would be tougher opponents like obito in the future..It's not a coincidence that he actually set up a amaterasu in sasuke's right eye to ward of Tobi.Obito..

Itachi came to a conclusion that if sasuke can defeat him somehow(Even though he didn't go all out)..he could surpass him in the art of susano....It's kinda similar to minato>>sealing kurama in naruto in hopes of naruto surpassing him..
    Even though we've not seen much from sasuke, he proved to be worthy of EMS/MS by defeating a Kage lvl ninja like DANZ0......

Thirdly: Sasuke got giving power's....Well yeah, It's only natural for a jutsu to be passed down from a sensei to his student(This way the jutsu won't remain the same forever,Just like with naruto and minato..Rasengan got evolved to rasenshuriken......The cursed seal was given to sasuke just like kyuubi to naruto(same with rasengan and chidori)....There job is to do what there sensei couldn't....Don't criticize sasuke because of all he inherited..
    it's only natural for a brother to inherit something from his older brother.....Sasuke is No fodder..

Please read this before commenting because you'll only look stupid if you say sh.IT that's got nothing to do with this...
    Sasuke worked hard as well...Like i said earlier, i am no sasuke fan nor hater..Just here to proof da hater's wrong..

HERE ARE SOME ITAHI QUOTES: ENJOY :D

"Its said that every strong man has a weak point." - Chapter 144, p.8

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me." - Chapter 146, pp.10-11

"You are weak. Why are you so weak? Because you lack... hatred." - Chapter 148, p.1

"...don't judge others simply by your preconceptions and judgment based on their appearance. You assumed... that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and see the depth of my capacity, and as a result you lie here beaten." - Chapter 222, pp.11-12

"Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation..." - Chapter 385, p.6....Thanks for ya time ..

Last edited by SAmIDeXtEr; 11-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Re: Deal with it, Sasuke worked hard to be a strong shinobi as well (FACT )/ PrOof

Let me back up your thread, even after the 3 years of training sasuke is still telling orochimaru there is no time to waste and they should continue training 3rd panel

People say sasuke get's a load of power ups giving to him but they forget the skill he already tried for and had for that power to be giving to him.

I don't get involved in dumb post like sasuke had every thing handed to him, like he hasn't worked so hard to gain power

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-16-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Deal with it, Sasuke worked hard to be a strong shinobi as well (FACT )/ PrOof

why do You even Bother ..?

dun care about Others opinion Just the Manga Fact ...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, but not as hard some other people

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, but not as hard as some other people

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do Sasuke fanboys keep trying to proof Sasuke is some kind of god?

The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I knew this a long time ago.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

That's about RIGHT..LOL

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

I agree to a certain extent.
    Before he obtained the Mangekyo, Sasuke had trained alot to enhance his Chidori techniques and learn quite a bit from Orochimaru.

However, Sasuke quite simply obtained the Mangekyo, Susano'o/Amaterasu and the EMS without any significant training to acquire them. In the meantime, Naruto was busy training to learn Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, and Bijuu Mode, so it's easy to see why people would say 'Sasuke has not worked hard to become stronger'.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Like i said, i am no sasuke fanboy..That's why you should read before commenting *sigh...This is such a drag

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigson View Post
    Why do Sasuke fanboys keep trying to proof Sasuke is some kind of god?
    It seems they cannot stand the fact that sasuke, Just like naruto has been given free powerups.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

So?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

At first i asked myself whether i needed to make a thread and address this issue however with the amount of trolls usually in these type of threads i didnt believe it was worth it. Instead ill upload a DB entry.

Kishi clearly believes sasuke trains. He even added an exclamation mark in hope that trolls get it through their heads.

The exclamation "is a punctuation mark used in English and other languages to denote an exclamatory statement such as extreme happiness, shouting, or surprise".

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what episode it is ???????????????

Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:30 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    At first i asked myself whether i needed to make a thread and address this issue however with the amount of trolls usually in these type of threads i didnt believe it was worth it. Instead ill upload a DB entry.

Kishi clearly believes sasuke trains. He even added an exclamation mark in hope that trolls get it through their heads.

The exclamation "is a punctuation mark used in English and other languages to denote an exclamatory statement such as extreme happiness, shouting, or surprise".
    wow, thought you had died or something

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. I'ts just these stupid pathetic Sasuke haters/trolls that are too stubborn to realize he does train.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Right, in da end ...His capabilities is all that matters but some hater's ain't gonna stop troling which can get really annoying if you know what i mean..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Yep, even a itachi fan like me can state the undeniable truth that sasuke owns his skills..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

Nice Ava and sig, btw I agree. This thread could have been backed up by strong facts though.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Naruto shippuden during the jinchuriki arc, i thin

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

yEAH MAN, they just keep hating...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats ur opinion tho

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is overpowered and didnt train enough for his powers.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    __

Agreed Sasuke worked just as hard as everyone for his power. The only thing he was given was the Curse Mark which he mastered and no longer has.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»