Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi gave Naruto half of his power??

Okay. I'm confused.

We all know that Itachi gave Sasuke the remaining of his power, the amaterasu, before he died.

But I see everywhere that Itachi also gave Naruto half of his power, too, in order to save Konohagakure from Sasuke. Although I have no clue when that happened, I must have missed it on the manga.

Also some places say that it is perfectly true that Itachi gave some of his power to Naruto, although it is unknown. What?? How would some people state this as a fact if it is still unknown?

If it talks about it in the manga somewhere, the reference would mean a lot, thanks. I'll rep you for it.

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi gave Naruto half of his power??

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    Okay. I'm confused.

We all know that Itachi gave Sasuke the remaining of his power, the amaterasu, before he died.

But I see everywhere that Itachi also gave Naruto half of his power, too, in order to save Konohagakure from Sasuke. Although I have no clue when that happened, I must have missed it on the manga.

Also some places say that it is perfectly true that Itachi gave some of his power to Naruto, although it is unknown. What?? How would some people state this as a fact if it is still unknown?

If it talks about it in the manga somewhere, the reference would mean a lot, thanks. I'll rep you for it.
    It happened right before Itachi fought Sasuke. When Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba, and some others went looking for Itachi. Naruto went off by himself and Itachi sent a clone to talk to Naruto. After the conversation Itachi sent one of his crows into Naruto's mouth and told him that he had given him some of his power.

The unkown part is what exactly that power is.

I don't know the exact chapter right now, but I hope what I've said helps and with you now knowing that it was right before the Sasuke VS Itachi battle, it shouldnt be too hard for you to find if you look it up.^^

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think itachi gave naruto power 2 deal with sasukes MS..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    It happened right before Itachi fought Sasuke. When Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba, and some others went looking for Itachi. Naruto went off by himself and Itachi sent a clone to talk to Naruto. After the conversation Itachi sent one of his crows into Naruto's mouth and told him that he had given him some of his power.

The unkown part is what exactly that power is.

I don't know the exact chapter right now, but I hope what I've said helps and with you now knowing that it was right before the Sasuke VS Itachi battle, it shouldnt be too hard for you to find if you look it up.^^
    Thank you very much. I'm trying to give you rep but it keeps saying "you must spread around more before you give this person again"

So...let me go spread around some :D

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you very much. I'm trying to give you rep but it keeps saying "you must spread around more before you give this person again"

So...let me go spread around some :D
    lol, its ok. You don't need to worry about giving me reps
    Just trying to help out :D

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

chapter 403

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to me is the jutsu o skill of take away amarutsu o no harm him

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

THNX shyt it was written clearly, i'm stupid. -_-
    You're not stupid...you just forgot. It's been a while since that happened.

If I'm not allowed to be so modest, then you can't beat yourself up for asking a question >.<

You know what they say "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay. I'm confused.

m.. if wat u sayin is right (Itachi giving sasuke amaterasu).. that means Itachi gave Naruto Sasuno the remaining power of the MS.. wich cud make things very interesting.. lol.. but there r a lot of theories going around abt the power Itachi gave naruto.. so lets see wat happens.. cheers!! ~:D

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    You're not stupid...you just forgot. It's been a while since that happened.

If I'm not allowed to be so modest, then you can't beat yourself up for asking a question >.<

You know what they say "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers"
    sorry but i thought the saying was
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people"
    no offense

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It could be tsukiyoma or watever since naruto has no genjutsu

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what a illogical thinkin. deeply anyone if carefully read the chapter then think abt it. Itachi gave the powers to naruto says that he hoped he never have to use this itachi says this because he knows that saskue is havin pure heart it can be easily painted he knows that. Its his last fight and he will die. he knows if he die than madra come after saskue to use him against konoha by tellin him truth abt uchicha clan and dark side of kohona leader decision. So itachi knows that if saskue came to know all abt this then sure he will attack the konoha but on other hand he hopes that it may not happened so he is thinking abt all the possibilites that he reffered naruto that he may never have to use these power because of thinkin of positive possibility that if saskue encounter madra. saskue will not belive on madra view and he will never attack konoha that what i think that itachi is reffering abt that power which he gives to naruto............by sayin "he hoped Naruto would never use it".
    On other hand abt the power which itachi gave to naruto. I thought tht Itachi give naruto more than one power of him. Because in manga chapter he refers some power which means more than one. Those power are most probably are
    a):- To deal with saskue Amaterasu
    b):- to stop saskue takin control or supparsin the kyubi power
    c):- To help naruto to deal with genjustu.

Give your opinion abt my theory................

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by neokhiladi View Post
    what a illogical thinkin. deeply anyone if carefully read the chapter then think abt it. Itachi gave the powers to naruto says that he hoped he never have to use this itachi says this because he knows that saskue is havin pure heart it can be easily painted he knows that. Its his last fight and he will die. he knows if he die than madra come after saskue to use him against konoha by tellin him truth abt uchicha clan and dark side of kohona leader decision. So itachi knows that if saskue came to know all abt this then sure he will attack the konoha but on other hand he hopes that it may not happened so he is thinking abt all the possibilites that he reffered naruto that he may never have to use these power because of thinkin of positive possibility that if saskue encounter madra. saskue will not belive on madra view and he will never attack konoha that what i think that itachi is reffering abt that power which he gives to naruto............by sayin "he hoped Naruto would never use it".
    On other hand abt the power which itachi gave to naruto. I thought tht Itachi give naruto more than one power of him. Because in manga chapter he refers some power which means more than one. Those power are most probably are
    a):- To deal with saskue Amaterasu
    b):- to stop saskue takin control or supparsin the kyubi power
    c):- To help naruto to deal with genjustu.

Give your opinion abt my theory................
    awww that was ur first ever post :D

oh and dnt act like u never forgot something kay. jus cuz i dnt remember every detail don't mean i think illogically. -_-
    and as for ur thoery, i dont agree because i am familiar with kishimoto's work and i highly doubt it is something that obvious. i think its something more abstract than that, something hard to predict.

Last edited by Minxed; 08-12-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    m.. if wat u sayin is right (Itachi giving sasuke amaterasu).. that means Itachi gave Naruto Sasuno the remaining power of the MS.. wich cud make things very interesting.. lol.. but there r a lot of theories going around abt the power Itachi gave naruto.. so lets see wat happens.. cheers!! ~:D
    how itachi gave sasuno to naruto when at last in fight he is using sasuno against saskue to seal orachimaru. if he give tht to naruto then how he is using it......................

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how itachi gave sasuno to naruto when at last in fight he is using sasuno against saskue to seal orachimaru. if he give tht to naruto then how he is using it......................
    exactly if it happens to be a sharingan power it will have to be Tsukyomai

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awww that was ur first ever post :D

oh and dnt act like u never forgot something kay. jus cuz i dnt remember every detail don't mean i think illogically. -_-
    and as for ur thoery, i dont agree because i am familiar with kishimoto's work and i highly doubt it is something that obvious. i think its something more abstract than that, something hard to predict.
    ya thts gud .........if u know kishimoto work then u surely know tht wht kishimoto do is all logical i not sayin it easy to predict his work but easy to conclude the things based on true facts and all relevant theories wriiten in original manga. here note tht im not talkin of conclusion based on prediction theories

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya thts gud .........if u know kishimoto work then u surely know tht wht kishimoto do is all logical i not sayin it easy to predict his work but easy to conclude the things based on true facts and all relevant theories wriiten in original manga. here note tht im not talkin of conclusion based on prediction theories
    alright i never said you was making conclusions from theories or predictions. i merely disagreed with your theory because you asked for feedback on ur theory.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alright i never said you was making conclusions from theories or predictions. i merely disagreed with your theory because you asked for feedback on ur theory.
    Ya thats completely your choice enjoy this bcoz next naruto need one more week till then have time with these and again give ur opinion

have fun friend...........naruto manga predicition

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ed-ambush.html
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...2-failure.html
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...judgement.html
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...fate-hawk.html