Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 169
  1. #126
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    lol nope. Naruto stands no chance as of now. You obviously are not aware of Madara's personality. He likes playing. Why would he want to ruin the fun immediately?
    it's suprising how people keep thinking that a full susanoo is what will help capture bm naruto, it's only mokotun that can hold down the kurama, and i suspect the reason why madara isn't using full susanoo is because he needs concentration on the mokuton, since the mokuton is massive. It needs much more concentration..
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Naruto could not beat him anyways because no sealing techs but madara would rape even if he is alive
     
         

  3. #128
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I agree. He's 3rd. The Sage is 1st, Hashirama is 2nd.
    But we don't count the sage anymore, so Hashirama is 1st.
    i wish i could ban ppl for comments like this and ts's
    THINK madara just used the move the hashi used to counter kyubi, how much do think hashi could do to someone with his power, EMS, unlimited chakra, and regeneration......

    hashi had 2 things over madara...chakra and regeneration.....madara now exceeds him in both
     
         

  4. #129
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Madara might not have been, but Edo Madara is...there is no denying this.
     
         

  5. #130
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    madara>>>>>>narutoverse
     
         

  6. #131
    Member
    Status
    BlackFlames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Yøu're wrong. Madara is more powerful than Hashirama at this point. Why? Ever since Madara gained a portion of Hashiramas powers he awoken the rinnegan. Current Madara is like Hashirama and EMS Madara in one body. The most powerful Ninja ever to exist was def the s06p. 2nd to that would HAVE to be Madara. Hashirama is 3rd place. The rest is debatable
     
         

  7. #132
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    madara is on another level
     
         

  8. #133
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    No he's the strongest!
     
         

  9. #134
    Academy Student
    Status
    mj167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.
     
         

  10. #135
    Academy Student
    Status
    mj167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    your not being specific enough. When you say Madara is second to the SO6P are you referring to the revived modified version or the one that didn't have rinnegan or hashiram's dna at all? obviously the true Madara, not the perfect concoction thats in the manga now, would be in third because he was defeated by hashirama and without hashirama's dna he would have survived long enough to even start this moon's eye plan he would have died and never met obito
     
         

  11. #136
    Academy Student
    Status
    mj167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    lol yeah but why are you calling the thing that is there in the manga now madara? he is so modified you even admit it so when ranking the characters like the so6p and hashirama they are using there own strength to earn the spot as the 1st or 2nd strongest edo madara isn't he is basically madara and hashirama put together. At least place madara without hashirama's dna and without rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have either, in that ranking as well so we know where you rank his true power at compared to other character. Leaving it the way you have it now assumes Madara = Edo Madara which is far from the truth
     
         

  12. #137
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    madara is on another level
    no you are the one placing him on a whole new level get it buddy some one who is strongest things normally go their way but madara couldn't even weakened naruto here you are saying he is strongest he is stronge but not strongest if he survived without any body defeating then he is the strongest you just can assume he is the strongest because he took out five kages yes he took five kages out but yet to scratch naruto dont even say he is playing or he want to capture naruto not kill cause it almost same thing as kill he even mentioned he dont care any or about extracting kurama that he wont hold back any more he brought out makuton but fail now he reveiv the incomplete juubi that means he doubt his own power to capture/kill naruto
     
         

  13. #138
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    926
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Such idiots...
     
         

  14. #139
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Such idiots...
    oh so many morons on this^^^thread post
     
         

  15. #140
    Member IlikeStrudels's Avatar
    Status
    IlikeStrudels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Why do you wanna know you stalker!!! D:
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    FAIL....guy just owned madara LMAO

    madara spent chapter 609 regenerating

    i notice you had to say EDO

    the things keeping naruto from beating EDO madara

    1. immoral
    2. unlimited chakra
    3. naruto doesnt have any seals

    BUT THEN AGAIN EDO MADARA HAS HELP...KABUTO's

    naruto>>=curent madara WITHOUT EDO helping him
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
     
         

  16. #141
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    This^.
     
         

  17. #142
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    gosh! Are you blind since madara and naruto started fighting no one has been helping naruto naruto is the one helping he save em bee was weakened by madara a long timNOTE: kakashi has bee fighting obito since not madara plz ge me a break d**b ass
     
         

  18. #143
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.
     
         

  19. #144
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    Another fanboy !!!!!

    Yeah I agree with u that Madara can beat u.
     
         

  20. #145
    Academy Student
    Status
    Maziasz1981 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.
    That's right!!! Naruto is fighting Madara and Hashirama. Madara was a punk then and he's one now just like Sasuke.
     
         

  21. #146
    Academy Student
    Status
    Maziasz1981 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.
    Yeah!!!! So who sat him there!!!!
     
         

  22. #147
    yondaime hokage4th cmilius's Avatar
    Status
    cmilius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    I agree with the creator of this thread. Madara was actually trying but haven't use all of his technic yet; as well as, naruto who haven't tried to fight madara too. madara have unlimited chakra as well as naruto who has been fighting nonstop and haven't use sage mode lately to replenish his kyubi chakra. pretty much they are equal in power but marada would win due to naruto being dumb on how to use his unlimited sage mode with the two toads to give kurama who has no limit in chakra and himself. On terms of chakra, naruto will never run out like madara believe it or not but in the rest madara stomp him.
     
         

  23. #148
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    That logic is flawed, that's like saying itachi can't be said to be greater than ton ton the pig since they've never engaged in combat
     
         

  24. #149
    Academy Student
    Status
    mj167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails
     
         

  25. #150
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails
    Thats where I stopped reading...He still is an Edo, he just broke the contact.
     
         

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •