Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akatsuki will never die!

cuz they have money and they will always buy new shinobis with s rank skills...

read what pain said....

Naruto 329 page 14 | One Manga

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Re: Akatsuki will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    cuz they have money and they will always buy new shinobis with s rank skills...

read what pain said....

Naruto 329 page 14 | One Manga
    True, but if there's no organization, it will die. And with all of the important members that are dying (Kakuzu, Pein, Itachi, etc.) their finances have undoubtedly fallen since the loss of Kakuzu considering that he brought more money then all of them combined through bounties. So yes, Akatsuki can indeed die. It's like just having a stack of money, with no one there to handle it, and once again, a much smaller stack of money than usually.

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    True, but if there's no organization, it will die. And with all of the important members that are dying (Kakuzu, Pein, Itachi, etc.) their finances have undoubtedly fallen since the loss of Kakuzu considering that he brought more money then all of them combined through bounties. So yes, Akatsuki can indeed die. It's like just having a stack of money, with no one there to handle it, and once again, a much smaller stack of money than usually.
    If Kishi want Naruto series to end them Akatsuki will die..
    But you never know because their is always evil in the world.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    If Kishi want Naruto series to end them Akatsuki will die..
    But you never know because their is always evil in the world.
    Dude, the top part, please don't say stuff like that. When you say stuff like that all you're saying is that you don't have a real answer for this so your saying whatever Kishi want's goes, which kills the entire point of the thing. Please give a real answer.

The second part, having evil in the world has nothing to do with Akatsuki dying. Nothing at all. In fact, we don't REALLY know the true intentions of Akatsuki. Pein spoke what he thinks are the intentions and whatever either Tobi told him, or what he assumed. We don't even know if Akatsuki's evil, and based on Pein's intentions, they weren't evil, simply optimists who took a different view on how to stop evil. I really don't think that either of the two senteces were valid answers, the first was just like a back up so that you don't have to admit to yourself that you don't know the answer (no offense, but all you're saying is that what Kishi wants to happen, happens), and the second doesn't really add up. Evil in the world doesn't tell whether Akatsuki is going to stay alive.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, the top part, please don't say stuff like that. When you say stuff like that all you're saying is that you don't have a real answer for this so your saying whatever Kishi want's goes, which kills the entire point of the thing. Please give a real answer.

The second part, having evil in the world has nothing to do with Akatsuki dying. Nothing at all. In fact, we don't REALLY know the true intentions of Akatsuki. Pein spoke what he thinks are the intentions and whatever either Tobi told him, or what he assumed. We don't even know if Akatsuki's evil, and based on Pein's intentions, they weren't evil, simply optimists who took a different view on how to stop evil. I really don't think that either of the two senteces were valid answers, the first was just like a back up so that you don't have to admit to yourself that you don't know the answer (no offense, but all you're saying is that what Kishi wants to happen, happens), and the second doesn't really add up. Evil in the world doesn't tell whether Akatsuki is going to stay alive.
    you got me wrong dude..
    Without Akatsuki the Naruto seris would be meanless because the main plot is Akatsuki"Getting back sasuke, who is in Akatsuki"
    All they die Naruto series would have no reason to continue, unless their is bad guy to stop..
    And don't quote me if you don't understand what i mean.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    you got me wrong dude..
    Without Akatsuki the Naruto seris would be meanless because the main plot is Akatsuki"Getting back sasuke, who is in Akatsuki"
    All they die Naruto series would have no reason to continue, unless their is bad guy to stop..
    And don't quote me if you don't understand what i mean.
    If you're trying to make a point, then say it clearly, don't get offended when I reply according to exactly what you said.

Now, I'm still sticking to the last post, saying that Kishi will end Akatsuki when he wants to end Naruto, is basically killing the entire point of the discussion. Bringing Kishi into a Naruto discussion unless it's blantantly called for is basically defeating the entire point of the discussion. The point of the discussion is to say it within Naruto context. Maybe if you would've said what you just said in the quote the first time, I MIGHT have agreed. But there's also other things that can make up Naruto. Konan's just roaming around, who knows what will become of that even though she left Akatsuki, Kabuto's around as well. I think that either Kishi's doing all of this stuff just for no reason (which I doubt) or he wants to have a backup for when Akatsuki eventaully dies. I mean, why would he make all of these big possible events, like the possibility of Hawk becoming the next Akatsuki, or a war between the villages, if he wasn't preparing to make one of the big parts of the episode null? Doesn't make sense.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you're trying to make a point, then say it clearly, don't get offended when I reply according to exactly what you said.

Now, I'm still sticking to the last post, saying that Kishi will end Akatsuki when he wants to end Naruto, is basically killing the entire point of the discussion. Bringing Kishi into a Naruto discussion unless it's blantantly called for is basically defeating the entire point of the discussion. The point of the discussion is to say it within Naruto context. Maybe if you would've said what you just said in the quote the first time, I MIGHT have agreed. But there's also other things that can make up Naruto. Konan's just roaming around, who knows what will become of that even though she left Akatsuki, Kabuto's around as well. I think that either Kishi's doing all of this stuff just for no reason (which I doubt) or he wants to have a backup for when Akatsuki eventaully dies. I mean, why would he make all of these big possible events, like the possibility of Hawk becoming the next Akatsuki, or a war between the villages, if he wasn't preparing to make one of the big parts of the episode null? Doesn't make sense.
    Maybe Sasuke will be the next reincarnation of Madara, and start his own criminal organization, and the cycle keep going.
    Sasuke = Madara"he already have a small team, probability going get more member.
    Naruto = His father"want to be hokage"
    Kabuto = Orochimaru

it look like Naruto series never going to stop..

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

AKATSUKI will end when Naruto will end

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think this is what pein was told by tobi or what the other members to think.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAnbu View Post
    AKATSUKI will end when Naruto will end
    hahah best akatsuki pic i've ever seen