Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cutie Pie Vs Light..

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Kohona Training Ground
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

"I will not be joining Kohona, so don't you expect to win this battle so easily. Because im going to be really serious on this match, but you may go first since your gonna lose to me today."

*Activates Third Tomoe*

Cutie Pie: Please dont bore me, because i have better things to do ^_^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Re: Cutie Pie Vs Light..

Kuroh, king in sig. I'm guess there is no water source?
    -------------------------
    Hm, me bore you?

As Kuroh make it to the training grounds, he realizes the person he wants to persuade to join konoha is that of the mighty Uchiha clan. Know of the Uchiha, kuroh takes a glimpse of her eyes before she could even notice,", she has the 3t, this might be harder than i expected". As kuroh has finished examining you, he then lowers his eyes to your neck area, trying to avoid visual contact with those eyes. Kuroh then starts things off. He quickly focuses his chakra, sending it into your brain allowing you to be trapped in a word of darkness. As you are trapped in this world, you have no view of me, so your sharingan becomes almost useless. Kuroh then takes this opportunity to make another move.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

As you are trapped in a world of darkness, Kuroh then focuses his earth chakra, performing two hand seals, causing the ground below you to form into a swamp of mud. This swamp is 6 meters in width, and 10 meters in depth. Because the swamp is so large, you are right in the center of it. As you have been caught in the swamp, kuroh then focuses his katon chakra, creating a hole in the ground. As that hole is created, he breathes into that hole, turning all the earth below into lava. This lava then travels to the swamp, turning the whole thing into lava. You then burn to death

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cutie Pie- "Light... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me so I join Your Village! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims because my only goal is in the darkness"

As I see you avoiding eye contact mostly because I could easily put you into a genjustu with my Sharigan, everything around me suddenly turns into completly darkness but i seem to still have complete use of my other senses. Thinking it to be a Genjustu, just from me suddenly using my sigh i grab a kunia out of my touch and forcely stab it into my right leg. And experianceing that pain my sight comes back. And as soon AS i regain my sight I quickly notice im sinking into the swap where I quickly perfomr the snake handseal and insert my chakra into the swamp making it crumble to pieces.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

And as I see you Starting to stomp your feet I quickly insert my chakra into the ground and make a pillar sprout out of the ground aimed right for your privates(Genital area) And since this justu happens very quickly it would hit you there making you fall over in pain before you can stomp your feet.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As you lay rolling on the ground I quickly turn around and perform one handseal and than release several larged dragon faced fireballs, and as they are enter the sky i look back around to focus on you with intense hate.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Cutie Pie- I would feel bad if It wasn't so funny xD

Last edited by Cutie Pie; 11-16-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Watching at his swamp begins to crumble, Kuroh does not do the fire technique, he just waits to see what you would do next. Feeling the ground begin to rumble, Kuroh expects a earth technique. He then quickly sends uncontrolled lightning through the ground, stopping what ever technique was about to happen.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Seeing as the fireballs are heading towards the sky, Kuroh then begins to think that you want to get the right for a very powerful technique. He will not let that happen. He then slams his hands on the floor, allowing a large amount of water to fall from the sky, right above your fireballs, douching them. The water then continues to fall as a C-rank technique. As the water continues to fall, Kuroh does nothing rash, he just sends his chakra into the atmosphere allowing clouds to for, creating snow.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

Now this is my type of conditions, your blood will be all over this snow. I will then drag your body to konoha...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cutie Pie- You better not get my hair wet!!!

As a shadow starts to appear over me, I look up to see a massive amount of water following towards me. And I think the best way to end this quickly would be a fire justu, but as I see the water I see clouds appearing and it starting to snow where i think It would be best if I ended this snow quickly before things go to your side. Where I quickly gather fire chakra into my mouth and release it out in a massive stream asboring your water justu and heading towards your clouds. And from the intense heat the clouds would evaporate from my opinion, but I might be wrong so I focus on you and wait to see what teh clouds will do.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

As the water is gone, I qucikly gather lighting chakra into my mouth and manupliate it into my mouth and spit it out in the size of a spear towards you. And as it heads towards your way I quickly use world shaking to make you lose your balance as you are shaken up.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Your hair won't get wet, as i'm going to kill you here...

Kuroh watching cutie pie intensely begins to see the lightning begin to be shot from her mouth, he start to then focuses his fuuton chakra in his right hand, so as he leans to his right, he release the vortex of wind sending him into the air and avoiding your lightning and doton. Kuroh then adjusts his body so that he is in mid-air at a 90* angle. Kuroh then grabs the hilt of his katana to prepare for his next move. Kuroh then releases his katana from its sheathe and utters these words:

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Freeze to Death!

As Kuroh utters these words, he sends his Ice release chakra through the tip of his katana creating a Chinese dragon of ice to flow from its tip. As the dragon had been created,its tail is still attaches to the sword, Kuroh then releases the dragon sending it towards you, ready to impale you. As the dragon is on its way, Kuroh then starts on his decent.

(Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.

Last edited by Light.; 11-17-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I see your dragon coming towards me, I quickly thorw a smoke bomb towards the ground making a good smoke screen where you only see smoke. And as Im conceled in the smoke I quickly perform the tiger handseal and perform a clone inside of the smoke that looks just like me and since the smoke is covering me you have no way of seeing me.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

As there is a clone covering for my position, I quickly use the mole technique and dig under the ground where I quickly tunnel my way out of your dragons. And since i left no trace of me tunneling you would have no idea that im underground so as I tunnel 5 feet behind my smoke screen I wait to hear a rumble of the earth before I surface.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Must switch to Roy Uchiha as Kuroh got killed in war
    -----------------
    As Roy is in mid air, he suddenly sees the smoke, he doesn't pay attention to it as with his 2T sharingan he is able see right through it. Roy, though acts like he doesn't see anything. As he suddenly see you disappear, not seeing you anywhere around, not even the in the sky,and sees the clone in your place, because of his earth affinity, he performs one hand seal, creating a swamp that covers the whole battle field(inferring you are underground). This means, you can't come from underground because if you do, you will be caught in the swamp. The swamp is 6 meters deeps. Your clone then poofs. Roy knowing he might fall in his own mud, he quickly bites his thumb summoning his blue Jay, Raw. Raw then raises Roy into the air as Roy performs one hand seal releasing a large stream of intense flames, that blazes up the mud, turning it into lava, killing you.

Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Kuchiyose no jutsu Aokakesu: Raw | Summoning : Raw
    Type: Summon
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user focuses their chakra and performs the dragon hand seal or swipe their blood on their blue jay tattoo Summoning Raw, the Blazing blue jay. Raw is Light..'s personal Blue jay. Raw is about one quarter the size of Gamabunta, and can travel up to 75 miles per hour at top speed. This Blue Jay trained in a very hot area so he is able to be immune to B-rank and lower Fire. Its not only the area that he trained in made him immune, it is because of his special Red and Black feathers which are different from other Blue Jays because they have Blue and Black feathers. The blue Jays special ability allows him to Flap his wings releasing a visible heat wave that is equaled to an S-rank fire technique. Raw can also use A-rank and lower Fire techniques without handseals. The Only problem is he is only able to use this technique two times per match. Raw also has the ability to speak fluently with the user.

-Heat wave counts as 2 of the users moves and can only be used 2x
    -Can only be summoned by Light...
    -Can only be summoned once a match
    -Stays on the field for 3 turns
    -Is able to fly at-least one Ninja
    -Summoner must hold the Blue Jay contract and Master Fire

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Roy:Burn!!!