This user has no status.

{CJ Lesson} - Hard is taught by Hazama

*Awaits my sempai by a beautiful forest *

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: {CJ Lesson} - Hard is taught by Hazama

Katon: Jigoku no chōtatsu-sha (Fire Style: Hell Raiser)
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user charges Katon Chakra into one of their hands and manipulates it so that a small flaming skull erupts from the user's hand. The user will then slam the hand holding the fireball into the the ground, channeling the heat and fire through it so that it erupts into a fireball under the feet of the opponent. The fireball increases in size due to the fire chakra that the user sent into the ground and tries to swallow the opponent whole in the skulls mouth, where the opponent will be engulfed in flames.
    Note: Can only be used 2X per battle, Once per hand

Channel your fire chakra into your hand, and use shape manipulation to form a flaming skull. While you are doing that, you will channel your chakra into the ground under your opponent and then slam your hand holding the flaming skull into the ground. From the area that you channeled your chakra under the opponent, bring up a larger flaming skull up under then that will engulf your opponent(s) if they are standing decently close to one another.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

senpai stumble and died?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Katon: Jigoku no chōtatsu-sha (Fire Style: Hell Raiser)
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user charges Katon Chakra into one of their hands and manipulates it so that a small flaming skull erupts from the user's hand. The user will then slam the hand holding the fireball into the the ground, channeling the heat and fire through it so that it erupts into a fireball under the feet of the opponent. The fireball increases in size due to the fire chakra that the user sent into the ground and tries to swallow the opponent whole in the skulls mouth, where the opponent will be engulfed in flames.
    Note: Can only be used 2X per battle, Once per hand

Channel your fire chakra into your hand, and use shape manipulation to form a flaming skull. While you are doing that, you will channel your chakra into the ground under your opponent and then slam your hand holding the flaming skull into the ground. From the area that you channeled your chakra under the opponent, bring up a larger flaming skull up under then that will engulf your opponent(s) if they are standing decently close to one another.
    I quickly rise my right hand out in front of me with an open palm, just as if I were to make a rasengan. I then focus my fire chakra around that hand and shape manipulate it, creating a flaming skull that erupts from the hand. I then simply slam the skull against the ground in front of me and transfer my fire chakra underneath the clone. As the fire chakra travels, it gets bigger and bigger. I then cause the fire to erupt beneath the clone, shape manipulating it into an even bigger skull that engulfs the clone in flames.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Doton/Fuuton: Shouchikubai Ashibishi (Earth/Wind Combo: Elevated Stepping Stones)
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: 5 Large patches of earth infused with wind chakra raises out of the ground elevating the user. Can be used to catch the user while plummeting from the sky. Jutsu last for only 1 minute, before slowly sinking back into the ground.
    Restricted to 3x per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by Hazama

Channel your earth chakra into the ground to condense 5 separate portions of earth in the ground. You can place these points anywhere even underneath your opponent as long as they are within range. Then send your wind chakra at each of those points, and have it cut out and raise the points into the air. You do not have to be on the ground to use this technique, and can use it to catch you as you are falling towards the ground. The Rocks stay levitated in the air for a minute before lowering slowly back towards the ground.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Doton/Fuuton: Shouchikubai Ashibishi (Earth/Wind Combo: Elevated Stepping Stones)
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: 5 Large patches of earth infused with wind chakra raises out of the ground elevating the user. Can be used to catch the user while plummeting from the sky. Jutsu last for only 1 minute, before slowly sinking back into the ground.
    Restricted to 3x per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by Hazama

Channel your earth chakra into the ground to condense 5 separate portions of earth in the ground. You can place these points anywhere even underneath your opponent as long as they are within range. Then send your wind chakra at each of those points, and have it cut out and raise the points into the air. You do not have to be on the ground to use this technique, and can use it to catch you as you are falling towards the ground. The Rocks stay levitated in the air for a minute before lowering slowly back towards the ground.

* I channel my earth chakra into the ground similar to swamp of the underworld. I condense five separate parts of ground about three meters in diameter as I then use my wind chakra to cut the sections and have them rise up as platforms.*

Awesome :D