Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Link to former training

    *Waits for sempai*
     
         

  2. #2
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    -Loki rises from out of the earth-

    Alright, a few things to keep in mind about my training sessions.
    1. Don't slack off, pro's and con's only won't do like they did with your previous teacher.
    3. Any question, let it be of earth or not, ask me if you need to.
    4. Enjoy training. Don't worry about fnishing fast, worry about understanding the techniques. ^^

    Now that, that's been said: Welcome young Kumoan, and follow me.

    Loki begins to walk towards the mountains.

    Earth | D | C | B | A | S | •
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-28-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    -Loki rises from out of the earth-

    Alright, a few things to keep in mind about my training sessions.
    1. Don't slack off, pro's and con's only won't do like they did with your previous teacher.
    3. Any question, let it be of earth or not, ask me if you need to.
    4. Enjoy training. Don't worry about fnishing fast, worry about understanding the techniques. ^^

    Now that, that's been said: Welcome young Kumoan, and follow me.

    Loki begins to walk towards the mountains.
    Yessir!

    *Yubel follows Loki in the path toward the mountains.*
     
         

  4. #4
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Yosh, almost there.

    So, while we get there, explain to me the next questions:

    • What is earth in the naruverse?
    • What is it strong & weak against?
    • Name 2 notable earth users & 1 earth technique they each have used.

    Don't copy paste, and no 1 word answers either.
     
         

  5. #5
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Yosh, almost there.

    So, while we get there, explain to me the next questions:

    • What is earth in the naruverse?
    • What is it strong & weak against?
    • Name 2 notable earth users & 1 earth technique they each have used.

    Don't copy paste, and no 1 word answers either.
    Earth is one of the five basic elements, it's used to create mud, stones, walls and even spikes to either attack or defend, you can even use earth techniques to hide underground, make fissures etc.
    The shinobi uses the ground for most earth techniques but it doesn't have to involve manipulation of the ground via earth chakra, it can also be used from the users body.
    Earth techniques are known to make use of the serpent hand seal.
    Earth is weak to lightning but strong against water.

    Two earth users are Oonoki and the Second Tsuchikage and they both have used the technique where you make yourself light in order to fly(sry forgot).
     
         

  6. #6
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    That will do. >_>

    -Uses Earth Technique, and creates over 20 earth pillars of 5 foot tall each to rise around Yubel-

    Now, send earth chakra into the ground, once done so, fuse your chakra with the earth itself and manupilate two sections of earth to rise from the ground. Then, without losing control over those earth fractions, manipulate them to hover above an earth pillar and smash it against it.

    C rank = 3 lines worth of description, no less.
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-28-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    That will do. >_>

    -Uses Earth Technique, and creates over 20 earth pillars of 5 foot tall each to rise around Yubel-

    Now, send earth chakra into the ground, once done so, fuse your chakra with the earth itself and manupilate two sections of earth to rise from the ground. Then, without losing control over those earth fractions, manipulate them to hover above an earth pillar and smash it against it.

    C rank = 3 lines worth of description, no less.
    I gather chakra in my body while concentrating and commiting myself to carry out this task, once i feel i have enough chakra i use nature manipulation to mold it to earth chakra and channel it through my feet into the ground, becoming one with the ground and earth through my chakra i focus on using my earth chakra to lift two sections of earth from the ground and with maintaining my earth chakra manipulate them to hover above an earth pillar and with effort have it smash the pillar with the sections of earth.
     
         

  8. #8
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Goody.

    No, we won't be doing pro's and con's for now.
    But for future reference, you don't need to see the technique to know it's pros & cons. You perform it, if you know how to, you should be able to figure how its strong and weak.

    You just learned
    ( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.


    Next;
    Send earth chakra into the earth, then manipulating your chakra wich you fuse with the ground to create from the very ground a huge rock. By manipulation the earth chakra and the rock itself send the huge rock at 1 pillar, causing the pillar to break, make sure to maintain a good chakra control.
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-28-2013 at 09:57 PM.

  9. #9
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    I focus my chakra and channel it through the ground where i use chakra control and shape manipulation to create a huge rock from the ground which i then imagine moving while in my mind pushing the rock with my chakra to move with my chakra without losing concentration or my chakra control, i manipulate the rock and send it towards a pillar to smash it.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Yubel~; 01-28-2013 at 10:08 PM.

  10. #10
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I focus my chakra and channel it through the ground where i use chakra control and shape manipulation to create a huge rock from the ground which i then imagine moving while in my mind pushing the rock with my chakra to move with my chakra without losing concentration or my chakra control, i manipulate the rock and send it towards a pillar to smash it.
    Goody.
    You learned
    ( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.


    Next;
    Concentrate earth chakra into the ground, fusing it with the earth itself, then clap yourr hands together and manipulate the ground infront of you to unleash two huge rocks from the ground, then use chakra control to manipulate them on either side of the small tree over there. In order to break it and make it fall to the ground.

     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-30-2013 at 05:16 AM.

  11. #11
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Goody.
    You learned
    ( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.


    Next;
    Concentrate earth chakra into the ground, fusing it with the earth itself, then clap yourr hands together and manipulate the ground infront of you to unleash two huge rocks from the ground, then use chakra control to manipulate them on either side of the small tree over there. In order to break it and make it fall to the ground.

    I build up chakra in my body that i concentrate on channeling through my feet to the ground and using nature manipulation to mold it to earth chakra and fusing with the ground once again via chakra, i then manipulate the ground with my chakra by clapping my hands and creating two huge rocks infront of me that i move at either side of a tree where i break it with the rocks.
     
         

  12. #12
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I build up chakra in my body that i concentrate on channeling through my feet to the ground and using nature manipulation to mold it to earth chakra and fusing with the ground once again via chakra, i then manipulate the ground with my chakra by clapping my hands and creating two huge rocks infront of me that i move at either side of a tree where i break it with the rocks.
    Nice
    ( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.


    Next;
    Send and then manipulate your chakra in the ground and then stomp the ground. By doing so, you should be able to cause small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the dummy that suddenly appears and raising it up into the air.
     
         

  13. #13
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Nice
    ( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.


    Next;
    Send and then manipulate your chakra in the ground and then stomp the ground. By doing so, you should be able to cause small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the dummy that suddenly appears and raising it up into the air.
    I concentrate earth chakra in my body, i empty my mind and devote myself to this task i have ahead of me, i let it flow through my body before channeling it through my feet as i stomp the ground, sending the chakra down and causing fragments or rock and earth to rise up and deal damage to a dummy, riping through the ground like protruding rock formations and sending the dummy in the air.
     
         

  14. #14
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I concentrate earth chakra in my body, i empty my mind and devote myself to this task i have ahead of me, i let it flow through my body before channeling it through my feet as i stomp the ground, sending the chakra down and causing fragments or rock and earth to rise up and deal damage to a dummy, riping through the ground like protruding rock formations and sending the dummy in the air.
    Goody
    ( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

    For B rank = Atleast 4 lines of description

    Next;
    Send earth chakra into every part of your body and create a clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than yourself but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. It cab only used Earth techniques up to B rank, that you have learned.

     
         

  15. #15
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Goody
    ( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

    For B rank = Atleast 4 lines of description

    Next;
    Send earth chakra into every part of your body and create a clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than yourself but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. It cab only used Earth techniques up to B rank, that you have learned.

    I concentrate my chakra and mold it in my body, building it up to make an earth clone, as i'm focusing, i picture how i look, i remind myself of the shadow clone technique in how i visualize my own body and manipulate my chakra to mold the shape of my body, only this time i bring out my earth chakra and in the molding process fuse my earth chakra with the clone as there forms earth from my body that takes shape into a copy of myself. I then test this clone by hitting it so it crumbles into rubble and dirt to confirm that i succeded in making a rock clone.
     
         

  16. #16
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I concentrate my chakra and mold it in my body, building it up to make an earth clone, as i'm focusing, i picture how i look, i remind myself of the shadow clone technique in how i visualize my own body and manipulate my chakra to mold the shape of my body, only this time i bring out my earth chakra and in the molding process fuse my earth chakra with the clone as there forms earth from my body that takes shape into a copy of myself. I then test this clone by hitting it so it crumbles into rubble and dirt to confirm that i succeded in making a rock clone.
    Good
    (Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

    Next;
    Surrounds your body with earth after infusing the ground with chakra, fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both you and allies, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals. You can also leave the above part open in order to see outside.

     
         

  17. #17
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Good
    (Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

    Next;
    Surrounds your body with earth after infusing the ground with chakra, fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both you and allies, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals. You can also leave the above part open in order to see outside.

    I concentrate my chakra and gather it in my body as i build it up before gathering the chakra to my hands, i then change the nature of my chakra into earth and slam the ground where i release the earth chakra through the ground and use shape manipulation to fabricate the ground into a formation of rocks that lay on top of another as i build a dome of earth around myself to protect against incoming attacks and big enough for multiple individuals.
     
         

  18. #18
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I concentrate my chakra and gather it in my body as i build it up before gathering the chakra to my hands, i then change the nature of my chakra into earth and slam the ground where i release the earth chakra through the ground and use shape manipulation to fabricate the ground into a formation of rocks that lay on top of another as i build a dome of earth around myself to protect against incoming attacks and big enough for multiple individuals.
    Goody
    (Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi

    Next;
    Do the same thing as the previous technique, however the dome's shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome. And the earth must be thicker and stronger than the previous technique, it's the same thing, however, this is a bit more strong and only a half face dome and not a full one.

     
         

  19. #19
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    I concentrate my chakra and gather it in my body as i build it up for this technique, once i feel i have enough i channel the chakra to my hands where i focus to change it to earth-natured chakra which i send through the ground after putting my hands there, i manipulate the earth with my chakra and fabricate the ground into a formation of rocks that lay on top of another as i build a half-face dome of earth that would protect me against incoming attacks from the front.
     
         

  20. #20
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Nice job.
    (Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

    Next;
    A wider and stronger version of the C rank, mudshot technique, do the same process by molding earth in your mouth with denser chakra and this time fire multiple mudshots, without losing control over any of them, hitting more than 2 clones. Good to block the view of multiple opponents and possibly slow them down.
     
         

  21. #21
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    I concentrate my chakra in my body, i try to make sure i have enough chakra built up for this technique before channeling chakra in my stomach, i then focus on condensing that chakra as i turn it into earth natured chakra, i don't condense it though to keep it in a soft state, i use my chakra control to bring up the earth chakra and shoot multiple bullets of mud from my mouth in quick succesion against your clones, i mainly aim at their face and hands inorder to block their vision and prevent them from performing handseals.
     
         

  22. #22
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I concentrate my chakra in my body, i try to make sure i have enough chakra built up for this technique before channeling chakra in my stomach, i then focus on condensing that chakra as i turn it into earth natured chakra, i don't condense it though to keep it in a soft state, i use my chakra control to bring up the earth chakra and shoot multiple bullets of mud from my mouth in quick succesion against your clones, i mainly aim at their face and hands inorder to block their vision and prevent them from performing handseals.
    Superb
    (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

    Next;
    After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger, you should be able to manipulate the earth to create and ride a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. If used correctly with chakra control, you can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.


     
         

  23. #23
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    I concentrate chakra in my body, i clear all thoughts so i can focus on effectively performing this technique, i start to make my breath heavier to intensify the concentration, i feel as i'm getting fired up. Now that i'm physically and mentally prepared i bring out one of my chakra natures, molding the chakra into earth natured chakra, one of the sensations being that i feel slight heavier because of this chakra, i now perform the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals and channel my chakra as i take control of its flow and send it to my feet through the ground and letting go control of my chakra, letting it move on its own to produce the effect after i have done the handseals. All i need to think about is having enough chakra reserves to pull it off, i now manipulate the ground under me to create a wave of earth that i ride using my chakra control.

    Btw, could you please not use spoiler tag on techniques, i always look training threads to copy jutsus from and tbh i don't really know what i've been taught since i need to open the spoiler to see it, it would really help, thank you.
     
         

  24. #24
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I concentrate chakra in my body, i clear all thoughts so i can focus on effectively performing this technique, i start to make my breath heavier to intensify the concentration, i feel as i'm getting fired up. Now that i'm physically and mentally prepared i bring out one of my chakra natures, molding the chakra into earth natured chakra, one of the sensations being that i feel slight heavier because of this chakra, i now perform the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals and channel my chakra as i take control of its flow and send it to my feet through the ground and letting go control of my chakra, letting it move on its own to produce the effect after i have done the handseals. All i need to think about is having enough chakra reserves to pull it off, i now manipulate the ground under me to create a wave of earth that i ride using my chakra control.

    Btw, could you please not use spoiler tag on techniques, i always look training threads to copy jutsus from and tbh i don't really know what i've been taught since i need to open the spoiler to see it, it would really help, thank you.
    You've learned:
    (Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving
    Next;
    Take the scrolls over there to your left, and place them somewhere around us, then they will be activated upon contact with my clone's chakra. Use one scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that thanks to chakra control, forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the clone. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the user a getaway. (maximum of 3 mud wolves)

     
         

  25. #25
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Ending Earth with Dead Bones

    I take the scroll that was on my left as instructed before putting one of them behind your clone, i then concentrate my chakra turn it to earth chakra as i send it through the groud and merge it with the scroll to lay the trap and use manipulate it to make contact with your clone whereas the scroll through his chakra releases mud that form into the shape of wolves that will reform if attacked, the wolves surround the clone before attacking from all sides mercilessly.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •