Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama

Naruto is the best Support ninja

Seriously, Naruto as of now can give out chakra, and is one of the fastest ninja with one of the deepest reserves of chakra, and he's the best sensor, on a multi man squad he's almost unbeatable now, thoughts?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Re: Naruto is the best Support ninja

I think it's Gaara but yea you're right.

Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here

Definetly, with his Dopple Gangers. He's perfect.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Deidara View Post
    Definetly, with his Dopple Gangers. He's perfect.
    I know ppl are always looking for naruto to gain Kamehameha type attacks, but giving chakra at will is one of his game changers, I really think that put him towards god tier.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fightin' against the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I know ppl are always looking for naruto to gain Kamehameha type attacks, but giving chakra at will is one of his game changers, I really think that put him towards god tier.
    I pretty much agree with this, that's really a game changing ability.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd rather have kakashi

Smarter/Far more tatical/Far more analytical/Less likely to fuck up.

Overall tsunade is the best support ninja

Best medical ninjutsu/Super strength/unkillable in combat

Tsunade also seems to be able to restore chakra/Lend chakra

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Quote Originally Posted by AlastorNazura17 View Post
    I pretty much agree with this, that's really a game changing ability.
    I had to go back and re read the manga to be sure of what he actually did, I really like how kishi rounded him out, and he's definitely got more to bring to the table than just rasengans and clones as of now.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I had to go back and re read the manga to be sure of what he actually did, I really like how kishi rounded him out, and he's definitely got more to bring to the table than just rasengans and clones as of now.
    Kishi hasn't really rounded him out.

He's just Given him different looking rasengans and One Super powerful Ninjutsu tech, His personal skills in Nin/Tai/Gen still suck, But when Your powered by the kyuubi skills don't matter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Yeah pretty much :scorps:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I'd rather have kakashi

Smarter/Far more tatical/Far more analytical/Less likely to fuck up.

Overall tsunade is the best support ninja

Best medical ninjutsu/Super strength/unkillable in combat

Tsunade also seems to be able to restore chakra/Lend chakra
    I beg to differ, the only real thing kakashi has over naruto atm is kamui, and that's only because they need it for obito, there's not one situation where swapping one of the ppl you said out for naruto won't offer a significant advantage, I honestly feel like as of now he's the best support guy, imagine him transforming clones into copies of injured ninja so the real ones can get away, without a doubt he's the top guy to have in your corner right now

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

True....True

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Kishi hasn't really rounded him out.

He's just Given him different looking rasengans and One Super powerful Ninjutsu tech, His personal skills in Nin/Tai/Gen still suck, But when Your powered by the kyuubi skills don't matter.
    He hasn't rounded him out in terms of actual ninjutsu, but naruto is very versatile and is more than just rasengans and TBB's, his sensory skillz are top tier, and now he can replenish other ppls chakra, he's not the most rounded out ninja, but he's way more versatile on a squad now.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I beg to differ, the only real thing kakashi has over naruto atm is kamui, and that's only because they need it for obito, there's not one situation where swapping one of the ppl you said out for naruto won't offer a significant advantage, I honestly feel like as of now he's the best support guy, imagine him transforming clones into copies of injured ninja so the real ones can get away, without a doubt he's the top guy to have in your corner right now
    Having someone Who is Extremely intelligent/excellent tactician/High analyzing skills is invaluable, Take the current fight (Kakashi/Gai/naruto vs tobi.

if it wasn't for kakashi's analyzing skills they would've never found obito's weakness and would be getting stomped right about now.

Naruto maybe be More powerful than kakashi, But kakashi is key to the fight, without him naruto would of lost already.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Having someone Who is Extremely intelligent/excellent tactician/High analyzing skills is invaluable, Take the current fight (Kakashi/Gai/naruto vs tobi.

if it wasn't for kakashi's analyzing skills they would've never found obito's weakness and would be getting stomped right about now.

Naruto maybe be More powerful than kakashi, But kakashi is key to the fight, without him naruto would of lost already.
    But his use is situational, had obito not given him an eye, he'd be the most useless ninja in the war, I understand his knowledge is useful, but I really don't see him being as useful as naruto in a sticky situation.

Naruto has powerful offense, seeing as he has the Tbb, but he's also has a good, underrated defense, as seen when he blocked Obito's fire attack, and he can replenish chakra, naruto will shield you and keep you in the fight longer, and keep you updated on enemy location with his sage mode sensory skillz, he just has so much to offer to a squad when compared to average ninja.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

But its only due to Naruto they have a stand a chance. Also, thats your assumption.. its just with Kakashi they can beat Obito easily. Naruto has done the most in this war. But its like saying if Kurama wasn't Naruto's friend then Kakashi and Naruto would have no chance..... Its just that Kakashi's Kamui is the same as Obito's jutsu. So he has first hand experience of how the technique is performed. While against Madara..... Naruto and B are the key to the fight..... But against Obito and Madara , Naruto is the key.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But his use is situational, had obito not given him an eye, he'd be the most useless ninja in the war, I understand his knowledge is useful, but I really don't see him being as useful as naruto in a sticky situation.

Naruto has powerful offense, seeing as he has the Tbb, but he's also has a good, underrated defense, as seen when he blocked Obito's fire attack, and he can replenish chakra, naruto will shield you and keep you in the fight longer, and keep you updated on enemy location with his sage mode sensory skillz, he just has so much to offer to a squad when compared to average ninja.
    Had minato not Given naruto the kyuubi he would the most useless shinobi in the war. So i don't see your point.

Lets see what Kakashi brings.
    + 1000 Jutsu's
    Water style
    Earth style
    Lightning style
    Extremely smart
    excellent tactician
    One of the best analytical shinobi
    Well Round and very Good at Nin/Tai and Gen
    Kamui
    Skilled at Kenjutsu

Kakashi can handle any situation thrown at him when you combine all of these.

Obviously naruto is far stronger than kakashi, But i don't think he makes good backup, He is more of a frontline fighter than a support shinobi.

He helps in terms of brute force/sensor and lending chakra (Naruto cannot do this on his own yet, the kyuubi said he would teach him how to later) but thats all really.
    If it comes down to tatical fights, he isn't that useful

Yes anyone teamed with current naruto Stomps 99% of the narutoverse, But thats only because he is overpowered as hell, not because he is a good support ninja.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-15-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Had minato not Given naruto the kyuubi he would the most useless shinobi in the war. So i don't see your point.

Lets see what Kakashi brings.
    + 1000 Jutsu's
    Water style
    Earth style
    Lightning style
    Extremely smart
    excellent tactician
    One of the best analytical shinobi
    Well Round and very Good at Nin/Tai and Gen
    Kamui
    Skilled at Kenjutsu

Kakashi can handle any situation thrown at him when you combine all of these.

Obviously naruto is far stronger than kakashi, But i don't think he makes good backup, He is more of a frontline fighter than a support shinobi.

If helps in terms of brute force/sensor and lending chakra (Naruto cannot do this on his own yet, the kyuubi said he would teach him how to later) but thats all really,
    He can do more than just fight though, he can use clones to create diversions, sm and and km have 2 separate high level sensory skillz, he has good defense, and offense, and an ocean of chakra, which he can even lend out, and as I've said, Kakashi's kamui is situational, kakashi was on his ass about to fall out b4 kyuubi gave him chakra, there's nothing you can throw at kakashi that naruto can't handle, other than obito. And although kakashi helped naruto to land a blow on Obito, but this is due to obito basically neutering himself by giving away his eye, naruto is the best support nin without a doubt.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He can do more than just fight though, he can use clones to create diversions, sm and and km have 2 separate high level sensory skillz, he has good defense, and offense, and an ocean of chakra, which he can even lend out, and as I've said, Kakashi's kamui is situational, kakashi was on his ass about to fall out b4 kyuubi gave him chakra, there's nothing you can throw at kakashi that naruto can't handle, other than obito. And although kakashi helped naruto to land a blow on Obito, but this is due to obito basically neutering himself by giving away his eye, naruto is the best support nin without a doubt.
    Kakashi can use clone diversions, Someone of his intelect/Tatical skill can use clones more efficiently than naruto can, Even itachi could not notice kakashi's clone switchs in time.
    Kakashi can keep tracks of opponents, He has ninja hounds, Their sense of smell can easily keep track of other shinobi.

You seems to base kakashi's support all around Kamui like thats all he has.

Also Tsunade is the best support shinobi.
    As i said tsunade has the best Medical Ninjutsu/Unkillable in combat/Super strength/She can also give others chakra/Can heal a vast number of people at once and so on.

Naruto is one of the strongest, But that doesn't make him the best support shinobi.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    drama

Kakashi can use clone diversions, Someone of his intelect/Tatical skill can use clones more efficiently than naruto can, Even itachi could not notice kakashi's clone switchs in time.
    Kakashi can keep tracks of opponents, He has ninja hounds, Their sense of smell can easily keep track of other shinobi.

You seems to base kakashi's support all around Kamui like thats all he has.

Also Tsunade is the best support shinobi.
    As i said tsunade has the best Medical Ninjutsu/Unkillable in combat/Super strength/She can also give others chakra/Can heal a vast number of people at once and so on.

Naruto is one of the strongest, But that doesn't make him the best support shinobi.
    I still say otherwise, and let's be real, kakashi makes 3 or 4 clones and he's done, naruto could impersonate a whole squad so many times you would grow tired from trying to kill all the clones, not to mention his finesse with transforming clones into inanimate objects, such as debris, and although his replenishing of chakra isn't actual healing, Tsunade overall just lacks enough to make me feel safe, naruto's just way more versatile than tsunade in a pinch, Tsunade can heal me, but naruto more than likely wouldn't have to as his precognitive skills would easily keep a ninja out of danger.

Kakashi's hounds are NOTHING compared to sage mode naruto's sensory skillz. there's not a single situation I can think of that I'd want kakashi backing me up, unless I was playing chess.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Look, about Naruto's so called healing... All he did is switch with Kurama and give chakra. That's all.
    He didn't heal.
    Until we see a highly injured ninja or whatever being almost brought back to life, she is the best supportive ninja.

And stop underrating Kakashi for God's sake. Naruto does lack intelligence. Kishi said it himself, he is the dumbest character. That's the way he wanted to portray him.

But the fact that he has powers that would stomp almost every ninja in Narutoverse, doesn't make him more tactical and intelligent.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Look, about Naruto's so called healing... All he did is switch with Kurama and give chakra. That's all.
    He didn't heal.
    Until we see a highly injured ninja or whatever being almost brought back to life, she is the best supportive ninja.

And stop underrating Kakashi for God's sake. Naruto does lack intelligence. Kishi said it himself, he is the dumbest character. That's the way he wanted to portray him.

But the fact that he has powers that would stomp almost every ninja in Narutoverse, doesn't make him more tactical and intelligent.
    He is smart enough to outwit Genius characters. (Kakashi, Neji, Kakazu)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Seriously, Naruto as of now can give out chakra, and is one of the fastest ninja with one of the deepest reserves of chakra, and he's the best sensor, on a multi man squad he's almost unbeatable now, thoughts?
    Naruto can't give out chakra. Kurama can.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    He is smart enough to outwit Genius characters. (Kakashi, Neji, Kakazu)
    He has glimpses of intelligence, but that doesn't make him smart overall.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    He has glimpses of intelligence, but that doesn't make him smart overall.
    Goku was considered stupid yet he made brilliant tactical decsisions. Naruto is based off Goku.

Apparently those glimpses of intelligence were all he needed to beat so called Geniuses.

Last edited by saw2097; 11-15-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Goku was considered stupid yet he made brilliant tactical decsisions. Naruto is based off Goku.

Apparently those glimpses of intelligence were all he needed to beat so called Geniuses.
    That is true, nevertheless, but let's not forget that overall there are other characters smarter than him.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»