IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Death note rpg {v}endetta

As most of you should know, this is a strategy game that follows the main purpose and objectives of the actual characters from the anime Death Note.
    In this game there are 3 main roles…
    They are:
    • Kira
    • The Shinigami
    • The Police Officers (Or Task Force)
    • Doctor
    YOU ARE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ALLOWED TO REVEAL YOUR ROLE TO ANYBODY!!!
    There are 2 phases in this game:

Day Phase: During this time, the person who Kira requested dead the previous night will die and everybody will find out who the dead person is. Towards the end of Day Phase, the Moderator (Me) will ask everybody to cast a vote on who they think Kira is. The person with the most votes will die during Night Phase. If the person who dies (because of the most votes) is found to have a Death Note, he is Kira. That means that Kira is dead and the task force has won! If no Death Note is found, an innocent police officer or shinigami has died and the game continues. ( Please do not talk after you vote as it makes things all the more harder for me)

Night Phase: During this time, NO ONE TALKS!!!! The only activity that happens during this time is when Kira and the Shinigami PM me.

For those who receive the following roles, here are your objectives;

The Police Officers (Task Force)

Your objective is to figure out who Kira is as soon as possible. Keep asking questions but don’t make any stupid comments that might make Kira want you dead. During Day Phase, the Moderator (Me) will ask you to vote who you think Kira is. After you have voted, don’t comment again until the next Day Phase begins. Stay alive as long as possible and stay calm.

The Doctor:

The Doctor can choose to save one person during a day phase event.
    The Doctor does not cast a vote during the mob event for it is out of his ethical range to do so.

The Shinigami:

Your objective is to put as much suspicion onto Kira as possible. Obviously you will need to figure out who Kira is first, and to do that you will need to use you Shinigami Eyes. Here’s how you use your shinigami eyes; During Night Phase, you will PM me and tell me who you want to ‘Look at’. By looking at someone, their role will be revealed to you. If your smart (or lucky enough) you will be able to find out whom Kira is and then begin throwing suspicion towards Kira. Be careful not to make your role too obvious by throwing a lot of suspicion on someone as Kira might then suspect you of being the Shinigami and then he would most likely attempt to kill you.

Your objective is just like it is in the anime, and that is to slowly kill as many task force members without raising too much suspicion and making your role obvious. During Day Phase you will act as if you’re a police officer and pretend to figure out who Kira is. During Night Phase you will PM me and tell me which task force member you want dead. The next day, that person will die and is then removed from the game. You can also kill of a shinigami if you want, in fact, you should be trying to kill the shinigami as fast as possible as he is the most likely one to know that you are Kira. Kira will only win the game once all the task force members are dead.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If playing, please reply : "Playing"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CRY OF THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
    GUIDED UNDER THE BANNER OF JUSTICE THE TASK FORCE HAS BEEN
    MADE TO RID THE WORLD OF THE EVIL THAT LINGERS ON THE HORIZON.

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 11-18-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

Re: Death note rpg {v}endetta

u've posted it in the wrong section....