Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 101
  1. #1
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    This is disgusting how--I'm over viewing a lot of Ron Paul videos and my opinion is that he should have been president. He is the most honest candidate to date..! Mitt Romney practical bough t his own candidacy..Gary Johnson was losing to Ron then switched to Libertarian Party and won the nomination there.
    Smh how is Ron Paul not president? Are people really so ignorant? Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to the future of american.


    :P
    "Why isn't Ron Paul the President of the United State?"
    "cause 3/4 of the american population are living in an imaginary world."
    "I've decided I really like that he's not the best public speaker. I like how he has those slight little stutters. It makes him seem so much more honest. He's not just putting filler into his answers, he's answering."
     
         

  2. #2
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tower
    Posts
    10,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Obama!!!
     
         

  3. #3
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    His own f*cking party didn't even like him. He would've stood no chance.
    Videos-link to your claim?
    Maybe they didn't like him because he is over the top honest? Speaks his minds is educated and for the people? The military supports him as president and prefers him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellstorm.. View Post
    Obama!!!
    Ron Paul is a way better candidate and might have been the president we truly need.
    Nothing against Obama :drive:
     
         

  4. #4
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Because he doesn't belong to 1 of the 2 major parties & people don't vote for him.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    13,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    because of his party. i liked him too
     
         

  6. #6
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellstorm.. View Post
    Obama!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    Because he doesn't belong to 1 of the 2 major parties & people don't vote for him.
    Actually Ron was in the lead 25%~ before the richer candidate started buying their candidacy and basically cheating their way to the top-not to mention the shadow government saw the threat Ron brought to the establishment and pulled some strings.
     
         

  7. #7
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What claim? He didn't win in the Republican primaries, did he? There's your proof right there.

    Where's your proof that the military as a whole prefers him?

    Sorry, honesty isn't going to get you to win nowadays. Your retarded system is so messed up that principles don't matter anymore. You buy your way to the top. Someone like RP never stood a chance, period.
    Morals of the old have been forgotten only some follow--Agreed with the retarded system, & Buying your way to the top RP stood a chance if more people donated to him.
     
         

  8. #8
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    election over... the american people has choosen... lol
     
         

  9. #9
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What claim?

    Where's your proof that the military as a whole prefers him?
     
         

  10. #10
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    yep yep.. Ron Paul was THE legit candidate. It's funny actually when you notice how desperately the media tries to ridicule him.
    + He would have won if it wasn't for the controlled media and frauded voting. The votes were counted in a secret location and the results that came out didn't match up with the expected results at all. corruption to the core.
     
         

  11. #11
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What claim? He didn't win in the Republican primaries, did he? There's your proof right there.

    Where's your proof that the military as a whole prefers him?

    Sorry, honesty isn't going to get you to win nowadays. Your retarded system is so messed up that principles don't matter anymore. You buy your way to the top. Someone like RP never stood a chance, period.
    Another legit video.
    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    yep yep.. Ron Paul was THE legit candidate. It's funny actually when you notice how desperately the media tries to ridicule him.
    + He would have won if it wasn't for the controlled media and frauded voting. The votes were counted in a secret location and the results that came out didn't match up with the expected results at all. corruption to the core.
    I don't know how to respond to this----I believe this post bit I just don't know how to respond.
     
         

  12. #12
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Morals of the old have been forgotten only some follow--Agreed with the retarded system, & Buying your way to the top RP stood a chance if more people donated to him.
    Well said and sadly true. Both Romney and Obama were funded by Goldman Sachs in the election race.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member meowmeow's Avatar
    Status
    meowmeow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Well it may have been because when he was running he was at the very top of the table meaning that he could have won the nomination. The only problem was news organizations were not even mentioning his name and if they did it was all negative. I can remember when Fox I think it was mentioned how he had planned on cutting all money to the military when what he said was that he would cut all FOREIGN money to the military meaning that he would grow defense in the states rather than overseas which is what should be done. Either they did not mention him or they completely lied about his stance on every topic. I blame the news and ignorance of the population.
     
         

  14. #14
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Well said and sadly true. Both Romney and Obama were funded by Goldman Sachs in the election race.
    Funded by the both person? That very suspicious-very...
     
         

  15. #15
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    Well it may have been because when he was running he was at the very top of the table meaning that he could have won the nomination. The only problem was news organizations were not even mentioning his name and if they did it was all negative. I can remember when Fox I think it was mentioned how he had planned on cutting all money to the military when what he said was that he would cut all FOREIGN money to the military meaning that he would grow defense in the states rather than overseas which is what should be done. Either they did not mention him or they completely lied about his stance on every topic. I blame the news and ignorance of the population.
    Well said, bro. And picture this; If Obama was actually the one in charge and nt being pulled by strings, he WOULD call all the troops scattered around the globe back home, use the money they usually spent on the military industry to use in domestic affairs like our well fare, and establish a better relationship with the middle-east. But the american government is so focused on policing the world.. Because they're trying to control the middle-east. Same with the Kony 2012 bullsh1t. That was just a means to interfere on african soil close to the middle-east so the usa could snatch away valuable african resources and establish a military base over there. + China occupied nearby areas so if that happened, tension between usa and China could have began.
     
         

  16. #16
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    Well it may have been because when he was running he was at the very top of the table meaning that he could have won the nomination. The only problem was news organizations were not even mentioning his name and if they did it was all negative. I can remember when Fox I think it was mentioned how he had planned on cutting all money to the military when what he said was that he would cut all FOREIGN money to the military meaning that he would grow defense in the states rather than overseas which is what should be done. Either they did not mention him or they completely lied about his stance on every topic. I blame the news and ignorance of the population.
    It seems there new trend going on---have you noticed the latest presidents have all received 2 terms?
    as for the media I agree with you I don't like what they did to Ron they made a completely honest man lose his cool-and most people don't even know how real Ron is it's a shame he is not elected and an even greater shame the media keeps the population in ignorance.
     
         

  17. #17
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    When I actively followed the american elections at the time Ron Paul was leading, I was honestly scared that RP would be assassinated or threatened to some sort like JFK was.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Because the Republicans didn't feel like winning this election... because Obviously if they elected Ron Paul instead of Romney for Candidate we would be better off now
     
         

  19. #19
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    When I actively followed the american elections at the time Ron Paul was leading, I was honestly scared that RP would be assassinated or threatened to some sort like JFK was.
    JFK didn't have the military support- I can say to my knowledge it won't happen this is why the media has resorted to slamming his down and not telling the population the truth. It's because he has military support ( only goes so far ) that he has not been assassinated.
     
         

  20. #20
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Wasn't it because Ron Paul lost about a year ago, and gave up, because he was a loser like any other Republican candidate..?
     
         

  21. #21
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    This is disgusting how--I'm over viewing a lot of Ron Paul videos and my opinion is that he should have been president. He is the most honest candidate to date..! Mitt Romney practical bough t his own candidacy..Gary Johnson was losing to Ron then switched to Libertarian Party and won the nomination there.
    Smh how is Ron Paul not president? Are people really so ignorant? Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to the future of american.


    :P
    "Why isn't Ron Paul the President of the United State?"
    "cause 3/4 of the american population are living in an imaginary world."
    "I've decided I really like that he's not the best public speaker. I like how he has those slight little stutters. It makes him seem so much more honest. He's not just putting filler into his answers, he's answering."
    The man wanted to go back to the Gold-Standart,.. Not one country in the world has interrest in gold anymore.
    He would've backrupted your entire country in a heartbeat.
     
         

  22. #22
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    The man wanted to go back to the Gold-Standart,.. Not one country in the world has interrest in gold anymore.
    He would've backrupted your entire country in a heartbeat.
    Oh. Double Posting is bad. Gold-Standart where did you get that? I only ask because all Social media is out to make Ron look like a idiot .
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    The man wanted to go back to the Gold-Standart,.. Not one country in the world has interrest in gold anymore.
    He would've backrupted your entire country in a heartbeat.
    The U.S is already bankrupt
    http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/break...115722723.html
    Peter Schiff, the greatest economist of our time.
     
         

  24. #24
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    the Gold standard...Only thing I couldn't get behind on Ron Paul.
     
         

  25. #25
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ron Paul-Why is he not president!

    can someone post a video to him saying we're going back to the Gold standard..lol..?
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •