Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    ~waits on sensei~
     
         

  2. #2
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    You suddenly seem me coming towards you whilst riding a giant wave of water.

    Helllooooo!
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    ~when i see the wave, i stand in awe at it's height~

    WOW, I can't wait until I'm able to make that!
     
         

  4. #4
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Oh, so you're interested in the water element I noticed? Well you'll be able to learn it eventually ^_^

    Now... please tell me why you'd like to learn the water element, known users from the manga/anime, strengths weaknesses and famous water-style techniques used.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Yes sir!

    I want to learn suiton release because I like it's versatility and think that it's ideal to life so in order to have a ninja life, i must master the element completely. Tobirama, Kisame, Zabuzu, Kakashi, Itachi, and Suigetsu are all just a few people shown to have access to Suiton Release. A strength of water is it's ability to douse fire and even it certain instances, break through earth, it's natural weakness. Besides earth as a weakness, it's also an excellent conductor of electricity, which can prove deadly if i am caught in the water when a lightning jutsu hits it. This can also be a strength depending on how it is used.
     
         

  6. #6
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post
    Yes sir!

    I want to learn suiton release because I like it's versatility and think that it's ideal to life so in order to have a ninja life, i must master the element completely. Tobirama, Kisame, Zabuzu, Kakashi, Itachi, and Suigetsu are all just a few people shown to have access to Suiton Release. A strength of water is it's ability to douse fire and even it certain instances, break through earth, it's natural weakness. Besides earth as a weakness, it's also an excellent conductor of electricity, which can prove deadly if i am caught in the water when a lightning jutsu hits it. This can also be a strength depending on how it is used.
    Nice and simple, excellent.

    Now I want you to walk towards that nearby lake and sit down with your legs crossed as you start meditating, thinking water, how it flows, its properties and the overall element itself.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Nice and simple, excellent.

    Now I want you to walk towards that nearby lake and sit down with your legs crossed as you start meditating, thinking water, how it flows, its properties and the overall element itself.
    Thank you ^^

    Ah, but what if I fall through the surface??

    ~panics~
     
         

  8. #8
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post
    Thank you ^^

    Ah, but what if I fall through the surface??

    ~panics~
    Then you'll have to meditate underwater u_u
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Then you'll have to meditate underwater u_u


    Oh you said besides the water.. phew lol

    ~I take a sit beside the river, and think about how water is yielding, always moving in harmony with the riverbank, playing an eternal dance of push/pull with the riverbank. Water, being an element of nature, flows back and forth without much effort, yielding to outside forces, always flowing continously~
     
         

  10. #10
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post


    Oh you said besides the water.. phew lol

    ~I take a sit beside the river, and think about how water is yielding, always moving in harmony with the riverbank, playing an eternal dance of push/pull with the riverbank. Water, being an element of nature, flows back and forth without much effort, yielding to outside forces, always flowing continously~
    Random waves start rising around your location, knocking you off balance as you are hit by a very small one.
     
         

  11. #11
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post


    Oh you said besides the water.. phew lol

    ~I take a sit beside the river, and think about how water is yielding, always moving in harmony with the riverbank, playing an eternal dance of push/pull with the riverbank. Water, being an element of nature, flows back and forth without much effort, yielding to outside forces, always flowing continously~
    Random waves start rising around your location, knocking you off balance as you are hit by a very small one.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Random waves start rising around your location, knocking you off balance as you are hit by a very small one.
    ~As I'm sitting, random waves of water rise at hit me, splashing water around me, soaking my clothes completely~

    Ugh, I'm so wet!
     
         

  13. #13
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post
    ~As I'm sitting, random waves of water rise at hit me, splashing water around me, soaking my clothes completely~

    Ugh, I'm so wet!
    Fooocuuuussss!
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Mr Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Chuck Norris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Fooocuuuussss!
    Sorry Sempai!

    ~I sit and channel my chakra once more, trying to make it as calm and yielding as possible, thinking back on how it feels to just float on top of the pool, pushing and pulling back and forth. As the waves start rising around me, I continue to meditate, keeping my chakra leels calm and steady as the water rocks around me. As the waves move towards me, my yielding chakra causes the wave to rock back the other way, slowly moving back and forth in front of me.~

    Did I do it right, Sensei?? :ghehe:
     
         

  15. #15
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Suiton] - Mr Chuck Norris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post
    Sorry Sempai!

    ~I sit and channel my chakra once more, trying to make it as calm and yielding as possible, thinking back on how it feels to just float on top of the pool, pushing and pulling back and forth. As the waves start rising around me, I continue to meditate, keeping my chakra leels calm and steady as the water rocks around me. As the waves move towards me, my yielding chakra causes the wave to rock back the other way, slowly moving back and forth in front of me.~

    Did I do it right, Sensei?? :ghehe:
    OOC: Sorry sempai and then sensei? Make up your mind! xD

    Yes very good. So how do you feel? What did you experience?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •