• 1*

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

Rate This Episode Out of 5
    (1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)

What did you enjoy about this particular episode?

Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so good?

Any mistakes spotted in this episode?

Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 Here

There is never a thread to discuss the anime? Which leads to questions being asked in the discussion section because there is nowhere else to talk about it. As the anime is going to get more intense from here on out because of the war I am going to be making discussion threads for the anime every week (probably not fillers).

There are a lot of epic battles that are about to take place in the war and as this is the anime section we need somewhere to discuss about it!

Please also state any mistakes the anime might have made to clear up any misconceptions quickly.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

Is it out??if yes, Link please..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gstk1991 View Post
    Is it out??if yes, Link please..
    http://www.nwanime.com/naruto-shippu...9aebd115f3434/

http://www.naruto get.com/watch/1007-naruto-shippuden-episode-289/

Put the Naruto and get together in the link or just go to the site ^^^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Thanks! ***** you

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Summary please

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inuzuka Clan's Prime Pup

Is this one any good? I liked the ones with Sai and Pakura, but the last ep was simply terrible. I hope this one is more interesting.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    EPL best league in the world
    <3

3 stars.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this episode wasn't all that to me i think it was boring and they need to get back to the original story line
    3/5

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I'm giving this one a filler rating of 3/5 it probably would get a 4 but after the last episode I'm getting tired of constant fillers. It was still a good episode and displayed a lot of jutsu from Ameyuri Ringo which is filler but will probably be used for NSUNS 3 if she's playable.

I love Ameyuri Ringo character and personality, I was just thinking to myself the animators always make the swordsmen have a shit character when they had so much potential.

Omoi displayed a few jutsu's a swordsmen techniques it was pretty nice to see. It was good seeing Omoi going up against Ameyuri Ringo they showed the difference in skill quite well.

Great moment between Ameyuri Ringo and Omoi at the end, made me like her at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    Summary please
    It is worth a watch not great just good, for filler anyway almost on the level with the filler with sai and lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Is this one any good? I liked the ones with Sai and Pakura, but the last ep was simply terrible. I hope this one is more interesting.
    Yep it's almost as good with the one with sai, starts off a bit slow but it kicks in after

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Boss View Post
    this episode wasn't all that to me i think it was boring and they need to get back to the original story line
    3/5
    Yh they are kakashi and gai just received a message from HQ that naruto and bee are on their way to the battlefield and can not be convinced.

We just have to pass this mini filler arc and I think that's it were back in action! But basically we have to wait to 2013 really upsets me but oh well the manga's good

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!

It was a very good episode , a 4/5 from me :D

although it was good, it was boring at times also + stretched on sort of felt

for the guy asking for a summary

basically the division that omoi is in , is destroyed leaving a few survivors
    they intend to run away but omoi doesn't want to
    omoi engages with the seven mist swordswomen and almost dies

his 2 other friends come back to help him, but get severly injured
    and then omoi takes the enemy to an trap which is an quicksand thing

then kakashi n gai come

lol

i just summarized interesting bits

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

3/5

+ The animation wasn't bad. :y
    + I liked all Ameyuri's Lightning Release techniques and the fact that it's a "SHE".
    + Also, I liked Omoi's Hidden Mist Beheading technique.

- It was kind of boring. . . . . . . . . :shrug:
    - I wanted to see Kakashi countering Ameyuri's Lightning Release with his.
    - I didn't like the fact that Ameyuri gave Omoi the Thunderswords, it may mess things up with the Manga. :mad:

What's up with the upcoming episode "Power" - Episode 1, that bad guy looks like Kabuto but, also not. Plus, the animation. . . . . . . . . WOW, it's like from the Naruto Movies.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was ok, ameyuri ringo was cute

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

i cant wait still they get back to business(naruto vs zetsu)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

This was an average one. I would say that the anime makers lost their track from the original story.
    In the next episode why Kabuto's hair so grown. I think before meeting Tobi at the graveyard he had a hair cut.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    3/5

+ The animation wasn't bad. :y
    + I liked all Ameyuri's Lightning Release techniques and the fact that it's a "SHE".
    + Also, I liked Omoi's Hidden Mist Beheading technique.

- It was kind of boring. . . . . . . . . :shrug:
    - I wanted to see Kakashi countering Ameyuri's Lightning Release with his.
    - I didn't like the fact that Ameyuri gave Omoi the Thunderswords, it may mess things up with the Manga. :mad:

What's up with the upcoming episode "Power" - Episode 1, that bad guy looks like Kabuto but, also not. Plus, the animation. . . . . . . . . WOW, it's like from the Naruto Movies.
    Love your reviews man keep them coming.

I wanted to see kakashi go up against Ameyuri Ringo as well, but I was also scared that they would mess it up like last episode so I was kind of glad in a way.

Good to see actual jutsu's and techniques today instead of just sword clashing.

The next episode is a small OVA arc to me so it has nothing to do with the actual story, it's not even a filler this is complete OVA. To me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    This was an average one. I would say that the anime makers lost their track from the original story.
    In the next episode why Kabuto's hair so grown. I think before meeting Tobi at the graveyard he had a hair cut.
    It's an small OVA arc until jan, it is based on naruto as we can see kabuto having edo tensei etc.. But it has nothing to do with this actually war so in turn it can't effect anything we already know. Just for entertainment I guess

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Love your reviews man keep them coming.

I wanted to see kakashi go up against Ameyuri Ringo as well, but I was also scared that they would mess it up like last episode so I was kind of glad in a way.

Good to see actual jutsu's and techniques today instead of just sword clashing.

The next episode is a small OVA arc to me so it has nothing to do with the actual story, it's not even a filler this is complete OVA. To me anyway.

It's an small OVA arc until jan, it is based on naruto as we can see kabuto having edo tensei etc.. But it has nothing to do with this actually war so in turn it can't effect anything we already know. Just for entertainment I guess
    Ohh. . . . . . . . . I see. :y :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Mmm, not to impressed. 2 from me.
    I only liked the ending.

Btw, what's next? Chikara fillers are starting?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Mmm, not to impressed. 2 from me.
    I only liked the ending.

Btw, what's next? Chikara fillers are starting?
    Basicall yh, I just want to get it over and done with. I hope it's good though

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Basicall yh, I just want to get it over and done with. I hope it's good though
    I asked because I didn't see any advertisement at the end of the episode and didn't find the schedule on November as well.
    Thanks!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good episode, I liked it!
    Ringo so strong with her sowrd of lighting
    and the story of episode was good too
    I liked it in the end between Omoi and Ringo
    5\5 for it!

And finally... finally Chiakara Arc!
    we will see Akatsuke members in fights... I'm so excited!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 after the last 2 weeks I wasn't expecting much but this was actually pretty good, for a filler at least.

The animation was the best of the swordsmen fillers. The faces looked a little weird sometimes but the fighting was actually better than some of the canon episodes recently. Omoi's new moves were cool, now people can stop calling him fodder.

And what about Mangetsu? was he shown being sealed in the manga?

I don't have high hopes for this filler arc, the movies are always terrible and this is just a movie broken into 6 episodes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    5/5 after the last 2 weeks I wasn't expecting much but this was actually pretty good, for a filler at least.

The animation was the best of the swordsmen fillers. The faces looked a little weird sometimes but the fighting was actually better than some of the canon episodes recently. Omoi's new moves were cool, now people can stop calling him fodder.

I don't have high hopes for this filler arc, the movies are always terrible and this is just a movie broken into 6 episodes.
    When Naruto shows up fuguki is defeated, they say there are still 3 shinobi left ( in the anime it will be mangetsu pakura and gari as they are the only 3 left on the battle field after sai seals fuguki) by the time kakashi cacths up to anruto at the tobi battle field we are told there is still one shinobi of the mist left thus pakura and gari get defeated mangetsus all thats left he gets his filler episode slightly before tobi fight with kakashi in it ends

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/4

i can't get the link to kakashi cuttuing down fuguki and mentioning there being 3 left because nbs taken the chapters down but as you can see fuguki and mangetsu are the only 2 swodsmen left and being fugukis sealing is canon they don't wanna candrdic his sealing and there being one swordsmen left, this last one being mangetsu by default since the anime sealed teh rest of them

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post

I know omoi isn't a fodder but I don't believe these techs did him justice, when kishi shows his techs they are much better then the ones the animators gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    When Naruto shows up fuguki is defeated, they say there are still 3 shinobi left ( in the anime it will be mangetsu pakura and gari as they are the only 3 left on the battle field after sai seals fuguki) by the time kakashi cacths up to anruto at the tobi battle field we are told there is still one shinobi of the mist left thus pakura and gari get defeated mangetsus all thats left he gets his filler episode slightly before tobi fight with kakashi in it ends

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/4

i can't get the link to kakashi cuttuing down fuguki and mentioning there being 3 left because nbs taken the chapters down but as you can see fuguki and mangetsu are the only 2 swodsmen left and being fugukis sealing is canon they don't wanna candrdic his sealing and there being one swordsmen left, this last one being mangetsu by default since the anime sealed teh rest of them
    It's really good to see the anime at least stayed true to the manga in what they had shown, even though they wasn't all that great. Glad the anime filled in what kishi left out it's better then nothing I suppose

Senior Member narutoshippudenworld's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phoenix Neji Hyuga

Thank you fillers for making this war epic!!!!! I just wish the studio could have done better when they have soo much potential with the fights.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Um..why is Kakashi late to everything? haha. But anyways, beginning to middle of the episode was slow and boring. The end where they exchanged the lollipop and swords was cool-showed a deeper side of her personality i guess. :/

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»