Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Re: [Lightning] With Akihiko Sensei 0^0

:3

Question before I say a good use of this technique, do I have to touch the ground with my hand or can I use it directly along with a water technique that leaves my mouth ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

You have to be able to touch the water technique or at least some water that will connect with the technique. It is most commonly used over land by placing your hand on it or by placing your hand on a large water jutsu to release the lightning.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I see, well one of it's uses can be to get enemies from behind some object, for example we're in a swamp area, or rather a plain field with some water, my enemy chose to hid behind something or blend along with something, I can use this technique to cover a somewhat wide area which will allow me to hit him where ever he is on the ground.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good

Now, charge a large amount of lightning chakra into both of your hands, so much so that the lighting begins to spark out and crackle around them. Then slam them on the ground to direct a concentrated tendril of lightning, shooting across the ground to hit my clones feet to shock him to death.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my lightning chakra, then utilize a sufficient amount of it then channel it into both of my hands, I condense it and keep channeling until lightning begins to spark and crackle around them then with great speed and power I slam both of my hands on the ground and direct a concentrated tendril of lightning, shooting across the ground to hit your clone's feet thus shocking him to death.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good, you can use this one to attack multiply enemies by splitting the tendril into however many you like!

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

This next one has a very misleading name...

Gather your raiton chakra and point you hand to the sky to direct your chakra up into the clouds. Use the chakra in the clouds to direct a bolt of lightning down onto my clone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I start by gathering my raiton chakra and channel it through my body onto my hand then I point my hand to the sky and direct the gathered raiton chakra up into the clouds, then I use the chakra gathered in the clouds to direct and release a bolt of lightning down onto your clone which strikes him thus making it poof.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good!

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Do you know any water jutsu?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Yes Up to C Rank o-o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

That should be sufficient, at least you know how to manipulate your water chakra.

So... this one seems pretty boring. Simply create a field of water under my clone using your water chakra, then use your lightning chakra to send a burst of lightning through it to shock my clone, inflicting a great deal of pain and damage through the electrocution.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin my focusing on my water chakra, I channel it through my body up to my mouth and release it in the form of water from my location till it reaches your clones feet, then I quickly focus on my lightning chakra and gather a good amount of it and channel it through my body and into the palm of my hands, then I slam the ground releasing the gathered lightning chakra that travels fast through the water and reaches your clone this electrocuting him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Use your raiton chakra to for a swirling vortex in you hand, about the size of a whip. They use it to deal several lashes to my poor clone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra, then I channel it through my body and into my hands, then I manipulate it to form a swirling vortex in my hand, once done I slash your clone a few time and make it poof away.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

The horror. Q__Q'

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

This will require you to release your chakra though your dominant hand, shaping to look like a wolf running at my clone. It will stay connected to your hand via a 'leash' that is actually a stream of lightning so you can feed it chakra as required.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

o-o'

I start by concentrating on my raiton chakra and channel it through my body and into my right hand, then I use shape manipulation and release the raiton chakra in the shape of a wolf towards your clone that stays connected to my hand by a leash like lightning stream.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

While also looking badass like Kakashi... I forgot to tell you that but it just happen as a side effect of using this jutsu!

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Gather lightning chakra into the back of your mouth, forming a point that just sticks out of your throat. Then open your mouth as you take aim at my clone and shoot out a spear of lightning. Tell me where you hit him and why?

Last edited by Shinta; 01-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by concentrating on my raiton chakra then I channel it through my body and into the back of my throat, there I feed it more chakra and form a point that sticks out of my throat. Right after, I ope my mouth and shoot that spear of lightning towards your clone aiming for his to try and get a finisher move.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

So, you can split the spear mid-flight to hit multiple targets of need be but of course the more you split the spear the weaker it gets.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Now I want you to use your lightning chakra to create an exact clone of your self. Give him physical substance and enough chakra to act on his own and attack people. To do this you'll need to start with a clear mental depiction of yourself so you have something to mould the lightning chakra with.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Got it :3

I begin by mentally focusing on an image of myself, then I begin to channel my raiton chakra through my body in high amounts then I release it out of my body and give it a physical subtance and shape and manipulate it so that it takes the same exact shape as me, I feed it enough chakra before fully releasing it so that the clone would be capable of attacking my opponents.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, he seems to be in good form. This type of clone can only use up to B-rank lightning jutsu but like all clones, still has a wide range of uses from combination attacks, misdirections by you running opposite directions from a smoke clouds, or replacement/substitution by you hiding and leaving a clone in your place.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Now, if you don't have a sword you may borrow mine. Then charge your lightning chakra into the sword, then make sure your raiton chakra is coating the entire blade. Then manipulate the raiton chakra, increasing it's vibrations unitl you hear a slight humming noise emanating from it, giving it the cutting power to easily cut throw normal weapons. Now proceed to cut this windmill shuriken clean in two as it flies towards you, then slice through the clone of mine threw it at you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Nice, got it ^^

I take the sword from Senpai's hand, the I focus on my raiton chakra and channel it through my body to my hands and into the sword engulfing the whole sword with it, I make sure every bit of the sword engulfed by feeding it a large amount of chakra, then I manipulate the raiton chakra and increase it's vibration until a humming sound starts to emanate from the sword. I wait until you throw the windmill shuirken and once it gets close to me I raise the sword up and do a forward slash cutting the windmill in half, then I charge towards your clone and make a side slash cutting him in half.

*Can we pwease if possible do two tech's at a time :3 ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

*Can we pwease if possible do two tech's at a time :3 ?
    Umm... Well... Nope.

Good, but would cutting it in half in a horzontal fashion really cause it to not hit you? If you side stepped it and cut it in that manner than you would've been fine. These things must be taken into consideration during a battle.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Now perform the Ram hand seal as you gather your lightning chakra. Then send it to one of your hands and point it up to the sky, releasing a strong bolt of lightning from your raised hand. Aim it at my clone sitting all calm and cool over there, be specific as to where you hit him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

-_-'

And alright got it ._.

I begin by gathering and focusing on my raiton chakra, while simultaneously performing the Ram seal and holding it for a bit, then I channel the raiton chakra through my body and into my right hand, then I point my right hand up into the sky, then I release all the channeled raiton chakra at once aiming it at your clone's head for a one shot kill.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sorry but I only teach two techniques if they are compatible with each other or are just improvements on a related jutsu... sometimes...

Seems good to me... I wonder how any clones I create that get mercilessly killed moments after they are created... ^^

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Now take two large shuriken and attach a wire cord to each of them. Charge your lightning chakra through the wire and shuriken as you through it at my clone, hitting him in his chest where you then release all the stored up lightning to shock him on impact.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Fine -.-'

I wonder that too >.>

I take out two large shuriken and attach a wire cord to the center of each one of them, then I gather and channel my raiton chakra through my body and into the shuriken engulfing them with lightning based chakra then I throw them towards your clone and once they pierce him, I release all of the raiton chakra thus causing a lightning surge to happen shocking your clone and making it poof.