Re: [Lightning] with Ĺight Senpai!

Please perform last technique ~_~

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

But it was done perfectly T^T

I begin by making a swift slash that sends your clone up in the air, I then as I re-sheath my sword I jump after him and deliver a right kick to his right kidney, and a left kick to his neck ending it with shoving a kunai up his A$$, I then propel myself off him landing in the ground right below him and raise my right hand up and charge a chidori into it, your clone falls on my hand thus causing it to go through his body killing him, I then throw him off to fall right infront of me, I try to tea bag him but he poofs <_>

Not gonna rewrite this beauty >.>

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 01-25-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

I want you to focus your raiton chakra into your body and send it into the air above you and your opponent. As it is your chakra, you will create thunderclouds. These clouds appear as you will use them. Finally, you will release these bolts from the cloud at will that can severely damage the battle field.

Last edited by Light.; 01-25-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing my raiton chakra and channel it through my body and into the air, on releasing it I manipulate it into forming dark stormy clouds and position it above my opponent, I then release the chakra in those clouds thus sending down bolts of lightning that are able to cause serious damage upon contact.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

( Raiton: Denko Sekka ) – Lightning Release: Lightning Mineralization
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates several large electrical balls of energy spread out around them and then causes electrical currents of lightning that spreads out on a vast area shocking any enemy target in the vicinity by connecting with the orbs.

I want you to focus your raiton chakra, using shape manipulation to create several large balls of lightning to materialize around you. After you have done this you will use the lightning current in the orbs to shock your opponent when they come into the vicinity aka range by connecting the orbs.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra, I then channel it throughout my whole body and release it into the air around me, I use shape manipulation to create several large balls of lightning that materialize all around me, as soon as my opponent comes to a suitable range, making one handseal I release the raiton current in these balls thus causing them to shock my opponent and paralyze him.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

( Raiton Chidori: Raijin no sakebi ) - Lightning Release One Thousand Chirping Birds: Cry of the Thundergod
    Range: Short
    Damage points; 60
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword hitting the opponent into the air where they then finish them off by drilling them back into the ground with a Chidori.

Simple, i want you to use your sword and slash your opponent several times. After you have done this, you will send them flying into the air, chase after them, sending them crashing to the ground by piercing them with Chidori.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by charging at my opponent, delivering a few slashes around his body, mainly in his abdomen region, then I ended by a quick yet a powerful slash that sends them flying into the air, I then start channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power. Right after, I jump above him and slam the chidori in his chest and send him flying down to the earth.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

This is a very fast technique. All you nee to do is focus your Raiton chakra into your arm, point it out and release a spear of lightning simple.

============

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

A technique everyone knows.

I don't really have anything to say about this technique: it's just like Chidori, only more powerful. Most situations in which Chidori would be useful, this one would be as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra, and channel it through my body and into the palm of my hand and point it forwards, I then release all the gathered and channeled raiton chakra while manipulating it into forming a spear that travels quickly towards my opponent.

I start by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability while feeding it more chakra thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power even greater than Chidori.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: After using a fire jutsu to heat the atmosphere and create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Note: Can only be avoided with time/space techniques or otherwise absolute defenses.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.
    Note: In the turn before the use of Kirin, the user must have used at least a B-Rank, Long Range Fire (Katon) technique directed at the sky.
    Note: User needs to post Chidori, meaning that in the turn Kirin is used, the user spends 2 moves

You'll use the Dragon Fireball jutsu to create the necessary atmospheric conditions, and then using your Chidori, you'll control the magnetic charges to form the lightning bolt, which you'll give shape to with your chakra.To me, its like a lightning dragon

*Creates a clone, and then bails momentarily. As im in the corner i pray that he dont kill us*

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my fire chakra and channel it through my body and into mouth i then release it in the form of fireball towards the sky which heats it up and creates a stormy weather, I then channel all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability while feeding it more chakra thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power. I then point my hand towards the sky and manipulate the raiton chakra in the clouds to form a raiton dragon that I send on your clones head making him go poof along with half the battlefield.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Smexy ;O

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

As with all Chidori Variants, except Kirin, this doesn't require you to actually use Chidori beforehand, but includes it as part of the technique; therefore, the amount of hand seals needed varies from person to person, depending on your mastery of lightning.Think of this as simply a much larger Gian; after forming a chidori, you'll simply direct it forward, releasing a massive lightning bolt. When you're looking for a single shot technique, this jutsu definitely has it's uses over Gian. This is a great technique im telling you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability while feeding it more chakra thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power, I then point my hand forwards and release all of the chidori's chakra at once thus resulting in forming a giant lightning bolt that is strong enough to deal serious damage.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Awesome

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Another Chidori variant, that follows the same rules I mentioned before.If Janrai is a precision technique, think of this as a massive, and more potent, Chidori Nagashi. Upon formation of the Chidori, you'll simply over charge it and direct the chakra outwards, creating a massive lightning storm.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability while feeding it more chakra thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power, I then point my hand forwards and release the raiton chakra bit by bit and constantly so that it forms into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all that is in its way.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Nice, last 3;

( Raiton: Raiden ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Chain
    Description:This technique requires the user to firstly create a shadow clone, each of them then activate the Lightning Cutter on opposite hands to one another. Connecting the two techniques together, forming a chain of sorts, they are then able to use the resulting beam to slice through objects with great ease.
    Note: Must first perform the shadow clone technique.

( Raiton: Chidori Shinsō ) - One Thousand Birds True Spear
    Description:The user starts off by dashing at his opponent with a Chidori in his hand. As they strikes his opponent, they uses shape manipulation to extend the Chidori into a lightning spear that impales and hurtles the opponent into the air. The user then increases the potency of the lightning, generating a powerful electric explosion at the end of the spear and sending the enemy back to the ground.
    Note: Only the spear extention can reach up to mid range.

( Raiton: Raikiri Nirentotsu ) - Lightning Cutter Two Sequential Crashes
    Description: The user first creates a slightly larger Lightning Cutter than usual with both hands, but then quickly grasps the lighning and pulls it apart into two hands. They then charge at the enemy with one Lightning Cutter, uppercutting the enemy into the air. Then the user appears above the enemy and releases all the lighting into the enemy, charging down with them in a giant cyclone of lightning.

1. For this technique i would like you yo create a shadow clone. After you have done this i want you to create a Rikiri in one hand and and your clone create on in the opposite. You then place hands together and pull them apart, creating a chain of lightning allowing you to cut with ease.

2. I want you to run towards your opponent with a chidori in your and. After you have done this, use shape manipulation changing the chidori into a spear. This spear will then impale your opponent

3. For this technique put your hands together creating a rikiri. After you have done this, you will pull your hands apart, having a rikiri in both hands. You will then dash towards your opponent, using one hand to uppercut the opponent. Suddenly you will appear behind your opponent, using the rest of the chakra into a lightning cyclone that impales your opponent.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by making the cross handseal and channeling my chakra through my whole body and release it in a way that I manipulate it to form another me o_o. Then me and my clone each begin channeling all of our raiton chakra through our bodies, and into our hands, creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power, then we both link our hands and seperate them at the same time creating a lightning chain that can cut through anything.

===========

I begin by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability while feeding it more chakra thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power then I run towards my opponent and act as if I'm slamming my chidori into him, once my hand is parallel to him I release the lightning chakra and manipulate it to form a looooong spear that can impale my opponent.

============

I begin by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into both of my hands, thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power, then I separate my hands creating two raikiri's, one in each hand, I then proceed to deliver an uppercut with my right hand which sends my enemy flying into the air, I suddenly appear behind him delivering the other Raikiri into his back and sends him flying to the ground.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Congrats, go murder the NW with Lightning

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I will :3, Thanks ^^