Rei R&R
    Killing - No
    Stealing - No
    CJ - Yes
    CW - yes
    Range - Short

Sub/Kai - No
    Terrain:

I'll be using my Sasuke Bio; post your bio and we'll begin.

Last edited by -S-; 11-14-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Re: Nothing to see here... [Closed]

Naruta in Sig (Needs update)
    I´ll use up to C-ranks, like we said in Suna.

You make the first move

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke: Let's get this show on the road...

*One tomoe active*

After bringing out the one-tomoe, I then form the tiger handseal, I then slam my palms onto the ground; channelling my earth chakra into it; layering it with suiton chakra. As I do this, the ground is transformed into flowing mud underneath you which puts you off balance, and pushing you a little distance away from me! As you begin to slip, I then pull out three shuriken and throw them towards you which are engulfed in my fire chakra!*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Sasuke: Let's get this show on the road...

*One tomoe active*

After bringing out the one-tomoe, I then form the tiger handseal, I then slam my palms onto the ground; channelling my earth chakra into it; layering it with suiton chakra. As I do this, the ground is transformed into flowing mud underneath you which puts you off balance, and pushing you a little distance away from me! As you begin to slip, I then pull out three shuriken and throw them towards you which are engulfed in my fire chakra!*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
    Show mercy on me >.< And ANYONE is free to pick mistakes from me

*As I see that the ground has transformed into mud, I quickly slam my hands on the ground releasing lightning chakra hardening it, so I can stand again*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

*Right after that, I perform one handseal and summon a cyclone of petals deflecting your shurikens and then go straight towards you*

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Sasuke watches as you solidify the ground; returning it to its original state and smirk*

Sasuke: Heh...

*Sasuke then sees the cyclone of petals coming towards him, and immediately spews out small but powerful flame out of his mouth which collides with the cylones; putting it out. Sasuke then takes note of your location, and then quickly blows a stream of air at the dry ground throwing up a cloud of dirt and dust into the air, after which, he then pulls out 3 kunai with explosive tags and throws them at your location, which he took note of before using the wind technique, causing the tags to explode right in front of you.*

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Last edited by -S-; 11-15-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

*Sasuke watches as you solidify the ground; returning it to its original state and smirk*

Sasuke: Heh...

*Sasuke then sees the cyclone of petals coming towards him, and immediately spews out small but powerful flame out of his mouth which collides with the cylones; putting it out. Sasuke then takes note of your location, and then quickly blows a stream of air at the dry ground throwing up a cloud of dirt and dust into the air, after which, he then pulls out 3 kunai with explosive tags and throws them at your location, which he took note of before using the wind technique, causing the tags to explode right in front of you.*

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    *Naruta sees Sasuke smirks*
    And there you go with your cold smile again...
    *Naruta then sees that Sasuke has thrown up a cloud of dirt and dust into the air, which blocks her eyesight. After that, she quickly creates a huge stream of wind blowing the dirt and dust away (And luckily, the three kunais with explosive tags too)*
    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

*After that, Naruta releases her chakra into the ground creating a small trembler, making Sasuke lose his balance. And, when Sasuke has his balance lost, Naruta creates some rock pillars from the ground under Sasuke, skewing him*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke: Hmm....

*As Sasuke sees the wind clearing away as you blow the stream of wind, he then spews out a water shark out of his mouth heading directly towards your feet, pushing you backwards and causing you to collapse onto the ground.

After that, Sasuke then begins to to channel his chakra to his feet, and then spews out a thick goo-like substance out of his mouth which covers the area. This causes your hands and feet to become stuck to the ground; I am not affected as I channelled my feet to the ground earlier allowing me to stand on the substance.

Whilst you are immobilised, Sasuke then slams his hands onto the ground and channels his earth chakra towards your location causing earth spikes to rise up of the ground behind you at a 45 degree angle which you are unable to dodge because you are stuck; piercing you through your stomach*

Sasuke: It's over...

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Sasuke: Hmm....

*As Sasuke sees the wind clearing away as you blow the stream of wind, he then spews out a water shark out of his mouth heading directly towards your feet, pushing you backwards and causing you to collapse onto the ground.

After that, Sasuke then begins to to channel his chakra to his feet, and then spews out a thick goo-like substance out of his mouth which covers the area. This causes your hands and feet to become stuck to the ground; I am not affected as I channelled my feet to the ground earlier allowing me to stand on the substance.

Whilst you are immobilised, Sasuke then slams his hands onto the ground and channels his earth chakra towards your location causing earth spikes to rise up of the ground behind you at a 45 degree angle which you are unable to dodge because you are stuck; piercing you through your stomach*

Sasuke: It's over...

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Sasuke! Say something!

*As Naruta sees Sasuke spewing out a water shark out of his mouth, she blows out a sphere of air at it, cancelling the water shark*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

*Right after she blows out the sphere of air, Naruta slams her hands on the ground and releases lightning chakra in it, channeling it towards Sasuke´s feet, shocking him. For the little moment he´s shocked, Naruta performs a handseal (which is a distraction) and casts an illusion on Sasuke, making him see that the place around him suddenly turns dark, and when he looks up, he sees a huge ball or fire falling from the sky towards him. While Naruta makes him see that, she makes him feel that the air around him turns hotter and hotter while the surrounding gets darker and darker as the ball of fire descends. (In reality, while Naruta is making Sasuke see and feel the ball of fire, she walks a few steps back and stands at mid-range with him, waiting for his reaction)*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.