Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Re: It's confirmed! Kakashi can kamui in and out the dimension whenever he wants

No shit. You mean to say that the words that said that in the manga actually mean what it says?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: It's confirmed! Kakashi can kamui in and out the dimension whenever he wants

Dude if Kakashi gets Obitos jutsu then I will be like "awwwwwssssoooommeee!" but I dont think that's the case here.....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He now comfortably sits at high kage level for me. It's like half a step towards Obito's intangibility, he can't warp just some body parts so it could become chakra taxing. I can see him now using that to avoid attacks like Jinton, bijudama's, amataerasu etc.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    He now comfortably sits at high kage level for me. It's like half a step towards Obito's intangibility, he can't warp just some body parts so it could become chakra taxing. I can see him now using that to avoid attacks like Jinton, bijudama's, amataerasu etc.
    It's too slow to avoid things like Amaterasu but yeah, this is the first step towards intangibility.
    And frankly, if it gets to it, then Kakashi>>Obito, because Obito's base skills are inferior compared to Kakashi. It's intangibility that makes him a demi-god tier, if Kakashi gets this as well, he might be Edo Madara's level.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Kakashi is a confirmed top 10 and hence he is above Uchiha Brothers :scorps:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that he's improved at a incredible rate and when he gains more control over his new abilities then sure i believe he will be able to go to the dimension instantaneously.

However i doubt he will ever manage to In-tangle himself to the extent that Obito can do, purely because each Sharingan has it's on unique abilities and i doubt that kakashi eye has the ability to do so, just like Obito can't do what kakashi can do.

Kakashi is able to teleport other things and himself to the dimension,.

Obito is able to send different body part's while still physically visible to the other dimension.

Kakashi will not be able to achieve In-tangle abilities. Well, that's my assumption.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Itachi is discusable Kakashi is at his lvl and Sasuke Is not wery strong some peoples dops him from top 10 everything he did, it's runing somewere in the battlefield so I say Kakashi is greater.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Yep, Kakashi is boss now. Next step is to solo the Juubi :scorps:

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Technically he is the only one who could!! I mean with the Left eye Kamui.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another case of jumping to conclusions, so far; he has only been able to escape Kamuis dimension. Although it is true that Kakashi has been slowly becoming proficient at it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Technically he is the only one who could!! I mean with the Left eye Kamui.
    Of course, especially when technically he even already solod it if not Obito's intervention

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't go as far to say he could solo Juubi, let's not get carried away.

I doubt he is even be able to In-tangle himself. I don't think he has that ability

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to say he could solo Juubi, let's not get carried away.

I doubt he is even be able to In-tangle himself. I don't think he has that ability
    Haha, i was just joking you know right? Concerning intangibility probably yet he can't, but i think with time he could learn to do the same

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha, i was just joking you know right? Concerning intangibility probably yet he can't, but i think with time he could learn to do the same
    I know your joking.

Well, each sharingan has it's on unique ability.

Obito is able to In-tangle himself by sending parts of his body to the another dimension and see stay physically visible in Naruto's Dimension.

Kakashi can send object and himself to other dimension however he can't stay present in both dimension.

I believe that the only way he would be able to obtain that ability is if he someone got a hold of Obito's eye. Other than that i wouldn't think it would be possible with just the eye he has. The best thing i see him being able to do is being able to enter the dimension instantaneously, which sure it good however he can't keep eye's on what's happening in reality so it's still pretty limited.

I love kakashi although i cant see him being able to use Obito Technique.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I will let you kakashi fan boys celebrate now, I can feel kakashi dying or losing his sharingan in this war

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I will let you kakashi fan boys celebrate now, I can feel kakashi dying or losing his sharingan in this war
    You don't have to be a fan boy to make an observation about a strong Character that's in the manga!

I would rather be a kakashi fanboy, least Kakashi serves a purpose. Going on your Sig/Avatar i'm assuming that your favorite character is Neji, A character that serves no purpose. L0l

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Haha i told you before that Kakashi will kick Obitos ass and he did it in this chapter

@YellowFlash i hope he gets EMS

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know your joking.

Well, each sharingan has it's on unique ability.

Obito is able to In-tangle himself by sending parts of his body to the another dimension and see stay physically visible in Naruto's Dimension.

Kakashi can send object and himself to other dimension however he can't stay present in both dimension.

I believe that the only way he would be able to obtain that ability is if he someone got a hold of Obito's eye. Other than that i wouldn't think it would be possible with just the eye he has. The best thing i see him being able to do is being able to enter the dimension instantaneously, which sure it good however he can't keep eye's on what's happening in reality so it's still pretty limited.

I love kakashi although i cant see him being able to use Obito Technique.
    Maybe he'll get something else.

- Obito uses Kamui as a transportation jutsu to anywhere he wants (including his dimension).
    - Obito can suck other people/objects into his dimension (short range only).
    - Obito can make his body intangible with the power of kamui.

- Kakashi can warp objects/people into his dimension (long range & short range)
    - Kakashi can warp himself in and out of his dimension too.

So Obito has like 3 abilities of kamui while kakashi only has 2. Maybe he'll get a 3rd, however I don't see what other technique he could pull out that's based on kamui. I wonder if he can transport himself to other locations too? I mean he did somehow get back to the exact same battle ground to where Obito was so it's possible.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    Maybe he'll get something else.

- Obito uses Kamui as a transportation jutsu to anywhere he wants (including his dimension).
    - Obito can suck other people/objects into his dimension (short range only).
    - Obito can make his body intangible with the power of kamui.

- Kakashi can warp objects/people into his dimension (long range & short range)
    - Kakashi can warp himself in and out of his dimension too.

So Obito has like 3 abilities of kamui while kakashi only has 2. Maybe he'll get a 3rd, however I don't see what other technique he could pull out that's based on kamui. I wonder if he can transport himself to other locations too? I mean he did somehow get back to the exact same battle ground to where Obito was so it's possible.
    obito had no range with bring people in to his Dimension, he must be touching which is just essentially just doing it normally although he is bring someone along with him.

The reason that obito is so deadly is the fact he is able to stay present in both dimensions or even he can send parts of his body to another dimension which no one can enter apart from kakashi, and still see what's happening in reality.

Kakashi at the very best would only be able to teleport in and out of the dimension without knowing what's happening in reality.

The fact that he only has 1 sharingan makes me believe he will never be able to achieve the same style of Kumai as obito.

@Bogard ... That would be awesome although i though that you needed two sets of eye's, that are siblings. Kakashi eye's and obito's are the same set. i doubt that would work.

Hopefully though haha !:D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think so...Itachi is Itachi...If some1 can become GOD in naruto manga u can bet on him....99.99% ppl in manga have said that he is genuis, bestest best

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    I dont think so...Itachi is Itachi...If some1 can become GOD in naruto manga u can bet on him....99.99% ppl in manga have said that he is genuis, bestest best
    I think they're pretty much equal. Both were considered geniuses. Neither of them has the "God" title in their reach.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    itachi > minato > obito >>>>>>>>>>>> kakashi
    Itachi can't beat Minato or Current Obito, so stop trolling.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Stop sucking Itachi's ass he is a genius but he cannot become a God, you Itachi fanboys frustrate me you overrate him he is very strong but hasn't shown power to be classed as a God when he can do this http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/16 and this http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/8 then, talk.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Itachi can't beat Minato or Current Obito, so stop trolling.
    I love how no matter what thread it is, Itachi name manages to wiggle it's way in to the conversation.

Obito > Itachi
    Minato > Itachi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love how no matter what thread it is, Itachi name manages to wiggle it's way in to the conversation.

Obito > Itachi
    Minato > Itachi
    I was talking to the fanboy and i am glad somebody agrees with me