Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Battle. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    How about me?
    Sure thing.

I quickly release my Earth chakra to make multimple pillars of rock to come out of the ground short range around you, covering every possible angle, with some coming out at an angle so that their tips are aimed at you.
    As soon as the pillars come out, water gushes out of them instantly. Pushing you back with force, but not out of the way of the pillars, the water would merely knock you back a meter or two whilst making you extremely wet.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Suiton: Bāsuto) – Water Release: Burst
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Battle. o_O

*As I see the spikes forming around me, I quickly expel wind chakra from my body. As quickly as it is expelled, I form them into tornadoes. I have the tornadoes surround me, but keeping at a distance so they don't harm me. The tornadoes are formed in about 2 seconds, before the spikes hit me. I then send the tornadoes in their own direction away from me, causing them to destroy the spikes while one of the weakened tornadoes comes towards you. As it does, I place a genjutsu on you so you can't see anything.*

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 11-23-2012 at 11:30 PM.