Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darui vs Sasuke 3 tomoe cm2

im talking about the Sasuke who fought Itachi vs Darui with all abilities seen

restrictions: none
    knowledge: none

who wins?

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Darui vs Sasuke 3 tomoe cm2

Quote Originally Posted by I win View Post
    im talking about the Sasuke who fought Itachi vs Darui with all abilities seen

restrictions: none
    knowledge: none

who wins?
    There is no way Darui is beating the same Sasuke that managed to force Itachi using susanoo. Hebi Sasuke outclasses Darui by far in ninjutsu, genjutsu, speed. Sasuke also has sharingan precog so he has the advantage in CQC as well. Darui's best bet is to stay in long range and bombard Sasuke with black panther and laser circus but Sasuke with his speed should be able to close the distance. Even still with Sasuke's speed, sharingan precog, Manda and CS durability, Darui will have a tough time hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke mid difficulty.

Last edited by Icelerate; 11-10-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Hebi Sasuke was just simply amazing .. never really got too hot headed !

Anyways I agree with Icerelate

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    There is no way Darui is beating the same Sasuke that managed to force Itachi using susanoo. Hebi Sasuke outclasses Darui by far in ninjutsu, genjutsu, speed. Sasuke also has sharingan precog so he has the advantage in CQC as well. Darui's best bet is to stay in long range and bombard Sasuke with black panther and laser circus but Sasuke with his speed should be able to close the distance. Even still with Sasuke's speed, sharingan precog, Manda and CS durability, Darui will have a tough time hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke mid difficulty.
    Was actually thinking Darui, but after reading this, agreed. Would rep but I need to spread a little more around first. Sasuke's ability list just reads on and on while he was in Hebi. In terms of ninjutsu, As great as Darui's KKG is, Sasuke's lightning nature manipulating is at such a high level now that it pretty much is just on par, plus he has good fire techs. Plus he has the Sharingan and CM2 power boosts, as well as great genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, intelligence, speed, and the Manda.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Was actually thinking Darui, but after reading this, agreed. Would rep but I need to spread a little more around first. Sasuke's ability list just reads on and on while he was in Hebi. In terms of ninjutsu, As great as Darui's KKG is, Sasuke's lightning nature manipulating is at such a high level now that it pretty much is just on par, plus he has good fire techs. Plus he has the Sharingan and CM2 power boosts, as well as great genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, intelligence, speed, and the Manda.
    Exactly, I forgot about genjutsu which would own Darui. The point is, Sasuke won't get killed by Darui's attacks due to the abilities he gains with the cursed seal and Oro's healing abilities. Even still, if Sasuke couldn't dodge an attack, he can always summon Manda to block any attack from Darui.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke high diff

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Sasuke. Three Tomoe sharingen is well suited for close combat and precision-level taijutsu. He already had a plethora of Chidori variants, along with fire jutsus and his skills with his sword in combat is excellent as well, so that only adds to his Taijutsu skills along with his excellent speed. He put Manda under genjutsu, so that is another plus. I'll give this to Sasuke mid-difference max.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Sasuke mid difficulty.
    Basically any above average Jonin could force Itachi into Susano'o/MS, but yeah I agree Sasuke rapes with 0 difficulty.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Basically any above average Jonin could force Itachi into Susano'o/MS, but yeah I agree Sasuke rapes with 0 difficulty.
    Like who? lol and no I wouldn't say zero difficulty. I'd say Darui has his advantages to such as better stamina, greater physical strength and better kenjutsu skills. However, Sasuke's advantages outshine Darui's so he should be able to win with mid difficulty.

Still I wonder why you are underrating Itachi. Itachi craps on any jounin level ninja in this manga even without MS.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Like who? lol and no I wouldn't say zero difficulty. I'd say Darui has his advantages to such as better stamina, greater physical strength and better kenjutsu skills. However, Sasuke's advantages outshine Darui's so he should be able to win with mid difficulty.

Still I wonder why you are underrating Itachi. Itachi craps on any jounin level ninja in this manga even without MS.
    Even Darui destroys non MS Itachi, he's practically worthless without it. The only people he could beat at that point are people like Kurenai or weaker who are legitimate fodders. He has basic genjutsu which can easily be avoided by anyone who knows anything about genjutsu or sharingan or Itachi at all, some fodder katons and some fodder weapon skill which obviously has never killed anyone for a reason.

Tell me how he "craps on any jonin in the manga without MS", just so you know Jonin "level" and official Jonin status are 2 different things, and neither one can Itachi crap on everyone in the group.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke one shotted his teammate with Genjutsu, he'll do the same to him

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Darui destroys non MS Itachi, he's practically worthless without it. The only people he could beat at that point are people like Kurenai or weaker who are legitimate fodders. He has basic genjutsu which can easily be avoided by anyone who knows anything about genjutsu or sharingan or Itachi at all, some fodder katons and some fodder weapon skill which obviously has never killed anyone for a reason.

Tell me how he "craps on any jonin in the manga without MS", just so you know Jonin "level" and official Jonin status are 2 different things, and neither one can Itachi crap on everyone in the group.
    What is your definition of who is jounin level and who isn't? Do the likes of Yamato, Kitsuchi, Kankuro, Temari, part 1 Kakashi, Asuma, Hidan, Neji, etc. (jounin level ninjas IMO) crap on non MS Itachi? Of course not.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

What is your definition of who is jounin level and who isn't? Do the likes of Yamato, Kitsuchi, Kankuro, Temari, part 1 Kakashi, Asuma, Hidan, Neji, etc. (jounin level ninjas IMO) crap on non MS Itachi? Of course not.
    Uhh....hate to break it to you but most of the ones you listed could beat the crap out of 3 tomoe Itachi. And if we saw more of Temari/Kitsuchi, and go by Kankuro having Sasori's puppet now, they could too.

I like how you dismissed them beating Itachi as an impossibility rather than asking me who I thought out of them would beat Itachi since you think it's that much of a stomp.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Uhh....hate to break it to you but most of the ones you listed could beat the crap out of 3 tomoe Itachi. And if we saw more of Temari/Kitsuchi, and go by Kankuro having Sasori's puppet now, they could too.

I like how you dismissed them beating Itachi as an impossibility rather than asking me who I thought out of them would beat Itachi since you think it's that much of a stomp.
    You cant be serious most of those people would get owned by a simple genjustu!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

So if basic genjutsu can be avoided easily, how did the likes of Kurenai, Orochimaru and Naruto fall prey for it so easily? I'm quite sure they knew a lot about Itachi and knew how to avoid genjutsu but they couldn't, they were outclassed. How are Itachi's katons fodder? Since they haven't killed anyone. In that case, Jiraiya's katons are fodder too. As for weapon skill being fodder, I like how Minato kills plenty of people with kunais alone such as Tsunade with ease but Itachi can't beat jounins with them lol because they happen to be fodder.
    Well hate to break it to you, even without MS, Itachi still has impressive genjutsu, taijutsu, speed, better stamina than with MS on, intelligence and super fast hand seals.

Most of the people who I listed would get blitzed by Itachi after being put under a genjutsu with ease. I love how you think Jiraiya is so fast that he can't be touched by 9 fodder kunoichi despite having worse speed feats compared to Itachi who you believe would get owned by most capable jounin in the manga.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Sasuke wins and 3 tome Itachi > Sannin. Problem? The reason Sasuke was able to force Itachi into MS was because he mastered sharigan and Itachi was also not trying to kill him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Sasuke wins and 3 tome Itachi > Sannin. Problem? The reason Sasuke was able to force Itachi into MS was because he mastered sharigan and Itachi was also not trying to kill him.
    Are you implying that Hebi Sasuke would lose to a blood lusted 3 tomoe Itachi?

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Turn that kick into the wall w. A kunai to the neck Sasuke would be dead.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Na, Sasuke beats Itachi in 3 tomoe battle.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stfu, itachi can beat all them...part 1 kakashi, was official jonin and didn't force susanoo and part 2 kakashi is stronger than everyone on that list and itachi is stronger then him in part 1&2 hell hebi saskue can beat everyone on that,list mid diff maybe high except kakashi..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    You cant be serious most of those people would get owned by a simple genjustu!
    Yeah....no they wouldn't.
    So if basic genjutsu can be avoided easily, how did the likes of Kurenai, Orochimaru and Naruto fall prey for it so easily? I'm quite sure they knew a lot about Itachi and knew how to avoid genjutsu but they couldn't, they were outclassed.
    Okay, Kurenai fell prey to it because SHE put ITACHI in a genjutsu and he reversed it. Then she BROKE IT, therefore not actually falling prey to it because she broke his basic 3 tomoe genutsu by just using simple genjutsu tactics like biting her lip.

Orochimaru was NOT in a serious battle situation, he was using his body transferring ritual and trying to take his body. He openly met eyes with him and talked to him in close range and had no intent to actually fight or kill. Therefore that's bullshit, and Orochimaru being one of the smartest characters would never do that in actual battle, so that's also invalid. Oh and did I mention Itachi wouldn't have even done anything to Orochimaru in the first place because Orochimaru is one of the most durable characters in the manga? Ooh, Itachi cut off his hand, yeah because that equates one shotting a guy who can effortlessly regenerate from being cut in half, and further despite being sick enough to actually transfer bodies at that time and not full power. Makes sense.

Naruto fell prey to them because he's an idiot, and now with actual knowledge on them would never actually do that again, and with simple Kage Bunshin genjutsu is useless entirely. Oh and did I mention this amazing base 3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu was broken by Sakura and Chiyo simply touching Naruto and putting chakra in him? Yep, he didn't fall prey to it.
    How are Itachi's katons fodder? Since they haven't killed anyone. In that case, Jiraiya's katons are fodder too.
    Thanks for answering my question for me as if that was actually going to be my answer. Where have katons ever been useful? Any ninja with some sort of skill whatsoever can avoid them easily, Sakura regularly dodges them.
    As for weapon skill being fodder, I like how Minato kills plenty of people with kunais alone such as Tsunade with ease but Itachi can't beat jounins with them lol because they happen to be fodder.
    Well Minato shits on Itachi in weapon skill, I've yet to see any point in the manga where Itachi's level of weaponry actually being useful on someone like Part 1 Kakashi or Yamato as if they couldn't answer it.
    Well hate to break it to you, even without MS, Itachi still has impressive genjutsu, taijutsu, speed, better stamina than with MS on, intelligence and super fast hand seals.
    I love how you actually backed up all of those categories with proof and gave reasons to why he excels in them and can effortlessly beat high jonin levels like Yamato!
    Most of the people who I listed would get blitzed by Itachi after being put under a genjutsu with ease. I love how you think Jiraiya is so fast that he can't be touched by 9 fodder kunoichi despite having worse speed feats compared to Itachi who you believe would get owned by most capable jounin in the manga.
    I'm calling bullshit, I see absolutely no proof to you backing up this ridiculous claims. "Hurrr Kakashi and Yamato lose to 3 tomoe sharingan Itachi after they get genjutsud and blitzed with ease". No, prove it because I'm calling high degree bullshit. And where are these incredible speed feats you think Itachi has? I'd love to see you post them. I've never seen any, he's exaggerated as fuck and even Kurenai blocked his attempt at blitzing before, AND she was put under a genjutsu and still broke out in time. that says something.

And lol you're still worked up over that Jiraiya vs Fodders debate, well I'm not the one who couldn't respond so they never responded, but alright man I can see why you'd be mad about it since you lost and all. But at least you accepted that they're fodder now and even called them fodder yourself.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Turn that kick into the wall w. A kunai to the neck Sasuke would be dead.
    Or Sasuke could use chidori sharp spear impaling Itachi.
    Yeah....no they wouldn't.
    Okay, Kurenai fell prey to it because SHE put ITACHI in a genjutsu and he reversed it. Then she BROKE IT, therefore not actually falling prey to it because she broke his basic 3 tomoe genutsu by just using simple genjutsu tactics like biting her lip.
    She is a genjutsu specialist so yeah she can break genjutsu more easily compared to some others.
    Orochimaru was NOT in a serious battle situation, he was using his body transferring ritual and trying to take his body. He openly met eyes with him and talked to him in close range and had no intent to actually fight or kill. Therefore that's bullshit, and Orochimaru being one of the smartest characters would never do that in actual battle, so that's also invalid. Oh and did I mention Itachi wouldn't have even done anything to Orochimaru in the first place because Orochimaru is one of the most durable characters in the manga? Ooh, Itachi cut off his hand, yeah because that equates one shotting a guy who can effortlessly regenerate from being cut in half, and further despite being sick enough to actually transfer bodies at that time and not full power. Makes sense.
    Didn't Orochimaru get jealous of Itachi after the encounter and wanted an Uchiha body because he got humiliated by Itachi. In other words, his aim was never to get Itachi's body in the first place. I might have this wrong though. Anyway, it is pretty much cannon that Oro got schooled in the genjutsu department. You could try making excuses but that doesn't help your case at all.
    Naruto fell prey to them because he's an idiot, and now with actual knowledge on them would never actually do that again, and with simple Kage Bunshin genjutsu is useless entirely. Oh and did I mention this amazing base 3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu was broken by Sakura and Chiyo simply touching Naruto and putting chakra in him? Yep, he didn't fall prey to it. Thanks for answering my question for me as if that was actually going to be my answer. Where have katons ever been useful? Any ninja with some sort of skill whatsoever can avoid them easily, Sakura regularly dodges them. Well Minato shits on Itachi in weapon skill, I've yet to see any point in the manga where Itachi's level of weaponry actually being useful on someone like Part 1 Kakashi or Yamato as if they couldn't answer it.I love how you actually backed up all of those categories with proof and gave reasons to why he excels in them and can effortlessly beat high jonin levels like Yamato!
    1. According to you, Naruto is some high level genius beyond that of Shikamaru and Sasuke. I remember you saying this a few months ago but I guess you probably changed your mind or are just irrational for some reason. so it took two high level medical ninjas with good chakra control to break Naruto out, you admit it owned him. Using your logic about katons, Jiraiya's are weak too since they haven't killed anyone. As for Itachi's weapon skill not being useful, I thought you read Blaze's thread and posted some gibberish where you claimed that Mizuki shits on Itachi's weapon skill.
    I'm calling bullshit, I see absolutely no proof to you backing up this ridiculous claims. "Hurrr Kakashi and Yamato lose to 3 tomoe sharingan Itachi after they get genjutsud and blitzed with ease". No, prove it because I'm calling high degree bullshit. And where are these incredible speed feats you think Itachi has? I'd love to see you post them. I've never seen any, he's exaggerated as fuck and even Kurenai blocked his attempt at blitzing before, AND she was put under a genjutsu and still broke out in time. that says something.
    Okay I don't want to make this a VS thread Yamato VS Itachi or part 1 Kakashi VS Itachi so I won't bother but please do create one where I can own you. It wouldn't be an easy win for Itachi though, especially against Yamato. Part 2 Kakashi beats 3 tomoe Itachi anyway but he is a kage level ninja. You also claimed that Itachi loses to Hidan, Asuma and Neji too, do you agree with this?
    And lol you're still worked up over that Jiraiya vs Fodders debate, well I'm not the one who couldn't respond so they never responded, but alright man I can see why you'd be mad about it since you lost and all. But at least you accepted that they're fodder now and even called them fodder yourself.
    Nah I don't want to waste my time on a pointless debate. I've already came up with a solid conclusion after reading everyone's posts on the thread. I've moved on from that.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

She is a genjutsu specialist so yeah she can break genjutsu more easily compared to some others.
    By biting her lip, the most basic genjutsu escape method ever? Oh, please tell me how Kurenai biting into her lip is any different from Konohamaru biting his lip. I can't wait to hear it.
    Didn't Orochimaru get jealous of Itachi after the encounter and wanted an Uchiha body because he got humiliated by Itachi. In other words, his aim was never to get Itachi's body in the first place. I might have this wrong though. Anyway, it is pretty much cannon that Oro got schooled in the genjutsu department. You could try making excuses but that doesn't help your case at all.
    By "not helping my case" I can only very safely assume you don't realize that I already debunked the effort it takes to avoid genjutsu and not actually get caught in it.
    1. According to you, Naruto is some high level genius beyond that of Shikamaru and Sasuke. I remember you saying this a few months ago but I guess you probably changed your mind or are just irrational for some reason. so it took two high level medical ninjas with good chakra control to break Naruto out, you admit it owned him. Using your logic about katons, Jiraiya's are weak too since they haven't killed anyone. As for Itachi's weapon skill not being useful, I thought you read Blaze's thread and posted some gibberish where you claimed that Mizuki shits on Itachi's weapon skill.
    Battle tactics genius and actual character intelligence are 2 different things.

You don't know when to or when not to take things seriously clearly, but yeah bro, Mizuki craps on basically everyone in the manga it's like comparing Rikudo Sennin to a flea, so of course even Itachi would pale in comparison.
    Okay I don't want to make this a VS thread Yamato VS Itachi or part 1 Kakashi VS Itachi so I won't bother but please do create one where I can own you. It wouldn't be an easy win for Itachi though, especially against Yamato. Part 2 Kakashi beats 3 tomoe Itachi anyway but he is a kage level ninja. You also claimed that Itachi loses to Hidan, Asuma and Neji too, do you agree with this?
    But earlier you said: "Most of the people who I listed would get blitzed by Itachi after being put under a genjutsu with ease", this proves you can't even hold onto 1 single argument for more than 1 post without contradicting yourself massively or changing your opinion.

And since you did change your opinion so vastly it just proves that the arguments I was debating you on were proven right, you must have realized how ridiculous they were and retracted them or never actually believed what you said in the first place.

[joke]And nah bro, I'd make the thread, but if your objective is to own me that's but an impossibility since I can't be owned by mortals, for I am a god among men.[/joke]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»