Page 7 of 18 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 439
  1. #151
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.
     
         

  2. #152
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.
    Rinnegan is only as strong as its wielder and Obito seems to be shit. How does he have the Jinjuriki when they're gone because Itachi ended the Edo Tensei? and the Gedo Mazo? Guess who has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons.
     
         

  3. #153
    Senior Member AlexXx's Avatar
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    izanami would probably own tobi
     
         

  4. #154
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Uhm have you forgotten that it was Itachi who trolled Kabuto and ended the Edo Tensei? Besides Itachi isn't a man who would recklessly attack everyone as he desires and loves peace and he's a man who loves to be in the shadows. Those are reasons why he never went for Obito.

    Çrap this must be so hard for you now.
    Loves peace? As in slaughtering his own Clan and tormenting his brother, rather than using KA on Danzo or the Uchiha to quell the struggle, or even try to talk them and be a mediator. Instead of having his brother live a peaceful life, he instead took him along a path of horrible suffering, turning him into a national criminal in the end? Yeah he loves peace.

    And Itachi had sasuke's helping hand remember? Also the help of Shisui's KA and Edo tensei(immortality).

    As I keep saying, you just overrate his abilities.
     
         

  5. #155
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Loves peace? As in slaughtering his own Clan and tormenting his brother, rather than using KA on Danzo or the Uchiha to quell the struggle, or even try to talk them and be a mediator. Instead of having his brother live a peaceful life, he instead took him along a path of horrible suffering, turning him into a national criminal in the end? Yeah he loves peace.

    And Itachi had sasuke's helping hand remember? Also the help of Shisui's KA and Edo tensei(immortality).

    As I keep saying, you just overrate his abilities.
    Hahaha with all of the shit you just said i'm positive that you really are shit lol. You obviously don't know SHIT about Itachi and why he did what he did lol. You've made a complete fool out of yourself just now. Thank you very much you've made my day!
     
         

  6. #156
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi...stronger than someone with Mokuton abilities...who controls Tailed beasts....who has a Kamui ability on level shit....who has shown an immense chakra capacity and battlefield experience that rivaled Kages?

    Amazing!

    The only way Itachi would win or would have won is if he teamed up with Kakashi.
     
         

  7. #157
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Itachi...stronger than someone with Mokuton abilities...who controls Tailed beasts....who has a Kamui ability on level shit....who has shown an immense chakra capacity and battlefield experience that rivaled Kages?

    Amazing!

    The only way Itachi would win or would have won is if he teamed up with Kakashi.
    Itachi has the abbility to control the tailed beasts aswell. Itachi has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons. Itachi is smarter than Obito and Itachi has battlefield experience too and bashed well respected characters in the blink of an eye.
     
         

  8. #158
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi has the abbility to control the tailed beasts aswell. Itachi has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons. Itachi is smarter than Obito and Itachi has battlefield experience too and bashed well respected characters in the blink of an eye.
    Itachi controlling tailed beasts????....references please. Also....what use is the Susano'o against someone who can't be hit?

    Also...show how Itachi would outlast Obito on the battlefield since his chakra capacity is way lower. All Obito needs to do is to keep coming for Itachi till he tires out (remember he had a sickness like Kimimaro)
     
         

  9. #159
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Itachi controlling tailed beasts????....references please. Also....what use is the Susano'o against someone who can't be hit?

    Also...show how Itachi would outlast Obito on the battlefield since his chakra capacity is way lower. All Obito needs to do is to keep coming for Itachi till he tires out (remember he had a sickness like Kimimaro)
    References please? REALLY? Dude Someone with the Sharingan CAN CONTROLL THE TAILED BEASTS. Itachi is not going to be fooled by someone like Obito just because he has Kamui lol. If a guy like Kakashi knows how Kamui works after 10 Chapters Itachi can find out how Kamui works in less than 1 Picture of a manga page. Please keep it up so i can troll you more. Just deal with it that Itachi is too smart for Obito.
     
         

  10. #160
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    References please? REALLY? Dude Someone with the Sharingan CAN CONTROLL THE TAILED BEASTS. Itachi is not going to be fooled by someone like Obito just because he has Kamui lol. If a guy like Kakashi knows how Kamui works after 10 Chapters Itachi can find out how Kamui works in less than 1 Picture of a manga page. Please keep it up so i can troll you more. Just deal with it that Itachi is too smart for Obito.
    Someone with sharingan can control a tailed beast?....really?....then Kagami is a boss who mind raped Hashirama....Sasuke's father controlled the Juubi and the Uchiha Police Force killed the Sage of Six Paths.

    Don't be a troll....let's argue based on facts.

    When Danzo mentioned tailed beast tamers....the only sharingan user was Madara (not his brother...or anyone in the Uchiha clan from history till date). So ur someone-with-a-sharingan-can-control-the-tailed-beast argument is lame.

    Next....figuring out how a technique works and countering it are two different things. Check out what happened between KillerBee and Kisame. Just because he figured that the water moved with Kisame didn't save him from it.
    Itachi's intelligence is amazing...no doubt...but you are yet to tell me how he would escape it judging from his array of techs at his disposal.

    You are also yet to tell me how he would outlast Obito on the battlefield since he has a much lower chakra capacity.
     
         

  11. #161
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Someone with sharingan can control a tailed beast?....really?....then Kagami is a boss who mind raped Hashirama....Sasuke's father controlled the Juubi and the Uchiha Police Force killed the Sage of Six Paths. Don't be a troll....let's argue based on facts.

    When Danzo mentioned tailed beast tamers....the only sharingan user was Madara (not his brother...or anyone in the Uchiha clan from history till date). So ur someone-with-a-sharingan-can-control-the-tailed-beast argument is lame.

    Next....figuring out how a technique works and countering it are two different things. Check out what happened between KillerBee and Kisame. Just because he figured that the water moved with Kisame didn't save him from it.
    Itachi's intelligence is amazing...no doubt...but you are yet to tell me how he would escape it judging from his array of techs at his disposal.

    You are also yet to tell me how he would outlast Obito on the battlefield since he has a much lower chakra capacity.
    Is that not a fact? Lets say the MS Sharingan then. Bloody hell how stupid are you? Itachi outlasted Sasuke on the battlefield who has a much higher chakra capacity than Obito lolz happy now?

    I couldn't care less about the fight between Bee and Kisame lol how can you even compare Bee to ITACHI LOL + Itachi has the right tools/techniques at his disposal to counter the weaknesses of other techniques.

    For example: Itachi's Izanami against Edo Tensei.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 11-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  12. #162
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Is that not a fact? Lets say the MS Sharingan then. Bloody hell how stupid are you? Itachi outlasted Sasuke on the battlefield who has a much higher chakra capacity than Obito lolz happy now?

    I couldn't care less about the fight between Bee and Kisame lol how can you even compare Bee to ITACHI LOL + Itachi has the right tools/techniques at his disposal to counter the weaknesses of other techniques.

    For example: Itachi's Izanami against Edo Tensei.
    No need for insults...it'll showcase your stupidity for the whole world to see.

    Now you've switched to MS Sharingan....unless you've been watching the pirated version of Naruto...that's still no enough to control the tailed beasts...so gimme something better.

    How could you say Sasuke has a higher chakra capacity than Obito?....seriously? Please....exercise your brain and put some thoughts into your posts. Back your statements with evidence from either the Manga or Anime.

    Also...blabbing that Itachi has the tech to counter Kamui without specifically stating which tech(s) is just foolish.
     
         
    Last edited by tripol; 11-15-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  13. #163
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    No need for insults...it'll showcase your stupidity for the whole to see.

    Now you've switched to MS Sharingan....unless you've been watching the pirated version of Naruto...that's still no enough to control the tailed beasts...so gimme something better.

    How could you say Sasuke has a higher chakra capacity than Obito?....seriously? Please....exercise your brain and put some thoughts into your posts. Back your statements with evidence from either the Manga or Anime.

    Also...blabbing that Itachi has the tech to counter Kamui without stating specifically stating which tech(s) is just foolish.
    I overtrolled you for sure. You're so mad that you're insulting yourself that hard? indeed your stupidity is to be seen. In case you haven't seen Naruto it is said that the Sharingan can tame the Tailed beasts Wuuups got you there. I'm not going to back up my evidence since it's all in the manga one way or another and i'm simply trolling you anyways since you're making my day with your stupidity.
     
         

  14. #164
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Someone with sharingan can control a tailed beast?....really?....then Kagami is a boss who mind raped Hashirama....Sasuke's father controlled the Juubi and the Uchiha Police Force killed the Sage of Six Paths.

    Don't be a troll....let's argue based on facts.

    When Danzo mentioned tailed beast tamers....the only sharingan user was Madara (not his brother...or anyone in the Uchiha clan from history till date). So ur someone-with-a-sharingan-can-control-the-tailed-beast argument is lame.

    Next....figuring out how a technique works and countering it are two different things. Check out what happened between KillerBee and Kisame. Just because he figured that the water moved with Kisame didn't save him from it.
    Itachi's intelligence is amazing...no doubt...but you are yet to tell me how he would escape it judging from his array of techs at his disposal.

    You are also yet to tell me how he would outlast Obito on the battlefield since he has a much lower chakra capacity.
    Nice arguments. Ignore ixc, he's just a troll. He's too stupid to understand that he's wrong and its a waste of time trying to make him get it. Like how he ignored my the points in every post that does'nt agree with his itachi fapping.

    You know what they say, no point in telling an idiot how dumb he is, because being an idiot, he'll never understand. Thus i'm not responding to that fool either lol.
     
         

  15. #165
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    And this is why you have no credibility and I have nothing more to say to you. I just explained that for Izanami to work(even Itachi said this) You can to copy movement A....movement A is the movement of when kabuto stabbed Itachi. So he has to replicate that movement again and combine them together to create a loop. That is Izanami.

    And I also said(even Itachi said this) Izanami can be broken easily if you just accept your fate. Obito knows this.....he will escape, because even if he accepts his fate in Izanami....that won't change the course of battle in reality.

    And if you can't acknowledge Itachi's real self(a flawed character) then you are bound to fail.....through the words of your own fav character.....now SIT DOWN!
    Just make it where he has to get over Rin dying. Oh wait he cant
     
         

  16. #166
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Nice arguments. Ignore ixc, he's just a troll. He's too stupid to understand that he's wrong and its a waste of time trying to make him get it. Like how he ignored my the points in every post that does'nt agree with his itachi fapping.

    You know what they say, no point in telling an idiot how dumb he is, because being an idiot, he'll never understand. Thus i'm not responding to that fool either lol.
    What are you stupid? I SMELL ANOTHER FAN. HAHAHA i'll add you to my signature lolz you're obviously mad.
     
         

  17. #167
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Nice arguments. Ignore ixc, he's just a troll. He's too stupid to understand that he's wrong and its a waste of time trying to make him get it. Like how he ignored my the points in every post that does'nt agree with his itachi fapping.

    You know what they say, no point in telling an idiot how dumb he is, because being an idiot, he'll never understand. Thus i'm not responding to that fool either lol.
    I should have known better I guess.
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    The thread states that, with knowledge, Itachi could have killed Obito.

    Then the question is... Why didn't he?

    Itachi loved Konoha. Obito was a threat to Konoha, Sasuke and the whole ninja world. Three things that Itachi tried to protect. Konoha was the village he loved, Sasuke is obvious and the whole ninja world? By massacring the Uchiha clan to prevent a 4th world war, and stopping Edo Tensei.

    All Itachi would have had to do is locate Tobi and take him down in battle. If Itachi were to keep locating Tobi if he were to keep phasing away from Itachi, soon enough he'd have to engage in battle.

    With knowledge, Itachi would have won...

    Well, the thing with that is it's kind of the THING your SUPPOSED to do with ninjas is to keep your techniques and yourself secret from anybody that could be an enemy. Telling your opponent your abilities gives them the ability to find counters. If you learn something about somebody, you'd be stupid not to use it against them in a life-and-death battle. So the whole "knowledge" thing is a weak argument.

    So Tobi finds out that pressure in the air current builds when someone uses Amaterasu, and then when Itachi uses it, he is just supposed to sit there and say "Oh, well I wasn't supposed to know this. It doesn't work in Itachi's favor. I'll stand here and take it".
     
         

  19. #169
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    I should have known better I guess.
    Yeah, what's funny is he thinks i'm mad and hes actually the one sending me pms's over that 1 post.
     
         

  20. #170
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    The thread states that, with knowledge, Itachi could have killed Obito.

    Then the question is... Why didn't he?
    I take it you didn't get past the first point.

    But don't worry, you're not the only one. Not by a long-shot.
     
         

  21. #171
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    I'm a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85ujwW26ak to make people ignore me because they know i'm a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85ujwW26ak in making them mad.
     
         

  22. #172
    Member moyo's Avatar
    Status
    moyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    tobi knew itachi was going to die anyway so why kill him
     
         

  23. #173
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    I love how you keep out the part where Obito is calling Itachi a failure.



    Itachi met with Obito but could just not find a way to beat him. Obito has both Senju and Uchiha abilities so he's definitely stronger. Of course Itachi could still Totsuka him or something, but Itachi already had enough knowledge if he planned that. He just lacked the ABILITY.
     
         

  24. #174
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Obito used Izanagi to escape the fail-safe, so what? We don't know how much knowledge Itachi had, we only know that Obito distanced himself from Akatsuki while Itachi was a member, and that Obito didn't attack Konoha or return to Akatsuki until he knew Itachi's death was immediately forthcoming.
     
         

  25. #175
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Obito used Izanagi to escape the fail-safe, so what?
    I believe he just kamuid it
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •