Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 90
  1. #51
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    This is pathetic.

    I love it when people try and prove things using such shitty 'arguments'.

    I mean bro, you just created the entire battle scenario to your own liking, using it as a basis to prove that Minato beats Itachi. Really?

    It's just like me saying;

    Minato FTG's behind Itachi. He's (Minato) already in Tsukuyomi. GG.

    Good jahp OP. Good jahp. :D
    spoken like someone who has an Itachi avatar and sig......
     
         

  2. #52
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Minato would use his space-time jutsu and go after Itachi. Itachi could not evade it and receive a beating by Minato. Itachi would use Katon Gokakyu No Jutsu but Minato would evade it easily. Minato again would use space-time justu but with a kunai this time but Itachi uses Crow Bunshin and prepares tu use Amaterasu but Minato evades it easily again but Minato didn't notice Itachi caught him in wires and use Amaterasu but Minato evades at the last moment but Amaterasu caughts his leg.

    Minato use the speed of light and frees himself from Amaterasu and hitting Itachi with Rasengan. Itachi badly wounded uses Susano'o but Minato summons Gamabunta but Itachi attacks Gamabunta with Totsuka Sword sealing him but that's not a problem and Minato summons him again (he may do it again because the Summon justu is of temporay space).

    Once summoned again he teleports with Gamabunta inside Susano'o crushing Itachi and if not Minato uses Rasengan and is all over.


    (If Minato is caught with Amaterasu he isn't getting it off. Has he done anything that would even imply that thats possible? Has anyone done so? And being sealed inside the totsuka blade isnt like being teleported somewhere else. Its permanent genjutsu. The opponent is sealed in a genjutsu stupor for all eternity. And if Minato gets caught with wires.....their is no evading Amaterasu. He's done. you either get out of the casters sight instantly or its over.)

    Would he be too fast for Itachi?

    Please note this is not my comment. I'm posting it from another website. To a person to which I don't know.
    Tsukuyomi, done.
     
         

  3. #53
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    ur assumptions for all you know he used a weaker genjutsu, fact still remains it took 2 others to get him out .

    Yet, Jiraya alone was able to break his genjutsu, your point?
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Tsukuyomi, done.
    More great logic from Itachi fan ! Just simply awesome, Solid evidence, Outstanding, I'm speechless right now that was amazing seriously! A mean just like that BAMMMM minato never knew what hit him eh?

    Seriously people completely overestimate that jutsu it's incredible.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yet, Jiraya alone was able to break his genjutsu, your point?
    as i said it's your assumption i have brought you the manga page of both of them break the genjutsu with naruto,

    he used a weaker genjutsu on the kid (the kid jiraya broke out of the genjutsu)
     
         

  6. #56
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    as i said it's your assumption i have brought you the manga page of both of them break the genjutsu with naruto,

    he used a weaker genjutsu on the kid (the kid jiraya broke out of the genjutsu)
    Firstly it was a girl, secondly it what makes you believe the genjutsu was weaker? Assumption? It was a sharingan genjutsu if you don't know, which should obviously be stronger than the little finger genjutsu he did on Naruto. Here is the page
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Firstly it was a girl, secondly it what makes you believe the genjutsu was weaker? Assumption? It was a sharingan genjutsu if you don't know, which should obviously be stronger than the little finger genjutsu he did on Naruto. Here is the page
    yet again you refuse to stick with the manga it took two people to break him out the one he used on the kid could have been weaker, itachi took it easy on the kid and perharps a genjutsu similar to kabuto's that puts you to sleep (we all know itachi is a good guy) to say it was a strong one is still ur assumption

    fact still remains it took 2 people to break naruto out what more can i say
     
         

  8. #58
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flee on sight or risk rape at
    any time
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Itachi can create genjutsu that completely mimic the landscape including teammates that S rank criminals can't discern from reality. When an average person is trapped in this same jutsu, realizes it and escapes by themselves, then i'll give this to minato.
    Well two can play that game. Until Itachi traps an intelligent kage level shinobi with it, I give this to Minato. See how easy that is? Lets get something straight here. I dont agree with the OP. But to say Itachi will take someone like Minato down without ms is well ludicrous to say the least.
    And just for the record, even Naruto realised he was in a gen jutsu after a while. He just didnt have the
    skill to break it.
     
         

  9. #59
    Mokuton Sage Senju Kinko's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kinko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    How does that prove he has the 411 on Minato? It doesn't matter if he did anyway, Raikage knew all of his abilities yet never managed to lang a hit on Minato.

    Minato also has the 411 on Itachi since he's been watching from inside naruto.

    Minato Is to fast for itachi, Itachi's best attacks are his biggest weaknesses also. itachi would have a hard time dealing with the summons and waste a great amount of the little chakra he has trying to fight them off.

    How does he plan on hitting Minato? Minato is known for his intelligence how would he get caught in basic genjutsu considering that Sharingan is common knowledge. You're undermining Minato intelligence and abilities....

    He can't physical see of react to minato speed.
    Can't physical react huh?

    Killer bee was able to catch minato off guard while fightning A




    Bee couldn't even do that Itachi






    All because your fast doesn't mean your not able to get hit proof

    Minato tryed teleporting behind killer bee and bee caught him slipping again minato didn't know that killer had the knife to his stomach until he looked down





    Itachi even warned killer bee he was behind him swung and still missed




    Killer bee is a ninja with great speed look at the distance he's at when naruto & A are having a battle of speed and was still able to leap and protect naruto.


     
         

  10. #60
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    This thread shouldve died, however thsi is what ill say, both opponents are smart enough to outsmart the other.
    Now this;

    Just read what Karin is thinking as this will make things clear





    In karin's case being a sensor she can know much more clearly if she is under an illusion.

    There is another way which is attention to detail;







    Sasuke saw right through c's illusion because of the sharingan's insight, the sharigan saw right through it. Juugo thought sasuke has been taken out by darui/A, however that was an illusion, which sasuke saw right through it due to the attention to detail the sharigan allows. Obviously this ability is easy when you wield a doujutsu, however when you dont you have to rely on your intelligence and note the slightest of inconsistency which gave away the illusion

    Hope that address that section.

    Next the ability to break an illusion when you are not involved is easy and that is what jiraiya did its called the partened method, when your ally is in an illusion you insert your chakra and bla bla bla. However when the person them self is in the illusion then life becomes hard.

    Not getting involved however just becaue jiraiya used the partened method which is the best method for evading genjutsu, especially sharingan genjutsu doesnt mean that if he is stuck in one or somebody else then can easily get out of it. Orochimaru, couldve done what jiraiya did and disrupted the girl's illusion, however when he himself was in one, that is when life became hard.

    NOT getting involved, just addressing issues that is incorrect
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-13-2012 at 11:44 PM.

  11. #61
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    yet again you refuse to stick with the manga it took two people to break him out the one he used on the kid could have been weaker, itachi took it easy on the kid and perharps a genjutsu similar to kabuto's that puts you to sleep (we all know itachi is a good guy) to say it was a strong one is still ur assumption

    fact still remains it took 2 people to break naruto out what more can i say
    Yet you only make assumptions by stating that the genjutsu was weaker with no proof. It should have been in the contrary stronger since it's a sharingan genjutsu, eye he always uses when he wants to cast some of them. You talk again about the fact that Sakura and Chiyo were needed to break the genjutsu, but what makes you believe they couldn't break that alone? Not because we see them disturbing chakra together that it means one person can't. Again it's only your assumption especially when we don't know what happened during all the time when Naruto was in a genjutsu. We just see them suddenly around Naruto to help him to break thru it. Onoki broke thru EMS Madaras genjutsu alone. Does that mean the genjutsu was weaker than Itachis?
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    This thread shouldve died, however thsi is what ill say, both opponents are smart enough to outsmart the other.
    Now this;

    Just read what Karin is thinking as this will make things clear





    Hope that address that section.

    Next the ability to break an illusion when you are not involved is easy and that is what jiraiya did its called the partened method, when your ally is in an illusion you insert your chakra and bla bla bla. However when the person them self is in the illusion then life becomes hard.

    Not getting involved however just becaue jiraiya used the partened method which is the best method for evading genjutsu, especially sharingan genjutsu doesnt mean that if he is stuck in one or somebody else then can easily get out of it. Orochimaru, couldve done what jiraiya did and disrupted the girl's illusion, however when he himself was in one, that is when life became hard
    you are as witted as always
     
         

  13. #63
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obsessed with Fairy Tail now.
    ._.
     



    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Oh how I've missed these threads.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Kinko View Post
    Can't physical react huh?

    Killer bee was able to catch minato off guard while fightning A




    Bee couldn't even do that Itachi






    All because your fast doesn't mean your not able to get hit proof

    Minato tryed teleporting behind killer bee and bee caught him slipping again minato didn't know that killer had the knife to his stomach until he looked down





    Itachi even warned killer bee he was behind him swung and still missed




    Killer bee is a ninja with great speed look at the distance he's at when naruto & A are having a battle of speed and was still able to leap and protect naruto.


    Bee was able to hit raikage out of the way because he seen minato appear?

    Minato stood on his back before his attacked the raikage giving him time to get him out of the way. Minato could of one hit him and bee wouldn't have been able to move him out of the way. Not to mention bee was looking right at Minato.

    Minato never blitzed him because he never attacked at soon as he appeared giving bee the time to react.
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    how about minato getting caught in tsukuyomi right at the beginning?? here`s a scenario :D
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yet you only make assumptions by stating that the genjutsu was weaker with no proof. It should have been in the contrary stronger since it's a sharingan genjutsu, eye he always uses when he wants to cast some of them. You talk again about the fact that Sakura and Chiyo were needed to break the genjutsu, but what makes you believe they couldn't break that alone? Not because we see them disturbing chakra together that it means one person can't. Again it's only your assumption especially when we don't know what happened during all the time when Naruto was in a genjutsu. We just see them suddenly around Naruto to help him to break thru it. Onoki broke thru EMS Madaras genjutsu alone. Does that mean the genjutsu was weaker than Itachis?
    @ 1st bold ; where is ur proof that it is stronger ?

    @ 2nd bold : if it took 1 of them why didn't kishi draw only sakura breaking naruto out like he did with kabuto or as onooki did with raikage explain please ? again your assumptions

    @ doesn't mean it is, but itachi's genjutsu as been said to be special, it took two people to break out of it which is what the manga has shown i don't know what more to tell you
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 11-13-2012 at 11:10 PM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    GAI-ZILLA gonna rampage
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Minato doesn't stand up to Itachi at all. The only problem that Minato has is his "flying thunder god technique" which would prove pretty much useless when he doesn't have techniques that would disarm susanoo
     
         

  18. #68
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    @ 1st bold ; where is ur proof that it is stronger ?

    @ 2nd bold : if it took 1 of them why didn't kishi draw only sakura breaking him out like he did with kabuto or as onooki did with raikage explain please ? again your assumptions

    @ doesn't mean it is, but itachi's genjutsu as been said to be special, it took two people to break out of it which is what the manga has shown i don't know what more to tell you
    Ok if you believe Itachi's finger genjutsu is stronger or more special like you say than EMS Madaras genjutsu i'm done
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Ok if you believe Itachi's finger genjutsu is stronger or more special like you say than EMS Madaras genjutsu i'm done
    putting words in my mouth i see

    re-read my post i said it doesn't mean that itachi's finger genjutsu is stronger them madara's but itachi's genjutsu is special.

    if you refuse to follow the manga and continue to make ur speculations i am done
     
         

  20. #70
    Mokuton Sage Senju Kinko's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kinko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Bee was able to hit raikage out of the way because he seen minato appear?

    Minato stood on his back before his attacked the raikage giving him time to get him out of the way. Minato could of one hit him and bee wouldn't have been able to move him out of the way. Not to mention bee was looking right at Minato.

    Minato never blitzed him because he never attacked at soon as he appeared giving bee the time to react.
    That's like saying if obito blitz instead of yapping his to minato in this scence he would of won? He got caught off guard on it happens .



     
         

  21. #71
    Member Ole's Avatar
    Status
    Ole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    With Itachis analyzing skills, he would easily take down Minato as he finds a loophole to every jutsu. You can't even begin to imagine how Itachi would beat Minato. Additionally Itachi is faster and stronger than Sasuke in EVERY aspect if it weren't for his sickness PERIOD
     
         

  22. #72
    Member Hokage Fourth's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Fourth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Goes either way,but at the end of the day Itachi fails in comparison with Minato eg

    Minato has no special clan or Kekei Genkei
    Genius in many ways showing one of his feats in beating Obito with no info on him

    Itachi has the Sharingan and special clan traits
    Genius even among the Uchiha but still doesnt compare to Minato

    The fight can go either way but at the end of the day Minato wins sadly.
     
         

  23. #73
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    I know a lot of people have trouble figuring out how Minato would even get inside a Susanoo, but it's really not that hard.
    They seem to forget that Minato is also incredibly smart, a genius. He marks a stone or something with the S/T, then once Itachi hovers over it (even if it's by accident), Minato teleports inside it and bam, it's game over.
     
         

  24. #74
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Minato would use his space-time jutsu and go after Itachi. Itachi could not evade it and receive a beating by Minato. Itachi would use Katon Gokakyu No Jutsu but Minato would evade it easily. Minato again would use space-time justu but with a kunai this time but Itachi uses Crow Bunshin and prepares tu use Amaterasu but Minato evades it easily again but Minato didn't notice Itachi caught him in wires and use Amaterasu but Minato evades at the last moment but Amaterasu caughts his leg.

    Minato use the speed of light and frees himself from Amaterasu and hitting Itachi with Rasengan. Itachi badly wounded uses Susano'o but Minato summons Gamabunta but Itachi attacks Gamabunta with Totsuka Sword sealing him but that's not a problem and Minato summons him again (he may do it again because the Summon justu is of temporay space).

    Once summoned again he teleports with Gamabunta inside Susano'o crushing Itachi and if not Minato uses Rasengan and is all over.


    (If Minato is caught with Amaterasu he isn't getting it off. Has he done anything that would even imply that thats possible? Has anyone done so? And being sealed inside the totsuka blade isnt like being teleported somewhere else. Its permanent genjutsu. The opponent is sealed in a genjutsu stupor for all eternity. And if Minato gets caught with wires.....their is no evading Amaterasu. He's done. you either get out of the casters sight instantly or its over.)

    Would he be too fast for Itachi?

    Please note this is not my comment. I'm posting it from another website. To a person to which I don't know.
    A SCENARIO base on what? fanboys view... lol
     
         

  25. #75
    Member Hokage Fourth's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Fourth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Minato Beats Itachi. Scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    With Itachis analyzing skills, he would easily take down Minato as he finds a loophole to every jutsu. You can't even begin to imagine how Itachi would beat Minato. Additionally Itachi is faster and stronger than Sasuke in EVERY aspect if it weren't for his sickness PERIOD

    Itachi's Analyzing skills? Look at Minato's,Able to analyze the weaknesses of Chidori when Kakashi used it in battle for the first time and able to analyze Tobi/Obito's space time technique and his solidfication technique.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •