Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

Re: When were you first introduced to Naruto? Explain.

Saw it on Toonami

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My friend always used to tell me about it but i was skeptical cause he was not explaning correctly until 1day i saw it on the guide and was kinf of hype the 1st episode i saw was when sasuke fought orochimaru in the forest of death i was like this is o.d cool then i started watching it from the beginning and understanding everything i was yeah cool..Then about 3years ago i started reading the manga and i had to catch up and learn everything so i started from the beginnig it took me like a week to catch up frpm reading non stop then i just been keeping up and learning everything and i became kind of a naruto genius

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, i had a cousin that had the first volume of the manga. That was... when there was just 7 or 10 volumes out? Anyway, i read it and it seemed cool. However, i didn't read anymore because i had no idea where the hell my cousin got it T.T. I saw the anime on cartoon network. I had no idea what was going on, but i was hooked :D. I was younger then. About 7 years ago, where i could pay attention to stuff, i started to watch episodes of Naruto, I started with subtitles and never came back. I waited for episodes, and websites just weren't updating. There were really no good episodes.... I just zoned out. Then a little while after, Shippuden came out :D I had initially heard about it, and i was hoping it would air on toonami... because i thought it would be good, regardless of how crappy english is, but disaster struck when toonami was cancelled. I was shocked. I searched on the interwebs for episodes, but me back then.... I thought the videos were crappy.

Two years ago, i found a website. It had the episodes i wanted and I was happy :D. But when i saw the first episode, I thought to myself (Being an idiot ;___; ) this can't be the first episode.......... It has nothing to do with leaving off at the first part!!!! I had only watched the first 2-3 minutes though.. *Sigh* About a year and a half ago, I watched the first episode again. AND BOY WAS I HAPPY :D i realized the HUUUUUUGE mistake i made. Of course i didn't watch all the episodes up to that date. My internet connection was terrible. Then i got HULU. There's ads, but i like watching stuff on portables and stuff like that... And there was other anime....... The point is, i caught up to date :D.

Between those years though, I read some more manga. There were a ton of volumes there... I RENTED ALL OF THEM!!!!! There were some missing. Like two or three. I thought nothing was important in them. Even though they were the ones with Sasuke killing Itachi and Pain killing Jiraiya......... ANYWAY. About 6-7 months ago i found out: YOU CAN READ MANGA ONLINE!!!!!! I WAS SO STUPID!!!! So i reread all of the chapters. ALL OF THEM! I laughed, I cried, I got reborn. You get the point. I caught up RIGHT before Tobi revealed himself. GREAT TIMING, EH?!

The point is, it has been a journey for me. It was my first manga and my first anime. I wouldn't have had it any other way..... Naruto really has affected the way i think about things. Like friendship and not giving up on stuff. It is and will always be my favorite.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well an old friend of mine from a few years ago was obsessed with it, i kind of made fun out of him for watching it all the time. A few months ago i decided to watch a couple of episodes to see why he was obsessed with it... i see why and now i'm totally addicted making me look a total idiot for making fun of him all those years ago.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I first saw naruto on tv in my country in was showed first time and i like it.

Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers

I never liked anime in general until I saw my brother watching Naruto. At first I thought it was dumb
    but one day decided to give it a try and loved it

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My uncle used to get the Jap. versions of the manga, around when It first came out, and I used to go to his place and he would read them to me, like, when I was 6. I use to love it the series as a kid, mostly because he use to do all the voices.:P

When my uncle died, Naruto, and manga really, left my life because my aunty sold all of his manga, and it wasn’t till I was 13 that I randomly flicked the channels one boarding day to find the Naruto anime on. I was shocked that the manga was a TV show! ( I didn’t know about anime then ) I watch that show till then ban it because the parents began complained It was to violate.

Now, i own almost every manga vol, and read Naruto the moment it comes out online! Simplify because it is a share memory of my uncle, and I what to read it till the end!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you refuse to walk with the
    reapers, you will burn with
    the saints.

The anime about five to six years ago. I told some of my friends about it and got them hooked on it too.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I watched the anime on Jetix when I was younger then started getting the books six years ago and read the manga five years ago.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5th grade, toonami, friend tells me to check out the show he was watching. There was a 3 episode special that day, the beginning of the forest of death.

Decide to watch it (back then the only cartoons I watched were Nickelodeon shows. I had never seen an anime, so I never saw anyone die in tv shows.)

was expecting a happy adventure show

my face the entire 3 episodes

I've been hooked ever since. Oro just seemed so scary at the time.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR

Anime, i was only just getting into it at the time (naruto wasn't my first anime though)
    And even tho i saw the adverts of it when the anime first started i didn't really care much about it, it was only around the shippuden time did i decide to look into it lol
    So while watching the ship i was also going bk watching the first lot of naruto - confusing at times i tell ya lol.

The sage of the six paths Seira Dark's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cousin, i really liked watching digimon so he told me about naruto.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Hmm, we had a TV channel called Fox Kids, and the brother of my boyfriend used to watch it.
    I knew nothing about it at that time.
    And then, one day we were at their place and arguing on TV channels because he wanted to see Naruto I wanted to see another thing.
    And he was like "You have to see it, it's so cool, etc".
    I was like "No, I won't, bla bla".

But then gave it a chance.

They only aired the first part of it, until Naruto & Gamabunta vs. Shukaku where Naruto transforms into the Nine Fox.

And I was like "Wow, that's badass! I have to see more".

But then, they stopped there because they considered it's too violent for kids, whatever.

And I found myself searching for it on the internet.

Re-watched it until episode 133. (I remember it even now)

It was Chouji's fight with Jirobo. God, that was the first scene in Naruto when I cried like a child.
    I was so happy for him that he fought for his friends and what his friendship with Shikamaru meant, it was pure epicness for me.
    But in the same time, I was sad because he seemed like he's going to die.
    But in a way I was comforted to know that Tsunade was there and I was sure there would be something good going on with them even if they seemed dead.

Then I stopped for like 1-2 years. And then, one day, I was bored at home and decided to re-watch it. People were anyways getting crazy with Shippuden and I was like WTF?! Decided to give it a shot.
    Saw few episodes, stopped again.
    Then re-got bored with mom and started to watch it.
    Then, I got to the day with the anime and started reading the manga as I was too curious to see what was about to happen.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

like 2 months ago from my friend. I thought it was awesome when I first watched it. I have already caught up on all the episodes lol.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah...The memories. Well i remember the first time i watched Naruto like it was 6 years ago. I was coming home from school, i went by the store and bought a frozen lasagna and i sprite. It was a warm summer day and i came home early from school. I sat at my computer and started browsing on youtube and people kept telling me about Naruto, so i decided i would check it out on Veoh...And i loved it from that point on i skipped my next day of school by saying i was sick and watched it almost all day...Naruto is a great childhood memory for me and it will always hold a powerful nostalgic effect on me.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

My dad and I went out to church one day. Afterwards we did out weekly sunday visits over to my uncles house. He was with his friends watch some hentai (or at least that's what I seen come out of his modded xbox). Anyways, my uncle asked if I wanted to watch something cool (I thought it was gonna be anime boobies), I said "sure". Next thing I saw Naruto and Sasuke getting it in. Naruto was my new teenage drug as I was so hooked that I used VHS tapes to record episodes (yes I was poor and couldn't afford internet) and cried when I ran out of tape. Yes me and Naruto's coming together was a unexpected one =/

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################

When I was 7 :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

In my home in CN, Kakashi Vs Zabuza..

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been quite inactive...

About 4 months ago (: I knew it existed about 3 years ago but I got into Bleach before hand and well yeah, but now I love it

Page 2 of 2 « First 12