Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 45
  1. #1
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    My Top Ten

    I wanted to discuss something unrelated to Naruto for a change. So, for your perusal, here are my top ten favorite films.

    1. The Royal Tenenbaums

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    This is the prodigious director Wes Anderson's greatest film, in my opinion. The absolutely all star cast is not just for show. The story is well written, being the perfect mix of drama and comedy. Additionally, the cinematography is absolutely fantastic. Watch it. Now.

    2. Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno)

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    This film is truly Unique. A true masterpiece by Guillermo del Toro, it is a positively captivating blend of fantasy and historical fiction. Definitely worth reading the subtitles, which shouldn't be a problem for members of the base.

    3. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    The intro text in the trailer isn't an exaggeration. This movie is fantastic. It's Humphrey Bogart's best work in my opinion, even better than Casablanca.

    4. The Fifth Element

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    This is my favorite sci-fi film. It is my favorite film starring Bruce Willis. Therefore, it is chocked full of win. Furthermore, the roles of Ruby Rhod and Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (played by Chris Tucker and Gary Oldman, respectively) just sell this movie.

    5. The 10th Kingdom

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    Originally aired as a Hallmark series, this isn't truly a movie, but watched all together, it's one of the finest (~7 hour) fantasy movies you could hope to watch. It's a childhood favorite of mine. If you've got the time, I highly recommend it.

    6. The Great Mouse Detective

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    I had to include a Disney production in my top ten, and The Great Mouse Detective is the irrefutable peak of Disney cartoon films, in my opinion. Vincent Price as Professor Ratigan is priceless.

    7. Inglorious Basterds

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    I adore Quentin Tarantino, and this is perhaps his best executed work. The action and dark humor pair well together. Additionally, while Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) is delightful, Col. Hans "The Jew Hunter" Landa (Christoph Waltz) really carries the film.

    8. Rolling Kansas

    Trailer:

    Sorry for the shitty trailer, skip ahead to ~36s to avoid the crap.

    Why I Love It:
    A highly underrated and unknown work, this is my favorite straight comedy. The presentation is delectably dry, but somehow the film remains campy in the most captivating way. This is one of the few movies to literally make me laugh out loud.

    9. The Green Mile

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    A seriously superior dramatic work. Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan work so well together, and the story is deeply moving. As a testament to how good this film is, when AMC had a marathon, I watched The Green Mile five times in a row.

    10. Castle in the Sky (Tenkû No Shiro Rapyuta)

    Trailer:


    Why I Love It:
    Studio Ghibli, run by Hayao Miyazaki, is always top-notch. Amongst all of their films, Castle in the Sky has always held a special place in my heart. The dubbed version is actually OK, but, as always, dubs are where it's at.


    Honorable Mentions (Alphabetical Order):
    The African Queen, A Christmas Story, Cop Out, Curse of the Golden Flower, The Hangover, Mars Attacks, Muppet Treasure Island, The Princess Bride, Snatch, The Star Wars Saga, & Young Frankenstein.

    What are your top movies? I would love to hear your recommendations.
     
         

  2. #2
    F*ck off ya dirty hobo Elementalist's Avatar
    Status
    Elementalist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In sleep mode...........
    Posts
    2,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?
     



    Re: My Top Ten

    all I've seen is the green mile...
     
         

  3. #3
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalist View Post
    all I've seen is the green mile...
    Well, I suggest you get busy watching the remaining nine!
     
         

  4. #4
    Legendary Kunoichi
    Status
    NUNSG Kunoichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Slug Princess
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Never heard of. Any of these.
     
         

  5. #5
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by NUNSG Kunoichi View Post
    Never heard of. Any of these.
    Then watch them... all :scorps:
     
         

  6. #6
    Inuzuka Pride LiirKo's Avatar
    Status
    LiirKo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Nice, ive seen some of them like the green mile, 5th element, Pan Laybrinth (love it), and castle in the sky
     
         

  7. #7
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    I have not heard of most of them. But i like batman movies, expecially the Nolan trilogy.
     
         

  8. #8
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by El Batman View Post
    I have not heard of most of them. But i like batman movies, expecially the Nolan trilogy.
    Really, El Batman likes Batman movies?

    Like everyone, I really enjoyed the second film of the Dark Knight Series best. The other two were just Ok.

    Honestly, I really like the campy-ness of Batman & Robin:
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..............................
    ...........
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..........
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    ive seen the fifth element and inglorious basterds, and heard of the green mile, as for the rest never heard of them
     
         

  10. #10
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalist View Post
    all I've seen is the green mile...
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNSG Kunoichi View Post
    Never heard of. Any of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Batman View Post
    I have not heard of most of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    ive seen the fifth element and inglorious basterds, and heard of the green mile, as for the rest never heard of them
    Wait, let alone watching it! Really? No one has even heard about half of these? Seriously, this is despairing.

    Though, I won't lie - there are certain movies whom I didn't heard of too in this list (notably Castle in the Sky, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Rolling Kansas & A Christmas Story).

    A very nice list though. One thing I love about your list is that it's very diversified. It goes from dark films to comedy movies to action movies to kids' movies to even independent movies. I sincerely respect these kind of movie-watchers!

    As for my Top 10, I don't even know it clearly.

    10 Franchises I love: Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Godfather, Dark Knight Series, Avengers, Pirates of Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes, JAWS, Kill Bill & American Pie.

    Movies I love: Inception, Forest Gump, V for Vendetta, Apocalypto, Inglourious Bastards, Avatar, Titanic, A Beautiful Mind, 300, The Prestige, The Departed, Shutter Island, Memento, The Surrogate, The Lion King, The Exorcist, Nightmare On Elmstreet, 28 Days Later, Pulp Fiction, Black Swan, Juno, Kick-Ass, Hangover.

    I think that's mostly it - barring some I must have forgotten and Bollywood movies that I left out.
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchiha's Madara endo's Avatar
    Status
    endo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chilling with the Uchiha
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by NUNSG Kunoichi View Post
    Never heard of. Any of these.
    Good I thought I was the only one
     
         

  12. #12
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    These movies are great, I did prefer the Lord of the Rings Trilogy to a lot of these though. It can be a boring trilogy if it's not the type of movie you like though, I'll admit. Another one I would put in mine is Howl's moving castle. The Raiders of the lost Ark was great also, I remember watching it along with Star Wars when I was younger.

    The Royal Tenenbaums was a favorite of mine along with The Green Mile.

    I'll always love Toy Story no matter how old I get, along with most of the earlier Pixar films. The latest Star Trek movie was awesome.

    I really can't narrow it down to ten
     
         

  13. #13
    King Kai North Kai's Avatar
    Status
    North Kai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    500
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    1. Lord Of The Rings
    2. The Hobbit
    3. Nolans Batman
    4. Inception
    5. Shawshank Redemption
    6. The Godfather
    7. Pulp Fiction
    8. The Good The Bad And The Ugly
    9. Schiendlers List
    10. Saving Private Ryan
     
         

  14. #14
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Wait, let alone watching it! Really? No one has even heard about half of these? Seriously, this is despairing.

    (1)Though, I won't lie - there are certain movies whom I didn't heard of too in this list (notably Castle in the Sky, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Rolling Kansas & A Christmas Story).

    (2)A very nice list though. One thing I love about your list is that it's very diversified. It goes from dark films to comedy movies to action movies to kids' movies to even independent movies. I sincerely respect these kind of movie-watchers!

    3As for my Top 10, I don't even know it clearly.

    (4)10 Franchises I love: Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Godfather, Dark Knight Series, Avengers, Pirates of Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes, JAWS, Kill Bill & American Pie.

    (4)Movies I love: Inception, Forest Gump, V for Vendetta, Apocalypto, Inglourious Bastards, Avatar, Titanic, A Beautiful Mind, 300, The Prestige, The Departed, Shutter Island, Memento, The Surrogate, The Lion King, The Exorcist, Nightmare On Elmstreet, 28 Days Later, Pulp Fiction, Black Swan, Juno, Kick-Ass, Hangover.

    (5)I think that's mostly it - barring some I must have forgotten and Bollywood movies that I left out.
    (1) Yeah, I understand that. No one has heard of Rolling Kansas. It's a very obscure film, but I love it.

    (2) Yeah, I like to watch everything. My one exception is I'm not a big fan of the horror genre, but I do like some movies such as Stephen King's It.

    (3) It was tough for me to winnow it down to ten and order them. All of that list changes constantly for me with the exception that The Royal Tenenbaums will always be my favorite (until something truly spectacular comes out).

    (4) Good series and movies all around. I enjoyed all the ones I've seen. The only two I haven't are Apocalypto and Black Swan.

    (5) I dig the appreciation of Bollywood. One of my Indian friends is a big movie buff and he makes me watch that kind of stuff every once in a while. I can't say I've ever really been disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    Good I thought I was the only one
    , you guys need to diversify and expand your movie watching!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    These movies are great, I did prefer the Lord of the Rings Trilogy to a lot of these though. It can be a boring trilogy if it's not the type of movie you like though, I'll admit. Another one I would put in mine is Howl's moving castle. The Raiders of the lost Ark was great also, I remember watching it along with Star Wars when I was younger.

    The Royal Tenenbaums was a favorite of mine along with The Green Mile.

    I'll always love Toy Story no matter how old I get, along with most of the earlier Pixar films. The latest Star Trek movie was awesome.

    I really can't narrow it down to ten
    I really enjoyed LOTR, but it just wasn't at the top for me. Howl's Moving Castle is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite Studio Ghibli production. If you haven't watched all of them, do it! Raiders and Star Wars will always be classic, but I will say that I like Han Solo better than Indiana Jones

    Everything Pixar (except the Cars series for me) is fantastic. I'm kind of ambivalent about the last Star Trek.

    Making a top ten is hard. It took me a lot of time to think it out. It all changes constantly for me, but this is where I'm at now.

    Quote Originally Posted by North Kai View Post
    1. Lord Of The Rings
    2. The Hobbit
    3. Nolans Batman
    4. Inception
    5. Shawshank Redemption
    6. The Godfather
    7. Pulp Fiction
    8. The Good The Bad And The Ugly
    9. Schiendlers List
    10. Saving Private Ryan
    That's a good, solid list. Did you decide to make preemptive room for The Hobbit? I hope it lives up to your expectations. I think that because the book was my favorite of the series, the movie might be able to surpass its predecessors. Aside from The Hobbit, I saw and thoroughly enjoyed all of those films.
     
         

  15. #15
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    (2) Yeah, I like to watch everything. My one exception is I'm not a big fan of the horror genre, but I do like some movies such as Stephen King's It.

    (4) Good series and movies all around. I enjoyed all the ones I've seen. The only two I haven't are Apocalypto and Black Swan.

    (5) I dig the appreciation of Bollywood. One of my Indian friends is a big movie buff and he makes me watch that kind of stuff every once in a while. I can't say I've ever really been disappointed.
    I'm not a fan of horror genre either; or rather I barely like any of the modern horror movies. Nowadays, horror movies tend to either be laughable or just be a generous dose of gore and blood. Barely spooks and chills that are generated by story and plot itself.

    Apocalypto is one of my favorite movie ever. Don't really know how to describe it though. It's one of the most unique movie you can find with lots of hidden layers. I loved Black Swan; not really because of its story but mostly how it goes deep into the main character's psyche (played by N.Portman). I've rarely seen a movie that goes so deep and so wonderfully into a character's mind.

    The problem is I've perhaps seen more Bollywood movies than American/European movies in my life; even though I don't live in Asia. In a way, it's even more harder to narrow my Bollywood list to a Top 10...
     
         

  16. #16
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I'm not a fan of horror genre either; or rather I barely like any of the modern horror movies. Nowadays, horror movies tend to either be laughable or just be a generous dose of gore and blood. Barely spooks and chills that are generated by story and plot itself.

    Apocalypto is one of my favorite movie ever. Don't really know how to describe it though. It's one of the most unique movie you can find with lots of hidden layers. I loved Black Swan; not really because of its story but mostly how it goes deep into the main character's psyche (played by N.Portman). I've rarely seen a movie that goes so deep and so wonderfully into a character's mind.

    The problem is I've perhaps seen more Bollywood movies than American/European movies in my life; even though I don't live in Asia. In a way, it's even more harder to narrow my Bollywood list to a Top 10...
    I couldn't have said it better concerning horror movies.

    I've been meaning to watch Black Swan for a while, now I've definitely got to see it. I never ended up watching Apocalypto because some friends of mine gave it a poor review, but they've been wrong before.

    , that's because Bollywood pumps out one hundred times more movies than the rest of the world combined.
     
         

  17. #17
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    I couldn't have said it better concerning horror movies.

    I've been meaning to watch Black Swan for a while, now I've definitely got to see it. I never ended up watching Apocalypto because some friends of mine gave it a poor review, but they've been wrong before.

    , that's because Bollywood pumps out one hundred times more movies than the rest of the world combined.
    Thanks

    Well, every people got different opinions on certain movies. For example, I don't like a masterpiece like Schiendlers List. I've seen certain glimpses of great acting and direction but I never appreciate a story. Still, that doesn't change much things.

    Yeah but in my case, it's because I've been exposed (or shall I say over-expose to it) since 3 years old. And I'm still an extremely ardent follower of their movies.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    All of them are amazing
     
         

  19. #19
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    All of them are amazing
    I think you're the first person to have seen all of them. Props to you, good sir.
     
         

  20. #20
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Seen most of them (Castle in the Sky, Green Mile, Basterds, Great mouse detective, fith element, pans labyrinth) love those films aswell but my favourites are different.
    In no real order:
    Lion King - Epic epic film, I still cry when Scar kills his brother...
    Fight Club - Can't talk about why I like it, thats the rules!
    Memento - SaaaadPanda I recomend you watch this film, brilliant!
    The great Escape - Also think you need to watch
    The Hangover -
    Pokémon movie one - Come on who doesn't?
    LOTR trilogy - Awesome films
    Batman Nolan style - Epicness
    American History X - Watch it!!!!!
    Lucky Number Sleven - epic watch
    Casino Royale (and the other bond films apart from Quantum of Solace) - Pure brilliance
    Shawshank Redemption
     
         

  21. #21
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Seen most of them (Castle in the Sky, Green Mile, Basterds, Great mouse detective, fith element, pans labyrinth) love those films aswell but my favourites are different.
    In no real order:
    Lion King - Epic epic film, I still cry when Scar kills his brother...
    Fight Club - Can't talk about why I like it, thats the rules!
    Memento - SaaaadPanda I recomend you watch this film, brilliant!
    The great Escape - Also think you need to watch
    The Hangover -
    Pokémon movie one - Come on who doesn't?
    LOTR trilogy - Awesome films
    Batman Nolan style - Epicness
    American History X - Watch it!!!!!
    Lucky Number Sleven - epic watch
    Casino Royale (and the other bond films apart from Quantum of Solace) - Pure brilliance
    Shawshank Redemption
    Nice list. I've actually had the fortune of seeing all of those films except Shawshank Redemption. It's going on my list of things to watch right now!
     
         

  22. #22
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Nice list. I've actually had the fortune of seeing all of those films except Shawshank Redemption. It's going on my list of things to watch right now!
    You won't regret it, such an amazing film that you get sucked into. Any films that you can say for me to watch?

    Oh thought of another film I love - Leon!
     
         
    Last edited by Narutohokage7; 07-30-2012 at 06:11 PM.

  23. #23
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    You won't regret it, such an amazing film that you get sucked into. Any films that you can say for me to watch?
    Aside from everything in my list? Hmmm...

    Anything by Studio Ghibli, particularly Grave of Fireflies, Nausicaa of the Vallet of the Wind, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and of course Spirited Away.

    Aside from that, for action try Snatch as well as Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking barrels.

    For Comedy try Planes, Trains, & Automobiles, The Jerk, and Groundhog Day.

    If you like Kung Fu, try Forbidden Kingdom, Bunraku, and Drunken Master.

    That should get you going.
     
         

  24. #24
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Pokémon movie one - Come on who doesn't?
    I think I forgot this on my list. Seriously, I'll end up cry buckets of nostalgia tears if I were to watch Pokémon Movie 1. If this movie is on your favorite movie list, then it means that your childhood was awesome.
     
         

  25. #25
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: My Top Ten

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Aside from everything in my list? Hmmm...

    Anything by Studio Ghibli, particularly Grave of Fireflies, Nausicaa of the Vallet of the Wind, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and of course Spirited Away.

    Aside from that, for action try Snatch as well as Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking barrels.

    For Comedy try Planes, Trains, & Automobiles, The Jerk, and Groundhog Day.

    If you like Kung Fu, try Forbidden Kingdom, Bunraku, and Drunken Master.

    That should get you going.
    Wow, way to name some of my other favourite films! Snatch and Lock, stock, Groundhog day and Planes, trains? Well done!!

    The money pit is legendary comedy :P Mouse Hunt and a few others!

    THIS IS AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK! So many movies that make me feel so... at home back in the past.... BACK TO THE FUTURE!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •