Hybrid View

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

This thread is to discuss Naruto Manga 459 and to Predict Naruto Manga 460.

Online Viewing NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 459 - Page 1
    Direct Download: NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

I've gotta come out and say it, I love where the story is headed; Sasuke is about to be set up to be an Akatsuki member for life, Naruto is in misery b/c he feels that Sasuke is a different person now and is not sure if he can bring him back, and Sakura looks like she's about to turn a new corner in her own life; A+ Kishi.

We first start with Sasuke; I like the fact that Everyone in the conference now knows that Danzo is a Jack ass and A Fraud and I feel that Danzo has lived out his usefulness for what the manga is conserned; And it also seems that we will finally know what the Moon Plan Madara was talking about since he's putting it into action, but I've gotta say its pretty screwed up that Zetsu and Madara are setting up Sasuke to be an Akatsuki member for life; But after reading the new Manga a Second time, It appears that Sasuke Doesnt care that he's Being set up, Infact I think he knows.

Look at this page right here: Naruto 459 page 12 | One Manga; In the Bottom Right Hand corner, he's smiling and laughing at Karins question; He knows he's Gettin Set up Man; If that Were Me, I dont care how cool I acted, I'd be like "Where the Hell did that guy Go?"; I'm Sticking to my Predictoin; Long Term Prediction: He's gonna be the Leader of the Akatsuki by the Next Time Jump; He's Gonna Beat the 8-tails, Lose his Eyesight in the process and Have to take Itachi's eyes giving him EMS; In terms of the coming chapters, Sasuke is gonna kill Danzo and one other Kage, My guess would have to be either the Raikage or the Tsukage.

Next Naruto: In terms of Naruto, I feel he's So burdened by the promise that he's losing his happyness; I feel that by now knowing that Sasuke is apart of the Akatsuki, that he thinks there's no hope; The only thing that would bring him away from Sasuke for the time being is if Sakura lets him out of his promise of a lifetime; He's not gonna get better mentally until he doesnt have to deal with Sasuke on his mind 24/7; Long Term Predictions: He will become the Hokage by the next Time Jump, Kakashi will be the next Hokage until then, For the coming chapters, He'll be let out of his promise of a lifetime by Sakura and he'll go back to Konoha and Help rebuild it.

Finally Sakura: In terms of Sakura, what I got from this chapter is that she has Finally put Sasuke behind her, Not just b/c she stopped crying, or b/c of what Shikamaru said actually made sense; But b/c of what she said to herself in her mind; Look at this page: Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga; She says that she was the one that has caused Naruto the most pain, that she has made nothing but mistakes in her life and that she's not going to make another one.

In my opinion, That means that She made a mistake making Naruto shoulder all the blame, and that she made a mistake to fall for Sasuke when she has someone like Naruto standing right in front of her (Note: I'm Not saying this just B/c I 'm a NaruSaku Fan, but b/c I'm actually analizing the Manga); Long Term Predictions: Sakura is gonna fall for Naruto by the next Time Jump (Please dont Flame); In terms of the coming Chapters, Sakura is gonna either Travel to the and of Iron or wait until he comes back, and let Naruto out of his Promise of a lifetime and Possibly return his Feelings.

This was an Awesome Chapter; It sucks that we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it in the end.

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I've gotta come out and say it, I love where the story is headed; Sasuke is about to be set up to be an Akatsuki member for life, Naruto is in misery b/c he feels that Sasuke is a different person now and is not sure if he can bring him back, and Sakura looks like she's about to turn a new corner in her own life; A+ Kishi.

We first start with Sasuke; I like the fact that Everyone in the conference now knows that Danzo is a Jack ass and A Fraud and I feel that Danzo has lived out his usefulness for what the manga is conserned; And it also seems that we will finally know what the Moon Plan Madara was talking about since he's putting it into action, but I've gotta say its pretty screwed up that Zetsu and Madara are setting up Sasuke to be an Akatsuki member for life; But after reading the new Manga a Second time, It appears that Sasuke Doesnt care that he's Being set up, Infact I think he knows.

Look at this page right here: Naruto 459 page 12 | One Manga; In the Bottom Right Hand corner, he's smiling and laughing at Karins question; He knows he's Gettin Set up Man; If that Were Me, I dont care how cool I acted, I'd be like "Where the Hell did that guy Go?"; I'm Sticking to my Predictoin; Long Term Prediction: He's gonna be the Leader of the Akatsuki by the Next Time Jump; He's Gonna Beat the 8-tails, Lose his Eyesight in the process and Have to take Itachi's eyes giving him EMS; In terms of the coming chapters, Sasuke is gonna kill Danzo and one other Kage, My guess would have to be either the Raikage or the Tsukage.

Next Naruto: In terms of Naruto, I feel he's So burdened by the promise that he's losing his happyness; I feel that by now knowing that Sasuke is apart of the Akatsuki, that he thinks there's no hope; The only thing that would bring him away from Sasuke for the time being is if Sakura lets him out of his promise of a lifetime; He's not gonna get better mentally until he doesnt have to deal with Sasuke on his mind 24/7; Long Term Predictions: He will become the Hokage by the next Time Jump, Kakashi will be the next Hokage until then, For the coming chapters, He'll be let out of his promise of a lifetime by Sakura and he'll go back to Konoha and Help rebuild it.

Finally Sakura: In terms of Sakura, what I got from this chapter is that she has Finally put Sasuke behind her, Not just b/c she stopped crying, or b/c of what Shikamaru said actually made sense; But b/c of what she said to herself in her mind; Look at this page: Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga; She says that she was the one that has caused Naruto the most pain, that she has made nothing but mistakes in her life and that she's not going to make another one.

In my opinion, That means that She made a mistake making Naruto shoulder all the blame, and that she made a mistake to fall for Sasuke when she has someone like Naruto standing right in front of her (Note: I'm Not saying this just B/c I 'm a NaruSaku Fan, but b/c I'm actually analizing the Manga); Long Term Predictions: Sakura is gonna fall for Naruto by the next Time Jump (Please dont Flame); In terms of the coming Chapters, Sakura is gonna either Travel to the and of Iron or wait until he comes back, and let Naruto out of his Promise of a lifetime and Possibly return his Feelings.

This was an Awesome Chapter; It sucks that we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it in the end.
    first off...great analysis and in ur first lil paragraph you said kishi gets and A+, no he gets a A++++++++++++++lol him and his writers are doing great and two weeks might be worth it ....kishi might bring color pages and it might be good for a break: he can gather more info to make the manga better!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    first off...great analysis and in ur first lil paragraph you said kishi gets and A+, no he gets a A++++++++++++++lol him and his writers are doing great and two weeks might be worth it ....kishi might bring color pages and it might be good for a break: he can gather more info to make the manga better!
    Color Pages would be so Awesome; I hope that Happens.

Kishi definately has something planned I cant wait to see what happens in two LONG WEEKS!!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally, Zetsu made his move.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFreak View Post
    Finally, Zetsu made his move.
    Yeah, It was like you knew it was coming, you just didnt know when; But Honestly...I was not expecting "HELLLLOOOOO!!!!!" lol

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont know that other mizukage's body has huge sword like kizame and the same type too?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoJr View Post
    i dont know that other mizukage's body has huge sword like kizame and the same type too?
    What do you mean? are you talking about Kisame's Sharskin Blade?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoJr View Post
    It's just covered in bandages the same way as the Samehada, it doesn't mean they're the same type of sword.

Danzo FTW
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

G'day first post on this forum :D do you thnik believes they need to kill sasuke?

how come everyone rips on danzo so much all the time? hes the slyest legend ever! i hope he becomes leader of alliance if ends up happening now

why do you guys recon zetsu snitched on ? i thought they were all on the same side?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why is there only one half of zetsu, maybe the other one is up to something somewhere?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, It was like you knew it was coming, you just didnt know when; But Honestly...I was not expecting "HELLLLOOOOO!!!!!" lol
    hehe.. I wasn't expecting either. Zetsu is just too coo and creepy l I guess. Imagine of showing himself in the middle of the Kages meeting. KAGES! I mean, that's HUGE.haha

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol what a move!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i found some good predictions in

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/07/naruto-460-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi said you need to kill the person clostest to you inorder to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. but didn't itachi love his brother the most? so how could shisui give him the MS if he wasnt the closest person to itachi?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait where duz it say u have 2 wait 2 weeks?!?!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    wait where duz it say u have 2 wait 2 weeks?!?!
    On OneManga.com; Its homepage says that there will be no SJ next week; They're Usually right.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On OneManga.com; Its homepage says that there will be no SJ next week; They're Usually right.
    :mad: Dats all i can say

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    :mad: Dats all i can say
    I think everyone on this forum agrees with you.

Hunter of sasuke OmegaVegeta2000's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First page!!!!!! of corse another good chapter....cant wait till next week

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow that was great breakdown of the chapters and they all seem possible.

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a really weird feeling about Sasuke, i'm also sure he'll kill a second kage and i'm getting the idea that it'll be the mizukage. As response to that thought i came up.. maybe we'll see Uzumaki Kushina show up maybe even as the new mizukage? xD Its a weird idea but still somehow it shot right into my thoughts..

Also, your pretty good that was a very reliable prediction with some great thoughts up !

Last edited by Hikakuu Yondaimesama; 08-07-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    I have a really weird feeling about Sasuke, i'm also sure he'll kill a second kage and i'm getting the idea that it'll be the mizukage. As response to that thought i came up.. maybe we'll see Uzumaki Kushina show up maybe even as the new mizukage? xD Its a weird idea but still somehow it shot right into my thoughts..
    that would be intresting but i feel that the mizukage is kushina uzumaki

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yeah i also think she might be kushinai.

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    To young!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»