Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 121
  1. #1
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Restrictions: Cursed seal

    Location: Chunin exam arena
     
         

  2. #2
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Back in the day when kakashi was 13 he made it to jounin, sasuke wasn't even chunin plus kakashi didnt even have sharingan so kakashi STOMPS low-mid, hes also more inteligent than sasuke
     
         

  3. #3
    Only another monkey. Boskarta's Avatar
    Status
    Boskarta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Even without the Sharingan Kakashi wins this easy.

    Kakashi with Chidori was way more skilled than Sasuke with Chidori and he was outright better than him anyway.
     
         

  4. #4
    The Immortal God
    Status
    The Immortal God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a Hole
    Posts
    627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    This is even't a fair fight Kid Kakashi was a Jounin at 13 while Sasuke just made Genin. They are in completely different leagues. Kid Kakashi wins this easily
     
         

  5. #5
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Back in the day when kakashi was 13 he made it to jounin, sasuke wasn't even chunin plus kakashi didnt even have sharingan so kakashi STOMPS low-mid, hes also more inteligent than sasuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Boskarta View Post
    Even without the Sharingan Kakashi wins this easy.

    Kakashi with Chidori was way more skilled than Sasuke with Chidori and he was outright better than him anyway.
    Kakashi cant use chidori without sharingan :sy:. If he does that a easy win for Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seena787 View Post
    This is even't a fair fight Kid Kakashi was a Jounin at 13 while Sasuke just made Genin. They are in completely different leagues. Kid Kakashi wins this easily
    The fact that the only thing you guys can say is Kakashi was a jounin wide intelligent then Sasuke because he was a genin. Sasuke/Naruto are both still genin and could defeat almost everyone in NV so that logic fails.

    Back on topc Sasuke would win. Sasuke as a kid he got Kakashi with a trap so he's pretty intelligent plus his speed , 3 tomoe sharingan , chidori . That alot would defeat Kakashi.
     
         

  6. #6
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Sasuke was struggling to take out guys like rock lee WITH sharingan and in the end he could of got finished with the lots, kakashi at that age was way more inteligent and if sasuke was really as strong as u say he was they would of relized his power from that age, naruto is technically a sage and sasuke is a rouge ninja so civil ranks like chunin jounin and anbu dont apply for him

    when did he trap kakashi?? (show me the manga page) and as a kid his chidori limit was 2 so thats not really beifiting him a great deal if he cant hit kakashi, plus kakashi was the one who made chidori he can do it without sharingan hes just slower using it
     
         

  7. #7
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Kid Kakashi using Chidori was able to take out 18 shadow clones before the (at least chuunin level) opponent was able to mount an effective defense. The reason Minato said it was an incomplete technique has to do with the level of opponent he was expecting Kakashi to use it on, not so much that it was ineffective.

    I'd say (sharinganless) kid Kakashi's speed is at the VERY LEAST EQUAL to 3t Sasuke.

    Kakashi is more intelligent by a comfortable margin, however before Obito's "death" he was far more impetuous. As such, he may not choose to fight intelligently but rather attempt to outskill his opponent.

    Taijutsuwise, Sasuke was probably still not on the level of Rock Lee, while Kakashi was able to beat kid Guy in a match where we can assume taijutsu was at least heavily emphasized, if not exclusively so. Kid Kakashi wins this.

    Genjutsu is a nonentity for these two.

    Kakashi has his chakra saber, granting him a further advantage at close range, while Sasuke has his various shruiken and wires, giving him an advantage at long range.

    Kakashi has six or so years of field experience AS A CHUUNIN. He wins experience-wise with ease.

    Kakashi wins this, low-med difficulty.
     
         

  8. #8
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    as a kid his chidori limit was 2 so thats not really beifiting him a great deal if he cant hit kakashi, plus kakashi was the one who made chidori he can do it without sharingan hes just slower using it
    No, the reason Kakashi couldn't use chidori without sharingan was because it leaves him totally open since he can't evade counterattacks without it.

    So no Chidori for Kakashi pre-sharingan.

    Kid Kakashi using Chidori was able to take out 18 shadow clones before the (at least chuunin level) opponent was able to mount an effective defense. The reason Minato said it was an incomplete technique has to do with the level of opponent he was expecting Kakashi to use it on, not so much that it was ineffective.
    Kakashi never fought 18 shadow clones, and my scan above disproves the 2nd point.

    I'd say (sharinganless) kid Kakashi's speed is at the VERY LEAST EQUAL to 3t Sasuke.
    2t and 3t Sasuke have the same speed, it's just that Sasuke's perceptive ability heavily increases so he can predict his opponents movements better.


    Kakashi has six or so years of field experience AS A CHUUNIN. He wins experience-wise with ease.
    Experience doesn't mean much, as Sasuke's beaten Deidara and Danzo, who are older than he was.

    Part 1 Sasuke takes this with mid/high diff. His perception with 3Tsharingan would simply overpower Kakashi's 2T perceptive ability and speed. Plus being an natural Uchiha, he would be able to use sharingan for far longer.
     
         

  9. #9
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!
     



    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    point...shyarkugan
     
         

  10. #10
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Kid Kakashi easily. He was even able to beat Gai(master in taijutsu) without problems and without sharingan, when Lee whopped Sasuke's ass even with his sharingan activated. Kid Kakashi was already fighting and defeating skilled jounin level ninjas at that young age when Sasuke was chunin level at best
     
         

  11. #11
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Sasuke. Kakashi got saved too many times to be a jonin durin his gaiden, he did nothin impressive.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    If Sasuke has the 3-tomoe Sharingan, he wins fairly easily. If not, it's close because Kakashi can't keep his 2-tomoe Sharingan active for more than a few minutes. If it's Sasuke before his Chidori-training with Kakashi, then he'll lose because he doesn't have the speed to keep up.
     
         

  13. #13
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    No, the reason Kakashi couldn't use chidori without sharingan was because it leaves him totally open since he can't evade counterattacks without it.

    So no Chidori for Kakashi pre-sharingan.

    Kakashi never fought 18 shadow clones, and my scan above disproves the 2nd point.

    2t and 3t Sasuke have the same speed, it's just that Sasuke's perceptive ability heavily increases so he can predict his opponents movements better.


    Experience doesn't mean much, as Sasuke's beaten Deidara and Danzo, who are older than he was.

    Part 1 Sasuke takes this with mid/high diff. His perception with 3Tsharingan would simply overpower Kakashi's 2T perceptive ability and speed. Plus being an natural Uchiha, he would be able to use sharingan for far longer.
    Don't actually know how to link images, but if you look at Issue 240 page 7 Link: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/7, you'll see Kakashi thinking "Number 18" to himself after already being shown taking out shadow clones. That's pretty clear to me.

    Whether Kakashi is able to use chidori comes down to his opponents reaction. If his opponent uses kunai to perforate him as he charges, or formulates a different counterattackplan, he probably shouldn't use it. If his opponent's reaction is to CHARGE HIM BACK, i don't see why he shouldn't be able to use it.

    Having six years of battlefield experience doesn't exactly hurt. The example of Danzo is an interesting choice, given that Sasuke got info and other help in defeating him.

    2T (well, 1,5T) Sasuke got owned by weighted Lee, who likely was roughly on the level of or even below kid Gai, who got owned by kid Kakashi. Saying 3T Sasuke dominates in speed is not a sound decision. I wouldn't bet on Sasuke outspeeding Sharinganless Kakashi, let alone 2T Kakashi.

    Sasuke's Sharingan endurance is indeed higher, but Kakashi in all likelihood will be able to maintain the level of speed they'll clash at for longer.
     
         
    Last edited by Piratefish; 11-10-2012 at 01:21 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Being able to defeat a Jōnin's mass-clones isn't all that special.



    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    2T (well, 1,5T) Sasuke got owned by weighted Lee
    Sasuke became much faster directly afterward.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Sasuke took on Orochimaru and flaked his skin off. He is too deadly at that level. Kakashi's past didn't reveal anything special about his abilities. If he has a sharingen than the fight will end even quickly as it used a massive amount of his chakra even when he was in his mid-twenties, just imagine how long he would last at 13 with it. Three Tomoe Sasuke wins this easily.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    kid Kakashi with sharingan?
    Kakashi without sharingan.
     
         

  17. #17
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    Posts
    7,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Definitely kid Kakashi. He is stronger and more intelligent than kid Sasuke.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member kakashi of the sharingan1's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi of the sharingan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    kid kakashi low to mid def at most
     
         

  19. #19
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatar manga is interesting.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Back in the day when kakashi was 13 he made it to jounin, sasuke wasn't even chunin plus kakashi didnt even have sharingan so kakashi STOMPS low-mid, hes also more inteligent than sasuke
    no Sasuke during his fight with Gaara was chunin level aready.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boskarta View Post
    Even without the Sharingan Kakashi wins this easy.

    Kakashi with Chidori was way more skilled than Sasuke with Chidori and he was outright better than him anyway.
    How when Sasuke managed to give part 1 Kakashi and Orochimaru a better fight than what kid Kakashi did against no named irrelevant fodders. Without Minato and Obito, Kakashi wouldn't have lasted even for a few minutes. He'd get owned badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seena787 View Post
    This is even't a fair fight Kid Kakashi was a Jounin at 13 while Sasuke just made Genin. They are in completely different leagues. Kid Kakashi wins this easily
    Sasuke was already chunin level with 2 tomoe sharingan, in this scenario, Sasuke has the 3 tomoe sharingan so he is at least high chunin level. Kakashi in this scenario doesn't even have the sharingan to use and Sasuke has better ninjutsu variety than kid Kakashi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Kid Kakashi using Chidori was able to take out 18 shadow clones before the (at least chuunin level) opponent was able to mount an effective defense. The reason Minato said it was an incomplete technique has to do with the level of opponent he was expecting Kakashi to use it on, not so much that it was ineffective.
    So Sasuke took out 3 Zabuza clones with ease who is an elite jounin that adult Kakashi struggled against. Considering the fact that adult Kakashi struggled against Zabuza, I'd say kid Kakashi wouldn't stand a chance against Zabuza but kid Sasuke did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Kakashi is more intelligent by a comfortable margin, however before Obito's "death" he was far more impetuous. As such, he may not choose to fight intelligently but rather attempt to outskill his opponent.
    Kid Kakashi has no intelligence feats I don't understand why you say that kid Kakashi is more smarter. Kakashi said that he used to be a fool when he was a kid. Obito said that Kakashi was an idiot. How is kid Kakashi smart?
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Taijutsuwise, Sasuke was probably still not on the level of Rock Lee, while Kakashi was able to beat kid Guy in a match where we can assume taijutsu was at least heavily emphasized, if not exclusively so. Kid Kakashi wins this.
    Gai told Lee that Gai when he was a kid of the same age as Lee, was weak. don't compare Lee and Gai, at the same age as Lee, Gai was weaker. The younger generation surpasses the older one. Anyway Gai didn't use gates against Kakashi and Sasuke would beat Rock Lee without gates after chidori training.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Kakashi has six or so years of field experience AS A CHUUNIN. He wins experience-wise with ease.

    Kakashi wins this, low-med difficulty.
    since when does experience make you invincible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Whether Kakashi is able to use chidori comes down to his opponents reaction. If his opponent uses kunai to perforate him as he charges, or formulates a different counterattackplan, he probably shouldn't use it. If his opponent's reaction is to CHARGE HIM BACK, i don't see why he shouldn't be able to use it.
    In this scenario, Sasuke has 3 tomoe while Kakashi has no sharingan so how exactly does Kakashi beat Sasuke in a chidori VS chidori clash. That's right, Kakashi's strongest jutsu is made useless in this scenario. In a CQC fight, Sasuke wins because his chidori will own Kakashi and Kakashi won't be able to counter if sharingan is restricted for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Having six years of battlefield experience doesn't exactly hurt. The example of Danzo is an interesting choice, given that Sasuke got info and other help in defeating him.
    Sasuke figured Danzo's abilities by himself and was fighting an opponent with a lot more experience, chakra and sharingans than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    2T (well, 1,5T) Sasuke got owned by weighted Lee, who likely was roughly on the level of or even below kid Gai, who got owned by kid Kakashi. Saying 3T Sasuke dominates in speed is not a sound decision. I wouldn't bet on Sasuke outspeeding Sharinganless Kakashi, let alone 2T Kakashi.
    Why Sasuke was very fast after chidori training and so he should be at the very least equal to kid Kakashi's speed. Even the likes of Gaara, who killed a jounin when he was a little kid, could not keep up with Sasuke. Also kid Lee>>>>>kid Gai by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Sasuke's Sharingan endurance is indeed higher, but Kakashi in all likelihood will be able to maintain the level of speed they'll clash at for longer.
    Maybe but it wouldn't be a long fight at all.

    Sasuke wins mid difficulty due to all the advantages the OP gave Sasuke such as 3 tomoe while not allowing Kakashi to use any form of sharingan.
     
         

  20. #20
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    no Sasuke during his fight with Gaara was chunin level aready.


    How when Sasuke managed to give part 1 Kakashi and Orochimaru a better fight than what kid Kakashi did against no named irrelevant fodders. Without Minato and Obito, Kakashi wouldn't have lasted even for a few minutes. He'd get owned badly.
    Orochimaru was for one reason and one reason only: TO FIND OUT SASUKE'S UTTER LIMITS. He was literally playing with him, and the fight would have been over in an instant if he hadn't been, while Kakashi's opponent, (who was probably a jounin given that he was able to use 20 kage bunshin, an A-rank tech, and decided to keep fighting even suspecting one of his foes was the Yellow Flash) while not exactly Sannin-level, was fighting to kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Sasuke was already chunin level with 2 tomoe sharingan, in this scenario, Sasuke has the 3 tomoe sharingan so he is at least high chunin level. Kakashi in this scenario doesn't even have the sharingan to use and Sasuke has better ninjutsu variety than kid Kakashi.

    So Sasuke took out 3 Zabuza clones with ease who is an elite jounin that adult Kakashi struggled against. Considering the fact that adult Kakashi struggled against Zabuza, I'd say kid Kakashi wouldn't stand a chance against Zabuza but kid Sasuke did.
    Zabuza's clones were water clones, stated in the manga to be 1/10th of the strength of the user. Taking them out would be a praiseworthy thing for a civillian, but for a ninja of any talent? Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Kid Kakashi has no intelligence feats I don't understand why you say that kid Kakashi is more smarter. Kakashi said that he used to be a fool when he was a kid. Obito said that Kakashi was an idiot. How is kid Kakashi smart?
    Kakashi has no intelligence feats (apart from creating his original jutsu, Chidori) because he has no screen-time. However, he graduated way earlier than even Itachi, and indeed earlier than anyone whose graduation time has been mentioned in the entire series. We can at the very least assume he is far more intelligent than his age would imply him to be. Sasuke is bright for his age. Kakashi is brilliant.

    A more pressing concern is how Part 1 Sasuke has no intelligence feats either, despite MASSIVE screen-time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Gai told Lee that Gai when he was a kid of the same age as Lee, was weak. don't compare Lee and Gai, at the same age as Lee, Gai was weaker. The younger generation surpasses the older one. Anyway Gai didn't use gates against Kakashi and Sasuke would beat Rock Lee without gates after chidori training.
    The younger generation always surpassing the previous one is simply not true. I'd like some evidence for Gai stating he was weaker than Lee, and even then I'd be sceptical as Gai isn't exactly reliable as a witness. He forgot who Kisame was twice. It's entirely possible that he made something up on the spot to cheer Lee up.

    In any case, saying Sasuke would beat Lee after chidori training is far from certain (especially as my original point was in regards to taijutsu). Sasuke's taijutsu arsenal is bastardized from Lee's, which would give Lee an advantage, and as Gai taught Lee and Kakashi fought Gai, Kakashi would have an advantage too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    since when does experience make you invincible?


    In this scenario, Sasuke has 3 tomoe while Kakashi has no sharingan so how exactly does Kakashi beat Sasuke in a chidori VS chidori clash. That's right, Kakashi's strongest jutsu is made useless in this scenario. In a CQC fight, Sasuke wins because his chidori will own Kakashi and Kakashi won't be able to counter if sharingan is restricted for him.
    Having sharingan doesn't make chidori stronger IN ANY WAY, it makes it safer to use and more precise. If Sasuke initiates a chidori clash I'd be more concerned for him, as Kakashi knows far more about the technique. He made it, after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Sasuke figured Danzo's abilities by himself and was fighting an opponent with a lot more experience, chakra and sharingans than him.
    Sasuke got help from Karin in identifying Izanagi, and maybe more as well, i can't recall. Otherwise, I agree totally. It was my entire point that one side having experience would make it harder for the other side, which you've so admirably pointed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Why Sasuke was very fast after chidori training and so he should be at the very least equal to kid Kakashi's speed. Even the likes of Gaara, who killed a jounin when he was a little kid, could not keep up with Sasuke. Also kid Lee>>>>>kid Gai by far.
    Sasuke had trained intensively for a month to achieve his speed, Kakashi had been apprenticed under the speed-demon Minato for six or so years. I highly doubt their speed being equal. Kid Lee being INSANELY SUPERIOR to kid Gai is baseless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Maybe but it wouldn't be a long fight at all.

    Sasuke wins mid difficulty due to all the advantages the OP gave Sasuke such as 3 tomoe while not allowing Kakashi to use any form of sharingan.
    Doubt it.
     
         

  21. #21
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    no Sasuke during his fight with Gaara was chunin level aready.
    He said your at the level of chunin he never said he Is a chunin although i see your point, remember how canhe be a chunin if the exam isn't over
     
         

  22. #22
    Member l uzumaki l naruto l's Avatar
    Status
    l uzumaki l naruto l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Kid Kakashi was a Jounin at 13 while Sasuke just made Genin

    kakashi will win
     
         

  23. #23
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatar manga is interesting.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Orochimaru was for one reason and one reason only: TO FIND OUT SASUKE'S UTTER LIMITS. He was literally playing with him, and the fight would have been over in an instant if he hadn't been, while Kakashi's opponent, (who was probably a jounin given that he was able to use 20 kage bunshin, an A-rank tech, and decided to keep fighting even suspecting one of his foes was the Yellow Flash) while not exactly Sannin-level, was fighting to kill.
    I know but the moves that Sasuke used against part 1 Kakashi and Orochimaru would certainly work against kid Kakashi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Zabuza's clones were water clones, stated in the manga to be 1/10th of the strength of the user. Taking them out would be a praiseworthy thing for a civillian, but for a ninja of any talent? Nope.
    So the clones that kid Kakashi killed were even weaker than the ones Sasuke killed since the guy kid Kakashi killed was far weaker than Zabuza unless you think kid Kakashi and part 1 Kakashi are on the same level as each other because both are jounin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Kakashi has no intelligence feats (apart from creating his original jutsu, Chidori) because he has no screen-time. However, he graduated way earlier than even Itachi, and indeed earlier than anyone whose graduation time has been mentioned in the entire series. We can at the very least assume he is far more intelligent than his age would imply him to be. Sasuke is bright for his age. Kakashi is brilliant.
    True but graduating earlier doesn't make you smarter. Shikamaru and Sakura graduated on the same age as Kiba, Choji and Naruto. Are they of the same equality when it comes to intellect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    A more pressing concern is how Part 1 Sasuke has no intelligence feats either, despite MASSIVE screen-time.
    He has plenty. He was able to watch out for basic traps from Kakashi which Naruto fell for easily. Sasuke managed to figure out the whole purpose of the written portion of the exam right after getting to write it. During the second round of the chunin exams, he was able to make a password too complicated for Naruto to understand so that if an imposter came disguised as Naruto, Sasuke would be able to know whether it is Naruto or not. He knew Naruto was dumb so he figured out it was an imposter even though Sakura, another bright genin, didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    The younger generation always surpassing the previous one is simply not true. I'd like some evidence for Gai stating he was weaker than Lee, and even then I'd be sceptical as Gai isn't exactly reliable as a witness. He forgot who Kisame was twice. It's entirely possible that he made something up on the spot to cheer Lee up.
    Okay I found the scan for you. This is a flash back one year before the story started and Gai claimed that he was just like Lee was one year before the chunin exams. That Lee was significantly weaker than the Lee that fought Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    In any case, saying Sasuke would beat Lee after chidori training is far from certain (especially as my original point was in regards to taijutsu). Sasuke's taijutsu arsenal is bastardized from Lee's, which would give Lee an advantage, and as Gai taught Lee and Kakashi fought Gai, Kakashi would have an advantage too.
    Sasuke is smarter than Lee, roughly equal in speed, ninjutsu and sharingan precog. Lee has slightly better speed, stamina and taijutsu. Unless Lee uses gates on Sasuke, Lee loses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Having sharingan doesn't make chidori stronger IN ANY WAY, it makes it safer to use and more precise. If Sasuke initiates a chidori clash I'd be more concerned for him, as Kakashi knows far more about the technique. He made it, after all.
    I know it doesn't make it stronger but something like this would happen if Sasuke and Kakashi clashed their chidoris and if Kakashi did not have sharingan precog but Sasuke did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Sasuke got help from Karin in identifying Izanagi, and maybe more as well, i can't recall. Otherwise, I agree totally. It was my entire point that one side having experience would make it harder for the other side, which you've so admirably pointed out.
    No he didn't. While Karin tried to tell Sasuke because she was intelligent enough to figure out Danzo's izanagi, Sasuke had already done so by than and didn't give Karin enough time to finish what she was saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Sasuke had trained intensively for a month to achieve his speed, Kakashi had been apprenticed under the speed-demon Minato for six or so years. I highly doubt their speed being equal. Kid Lee being INSANELY SUPERIOR to kid Gai is baseless
    How is it baseless when kid Gai has no feats to judge and when he told Lee that he was weak as a kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    He said your at the level of chunin he never said he Is a chunin although i see your point, remember how canhe be a chunin if the exam isn't over
    I know but saying that Kakashi beats Sasuke because one is a jounin and the other is a genin is baseless but I do see your point. If the OP gave Kakashi the sharingan, Kakashi should beat Sasuke IMO but that isn't the case here especially if Sasuke has 3 tomoe and Kakashi has no sharingan. I say Sasuke wins mid-high difficulty but if Kakashi had 3 tomoe too, he would win with mid-high difficulty.
     
         
    Last edited by Icelerate; 11-10-2012 at 05:50 PM.

  24. #24
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate;905175

    I know but saying that Kakashi beats Sasuke because one is a jounin and the other is a genin is baseless but I do see your point. If the OP gave Kakashi the sharingan, [B
    Kakashi should beat Sasuke IMO but that isn't the case here especially if Sasuke has 3 tomoe and Kakashi has no sharingan. I say Sasuke wins mid-high difficulty but if Kakashi had 3 tomoe too, he would win with mid-high difficulty[/B].
    Naw , disagree with the bottom part think about it for a minute. Sasuke is a true Uchiha which means he can use the sharingan better than Kakashi. And his stamina would be far greater than Kakashi would give him even a greater advantage over Kakashi.I dont think even if Kakashi get the sharingan he would it would be like a double edge sword.
     
         

  25. #25
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatar manga is interesting.
     

    Re: Kid Kakashi vs Kid Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Naw , disagree with the bottom part think about it for a minute. Sasuke is a true Uchiha which means he can use the sharingan better than Kakashi. And his stamina would be far greater than Kakashi would give him even a greater advantage over Kakashi.I dont think even if Kakashi get the sharingan he would it would be like a double edge sword.
    True but I think Kakashi's body was more built compared to Sasuke's so Kakashi can maintain speed longer. I do agree with your post but some people were saying Kakashi stomps low-mid difficulty so I was trying to compromise. Kakashi doesn't need to rely on the sharingan more than Sasuke because Kakashi was made jounin even without the sharingan so in reality, Sasuke will be wasting more chakra since he'll have it on for longer while Kakashi can use it in reserve.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •