Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!

ATTENTION- How to avoid thread deletion and infractions.
    Why was my thread deleted
    I accidentally posted threads in the wrong section.
    I made a mistake in the title/poll

Help us in keeping the section organised

* Do not post topics unrelated to Naruto manga or anime in here. We have many different sections and forums like Anime, Manga & Comics discussions (other than Naruto related forums) Chatterbox for random chat and so on.

* Do not create duplicate or similar threads, when another one is still active. Take a look at the first few pages at least before making a new one. We don't need a dozen different threads to discuss if Naruto is more over powered than Sasuke.

* Use the sticky threads. For example If you are just wondering about some little a thing, for example "Where was Tsunde at the time of Kyuubi attack on Konoha" we have a sticky thread for it. There is no need to create a new thread for a simple question or a random one line opinion where really nothing to discuss.

*Remember versus threads have their own sub forum and Rules. Also if you are making a VS thread and cannot come up to say anything more than"Title" or put two characters randomly without any real input in don't complain if it's deleted.

* When quoting someone, if you're quoting a long post or putting large images and links which stretch the page, please wrap spoiler tags around the quote or such images. Such posts and images stretch out pages unnecessarily and make it difficult to read actual content of the thread.

* Do not post links from another manga/anime website similar to NarutoBase for citations. It's considered advertising. Use NB links instead.

* Do not post meme or other image replies or make meme threads in here. There is a Chatterbox forum for such off topic or random threads.

* If there are some new members breaking the Global Forum Rules, please remind them of the rules, and direct them to this thread.

* Using report button: In case of rule breaking, troublesome posts or for any kind of help with your thread use the report button please. Mods can move it to correct section, edit the title and polls, close threads etc for you.

* Do not feed the trolls. Please refrain from replying in obvious troll threads. Report it and let it die till a mod comes and takes care off it.

Some other helpful links (which people keep missing ):

NarutoBase FAQs

If you still cannot find information you are looking or have a suggestion about the site please ask here:

Questions and Suggestions

Last edited by Ira; 03-16-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    ''Do not feed trolls'' --> So I have the right to report everyone who posts in obvious troll thread? That'd be great!
    If a troll thread is reported that's enough. We can see people who post in there and will take necessary action.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Ira, I have a question pertaining to this:

There are manga Pages missing from chapter 560. Is posting Manga links from other sites violating this rule?
    If some page is not available you can always use screen shot of the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Some Versus threads made in Naruto discussion are not really Obito < Naruto. But analyzing of the individual strengths and weakness to see who would come out on top. Verses thread are simply Naruto > Neji with little to no manga proof ( majority of the threads ).
    [/SPOILER]
    This rule is not a matter of discussion. Versus threads mean you are comparing two characters based on their skills and that goes in that section. Simple.

Last edited by Ira; 12-20-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

## Warning ##

VS Threads

Because people fail to understand, I'll be quite clear: A thread comparing 2 ninjas or more and discussing who is better or who would win against each other is a VS Thread and as such belongs in the VS Thread sub-section, regardles of the creator, the title or any other justification to make it supposedly not a VS thread but something else; something the creator deems "better" than the rest.

Its clear that members want to bypass this simple notion and post them here in the general section with different titles to try and get them under our radar and receive the likes/thanks or even the so desired spot (:sy in the hottest threads list. However, this is nothing but a ridiculous, childish and moronic attitude that may even be considered rep abuse, not following the guidelines/rules of the section or spamming and that will not be tolerated anymore.

So, henceforth, VS Threads posted outside the VS sub section will be deleted (and not moved) with no possibility to be returned.

Failling to abide by these guidelines may lead to warnings, infractions, ban or removal from the section all together, permanentely or temporarily.

Thank you